Mia's Dick Adventure 02

Story Info
Mia Meets the MC and its PREZ.
2.2k words
4.5
3.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way home I was feeling gitty and sexually content. I took a shower and went to bed thinking about what I had just done. Around 6 am I awoke to someone knocking on my door, thinking it was a delivery person I sleepily and lazily open the door.

Ray and Dave are standing there and I'm shocked. They walked past me into my apartment with a third person. A tall skinny guy that said nothing at all to me but did smile.

Ray says "prospect sleep on the couch" and they headed to my bedroom.

Ray cut on the shower while Dave strips me of my pj's and put me back in my bed.

Once ray got out shower Dave got in. Ray got in on my right side and said go back to sleep. A few moments later Dave climbs in on my left and went to sleep.

When I woke up again, I'm sandwiched between the two men. As I attempt to get up and go pee, I'm grabbed by the waist and held down.

I look at Ray as he looks me in the eyes and says "You are ours now. We control you and everything you do."

I look at him about to argue when he says again, "we control everything. "

Dave wakes up and looks at him then me and smiles. I politely state I have to pee and he lets me up.

He then says "pack a bag your coming home with us we are going to trial run this relationship for two weeks."

I was about to argue about having a job when he clearly says "I know you work from home and all you need is your laptop."

Realizing he's researched me I close my mouth and went into the bathroom.

After I pee and flush, I'm brushing my teeth as Ray comes in to start to pee.

I looked at him in shock when he says "I've been in you and will be doing more to you so get used to us being around for even the basic personal needs."

Coming out of the bathroom I packed a small bag and Dave took it. We head outside to two Harleys parked and a truck beside them. Dave gave my bag to the prospect guy who was driving the truck and told me to get on his bike.

I've never been on a bike before so I'm a bit nervous. I'm taken to the outskirts of the city to this rural area. We pass another club that looks like a strip club. Then a restaurant before turning on a long dirt road leading to a redone warehouse. We park and he lifts me off the bike.

He grabs my hand and we head inside. There are about 7 men just shooting the shit, playing pool, watching tv, and having random conversations. Ray whistles and everyone gets up and comes over to us introducing themselves.

Here I learn Ray is a Sergeant of arms or SOA and Dave is his best friend and treasure. He introduced me to all members and push me over to the man he calls prez. His name is Horse and he's the president of this motorcycle club. Holy crap I'm in a motorcycle club.

Horse has black hair down his back, blue eyes, and is about 6 ft tall compared to my 5"3 height.

He asks Ray "where he got the chocolate from."

Ray replies "at the club last night" as the guy at the bar gave him a beer.

Horse looks back at me as he asks Ray "Did you taste?"

Ray says "yeah fucking good, a little scared but I believe submissive."

He looks me up and down then look at Dave and says "Both u?"

Dave answers "Yea"

As Horse looks at me again. He verbally calls out my features "nice tits. D cup. Plump ass. A cutie. Don't think she can take me though because she is tiny."

I just look at him. I'm wearing a fitted sweat suit and think I look cute. The President then says "we're weird I know and I'm Horse."

I smile and say "hi".

Then he states the obvious by saying "You fucked my guys last night?" I shook my head yes.

He then asks "Did I like it." I shook my head yes again.

Do you like sex? Follow me then.

Dave fell in behind us with my bag. He takes me to a room on the 2nd floor and tells me to design it how I like. The bathroom is here, tubs large, showers large, beds large. There's no lock on your door but you can shut it for privacy and we'll knock but when it's open, we enter without asking.

I finally worked up the courage to ask Why am I here?

Horse answers by saying "You let two random guys fuck you last night because you were horny. We share one woman in this club among the officers. Which is 6 of us total and we're looking for a permanent one."

"We don't use condoms among us officers and have no problems with sloppy seconds. From what I hear we won't have to worry about pregnancies anyway so it will be nice to raw dog it and not pull out. There's a doctor in the basement that is part of the club but not an officer. "

"You get an STD check every month to make sure no one is stepping out with loose pussy. Docs also got everyone's sexual history for you to read over. No secret sexual-wise here and all access to medical records. Fuck whom you like that's in the officer tier in this chapter and no others. You belong to this club but first, you belong to me. Here we fuck any and everywhere when the need to release arises and when you feel it u can too. All of us here have got some kind of sexual kink. I'm not going to tell the guys kinks you can learn that from them ok."

I shake my head yeah and wonder what I've gotten myself into.

Horse then says, "for now, take your clothes off I want to see what I got in the flesh."

I look at him shocked but I start undressing a tad bit shy compared to last night. I have no panties and bra on per ray request.

He stands and looks at me and smiles and says "very nice body, we all got sexual issues here" he says again.

Which now has me worried that I bite off more than I can chew in my quest for a good night.

"My MC is called kink MC" as he began to strip.

His chest is more amazing than Rays. But when he drops his pants, I'm scared. It's not completely hard and it reaches his middle thigh.

"My issue is I love sex but can't have it as I want. Can u guess why?"

I shake my head yes as I say "it's too big."

He replies "Yep, and I also have a case of hyperspermia."

I look at him confused.

He says it means "I can nut for 2 mins straight or more and it can get messy." My mouth drops open.

Horse says "I can't fuck just anybody and I hurt women with my length and size along with a messy amount of cum. I can fuck a whole 8 hours on and off but eventually, the bed is going to get messy.....Can you handle that?"

Look at him "I think so but it won't fit" I huff.

He comes up to me backing me up to the bed where I flop down. He lifts my legs wide and looks at my pussy then states I wonder if it tastes as good as it looks. He then leans down and devoured my pussy; Licking, sucking, kissing.

After my 2nd orgasm he stands up and I see pre-cum dripping from his too-large dick. He uses it as well as my juices to prim my pussy then he pushed in. It hurts like hell because he's thick as fuck and long but I'm determined to know what he feels like.

Only about an inch of him is in and he starts fucking me slowly adding more inches in as he loosens me up. At first, it's uncomfortable but then it starts to feel good.

His kisses are amazing my pussy is feeling thoroughly used already. Without pulling out he rolls me over on top of him to ride him. I misjudged myself in what I can take because the head hit my cervix hard, and I peed a little.

He laughed but our sexual encounter last for 20 mins before I couldn't take anymore. During this first encounter, he came twice and he's right it's a lot. As I rode him the cum was dripping back down his shaft. When we switched positions, it was dripping down my ass. When he pulls out a lot of cum follows. He lay on the bed beside me pulling me to him to spoon.

It had gotten dark outside and I'm exhausted as I lay there, I hear someone come to the door remembering that it was open but no one enters it like they were just checking on us.

His dick rested between my ass cheeks and we lay there and talk. Mostly about why and how my ovaries were removed and what I do for a living while he told me about the club itself.

I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and notice the room door is still open and no one closed it while we were asleep. In the bathroom, I look at the wall mirrors and I see why some women complain. My whole bottom half is crusted with dry cum and bodily fluids.

And first I started to clean myself up but thought against it. This could be what he meant by the women don't like it. I wipe myself clean after peeing and went back to bed. I was unaware he was awake and listening.

A few hours later I wake up and he's still wrapped around me. I was able to sit up and look him over. He had numerous tattoos on his chest and body. His thick dick was stuck to his thigh.

I ask myself could I see myself here with him and them? I guess time would tell.

I touched his dick while he was asleep and it woke right up. I straddled him with my back to him and slowly lowered myself on his dick to start riding. Looking out in the hallway I notice the bartender from the club is standing there watching me while I ride his prez.

He smiles and I start to rub my tits to provoke him a bit. Horse wakes up grabs my hips and slams me down on his dick so hard I lose my breath. This causes him to immediately cum inside me and once this load is done, he lets go for me to start riding again.

The bartender had now taken his dick out of his pants and jerked off in the doorway. I know Horse sees him but says nothing. I'm then picked up and placed on all fours on the bed.

He asks the bartender if the docs in without stopping his stroke. He laughs and then says good because Mia this is going to hurt.

He pushed my top half down on the bed and then turned into straight sex crave monster. He was relentless drilling my pussy.

My pussy hurt, my cervix is at war and he was not stopping or slowing down. Tears are now rolling down my cheeks as I cry because this shit hurts and feel good all at the same time. I look up to see the bartender has reached his peak and cum all on the floor.

As I'm getting drilled, I tried to mouth help but he walks in dick still swinging outside his pants, and says "got to learn to handle it."

I came 4 times that morning from the assault on my pussy.

Horse then started growling behind me which led me to believe he went easy on me last night. One hand stayed on my waist the other pushed my top half down further into the bed and then he unleashed a torrential rain of cum in my pussy that the shit immediately starts coming out.

For three minutes straight my pussy felt like it didn't belong to me and honestly it didn't. I swear if I had ovaries after that load there's no way I couldn't have gotten pregnant.

When he was done, he releases me and pulled out. I fell sideways on the bed as my eyelids grew heavy. I see cum still leaking from his dick as he got off the bed and walk out the door naked.

He paused at the door "no woman has ever taken me like that without screaming murder and threatening to call the police for rape because she couldn't handle it."

"Guess I just needed some sweet chocolate pussy to fix that problem. You're not going anywhere even if I have to put a ring on your finger to keep you here your mine." He shuts the door behind him as I drift off to sleep. Pussy thoroughly used.