Mia Being a Good Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
The next step in Mia's lessons.
3.3k words
4.46
7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/20/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the first day went by rather normal for Mia and John. If by normal you take into account that they were both naked, alone in a cabin and had started the day with Mia being convinced that she had to help John with a medical condition that could only be helped with him sticking his cock into her mouth and down her throat until he came.

But apart from that, pretty normal. Mia also noticed that John was a bit different now, he was still as strict as he normally is and kept telling her what to do, like doing the dishes, making the bed etc. Although Mia didn't mind that he told her, it just meant that he knew how things should be done and well she didn't have to care too much about figuring things out. And as Mia really isn't the brightest it suited her quite well, it made her rather content and at ease and it made John quite content as well since he got things done the way he wanted them.

They didn't bring up what had happened in the morning, John did this on purpose as to pretend it was all very normal and nothing to be concerned with. All day he had been openly looking at her body, letting his eyes wander from her pretty, cute face down her neck, shoulders to her firm full breasts, further down to her belly and then down to her smoothly shaved pussy. His eyes almost always kept going down her perfect thighs and all the way down to her feet.

One thing he did as soon as she turned around was staring at her round, inviting ass. A couple of times when she bent over he could clearly see her pussy from behind and that nice butthole. He had started making plans on how to get into that tight nice hole of hers but he wanted to get her in a proper state of mind, part of him wanted to see how far she was willing to go and how far she was willing to follow his lead. That she so easily believed him this morning made him convinced that it wouldn't be too much of a problem but he wanted to enjoy the trip there, savoring every moment and every step.

While they were having lunch John noticed that every time he stood up, walked by or was in her field of vision she would look to the side of him, not looking at him and blush a little. He decided it was time for the next step in training her.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked, standing in front of her as she was seated by the table, the very spot where she earlier had given him a blowjob. Or rather, endured a facefuck would be a better description. John has his arms crossed over his chest.

"No..no.. nothing wrong," Mia stuttered, looking beside John, she kept her legs crossed and sat so that she could cover her breasts a bit as she felt rather naked and exposed. Well she WAS completely naked but the feeling of being exposed sometimes was rather overwhelming.

"You know, we are going to be here together for two weeks if not longer. And we both agreed that we don't have enough clothes for that whole time, which means naked is the only option. So we have to make it work and make it natural," John told her in that voice that was quite firm, demanding. The one he used when giving instructions and expected to be obeyed, the one that Mia always deferred to and somehow made her feel insecure to the point of being afraid to fail.

"H..how, I mean, uhm, what do you mean?" She said in a low voice, trying to force her eyes to meet his as she didn't quite dare to look at his naked body in front of her.

Now she couldn't really meet his eyes when he was in that dominant mode so instead her eyes kept wandering over his body, making her gasp a little every now and then.

"Well what you are doing is a good start, we can't just avoid looking at each other more than usual. And we cannot trying to cover up, like you are doing now." John said. "Put your arms to your side, your hands in your lap," John continued in his commanding voice, waiting for her to do as she was told.

Mia slowly, hesitantly moved her arms, exposing her beautiful full breasts. She felt so exposed, her face turning red and she licked her lips.

"Now that's better, much better doesn't it feel good? More natural?" John said in a much kinder voice, like the one you use when encouraging a pet that's done something good.

Mia almost felt like he was stroking her head, his words made her proud and even though she still felt exposed and was very much aware that she was completely naked, her hands and arms wanted to cover her breasts again a smile appeared on her lips.

"Yes, it does," she whispered, although she was referring to the way he spoke to her.

And with that he convinced her to expose herself, not trying to cover herself anymore.

He grinned and truly savored that feeling of progress, he probably could have made her do more things straight away but he was in no hurry. On the contrary, he enjoyed dominating the mind as much as the body and got about as much satisfaction from this as an orgasm.

As they were in the couch later that evening watching a movie John started to get hard again as he was looking at Mia and her large, firm breasts. As his felt his cock getting hard again he started to move his hips, adjusting and not trying to hide it the slightest. John could see Mia glancing every now and then but didn't say anything at first. He could see that she was blushing, then licking her lips nervously and clearly not sure what to do or react.

Finally she said, without looking at him, but staring at the tv "I uhm.. is.. I mean, has the.. issue.. I.. ahh.." she stuttered, flustered and not sure what to say or what to do.

And John enjoyed the moment. He knew that she couldn't really say it but she saw that he was hard again so he let her stutter for a couple of minutes before he let out a pretended sigh.

"Yeah, clearly the issue is back. This morning did fix it but sometimes it just comes back you know? I didn't want to say anything in case you felt bad about it, probably being the cause of it. And then when you did your very best to remedy the situation." He said, touching his rock hard cock, moving it around a bit so that Mias eyes went to it, staring at it.

"But.. di..didn't you say that it's not good? I mean even serious? If not, ehm, fixed?" She swallowed hard, starting to think that did he really not saying anything in case she would feel bad? That he didn't want her to feel guilty? That's very, very nice of him she thought.

"Yes.. yes it is very serious condition. As the blood can't stay there for too long you see, but as I said I didn't want to make you feel bad so I was hoping that it would not stay like this for a longer period of time but ah, well I guess I was wrong." He let out a long breath, raising an eyebrow at her, putting a hand under her chin to make her look at him.

"So, uhm, I mean, do we just do the same thing again?" She sounded genuinely concerned, looking at him with her big, blue innocent eyes and oh how he enjoyed it, having her naked, looking at him like that and almost begging him to put his cock in her mouth again.

"We might have to try something a little bit different this time, just in case it works better," John said softly, stroking Mia's cheek "this time you lay down in the couch, your face in my lap and you use your mouth and hands. Might be better if you do most of the work this time so I can try to relax more, at least in the beginning. But remember, it has to go deep even if it's uncomfortable for you, if it's going to give the best effect!" and as he said that he gave a bit of a grin, moved a little in the couch to give her better room

"Start by kissing it, licking on it, imagine that it's a boyfriend you truly love." He gave her a serious face as Mia nodded, understanding what he said and she was determined to help him since he was so nice and almost sacrificed himself for her, just so she wouldn't feel bad!

She still hesitated a few seconds but remembering Johns words, this wasn't sex it was simply taking care of a medical condition! With trembling hands she touched his cock, didn't dare to look up at his face but instead focused on the task at hand, feeling him in her hands.

She had to move around a bit in the couch in order to be able to lay down as he told her and as she did his cock was straight in her face. Her lips trembled as she started kissing it and when she did he let out a soft moan, he had been able to stay quiet while she touched him with her hands but now he simply couldn't. She kissed him up and down, still feeling very strange but she knew she had to do it, after all it was her fault! A sense of pride came over her, that she was taking care of issues she caused.

Then she went back up to the head, parting her lips slightly she had figured kissing her boyfriend also meant using her tongue so she caressed the tip of Johns cock with her tongue. He started to moan more, caressing her hair gently as she started sucking his cock.

He intended to last longer this time, to make her do more, to push her deeper under his control. She closed her eyes and let him go in deeper into her mouth, determined to do a good job as he was so kind to her or so she thought.

"That's it, that's it, it needs to go deeper!" John moaned and encouraged by his words she took him deeper than she wanted, making herself gag and cough.

"Ssscchhh, I know it's difficult Mia, I know.. here let me help you." He moaned and started 'helping' her by pushing her head down further, making her gag and cough even more but he just enjoyed it even more.

Mia's eyes started to get wet, tears dripping down her cheeks but she didn't try to get away as he kept telling her she was doing such a good job. Up and down, up and down her head went and what she didn't know was that every time she went down and gagged her ass twisted and turned, making John even more horny. Hearing that she was doing a good job, that he seemed to be pleased with her made her accept it. She truly was a people pleaser after all.

He didn't want to cum just yet, instead he pulled her head away, looking at her face, her red teary eyes, wet cheeks and softly caressed them "sscchh, you're doing such a good job!" he told her, he seemed so much nicer, so much softer now than he normally was and she liked hearing those words, hearing him speak like that so she gave a soft smile and whispered "thank you.. is.. I mean, it's not soft yet? But are we done?" she sounded confused

"No yet yet Mia, not yet," he said with a smile.

"Now, you did kiss my cock as it was a boyfriend you truly loved didn't you? You could almost say that you pretended and imagined it right?" John looked her in the eyes, all serious now and Mia nodded slowly, he had told her to do so after all but now she was worried that she had done something wrong.

"Oh and you did it well! Really, really well and that will make a huge difference. What I forgot to tell you, and that's all my fault, is that it can be difficult and cause problems for you. You run the risk of actually starting to think that my cock belongs your boyfriend and you start to fall in love." He gave a pause, wanting to see if she would really by it, if he had pushed her far enough into trusting him and he could see an almost panic reactions in her eyes.

"N..noo.. that.. I mean.. that can't happen!" She sounded scared, confused as she was exhausted from lack of air while choking on his cock and this whole confusing situation added to it. "Please, don't let that happen.. please" she begged.

"There is a quick solution for it that should work, and as this might have to be done a few more times we might as well make sure, right?" John grinned.

"You have to lay down in the couch, over my lap and be able to count to 20, easy enough right? Can you do that? Just get in place and start counting when I tell you to," and he made it sound easy.

Mia, starting to be desperate, crawled into his lap, his cock pressed in between her breasts which made him bite his lower lip with pleasure. He started caressing her ass, warming up the skin a bit and she felt weird, didn't know what this was about.

"You have to keep count of how many times my hand lands on you, when you get to 20 it's over and done ok?" He said while admiring her ass.

Mia nodded slowly, confused as she didn't know what was about to happen. SMACK! Johns hand landed on her left butt cheek and she gave a loud yelp. SMACK! on her right.

"Mia, don't forget to count" John grinned, knowing that he got two extra at least.

SMACK! "One!" she almost screamed SMACK! "Two!" her feet started kicking and she felt her butt cheeks started to sting.

John kept up the tempo and as she started to kick and squirm when he got up to 10 he put a hand on the small of her her back.

"sssccchhh.. we need to see this through Mia, it's soon over" SMACK!

"eeellleven!" she whimpered as she felt how her ass started to burn.

John saw how it turned bright red, could feel how warm it was and how sexy it looked. He kept going, when he landed number 18 she cried out "aaaoooow!" he paused, caressing her ass softly, gently, hearing her sob a little even though she tried to be brave.

"There, there, it's almost over, just a few more and we're done" for now he thought to himself.

She whimper, moved a hand to wipe a tear and whispered "h..how many.. I.. lost.. count" and as he saw her bright red, hot ass he felt his cock twitch

"15 was the last one, you didn't say it out loud but I think we should count it regardless" he said, pretending to be nice to her. "So brace yourself, 5 more and we're done"

Mia put her head down, short, shallow breaths as John started again, SMACK!

"16!" she yelled, "17, 18, 19, 20!!!" she was breathing hard, quick and so was John.

Slowly caressing her ass, warm, red and he was pleased with his creation. "I think we can continue now, but since you did such a good job I can make it easy for you now, roll over on your back, put your breasts together"

She did slowly and when she got on her back he could see that her ass hurt. He looked at her face, her cheeks wet from tears but she did give a little smile

"I'm.. I'm safe now?" she whispered, relieved and used her hands to push her big, firm breasts together.

"oh yes, perfectly safe. I'm sorry that you had to endure it, but we both knew it's going to be a challenge here" he said, stroking her head. "But let's make sure that those tears don't go to waste, would be a shame. Normally for this saliva is used, or lube, but hard fought tears are even better" John said and started stroking his cock over her cheeks, making it wet before he placed it between her perfect breasts.

He moaned as it disappeared in her soft caress and for her it felt a bit strange. Although compared to gagging on it or worse, getting spanked!, it felt quite good. Of all the things so far this was probably the best, or perhaps the one where she didn't suffer so much physically. It did feel strange, she felt exposed but when she looked up at him, seeing his face and what appeared to be a face with great pleasure she felt a bit proud.

She, who hardly knew anything about pleasing a man could still do it to this extent, even though her ass hurt. As soon as she thought of that she felt her ass burning even more as it was scrubbing against the rough fabric of the couch. She wanted to let go of her breasts and put her hand there but she knew she had to keep enduring this just a bit longer.

John put his hands on her shoulders and started tittyfucking her, looking down at her and he moaned, caressing her cheeks "Mmm, you are a wonder Mia, such a good, good girl. I'm so lucky it's you that I got stuck here with," he panted as he picked up the pace knowing that it was quickly getting closer and now he didn't want to wait any longer.

He was fucking her tits quite rough and hard, so rough that it was difficult for her to keep them in place and his hips where smacking against her tits so they started to get sore.

"Mmm, it's.. it's.. soon.. over.." he panted, louder now "I'm.. going to.. make sure.. your, face.. doesn't.. get.. dry.. after the.. tears" he moaned, pulling away from her tits, sitting over her face, jerking quickly.

She was very confused, no idea what was about to happen, looking up at him, mouth open when the first shot of cum landed on her face.

He put a hand on her forehead, keeping her in place as he kept cumming. She quickly closed her eyes, more from reaction than knowing how much it would sting and burn in her eyes.

John had been so turned on that he came enough to almost cover her face completely. He let the last drops fall over her eyes, making sure that she kept them shut for a bit.

"There.. such a good, good girl you are Mia. Don't open your eyes, it will hurt a lot. I will get some paper for you!" he said panting.

Being told she was a good girl put a big smile on her face and she sighed deeply.

He sighed at the sight, looking down at her, enjoying that he pushed her a bit further again. He slowly got up, walked every so slowly while he heard her breathe through her nose as her mouth was covered with cum. When he came back he gave it a minute or two extra before giving her the paper to clean herself up, and he knew that it's going to get even better...