Mia Unzipped and Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned as I watched this happen before me, then Mia leaned forward to look at the mess, propping herself up on her elbows as the last of Ryan's cum dripped out onto the end of the bed as he stood.

Then just like John before him, he reached between her legs and found the end of the zipper. Very carefully pulling it from under her ass and then up over her pussy, concealing the cummy mess under the velvet. With his cock hanging down and still dripping cum, Ryan pulled the zipper up as far as Mia's breasts would allow, then with a very quick kiss on the lips, he said quietly, "Really gotta run, take care, will see you back home."

Ryan left the bedroom quickly and didn't acknowledge me at all, which was fine. I looked up at Mia and we both smiled, then she said with a little laugh, "So, were you expecting that?"

"Oh my God Mia, what the fuck just happened?"

"Hey relax," she said with a smile, "as soon as we hear that apartment door close, you get your wish, if you still want it considering the mess."

Thinking of her covered in cum under that velvet, was making my mind spin. It was an amazing and intimate chance to experience some pretty kinky thoughts with her cum filled pussy and the sperm all over her belly and breasts. I was very much looking forward to hearing that door close.

After hearing the apartment door close, we could still hear the cab in the quiet street outside and both listened as the doors then closed and the cab pulled away. I was kneeling beside the bed and Mia was almost fully zipped back up in the damp green velvet, with only her breasts exposed. I looked at her as she took the zip and started to pull it down slowly, but stopped when it was just below her belly button. At this point I leaned forward and looked at her wet stomach with several small pools of cum on it, most around her belly button and between her breasts. The intoxicating smell of cum filled my nose and I felt my cock stiffen.

"You want me to jump in a quick shower", she said.

I looked at her right nipple that had a coating of cum on it, as well as some on the underside of her breast. Then noticing that her left nipple did not have any, I put my hand down over her stomach and wiped up some sperm with a couple of fingers, then smeared the thick cum slowly around her nipple. I felt her nipple harden as I circled it gently, then taking a little more sperm on my fingers, I added a glob that sat thick on her nipple and slowly dripped down over her breast.

Leaning down close to her I said, "No need for a shower Mia." Then I opened my mouth and closed it gently over her nipple, sucking gently and feeling the warm cum on my tongue. The sensation was incredible and my cock immediately stiffened to a full raging hard on as it pressed against the side of the bed. Mia turned her head towards me with her mouth open and her face flushed, then I moved my mouth quickly from her nipple and kissed her open mouth. We kissed hard for a few moments, then leaning further over her, I placed my mouth on her right nipple and cleaned the cum from that as well as licking the cum from the underside of her breast, before going back to kissing her again.

It was clear to me now what I wanted to do and this was a fantasy I had only seen in porn movies and had no idea that I would ever get the chance to do it, or even have the nerve to do. I stood up, with my stiff cock pointing straight up and made my way to the end of the bed, then reached forward I took hold of the gold zipper. Easing it down slowly, until her cum covered lower belly was exposed, then pulling the zip gently down over her pussy and underneath. It was only then that I could see the full picture of what I was going to enjoy. Her clean shaven pussy was coated in a shiny covering of sperm, with some thicker lumps on top and also between her smooth lips. Some of the sperm was thick and still clinging to her pussy and some had trickled down each side of her pussy and soaked into the velvet.

I placed my hands on the insides of her velvet covered thighs and knelt down, briefly looking up at Mia. Once on my knees and with her pussy directly in front of my face, I leaned forward and kissed her smooth wet skin just above her clit. My cock reacted as I felt the cum on my lips and the smell filled my nostrils, then opening my mouth I started to lick at her cummy pussy. I started slowly where there was just a thin coating, but as my taste buds felt the sperm, I went down between her lips and started to lick up some of the thicker cum that was between them. The sensation was incredible and I could hear Mia moaning slightly as her body started to move around on the bed.

As I licked at her cum covered lips, my hand gripped my rock hard shaft and I had the tremendous urge to enter her, knowing that I could eat her pussy again and there was lots of cum all over her body. I pushed my tongue deep in between her cummy lips and sucked gently at her pussy, tasting the mixture of sperm and her sweet pussy juice. As I sucked and licked at her, my mouth became wet inside with the mixture of fluids. I moved up onto the edge of the bed and put my hands on either side of her, then lowered my cock down towards her pussy. At this point Mia slid a hand down between her thighs and took hold of my cock, guiding it down to her pussy. I lowered my hips until my cock head was rubbing over her wet clit and then she was able to bend my shaft down enough to rub up and down between her slippery lips. With a little extra curve of my hips, I felt my tip catch the opening of her pussy and as her fingers pressed down, my shaft slowly began to sink into her. It was at that moment, I swallowed the cummy mixture that was in my mouth.

Knowing she had just been fucked twice in the last 30 mins was a huge turn on for me and the feel of the cum around my cock made penetrating her very smooth and easy. With very little pressure, I was soon deep inside her and started to fuck her gently. I felt Mia's feet wrap around my ass and she pulled my down onto her as I moved my hands up the bed a little and lay on her. With my cock now fully inside her and fucking her slowly, I looked at the pool of cum between her breasts and dipped my head down towards it. I licked into the thick pool of cum with my tongue flat and scooped up as much as I could, holding it in my mouth at the front. Then as it tingled on my tongue, I moved up towards Mia and she placed her hands on the sides of my head and opened her mouth, as I drew closer. I kissed her soft lips with my mouth closed, but soon felt her tongue push my lips apart and we kissed and shared the warm sperm between our mouths.

My cock was now deep inside her hot slippery pussy as we kissed. Mia pulled me into her with her legs that were still wrapped around me and I knew I could not hold off much longer. With my weight almost fully on her and my stiff cock rocking back and forth inside her and against her clit, I really tried to make her orgasm with me. I could feel the cum on her belly between us as I fucked her and could tell she was getting close to cumming as we continued to kiss. Just then she moved her face to the side to catch her breath and I could see her face flushed deep red, as was mine.

Mia then muttered, "Make me cum Jason, I want to cum." Then I started to draw my shaft out a little further and drive my cock into her firmly, holding myself hard against her clit with each stroke. I knew that I was very close now and had determined that I wanted to cum inside her and not pull out, so I had to find a way to push her over the edge with me. I pushed myself up on my hands and looked down at the pool of cum still in her belly button, then dipping my fingers into this thick cum. I scooped it up as Mia looked at me, then brought my hand up to her face as she pushed out her lips as if to kiss me. I dribbled the warm sperm across her lips and chin, then as she opened her mouth she sucked my fingers briefly, before I lay down again and we started kissing.

I started fucking her again after this very brief pause and we kissed hard with this new load of cum in her mouth. Mia started making the most wonderful low moaning sounds as she tried to tell me she was cumming, then I felt my orgasm begin as we kissed and my mouth opened and I licked at the cum on her chin. I pushed into her as I felt the first of many powerful blasts of sperm shoot deep inside her pussy. Wave after wave and spurt after spurt filled her with my fresh load of hot cum, as I felt Mia shudder underneath me. Her head now turned to the side, she seemed to be biting her lip with her face screwed up tight. I was then that I felt the rapid pulse of her pussy contracting around my cock as the last of my sperm filled her.

We both lay still as the wet mess between us became apparent, then Mia turned her face towards me and started giggling.

"Holy fuck," she said, "no one ever makes me cum."

"You're welcome," I said with a smile and leaned down and kissed her very softly on the lips, my cock still inside her. I pushed myself up slowly and could see her breasts were swollen and firm and her body covered in sperm and sweat. I sat back as my softening cock slipped out of her with a wet sucking noise and I smiled and looked her as she raised herself up on her elbows.

"What a fucking mess you made", she said.

"Hey, it's not all my mess remember."

"Very true. Hey, can you help me out of this fuck suit, I'm sweating."

As she sat up in bed, I helped her get the shoulders out of the top part, then as she lay back and raised her ass, I pulled the green velvet suit down and off her, leaving her naked on the bed.

After looking at her incredible cum covered body in front of me, I lay down beside her and she turned onto her side. I curled in behind her and put my arm around her waist, holding her wet belly gently.

"Are you okay to stay with me tonight?" she asked.

"I would love to," I told her and I pulled up the sheet and we both fell asleep very quickly, our bodies spent and exhausted.

12