Mia and the Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit. That's The Prime Vault. It is the most exclusive restaurant around. It's not in town though. It's out on Route 58." Lisa said. "At least you will get a good dinner out of this."

"I don't think I have clothes for this place," I replied, staring at my closet filled with denim jeans and sweatshirts.

Lisa got up and opened her closet. "No, sadly you don't. but you're lucky 'cause you got a roomie who likes to dress up. Let's see what we can find here.

Lisa and I are about the same size. She's a bit smaller in the bust than me but otherwise, we could easily share clothes. She pulled out a short black dress with a flared skirt and a low neckline.

"Uh, No," I said looking at a dress that was much too sexy for my taste. "That is not me."

"Uh Yes," She responded. This is GOING to be you on Saturday. "Try it on. Let's see how you look.

I pulled off my sweater and pants and pulled the dress up. I looked at Lisa waiting for her to laugh.

"Oh crap. You look hot. No, you ARE hot."

I turned to look in the mirror. I had to admit it did look good on me. My legs looked nice even though the dress was much shorter than I liked. I looked at my top and saw a problem. "What do I wear for a bra? You can see this one."

Lisa knew this could be a deal-breaker. "Uh, you don't wear a bra with this dress. It is designed to hold you up without one."

"Uh No," I said as I started to pull it off.

"Wait wait. It will be fine. Try it."

I loosened the top and pulled my bra off then quickly covered up again. I had to admit it didn't look bad. I felt uncomfortable without my bra. I stared at myself in the mirror for a while trying to see if my nipples showed through the thin material. Lisa was rummaging around in her closet pulling out shoes by the dozen. Finally, she found what she wanted and came up with a pair of black formal high heels.

"You are going to have to practice walking in these. They are not like your Nike Free Runners. I groaned and she continued, "Don't worry. I'll help you. We are going to make such a hot babe outta you that Brad and every other guy in the restaurant is going to go mad."

I had to admit that the dress and the shoes were empowering. I was taller in the heels and the dress made me command attention. I needed to be powerful to take command of Brad and I thought this outfit might just be what I needed. Plus, I had to agree with Lisa. I did look hot. Maybe I would buy some new clothes someday soon.

On Saturday Lisa and I spent way too much time preparing for the big date. I was going to wear my hair up but Lisa convinced me to let it flow down over my shoulders. "You have beautiful blonde hair. Use it to your advantage," she said.

I practiced walking in my borrowed heels, something I had never done before and had little interest in ever doing again. I walked up and down the hall outside our room with Lisa following me like a parent teaching her kid how to ride a bicycle.

At 7:30, I sent a text to Will.

*Got offered a shift at work tonight - need $$ and going to take it*

A moment later I heard back

*Yea for $$. C U in Caf for breakfast?*

*10 AM?*

I saw the thumbs up from Will as I slipped into the black dress and fastened a string of pearls, the one nice piece of jewelry I owned. I was ready to go.

"Shit, what do I do with my phone and my wallet," I asked. I hadn't thought about the fact that a dress like this obviously wouldn't have pockets.

Lisa disappeared into her closet and started throwing clothes out onto the floor. Suddenly she reappeared with a small clutch purse. "This will work," she said proudly. Put your phone, ID, and credit card in. The rest can stay home."

I stood in front of the mirror and stared. Was this really me? Could I go out in public wearing this thin skimpy dress that showed off both my legs and breasts?

Lisa, looking at me in the mirror saw my fears brewing. "OMG, you are so hot. You need to keep this dress and wear it every day! And your legs! Who knew you had them underneath those baggy jeans?"

"Now, you go take control of this asshole. You have a monumental job to do," she said as if she were a coach. "Go out there and let him know who's in charge."

I stood up straight and said, "Let's do this!"

I was presented with my first difficulty of the night when I opened the door to get out of my Uber at the Prime Vault. I hadn't practiced standing up from a sitting position in my heels. At the same time had to pay attention to a dress that was feeling much too short. I looked around to see if Brad was there or if anyone else might be watching me before starting my exit. I steadied both feet on the ground while keeping my legs together as I moved to a standing position. As I stood, I felt an ankle give way over the heels. I must have looked like a drunk as my arms started flapping wildly as I tried to steady myself. I fully expected that I would lose my balance and go down on the sidewalk but by some miracle, I stayed on my feet and carefully walked into the restaurant. It was exactly 8:30.

I checked for Brad in the lobby. He wasn't there. I checked with the hostess. He hadn't checked in. I sat in my little back dress and waited, watching well-dressed couples arrive and be whisked away to their tables. I wondered if the jerk was going to stand me up.

It was at least ten minutes before Brad appeared at the door. He was dressed in nice pants and a dark shirt with a matching tie but no jacket. But more striking than his clothes was his striking physic. I could see that he had broad shoulders, a well-muscled chest, and bulging biceps under that shirt. I had to admit that he was a handsome man.

He saw me sitting on the bench, came over, and took my hand which steadied me as I stood in my still unfamiliar shoes.

"Mia, You look beautiful," he said as he looked up and down my body. I felt a mix of pride and embarrassment as he looked me over.

I could have blushed, looked away, and said thank you. But not wanting to lose control, I responded with, "You're late."

"I know," he smiled. "I was in my truck and I saw this gorgeous girl flapping her arms like a bird and trying not to fall getting out of an Uber."

Now I did blush. "You saw that?" I asked.

"Yea, I thought I should give you a few minutes to recover before I came in." He said showing off his wide smile and perfect teeth.

He continued to hold my arm as we approached the hostess. I hated that he knew I was unsteady but at the same time, I appreciated that he held my arm as I was still a little unbalanced after my near fall. The hostess took his name then looked up and caught his charming smile. I saw her eyes light up and detected what might have been a swoon. It looked like her knees started to buckle under her.

A waitress was waiting to take us to our table but the hostess gently pushed her aside and took the menus from her. She was in for the long haul with this customer.

She brought us to a table in the middle of the room and started to seat us when Brad spoke up. He let go of me and put his hand gently on the lower back of the hostess. "Would you find us a table somewhere in the back? We'll need something more private."

I cringed at his desire for privacy. I would have preferred a table with a bright spotlight shining on it, but apparently, I didn't have a say in the seating.

The hostess swooned again before snapping her fingers to get a couple of workers to clean off another table.

Within moments we were seated at a corner table in the back of the restaurant and Brad was thanking the hostess by giving her his full attention and a gentle pat on her ass. She giggled like a schoolgirl as she walked away.

I had heard of men touching waitresses before but had never actually seen it. In my head, It always played out that the woman was offended by this kind of attention. However, with our hostess, it was obvious that this wasn't the case. Did she just accept this as part of her job or was she so enthralled by Brad that she welcomed the sexual attention? I feared it was the latter.

It was only moments before a particularly nervous little waitress appeared to offer us drinks. Brad again turned his full attention to her. He was obviously on a roll.

Before she had a chance to speak, he spoke up. "Hi. Did we win the restaurant's lottery tonight?"

"S-Sir?" She asked, somewhat confused. I could tell she was quite tense and it was more than Brad's presence that was bothering her. I guess she might have been new to the waitressing game.

"I think we did and our prize is that we have the pleasure of being served by the cutest waitress here."

I groaned as I watched the pretty little redhead slide from confusion to embarrassment. Her face turned a shade of red that almost matched her hair. Oh God, was she buying into him too?

Brad continued, "What is your name, honey?"

"Um uh, Trinity." She responded as if she suddenly had trouble remembering her name.

"What a heavenly name! Like the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost."

Trinity had to work hard to get up the nerve to smile back at him. I was no longer part of this conversation. "Well, Um, My mother is Catholic, but I just like to think of myself as a spirit."

Brad went on to introduce us to her as if we were new friends at a party. "This is my girl Mia," he said looking at me. "And I'm Bradford. It is nice to meet you, Trinity."

My girl! I wasn't HIS girl. Why didn't I speak up? But then what would I have said? Instead, I was amused that he introduced himself as Bradford, a name I had given him as an insult.

"M-May I get you something to drink?" Trinity asked. I was about to ask for water. I wanted this to be a non-alcoholic dinner but Brad was quick to respond. "Nothing right now, Trinity. We will have some wine later. We will order that once we decide on our dinner."

Before leaving us, Trinity gave Brad one more smile. I could tell she was comforted by Brad's demeanor. It was also what I would call the 'please fuck me' smile. Her lips seemed to thicken and I could almost feel the sexuality that was brewing.

Once she had left us he turned his attention back to me and finally I felt free to speak again. "Well, BradFORD, do you chat up every woman you see?"

"Just the cute ones," he responded jokingly. "I think it is important to make people feel good about themselves and she seemed a little nervous."

I couldn't believe he said that given his relationship with Will. I had to ask, "And what about Will? Do you think you make him feel good about himself?"

Brad turned serious. "Willy is another story. He's a guy who can't take charge. I tried all through high school to get him to stand up to me. I would have liked nothing more than to have him tell me off. I even hoped that one day he would hit me in the face. I'm beginning to think he just doesn't have it in him."

"But you understand that I love Will. He is my soulmate," I responded.

"I get that. I could tell that the two of you were in love when I first met you. But I also know that you want, no, you need something more from him. He didn't stop me when I hit on you that night we met. You wanted him to defend you. You and I both know that the boy needs to grow a set of balls. Oh and by the way," he added, "there's no such thing as soulmates."

I couldn't look at Brad. He was so right about Will. I loved Will but I was torn about him. He didn't defend me when Brad was saying those horrid things to me. I didn't think he would ever protect me. Why was I out here trying to protect him? I put my nose in my menu unable to reply.

When I finally looked up I was surprised to see our nervous waitress, Trinity, back. She was smiling at Brad like a cat in heat, and ready to take our order. I was also happy that she saved me from having to respond to Brad's comments about Will or the reality of soulmates.

I don't think he had even looked at the menu. He just started ordering. "I'll have the Rib Eye medium, mashed potatoes, and the string beans. The lady will have a filet minion, a baked potato, and a side salad."

Wait!! What?? I don't get to order for myself? I couldn't believe the gall of this guy. But then again, it did sound good. I hadn't had a steak in years.

"Oh, and the wine," he continued. "We will have a bottle of Duckhorn Merlot -- Napa Valley. 2020 if you have it."

Once Trinity had left us, I admonished Brad. "You ordered for me? Don't you think that's a bit sexiest?"

"No, not at all," he responded. "I think I know what you like. Was I right?"

I couldn't lie to him. "Yes, it sounds wonderful but it wasn't what I was going to order."

"And what were you going to order?"

"A dinner salad and a baked potato."

"At least I got the potato right, he said with a smile. "But doesn't what I ordered for you sound better?

"Yes," I said, defeated in my argument about him being a sexist. "But how did you know I wasn't a vegetarian? And you picked my all-time favorite wine. Did you know that?"

"It's all quite easy if you pay attention, Mia. That night with Willy you were splurging with a bottle of wine. I looked at the label. And as for you not being a vegetarian, I saw you drooling over Willy's burger that same night. You're a meat lover who tries to deny herself that pleasure."

I was impressed. He knew me almost better than I knew myself he was right about my food choices just like he was right about my relationship with Will.

Brad's attention was totally on me while we waited for our dinner. He asked me questions about my life and how I grew up. He seemed interested in every detail that I shared with him. As we talked I was able to study his face. His curly blond hair went well with his blue eyes and strong features. There was a hint of wisdom in his piercing gaze. He had a nose that was straight and symmetrical and his high cheekbones gave him a rugged look. I had to admit that I enjoyed looking at him, even if he was a sexist bully.

While we were talking, I noticed Trinity standing across the room staring at us. Actually, she was staring not at us but at Brad. I pointed out quietly, "Your little love kitten is watching you, Bradford,"

Brad looked over at her and then back to me. "I know what she needs," he whispered back.

He pulled a piece of paper from his shirt pocket and then looked around for a pen. Not finding one he stopped a waitress and asked to borrow hers. He wrote a note and quickly folded it, shielding it from my curious eyes.

"Will you please excuse me for a few minutes, Mia?" he asked as he rose from the table note in hand.

There was no time to respond. He was up walking toward Trinity. I saw her face light up as he moved toward her and handed her the note. I watched as he quickly disappeared into the men's room.

I was horrified when I saw what happened next. I looked on in amazement as Trinity, tray in hand stealthily wandered toward the men's room placed her back against the door, looked around, and then quietly backed inside. I was left to imagine what would happen next.

I don't know why I didn't leave then and there. Any normal girl would not have stood for Brad's shenanigans. For some reason, unknown to me at the time, I didn't grab my phone to call an Uber. I wasn't ready to let this night end. A server came by with our wine and I let him pour me a glass while I waited and watched for the men's room door to reopen.

After about 10 minutes Trinity slid out of the men's room about as quietly as she went in. Stepping out she brushed down on her uniform to make herself look presentable. Her long red hair had come partially out of the bun it had been neatly placed in. One of the other waitresses would probably tell her about it later. I saw her lean against the door and take a deep breath before running off to the kitchen.

I started counting to myself. One thousand One. One Thousand Two.... by One Thousand Ten the door reopened and Brad walked out dressed as nicely as when he went in. I wondered how he kept himself looking so good.

"I see our wine has arrived'" he said as he settled back at the table as if nothing had happened."

I couldn't let the moment pass without comment. "Did you just go into the bathroom and fuck our waitress?"

"Yes, I did," he answered honestly. "She needed a little something. The poor girl works long hours and never gets any attention."

"And how do you know that?" I asked still a bit dumbstruck by the whole thing.

"We both know that she was very nervous. I knew something was wrong so once I got her into the bathroom I talked to her. She works three jobs, has no friends, and is lonely."

"And you fixed her loneliness by screwing her?"

"She seemed calmer after. We'll see how she does with the rest of the meal."

I shook my head, still confused and surprised by the recent events. "Don't you think it wrong to go fuck the waitress while you are out on a date with another woman?"

"Well, I see it as a gray area...."

"I almost left, you know."

"But you didn't. You stayed at the table and waited for me to come back. How did it make you feel?"

I could have answered with any number of words, cheap, humiliated, and mortified all came to mind. But if I was honest with myself I would have had to say jealous. The whole time they were in the room I was wishing that it was me in there with him. Instead of being humiliated, I was aroused by what had just happened. I felt a warm, sweet wetness between my legs. It was a feeling that had never come on quite that strong before. Beneath the table, I quietly slid my right hand up my dress and felt the clammy evidence of my arousal soaking through my panties. I had a sudden fear that a flood would soak through my dress.

But before I could answer his question, Brad answered it for me. "I think I know the answer to that question, he said as his eyes moved down from my face. It took me a moment to understand why he was saying that but when I followed his eyes to my boobs, I quickly realized that my unencumbered nipples behind the thin dress were giving my feelings away. One hand flew up to cover my breasts while the other covered my face.

"Would you like to visit the men's room?" he asked still looking at my erect nipples pointing through my dress.

"No!" I responded strongly even though in my head I was screaming, Yes!

My somewhat embarrassing situation was interrupted by Trinity who arrived with our dinners. Her hair was back in order and I had to admit she looked much calmer and didn't stumble through her words as she spoke. As she leaned forward to place my steak on the table, I noticed something on her cheek. Oh my God! Was it a drop of cum? Brad's cum? I caught her eye and rubbed my cheek, silently telling her that she needed to clean herself off. She immediately imitated me and felt the wetness on her cheek. She blushed as she glanced over to Brad who was sitting at the table watching her.

I should have been too grossed out to eat at this point but the smell of the steak was too much. Instead, I attacked it and tried to be polite as I worked my way through the most perfect piece of meat I had ever had.

Brad noticed how much pleasure I was finding in the steak and said, "So, did I order well for you?"

"You did," I admitted after swallowing a delicious piece of meat. I hated saying it but he was right. I would never have tasted this wonder if I had ordered my dinner salad. "I still don't think it is right to not let someone order their own food though"

"Maybe so but I wanted you to be happy -- just like Trinity."

I gave him a little smile. Perhaps it was the first time I had smiled at him all night. "Just like Trinity," I repeated and went back to my meal.

When dinner was done, Brad not only thanked Trinity for a wonderful dinner but also found the manager, and told him what a fantastic waitress she was. "I have never been served so well at dinner," he said leaving the manager somewhat confused. I guessed that Trinity wasn't thought of as being the best waitress.