Mia and the Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his arm around my waist, we walked to the front of the restaurant where he offered me a ride home.

I wanted to say yes. Then I thought of the trouble I could get into if I went with him. As horny as this man was making me I knew that I didn't want to end up in a situation that I would soon regret. I got out my phone to get an Uber.

"Wait for me. I need to use the restroom," Brad asked.

I looked around the room. "What? Is there another waitress who needs a therapeutic fuck?" I said mockingly.

He gave me another one of his charming smiles. "No, just gotta pee. Don't leave until I come out."

As I waited in a small alcove just beyond the bar I couldn't stop thinking about Brad and all that went on that night. He was rude and sexist but at the same time, he had an amazing understanding of the people around him. He seemed to know me better than I knew myself. He not only picked a perfect dinner for me, but he was also able to pinpoint the weakness in my relationship with Will.

I pulled my phone out of my little purse to call for a ride just as a man came out out of the bar and looked me over as he stumbled by.

I smiled at him and said, "Have a good night."

Big mistake.

His hands were on the door when he stopped and turned toward me. "Hava good night?" he slurred. I'm leaving this shithole by myself to go to my shithole home. How am I going to hava good night?"

Shit. He was walking toward me. I tensed as he came way too close. "I could have a goo' nigh with you, little whore."

He had backed me up against the wall and was leaning into me. I could smell the whiskey on his breath. I had been instructed as to what one should do in this situation -- scream, push my fingers into his eyes, kick my knee to his crotch. I did none of that. I stood and shook with fear, my phone and purse falling to the floor.

I felt his hand moving up on my bare leg. My dress went up as he reached my panties and pushed them aside where he would soon feel the wetness between my legs. I closed my eyes and turned my head away hoping that if I didn't see him he wouldn't be there.

And suddenly he was gone. I felt nothing but air around me. I opened my eyes to see Brad holding him by the shirt collar as he pushed him out the door where he fell to the ground.

"Come," he said commandingly as he picked up my purse and phone. "I'm taking you home."

I had no words. I let him lead me by the hand and walk me to his truck where he opened the door, picked me up by the waist, and gently placed me inside.

Brad came around to the driver's side and pulled himself up into his seat. "Let's get you home," he said. Then added, "to YOUR home" making it clear where he was taking me.

It took me a while to find my voice. I sat quietly in my seatbelt on the end of the long bench that connected us as Brad started the drive. Finally, I was able to squeak out, "Thank you, Brad."

He took a moment before responding and then said simply, "Some guys are assholes."

I had to laugh to myself. For weeks I had been thinking of him as the asshole. Now he had become the good guy, the guy who saved me from the asshole. I looked at Brad, "Do you think Trinity is now thinking that you are the asshole that fucked her and then took off?

"No I don't," he answered quickly responded, not taking his eyes off the road. "She wanted it. I know guys always say that but she did. The note I sent her said that I knew something was wrong and I wanted to help. It said to follow me if she wanted to talk. In the bathroom, she told me how she was overworked and lonely. She asked me to have sex with her. I just obliged."

"And the hostess? She didn't ask you to pat her bottom."

"Did she complain or even looked bothered by it?" he asked.

"No," I answered honestly. "She looked like she liked it."

"Yup, and I knew that by the way she was looking at me. I won't say I always get it right. If I get slapped in the face or even a dirty look, I apologize. I don't want to make anyone feel bad."

"And Will?"

"I told you about Will," he replied sounding just a bit frustrated. "Look, it's different with guys. I know it sounds sexist but they can't be coddled. I've been waiting for Willy to grow a set of balls and smack me in the head. He needs to defend himself so that he can be strong for others."

I knew he was right. What I wanted was for Will to stand up to Brad but it just wasn't happening. I questioned whether he would ever stand up for himself.

"I promised you that I wouldn't bother Willy if you went out with me and I'm good for my word. I'll tell him tomorrow that I will leave him alone."

I watched Brad as he continued to drive down the country road. There was a lot more to him than I had previously thought. There was a good guy inside that chiseled body. I didn't have to think about it a moment longer. I wanted him and I wanted him right then.

"Pull the truck over," I said in a guttural voice that I didn't recognize as my own.

Brad looked at me in surprise as if another being had taken over my body. I took off my seatbelt and raised my bottom off the seat while I reached up under my dress and pulled off my panties, tossing them to the floor where they landed next to the shoes I had pulled off earlier.

As he pulled over I found myself drawn to him as if he was magnetic. I crawled up on his lap with my back pressed against the steering wheel, my hands slid around his neck and I pulled his face toward me and kissed him deeply, my encumbered crotch rubbing hard against his pants.

I reached down to unbuckle his belt when he stopped me. "If we're going to do this we need to do it right. My apartment is just a few minutes away." He picked me up off his lap and gently placed me back in my seat. "Seat belts on," he said as he put the truck in gear and careened onto the empty road.

As we came into town Brad slowed just a little. Within moments we pulled into a small driveway and parked in front of a set of stairs going up the side of a detached garage.

"I'm up there," he said. I rent an apartment above the garage."

I grabbed my purse a hurried out of the truck. I ran barefoot up the stairs pulling him by the hand. Once inside, he picked me up as if I were light as a feather and carried me into the bedroom where he sat me on the side of the bed. He took a couple of steps back and looked at me. I wanted to jump him.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked seriously. I don't want you suddenly feeling guilty about cheating on Will."

I just stared at him, my body trembling. I had been thinking of Will but strangely I wasn't feeling guilty about what I was about to do. I realized tonight that I was upset with Will and his inability to stand up for himself; to stand up for me.

I stood up from the bed and undid the zipper of the thin black dress letting it fall to the floor. As it fell I remembered that it was the only piece of clothing that I was wearing. I stood stark naked in front of Brad and said, "Yes, I want this."

Brad looked at me in amazement as my only piece of clothing fell to the floor. "Let me suggest that you don't play strip poker dressed like that," he said with a laugh.

I was suddenly self-conscious, standing naked in front of the handsome and fully dressed Brad. I felt my face redden and I looked down only to be more embarrassed by seeing my nipples standing at full attention and my girly parts engorged.

Brad immediately was aware of my humiliation and quickly ripped off his clothes. I stared at his body in disbelief.

I have never been one to become aroused by the male body. will and I had watched some porn a few times and I always enjoyed seeing the women in action more than the guys. However tonight in my already heightened state I became weak in the knees as I examined the man who was standing in front of me.

Earlier dressed in his shirt and tie I could see only an outline of his well-toned body. Now standing naked only inches from him I could see the muscular arms and legs of a man who exudes masculinity. I studied his chest with his sculptured six-pack of well-defined muscles. I had never seen anything like this before.

He took one step toward me and I felt the hair on my skin rise as if he was full of static electricity When he placed his hands on my waist the electricity within me increased ten-fold. As he had done earlier, he picked me up as if I weighed nothing and gently placed my naked body on the bed with my head centered perfectly on the pillow.

When I was young and kids secretly talked about this thing called sex, I got it into my head that when a man lays down on a woman she flattens out turning into something a little more than a piece of paper. I told myself that when the man puts his penis into the woman she then puffs up and becomes herself again. I have no idea why I thought that but that night when Brad covered me with his muscled body, I felt like I might become like the woman I had imagined.

As he placed his weight on me I found myself unable to move. I felt every part of him on top of me. His chest pressed against mine flattening my boobs out and sending a charge into my tits. I felt his penis, hard as a stone, pressed in between us When I was able to free my hands, I placed them on his back and felt the hardness of his body. Even though he was pressed tight against me making it hard to breathe, I pushed on his back trying to bring him even closer. I wanted to be one with him.

He moved down on me just a bit and his cock disappeared from my stomach. I knew it was now between my legs ready to enter me. I could feel his lips against my ear as he whispered, "Are you sure?" one more time.

I found enough air in my lungs to say yes and appreciated that he cared to ask at this pivotal moment.

And then it happened. It started slowly. Then suddenly, with great intensity, he pushed into me causing me to spread my legs wide. My feet flew high into the air and my heels came down on his butt where I tried to push him further inside me. But he was already deep inside. I felt the walls of my vagina widen beyond their limit. Was he tearing me? I didn't think so as it wasn't painful. I felt myself squeezing against him as I rocked under his body.

I was screaming, praying to some unknown God as if I were speaking in tongues. My body was moving outside my control as I pushed myself into him looking for that moment of unfettered ecstasy.

When I came, I came hard, my body spasming massively. He continued on a moment more and then I felt him release what seemed like an endless flow of cum deep into me. The last thing I remember was feeling the warmth inside me as he pulled himself out. I was asleep.

The garage door opening below us woke me. It did not affect Brad as he lay sleeping face down with no covers. I was under a blanket that he must have spread over me at some point in the night. I stared at his ass wanting to rub it and perhaps wake him so that I could see if morning sex would be as powerful as the night before. But I didn't. He was sleeping so soundly that I didn't dare wake him. Instead, I reached for my purse and pulled out my phone.

Shit! It was 10:00. I was supposed to be meeting Will for breakfast at this very minute. I looked around for my clothes and only found the short black dress which had been sitting crumpled on the floor all night. It was just then that I remembered that this was the only piece of clothing that I came in with. I would get my shoes and underwear from his truck when I went downstairs.

I called for a ride and saw that a car was right around the corner. As I put on the wrinkled dress I prayed that the driver wasn't someone I knew. Lots of college students earned their money driving people or food around town.

I stumbled down the stairs outside Brad's apartment just as the car pulled into the driveway. I put up my forefinger, letting him know that I needed a minute as I ran over to Brad's truck.

It was locked. I could see both my shoes and my undies on the floor below the passenger seat but there was no way to get to them. I had no choice but to go back to campus wearing the one item of clothing that I had on.

The driver was a student. The good news was that I didn't know him. I placed myself carefully in the car keeping my legs tight together so that he wouldn't know I was without panties. I checked my braless top. Nothing was showing. I was good to go.

That was, of course before I caught my reflection in the rearview mirror. Had I bothered to look in a mirror before I left the apartment I would have seen that the straight shiny hair that I left with the night before was now resembling a bird's nest or a tangled ball of yarn. Strands of hair were sticking out in every direction as if they had a mind of their own. I ran my fingers through it trying to bring it into some sort of hairstyle. It wasn't working.

I planned to run to my room, get changed and go meet Will. I knew I'd be late but he would hopefully still be there.

As we pulled onto campus, I got a text from Will.

*Missed you. They had bacon. Heading to your room to see if you're OK. You there?*

Oh, Crap. I couldn't let him see me like this. There was no way to explain why I looked the way I did.

*No. don't come. sick. need to be alone*

There was no response. I stared out the window as we drove through campus and prayed that I would not see him. I planned to have the driver take me somewhere else if he was nearby. I didn't know where that would be.

We finally pulled up in front of my dorm and I carefully exited the car as the driver watched me with a smile on his face. It was at that moment that I thought of the term 'walk of shame'. And I was doing it at that very moment.

Sunday mornings are usually quiet on campus but today it seemed like everyone was out. While I didn't see Will, I did get lots of stares and heard a few giggles as I hurried toward my room with my wigged-out hair and crumbled-up dress.

I hoped that Lisa would be there and prayed that Will wouldn't. It turned out that both my hopes and prayers were true. Lisa was there to greet me and was quite surprised by my appearance.

"OMG! You slut! You look like you had quite the night," she said as I walked in the door. "And what did you do to my dress?"

"Yea, sorry about the dress. I'll get it cleaned for you."

"You keep the dress. You look, er, looked so hot in it."

I smiled. Lisa was right I did look good in the dress and I loved wearing it.

Lisa looked down at my bare feet. "Should I ask what happened to my shoes?"

"Brad's truck," I responded sheepishly. I didn't add that my undies were also there although she would find that out when I took off the dress

"So, I'm guessing that you spent the night with Brad?" She said with a giggle. "I guess you showed him who's the boss."

I nodded my head with a hangdog look.

"Oh, Will will be so pleased!"

I wasn't feeling like doing much that afternoon. Lisa had gone out and I was lounging around in my more familiar jeans and sweatshirt. As I lay on my bed I thought about Brad and all the things he did and said the night before. Was he a shithead sexist or a guy who understood women? And was I a one-night stand or did he want to have something with me? And if he did, is that what I wanted?

And what was the story with Will? It seemed like he was unable to stand up for himself. It wasn't just that he was this way with Brad. He was naturally quite submissive. but at the same time, he was very real and open about who he was. Until last night I had expected that I would spend the rest of my life with him. How many times had I pictured us married with kids? Now I wondered whether he was the right guy for me. I had never questioned it before Brad came along and disrupted everything.

My phone interrupted my thoughts. I jumped up seeing that it was a text from Brad. My heart started beating faster as I read his message.

*Meet me behind your dorm. I really need to see you*

He needs to see me! I slipped on my shoes and ran out the door heading for the woods behind my building.

The dorms at my college are all at the end of campus. A small clump of woods sits behind the buildings. Behind mine was a path that went into the woods and led to an opening that was well protected. Students would often land there to drink or smoke pot on a weekend evening. I had been there many times.

I followed the path until I saw Brad standing in the open area. I was shocked to see that he wasn't alone. It took a minute before I recognized that the other person was Will. Oh shit, I thought.

Will was down on his knees, obviously ordered to be in that position. He was looking scared. I yelled out to Brad using my angriest voice as I ran toward them. "Hey, We had a deal. You said you were going to leave him alone!"

"I am" Brad replied. "The three of us need to talk first."

As I came up next to Brad I saw a confused look on Will's face. I'm sure he was wondering what kind of deal I had made with Brad. He said nothing and just stared at the two of us. Brad continued staring back at Will as he spoke to me. "I'm going to give him one more chance to grow a set of balls. If he does, great - I'll leave him alone. If he doesn't," he paused as if he was thinking, "Well if he doesn't I will leave him alone anyway but he will remember for the rest of his life that he lost an opportunity to redeem himself.

His next words were to Will. "Willy, I have wanted you to stand up to me for years now. I've waited for you to tell me off or even hit me and you have never done it. This afternoon you get your last chance. You can stand up to me or not. If you hit me, I promise that I will not hit you back. It's a free shot, Willy."

Will looked up at Brad, as he continued. "You need to know what happened last night."

"No Brad. Please," I broke in. I knew what was going to happen next was going to really hurt Will. It was what Will would do in response, that I questioned.

Brad continued as if I wasn't there. Your girlfriend stood up for you last night. She told me earlier this week that she would go out with me if I were to leave you alone. I agreed and the two of us had a date last night. It went well, Willy. In fact, after dinner, she asked to go back to my place where she decided that she wanted to fuck me. She wanted it so bad, Willy, that I had to let her do it. We fucked hard, Willy and then she spent the night with me."

Will looked up at me in disbelief. I could see the tears forming in his eyes as he asked, "Is it true?"

I wanted to save him and lie but I couldn't, not in front of Brad. I shook my head, letting him know that it had happened as Brad said.

"Oh, and by the way," Brad said reaching into his pocket. "You left these in my truck last night." He pulled out my panties and handed them to me. It was a crushing blow for Will.

Will just sat on his knees in the dirt for what seemed like a long time. Finally, Brad yelled at him. "God Damn it! Do something, Will. If you don't fight for your woman you are going to lose her. If not today someday soon."

For a moment I thought Will was going to get up. I wanted him to get up and tell Brad off. I wanted him to be angry with me for cheating on him. I wanted to be the one on my knees begging him for forgiveness. But none of that happened. Will crossed his arms on the ground, leaned his head down onto them, and sobbed.

Tears were running down my face as well. I didn't know how I felt or what I should do. I started to lean down to comfort Will and help him to his feet but I couldn't do it. He had to stand up on his own.

Brad looked at me and shook his head. "He's not going to be able to do it," he said quietly. "Your shoes are in my truck."

As I walked away with Brad, he put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. I didn't dare look back to see if Will was watching.