Mia's Fantasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please...stop. Let us go!" she cried.

"Please, take me. Just let my wife go," Noah broke in gallantly.

But the beautiful young couple's three captors ignored all their protests. Emmett enjoyed the velvety-soft feel of Mia's snatch as it gripped his cock. "Damn, bitch, your young pussy feels like heaven. I could fuck this pussy all night," he sighed, enjoying how quickly his cock slid up into her cum-soaked depths. "Ahhh, fuck. You're too good at this, little whore. You're going to make me come too soon." Emmett sighed, shuddering as his cock spurted inside her pussy for the final time. He drew out his cock and finished spurting several huge strands of jism which covered her shaved pubic mound and outer labia. Her sex and crotch were now a glistening, cum-soaked mess.

Deon jumped as his phone buzzed. He answered.

"You're fifteen minutes out? All right, we're gone then, man. You know where to wire the money? OK, tell Manny me and him will have to share drinks real soon. Tell him I very much appreciate doing business with him. All right. Later." As Deon flipped off his phone, the young couple began protesting again.

"Please, don't leave us. Don't sell us to the drug lord." Noah begged. "I know you aren't monsters. You can't be this evil. Please let us go. You've had your fun, you've scared my wife and I half to death. Now do...do the right thing. Just...let us go!"

Deon stretched out on the bed beside the gorgeous blonde. He ignored her husband's increasingly desperate pleas. He looked into her baby-blue eyes.

"I'm going to miss you, you sexy bitch. As a going-away gift, though, Daddy's going to take care of you one more time. Don't say I'm not merciful." He reached down and began stroking the girl's cum-soaked clitoris with his fingers. He kept fingering her pussy, watching as the agonized, unwilling light of lust and arousal surged in her eyes.

"No...you can't...you can't leave us like this," Mia whimpered.

"Do what I tell you, bitch. Behave yourself and you get to CUM one more time on my fingertips. Isn't that nice of your Master? Now open your mouth. I want to give you another farewell gift." Mia opened her mouth, trembling as Deon continued to cajole her clit with skillful fingers. The slickness of the cum on the girl's sex made his job much easier. Now, as she opened her mouth wide for him, he spit into her mouth. Then he closed her lips and gave her one final, oddly chaste kiss.

"There you go, little cunt. That's my way of saying goodbye." He rubbed her clit more furiously now. He watched the splay of emotions - fear, shame, anxiety - melt into the temporary bliss of orgasm as she arched her back. Her pussy quivered as her juices gushed along his fingers, her tiny sigh the only audible evidence of her climax as she sagged on the bed like a lifeless doll.

"Please..." she said, shuddering in the aftermath of her orgasm as Deon turned to go. He pinched her nipples to enjoy looking at those little pink nubs one last time.

"Come on, brothers. Let's get out of here." He turned back toward the young couple as he reached the threshold of the doorway. He saw the beautiful, slender blonde, naked and exposed, her pussy still glistening with its 'cream pie' of male jism, as she lay cuffed to the bed beside her equally helpless, naked husband. It was so beautiful and so fucking hot.

"So long, fuck slaves. Enjoy your new life." Those were the last words Mia and Noah heard as he slammed the door shut. And so began a new chapter in their lives, one that made the young couple tremble with fear.

SIX WEEKS LATER...

A dark-skinned girl wearing only a burgundy thong walked down a hallway with her two favorite pets. The sun shone through the windows of the Tuscan-style villa as Keisha, Manny G's beautiful 21-year-old daughter, smelled the aroma of bacon and eggs wafting from just beyond the far doorway. Keisha's medium-sized breasts were pert and lush, and the girl smiled inwardly as she passed two of her father's bodyguards. They both discreetly eyed her supple cones with what had to be lust.

"Good morning, Taylor. Simmons," she said to the bodyguards. They turned to follow her and her 'pets' as Keisha strode toward the kitchen.

Of course these two pets were her newest acquisitions, and she was very proud of owning such a beautiful male and female pair. She looked down at Mia and Noah and yanked hard on their leashes.

"Come on, slaves. Move faster. I'm hungry." Mia and Noah were both naked except for the black leather collars around their necks. A chain leash dangled from each of Keisha's hands as she tugged them along. Mia and Noah were led around on all fours like a pair of dogs - not even allowed to stand up without permission. It was one of the many degrading aspects of their new life on Manny G's estate. They lived as personal sex slaves, property of Manny G's daughter. Yet for all the horrors, there was always the one thread of silver lining; at least they were together.

The dark-skinned beauty now led them into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen table. She admired the intricate carvings along the table's surface before turning back to look at Mia and Noah. Their wrists and ankles were shackled together in medium-length chains which made crawling oddly appropriate; the chain connecting each captive's ankles was too short for them to take full strides even if someone had permitted them to walk. Now, they knelt in front her, waiting for her next command.

"Is my little bitch and her hubby hungry this morning? You may answer."

Mia groaned as Keisha reached out, pinching her left nipple, then her right nipple. Mia's nipples were pierced with barbell studs which glinted in the morning sunlight. Mia's tongue had been pierced as well - the better to please her Mistress.

"Y-yes please, Mistress. This slave is very hungry," Mia whimpered. Keisha nodded, took a dainty strawberry from the turquoise bowl on the table.

"Open." Mia obeyed, was rewarded as Keisha popped it into her mouth. "You may chew and swallow." The naked blonde captive chewed and swallowed as permitted. The next few minutes consisted of Keisha feeding both of her slaves until she'd emptied the bowl of strawberries, until Keisha's own stomach rumbled and she asked the cook when her omelet would be ready.

"Just a moment, senora."

She turned back to Mia and Noah. "Would you two slaves like to fuck this morning?" The young couple was never allowed to sleep together. They were kept in separate cells. They were not allowed to kiss each other on the lips even. They could only fuck doggy-style too. So many rules, and for even the tiniest infraction the punishment was severe.

Mia and her husband shook their heads up and down eagerly, so grateful. Keisha nodded. "Very well. I will be generous this morning since I'm in a good mood." She nodded toward the couch behind her. They were almost never allowed up on the furniture. "You may sit on the couch, Slave Noah, and have Slave Mia fuck on your lap. How does that sound? Am I not a kind slave owner?"

"Yes Mistress," Mia and Noah gushed in unison. This privilege was unheard of, and the two lovers decided not to waste any time. Noah awkwardly crawled over to the couch with his shackled wrists and ankles. He sat on the couch as Mia marveled at his cock, long and hard for her, throbbing with need. It had been a full week since they had last been allowed to fuck. Mia crawled over to the sofa and awkwardly mounted him. She looped her shackled wrists behind his head even as she watched Noah's hands position the tip of his manhood at her delicate labia. She sank slowly onto his cock, relishing the feel of his girth inside her warmth. She was already wet for him; it had been too long. Plus, given all the sex training they'd undergone and some of the aphrodisiacs Keisha fed them in their so-called 'food' - usually left in their dog bowls - the young couple felt horny more often than not.

Distantly, Mia still felt a deep, abiding shame about their situation. For Noah though, it was even worse. He had been the one to hire those thugs who had sold them out. Their current predicament, this current nightmare, was all HIS fault. But just now, as he watched his beautiful young wife lower her pussy onto his shaft, as he leaned forward to gently suck on her pierced nipples, he tried to forget about that. He tried to just enjoy the moment, to appreciate what life offered, even if life could be unpredictable...and cruel. It was precisely because life could be so cruel that Noah felt he had to impart each of these few good moments to memory, to never, EVER forget. He sighed as Mia's lithe figure began to pump up and down, back and forth. His cock felt the slick wetness of her sheath coating him hungrily. It made his shaft harden further, if that was even possible. He reached up, kissing her cheek, the side of her neck.

"You may kiss each other on the lips and speak to each other," Keisha said between bites of her breakfast, which the cook had just placed on the table. Noah noticed when their Mistress put down her fork soon afterward to slip her hand between her thighs, fingers burrowing underneath her thong...to finger herself.

"Thank you Mistress," Mia sighed. She pressed forward. Noah groaned as his cock throbbed inside her velvety heat. Her pussy clung to his dick as if she would never, ever let him go. He kissed her back voraciously, like she was the last meal he would ever eat. Their tongues entwined along with the warmth of their breaths. Mia's fingers caressed the back of Noah's skull as she slid her snatch up and down the length of his rigid dick, cooing softly.

"MMMmmmm... Noah. I love you so much."

"I'm so sorry, Mia. I'll never forgive - "

"SSSHHH," Mia said. "Don't blame yourself. We'll make the most of this. We will. At least we're together. That's all that matters." As Mia silenced Noah's next protest with her lips, kissing him with a passion that made his heart beat faster, he felt the cold metal of her tongue piercing, and his loins surged with primal lust. Her shapely ass was bobbing up and down now, her hips grinding as she fucked eagerly on his lap, milking his testicles towards what would be a violent eruption of cum.

"Mmmmm... I love your cock inside me, babe. Please come inside my pussy. I want it ALL," she purred. Noah stiffened as he felt an unfamiliar sensation along his testicles. Mia felt him stiffen too, so she glanced behind her. Their Mistress had become too aroused. Keisha now knelt behind the two young captives, her tongue flicking against Noah's scrotum as she fingered her sopping-wet sex.

"Keep fucking him, slave girl. I want to see his cum dripping from your young pussy," Keisha growled. Then she took one of Noah's testicles in her mouth, sucking on it hard as he groaned. He couldn't take this double-assault of stimulation. Between Mia's snug sex hugging the entire length of his cock and Keisha's attentive mouth sucking on his balls, he was lost. Defenseless. Doomed to surrender.

"Mistress, thank you," Noah moaned.

"Yes, our Mistress is generous," Mia sighed. And her eyes said what her lips couldn't. 'Our Mistress may be a sadistic, controlling freak, but it could be worse. It could be much worse.' They'd heard about what happened to Manny G's traded merchandise, the sex slaves who didn't get bought by close family members. This was an ideal life compared to so many alternatives. Maybe that was the most important thing to realize about life, Noah thought even as Mia's cunt bottomed out on his shaft. Maybe you just had to hold on, to survive, to wring every shred of joy you could out of the worst situations.

"Ahhhh...oh god....Yes. Fuck, your cock is so deep in my pussy. I want it pumping me full with your warm cum, babe." Mia began moaning as her breasts jiggled, as she pumped her pussy more ferociously than ever, creating loud smacking sounds each time her cunt bottomed out, stuffed full with his vein-bulging shaft. Her pierced nipples were like a matching set of pink diamonds, so aroused and hard right now that as Noah stared at them it catapulted his own libido to new heights. And the way Mia's chain leash swayed so seductively between her breasts while she impaled her pussy on his lap - it made Noah's mouth go dry.

"Yes, fuck me, baby. I'll gush you full, you little slut," Noah growled. Over the course of their sexual slavery, Noah had begun to acquire a taste for the dirty sex-talk they'd become accustomed to from their new owner. The Mistress seemed to like it when they emulated her, so they did, and for one simple reason: Pleasing Mistress Keisha generally meant less pain, more pleasure. Now, as Mia arched her back, Noah's entire penis disappeared inside her soft folds. She clenched her cunt muscles around his shaft, the surprise of an orgasm snaking through her loins.

"Oh god... I'm coming on your dick. Yes! Uhhh!!!" Mia squealed.

Suddenly there was a loud smack - Keisha's hand slapping against Mia's finely-sculpted butt cheeks. "Keep moving that pussy, lazy bitch. I want to see your hubby's cum oozing out your tainted fuck-hole. Come on! Or do you need more motivation?" Keisha walked over and took a whip from the nearest bodyguard. She uncoiled it and lashed it across Mia's back.

"AAAHHH!!!" Mia cried out. She looked down at Noah with pleading eyes.

"Please come, babe. You have to come or she'll keep whipping me."

In answer to her desperation, Noah did exactly what he had to do. He groaned, a guttural cry of finality as his shaft spewed jism like a volcano, splashing Mia's cunt with so much seed. She felt his warm fluids filling her insides and sighed with relief. She leaned down, kissing him softly on the lips as the last throes of his orgasm wrung the last few drops of sperm from his testicles, leaving her cunt completely soiled.

"Ahhhhh..." Noah sighed. Keisha had knelt down behind the young couple at the last moment, massaging Noah's testicles gently until the last spurt of cum had shot from the tip of his penis. Now his flaccid cock slipped free of Mia's sex. Keisha watched as Noah's gooey seed began to stream out of Mia's love-hole. She darted underneath, licking it up with her tongue, enjoying the tasty cocktail of her two slaves' combined fluids.

"Mmmm. You two taste so delicious together," she purred. She turned back to the bodyguard, to Taylor. "You can take this little cunt and her husband back to their cells now. Tell the other guards to visit Mia in her cell after lunch. I want her gang-raped, and make sure you have her husband watch." She leaned in, giving Mia a deceptively tender kiss which left a residual taste of her husband's cum in Mia's mouth as Keisha slid a hand along the contours of Mia's ass in a final possessive gesture. "And make sure to record the gang-rape. I want to watch it later tonight." She kissed the side of Mia's face as she addressed her female pet. "We'll see if your pleasuring techniques are improving, won't we slave?"

"Y-yes Mistress."

And just like that, the tender coupling between Mia and her husband was cut cruelly short. Mia and Noah stole one last kiss before Taylor yanked on their leashes, pulling the naked girl and her husband onto the floor as he led them towards the exit...back towards their cells.

Several months later, federal authorities raided Manny G's compound. Mia and her husband were finally free, and yet... For better or worse, the time spent in captivity had done something to the young lovers. It had changed them forever. Never again did they trust anyone else with their darkest fantasies. Only in the secrecy of their own home did Noah and Mia dare to play them out. Noah would wear a ski mask and 'break in' during the dead of night, rip off all of Mia's clothes, tie her up, whip her, and fuck her without mercy. The young couple had survived their sexual enslavement, perhaps it had even made their love stronger, but it had left a mark that would never go away.

THE END

I hope you liked this story. Remember, always indulge your fantasies, the darker the better.

~gaggedKitty

12