Mia's Dick Adventure 01

Story Info
Mia looking to find dick at a bar.
1.1k words
4.22
7.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the shirt down until the V is at the top of my chocolate nipple. This exposed a lot of my tits but I love the look. I wear a 40D and love it when they get sucked on. My skirt length stops right below my pussy in the front but does expose my ass checks in the back. With no bra and panties, I'm ready to experiment for the night. To see if I'm brave as I want. I take a dab of ky-jelly and rub it on my juicy pussy lips and in my ass hole like I'm putting on lotion. My makeup and hair are awesome and i'm ready to go.

The club I'm heading to is a hole-in-the-wall place a half block away from my apartment so I walk there. It's just after 1 am and I don't see a sole until I get to the entrance to the club. The bouncer looks at me smiles and just lets me in. The music is loud and the atmosphere is dark with strobe lights. I head to the bar and order a shot of vodka, then two, then three. I start to dance by the bar trying to work up enough courage to head to the dance floor. The guy sitting at the bar leans over and says your nipple is showing. I smile say I know and get one more shot before heading out to dance,

As I'm dancing someone comes up behind me and grabs my tits while grinding on my ass. I don't stop them and let them cope their feel. I turn around and he's hot as fuck. Black hair, brown eyes, and nice abs seeing as he doesn't have a shirt on under the leather vest. As I dance up on him he tells me my outfit might cause some trouble seeing as most of the men were staring at me. I said so I just came out to have fun, he smiles.

He whispers in my ears my tits are soft and my nips are almost out. I say nothing, smile and continue to dance. I noticed he's now danced me in a corner. He looks me in my eyes and then kisses me and I kiss back. He moved to my neck then takes a exposed nip in his mouth and suck. My eyes roll back but I do not stop him. He grabs my ass squeezed and fingers started to roam to my wet pussy. When he realizes I'm not even wearing a thong he looks me in the face. In his stare down I go back to dancing. He looks around and unbuckled his pants pulling his dick out. He lifts me up and I put my arms around his neck.

He looks me in my eye awaiting disapproval. When I gave him none he pushed his hard cock inside raw, no condom even thought off. He fucks me against the wall in the club and I let him. He fucks me hard with rough strokes and I loved it. I'm bouncing on his dick that both my tits came out of the shirt and I don't care. I don't care if people see I'm just enjoying my fuck.

While he's fuckin me his friend walks up saying Ray whatcha got there. Well, it's nice to know the dick in my pussy is Ray. He said some good tight chocolate pussy that's good shit right now and never stops pumping while I'm pretty close to coming. His friends ask can he try after. Ray says if she lets you. My orgasm hits me hard at the thought of another dick. Ray's pumps gets a little rougher and he slams all the way in before releasing his cum all in my soaked pussy.

He lets me down and its starts dripping back down my legs. I smile at him say thanks and start to walk off looking for my next fuck that don't mind sloppy seconds. He grabs my waist pushing me back against the wall. He puts my tits back in my shirt and ask my name. I said Mia and look at him. He puts his dick away and asked if I dressed like this just to get fucked. I said yeah he shakes his head. He says come with me and as I follow him to the back room while feeling I'm in for something.

He takes me to a private room in the club I didn't know was there. It looks like an office and he sits behind the desk. Turns out he owns the club and saw me on the security cameras. Didn't know I was gonna actually let him fuck. Do you have a man? No? I just nut in you are you on BC? No! why not you try to get pregnant? I said no I had my ovaries removed when I was 22 due to hereditary problems. Allows me to fuck all I want without worrying about getting pregnant.

He looks me up and down and says I can see my cum leaking out of that wet pussy. I like it. The door opens and his friend from earlier comes in drinking out a bottle of vodka. He's drinking it straight from the bottle but this doesn't surprise me in a place like this. Ray asked do you wanna fuck Dave here.

I look at Dave and smile. Then bend over the desk presenting him with my cum dripping pussy for his enjoyment. Dave wasted no time. He pulled his dick out and entered my pussy in one fast stroke. And damn this shit felt good. As I lean on the desk facing ray my tits fall out of my shirt again from the rough pumps Dave is doing to my pussy. Too soon he blasts his cum in my pussy. He takes some of what leaked out and work it in my ass to see if I allow it. I did. Ray asked was I still horney. I shake my head yea and he laughs. He said cool it for tonight I wanna help you get fucked properly. Go home. Shower and get some sleep. Tomorrow or actually today I'll come to get u, I said nothing and left the office heading to the door. Doubting this because nothing was exchanged except names. No number no address. On my way out the bartender asked did you get what you came looking for? I said yeah. He said can't wait to fuck you and leave my load in your pussy, ass, and throat then smile. I smiled back and headed home content.