All Comments on 'Mia and the Bully'

by toastywarm01

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

If that's what you find erotic then more power to you. I find it baffling

ToalldaysToalldaysabout 1 year ago

An interesting story, I was thrown from side to side, sympathizing with Will (maybe I am feeling like Will at times), thinking Brad was an asshole - and Mia the girl next door everyone is falling for. Don’t want to think bad about Mia - attracted to her as both good boys and bad boys are. I liked the unexpected twist in the Epilogue!!! Well deserved. You took us readers on a journey - and you create characters to Love, Hate and Feel sorry for! Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mia and her roommate should have died too. Absolute monsters.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

Low score, though I felt kinda bad scoring it so low. Different strokes, literally, for different folks but I found zero erotic about this story and quite miserable to read. I was tempted to give a higher score for the ending but the journey to get there was not an enjoyable. Not a knock on the author or their skill, maybe on their tastes, as it was a well written story and shows the authors skills how much I came to hate Mia and Brad, even Will was not likable with his lack of spine. Just doing themes that I just plain don't find appealing.

toshiro75toshiro75about 1 year ago

I guess next Will should install his seurity system in local newspaper.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

Yeah, every woman doing despicable things to someone else will find a noble cause to justify doing the deed ...

rainlilyseedrainlilyseedabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. I'm not sure why commenters are hating on this story. It is unbelievably well written and a story that is as old as time. The attractive female is knowingly/unknowingly attracted to the handsome alpha male that dominated her naturally submissive boyfriend. It's not "despicable," it's biology. I have know each of these characters at some point in my life and find the story quite factual human nature wise. Would have liked the epilogue a little more flushed out, It felt a bit rushed to me considering the amount of detail the author gave throughout story. Overall though, I liked it and look forward to reading more from them.

AssmouthloverAssmouthlover11 months ago

It’s so horrible that you take pleasure in seeing men being cheated on, and even worse, you think it’s ok for some men to be bulled and for their girlfriends to fuck their bully.

You wouldn’t think it would be ok for a guy to fuck his girlfriend’s bully (specially if her bully beats her up), so you shouldn’t think it’s ok when the genders are flipped either. You should want all men to be treated the same way you’d like women to be treated.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why all the hate? Well maybe it's because loud self-entitled narcissistic feminists like you have browbeaten men and basically criminalized masculinity, then you show you are just another low class slut with no self control and spread your legs for the asshole, you don't ever deserve a nice guy, you have most likely ruined several good men because you are born of demons and will rot in hell.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Eh, not my cup of tea. The female MC is a bitch. Will deserved better than her anyway. I think he should have stood up for himself and told her to fuck off. Then walked away. I've never understood how feminists consider themselves strong, smart, etc, when they do shit like this. Especially when they cheat with a guy that stands against everything they believe. Will needs to bust out the baby powder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoastywarm01@toastywarm01
I love to write stories that start as fantasies in my head. My fantasies (and therefore my stories) often revolve around people being punished, humiliated, or generally placed in a position that they don't want to be in. My stories don't always include nakedness or sex. I th...