Mia and the Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EPILOGUE - Seven Years Later

Brad and I were together for a while but it was all about it the sex and I wanted more. Plus I could never really trust him in a restaurant.

Brad, Will, and I all went our separate ways after college but we all chose to remain in our college town.

Will went on to get his degree in electrical engineering and became a lead engineer for a local firm.

Always the people person, Brad started his own company. It was a small start-up doing consulting work for a government agency. He rented out the garage under his apartment but as the company grew he was able to have an office built just outside of town. Sadly Brad died during the ribbon-cutting ceremony and never got to see his new office in action.

I was a researcher at the Daily Star, a local newspaper when the accident occurred and was assigned to the story. I learned that a top-of-the-line security system had been installed and after the ribbon was cut Brad placed his palm on the security device where he received a shock that through him back about ten feet leaving him dead on the ground.

I was assigned to look into the company that installed the system to see if wrongdoing might be involved. It seemed to be a fluke accident but I was ordered to look deeper. My reporter wanted a list of people involved with the installation of the security system so that she could set up some interviews. I got an email with the list the next day and looked it over before forwarding it on to my reporter. There at the top of the list was my old boyfriend Will.

"I guess you finally grew a set of balls, Willy!" I said to myself as I deleted his name from the list and sent it on to my reporter.