All Comments on 'Mia's Fantasy Ch. 03'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot story

This was really dark and hot. Would love a follow up of the gangbang!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kind of like 50 shades of Grey, after the initial series Spanking, what's next. Well, the two could have gone to different places. She could have been a rock star of the "forced gangbang" drug lord circuit. Other Drug lords could be appeased and Gang Wars averted because she came in, like a Sex Rock Star and cooled their engines with her Rockey Hot Pussy and Ass. Manny G could have then sold Noah as a hooded gimp to be torture fucked in the Ass for the amusement of the Women in the industry and the men who liked that sort of stuff with the ever present almost daily Castration Threats. Every couple of days the call would come in that his Balls were going to be taken...TONIGHT..at the party. Blindfolded half the time, and the other half wide ended and terrified, he could see the Elastrator band Castrator coming often encircling his balls and applied , only to be removed after a several hours of painful fearful agony. He's told they got a higher bid for his Balls and they'll be gone tomorrow or the day after, but he would need to say "goodbye" to them eventually because Gringo balls, once they are dehydrated and prepaired, were now the new hottest item as "fashion wear" in the cartell. He'd be raped in his cell by guards. He'd service the guard "glory hole" on a weekly basis, and he wouldn't need his balls for that. However the horror of knowing they were going to cut his balls off was keeping him awake at night, as they would torture him any time 24 hours a day. So the Human Sex Slaves would no longer be a couple, but they would both stay busy. One with her holes filled upon request at the highest level of the cartels, and one with his balls on the line, hanging by a thread with the dread that the noise coming down the halls wasn't going to mean the end of his relationship with his balls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
3360 Followers
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES