Miami Heat

Story Info
I spent an amazing evening in Miami with friends...
2.4k words
3.96
10.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my late 20's living in south Florida in the early-80's and working for an electronics importer. I sold hi-fi equipment to both large department store chains and mom and pops type retailers. I was single at the time and took advantage of every opportunity that presented itself when it came to women.

Florida had always been a little bit of an outlier when it comes to swinging and sex, especially in the time before AIDS. People were sexually a lot freer then. I was always around tanned, voluptuous women who didn't mind showing off and using their bodies for their pleasure and mine.

This is not about those young, bikini clad ladies I usually spent time with. This was something very different and something I had never experienced before.

I had been selling stereo systems to a small, exclusive retailer in Coral Gables. It was owned by a middle-aged couple, Jill, and Henry. Jill was a stunning lady of about 50 and Henry was a fit 60-ish fellow. Jill had beautiful cobalt blue eyes and dark hair and a figure to die for. They were always extremely personable, and I looked forward to working with them during my sales calls. Over a several year period we became good friends, and I would try and set their appointment later in the day. It became common for us to close the store at the end of the day and go out for drinks and dinner at a local watering hole or to their nearby small beach home.

I was a trim and fit 6'2" and 190 lbs at the time and Jill and I would always flirt with Henry's blessing. She was a very warm conversationalist and would repeatedly touch my arm or my thigh as we talked, usually with her sitting between me and her husband. I didn't think a whole lot about it at the time but in hindsight, I realize she was sending me sexual signals. Henry was totally cool with it, and I thought they were just very hip, cool people.

One evening after dinner, we extended our evening at their home. More drinks were poured, weed was smoked. I always became very horny on weed and this night was no different. Evidently, the multiple substances taken had the same effect on my friends.

Jill and I were sitting on their sofa talking while Henry was fixing more drinks. Jill brought her face very close to mine and whispered,

"I want you to fuck me."

I froze momentarily then she rubbed my quickly hardening cock through my pants. Her breath was warm and smelled of bourbon and she lightly kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back then asked,

"What about Henry?"

About that time, Henry came around the corner and said,

"Henry's very cool with it. She's been wanting to fuck you since the first time she met you. We like to play around with other people, and we would be delighted if you would stay the night."

I was stunned and extremely aroused. I too, had fantasized about Jill but never thought this gorgeous woman would be available. Especially since she seemed to be happily married.

After overcoming my shock, I looked at Jill and said,

"I would love to stay the night with you."

Jill and I kissed and touched each other for a good 15-20 minutes while we all sat and talked about their lifestyle, and I was absolutely intrigued. Henry continued to sit across from Jill and I as we talked. They told me that they had always had a very intense sexual relationship and had been sharing for about ten years. I told them I would never have mistaken them for swingers.

I had a very different picture in my mind as to what type of people would be involved. They didn't consider themselves "swingers" in the true sense of the word. They didn't go to sex clubs or orgies but were very selective about who they would play with. They had both single men and women who joined them and the occasional couple. I must say I was pleasantly and happily surprised.

My swollen 8" cock was becoming very uncomfortable as Jill continued stroking me. She would whisper about her horniness and kiss my neck as I got harder. A small wet spot of pre-cum was now visible on my khaki's. I could tell Henry was becoming antsy as well.

After we had been at their home around 45 minutes, Jill stood and said,

"I'm ready to get this show on the road. How about you fellas?"

With that, she began unbuttoning her blouse and casually shirked her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She the unbuttoned her short skirt and stepped out of it. Jill was standing before her husband and me in a beautiful matching dark purple panty and bra set, black thigh-highs and a pair of black heels. She was the sexiest woman I had ever seen. I had never been with a 50-year-old woman, but she was breath-taking.

She turned and began walking back towards the master bedroom and over her shoulder said,

"Come on boys. Come and take care of me."

I looked at Henry and he had a huge grin on his face and stood and said,

"After you."

I stood and followed Jill down the hall, followed closely by Henry. This was so surreal; I had the momentary thought that maybe I was about to be hit over the head and it was just a huge scam.

When I entered the bedroom, Jill was sitting on the end of the bed and beckoned me over with her smile and her finger. I stood in front of her in her darkened boudoir and she began unbuttoning my pants. I kicked off my loafers and she let my slacks drop to the floor. I stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. As I unbuttoned my shirt, Jill was rubbing and squeezing my hard cock through my underwear. The spot of my pre-cum had grown larger. Jill leaned in and kissed the head through the fabric of my underwear and moaned,

"Mmmm...this is so nice."

With that she hooked her thumbs in my BVD's and pushed them down my legs. My hard cock popped up and smacked her under the chin. We all giggled, and she grasped me with both hands, stroked me several times, bringing pre-cum out of my cock. She kissed the head, licked off the pre-cum and enveloped me with her mouth. I was weak-kneed and in heaven. Her mouth was so warm and wet.

As his wife made sweet, slow love to my cock, Henry had taken my clothes and put them on a chair. He then undressed slowly while he watched his sexy, gorgeous wife suck another man's cock. He came and stood by me and grabbed a handful of Jill's hair and said,

"That's right baby, suck his cock."

This really turned Jill on, and her efforts increased as she sucked my cock very deep and forcefully. After several minutes, I knew I was going to cum and Jill sensed it as well. She took my cock from her mouth and turned her head to begin working on Henry. He used her hair to deeply fuck her face. She moaned and groaned around a mouthful of dick then stuck her left hand into her panty and began playing with her pussy.

Her orgasm rapidly approached as she continued frigging herself and sucking her husband's cock. Henry began swearing and as Jill increased the volume and intensity of her orgasm, Henry cursed and began jerking and shouting,

"Fuck!'

As he unloaded in Jill's mouth, she squealed a high pitch as his cum overwhelmed her. She was cumming as she opened her mouth and let her husband's cum run down her lower lip, down her chin onto her legs. They stayed there for a long minute as they recovered.

After they calmed a bit, Henry's large flaccid cock slipped from her mouth, and she lay back on the bed. Henry and I lay down on either side of her and stroked and kissed her body. Henry kissed her deeply despite having just filled her mouth with his cum. As we lay there, Jill used her fingers to scrape any remaining cum from her mouth and chin and licked it off her fingers.

I looked into her eyes and told her she was amazing and wonderful. She looked at me with those blue, bedroom eyes and said,

"I hope we're just getting started."

Henry and I took off Jill's bra and panty and began exploring her sensuous body. Lying on either side of her, we kissed her neck, her ears and worked our way to her lips, and her breasts, taking turns gently and wetly kissing her. I reached down between her thighs and found a luxurious, trimmed dark black bush. As Henry and I kissed her thick, dark nipples and I stroked her pussy, she moaned and shuddered, slowly writhing underneath our touch.

I worked my way down her chest then to her abdomen as she and Henry kissed passionately. As my face got closer to her nether regions, I could smell her sweet aroma. For me there's nothing better than going down on a woman who knows how to keep her pussy clean. I my experience, I can only remember one or two times when the aroma was so strong as to put me off, but when a lady prepares herself for a night of sexual pleasure, there's nothing more erotic.

I lay between her legs and pushed her knees up and out. As I did this, her sex just flowered open. She was spectacular. I kissed and licked the inside of her thighs, from one to the other, not touching her pussy until I got my mouth withing an inch of her and just breathed lightly on her. Her labia were spread, her clit was swollen, and she was flowing the sweetest cream ever. My first touch was a light kiss on her clit which elicited a deep moan. Pushing her legs even further back, I touched my tongue to her asshole, then immediately covered her entire pussy with my mouth. She tasted wonderful. Her heels dug into the bed, and she hunched her entire pelvis and pussy against my mouth and came. She was so erotic and sensual.

Henry then moved Jill so her head was hanging off the bed and motioned me to her head. As I stood over her, my cock hung just inches from her mouth. Henry got between his wife's spread legs and began sliding his cock between her pussy lips. She moaned and reached back grabbing my ass and pulled me forward so my cock was touching her lips.

Henry pushed her knees up by her breasts and plunged into her creamy depths. She stretched her neck up and engulfed my swollen cock. It was pure joy for her and us. We proceeded to slow fuck Jill from both ends. As she swallowed Henry's cock with her cunt, she swallowed me with her mouth. I knew I was not going to last long and as my cock began to twitch, rather than take me out of her mouth as she had earlier, she doubled down on and let me fill her mouth with my cum. She mewled and moaned as she swallowed repeatedly, letting me finish.

Henry continued to fuck his gorgeous wife slowly, deeply while she recovered from my flood of cum. He then rolled over with Jill still impaled on his large member. Jill was in heaven, as Henry motioned me to get behind Jill. I wasn't sure what he was suggesting but I knew I wanted to at the very least put my tongue on her asshole. I bent down and slowly kissed her ass cheeks and worked my way into the cleft of her butt. As she sensuously rode her husband's cock, I lightly tongued her, bringing a loud moan from her.

Henry motioned toward the nightstand and said,

"Get the lube."

At this Jill moaned again and said,

"Yes. Get the lube."

I opened their nightstand drawer and pulled out the tube of anal lube. I knew then what they wanted. I got back on the bed behind Jill as Henry pulled her down to him in a deep, passionate kiss. I dripped some lube down the crack of her ass and slowly worked a sizable amount into her. I gently put my middle finger in her up to about the second knuckle and felt her relax her asshole. Soon I had several fingers in her.

As soon as I felt she was ready, I coated my cock with the lube as I pushed my right thumb into her to keep her open and relaxed. As I moved up and placed my cockhead against her asshole, she shivered and said,

"Oh my God. You two are some dirty boys."

I pushed gently but firmly against her sphincter and in a few seconds the head popped past her first ring. She put her right hand against my hip and asked me to wait and let her relax. She took several deep breaths as Henry encouraged her. She took several more breaths and her ass relaxed, my cock slid fully into her velvet back passage. I was fully buried in her up to my balls and the feeling was incredible. I love pussy but there is something so warm, tight, and so nasty and erotic about fucking a woman in her ass. Especially one who so clearly enjoyed it.

Henry and I tried to get a rhythm going but we gave up when Jill breathlessly said,

"Let me do it!"

Jill began slowly fucking herself against us. We let Jill determine the speed and depth of her fucking. She gradually built speed and power as she pushed against us. It only took Henry and me four or five minutes to reach almost simultaneous orgasms. As we did, Jill just kept pumping and grinding and cursing to an amazingly beautiful orgasm.

After several minutes I slid from her ass and a gush of white froth poured from her across Henry's balls and onto the bed. Jill shivered and jerked for several minutes as she continued to grind and squish her soaking pussy on her husband. She looked at me with those dreamy bedroom eyes and said,

"That was really amazing..."

She leaned down on her husband as they kissed and hugged through their post-coital moments.

I knew at that moment; I wanted a wife like Jill. Smart, beautiful, and sensuous and adventurous in the bedroom. After a night like that, I couldn't settle for less and I didn't, but that is another story.