Mia's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He growled, his hips slapping against her ass in a rhythm that echoed through the empty classroom. "That's it, Mia," he groaned. "Take it all."

Mia arched her back, moaning loudly as he took her harder and faster. She couldn't believe how much she was enjoying this, how much she was begging for more. She felt his hand squeeze her breast, his thumb brushing against her hardened nipple.

"Yes," she cried out. "Oh god, yes!"

Mr. Williams's fingers dug into her hips, holding her in place as he claimed her body completely. He growled, feeling the tightness of her pussy milking his cock with every powerful thrust. "I'm not going to stop, Mia," he grunted. "Not until you can't take anymore."

"Please," she moaned. "Don't stop."

Mia gasped as Mr. Williams's question echoed in her mind. She knew she had pushed him too far, but she couldn't deny the thrill of pushing his buttons. She bit her lip, trying to hide her excitement. "I-I'm not sure, sir," she stammered, her heart racing.

He growled, his hips slamming into hers harder. "You want me to stop?" he asked, his voice laced with anger and desire.

Mia shook her head vigorously, feeling the intensity of his gaze burning into her. "No, sir," she whispered. "Please don't stop."

His hands gripped her hips tightly, pulling her body against his. "Good," he grunted. "Because I'm not going to stop until you can't take anymore."

"Are you a dirt slut?" he asked.

Mia's heart raced as she felt Mr. Williams's question pierce through her. She knew she had crossed the line, but she couldn't help the thrill of pushing him further. She bit her lip, trying to hide her excitement as she met his gaze. "I... I might be, sir," she whispered, her voice shaking with fear and anticipation.

Mr. Williams growled, his hips slamming into hers harder. "You want me to fuck you like the dirty little slut you are?" he demanded, his voice laced with anger and desire.

Mia nodded, her breath coming in short gasps. "Yes, sir," she whispered, feeling a strange mix of shame and arousal coursing through her veins.

He grabbed her hair, pulling her head back as he continued to thrust into her. "You're mine, Mia," he grunted. "You'll do as I say."

Mia whimpered, feeling his words reverberate through her entire being. She closed her eyes, surrendering to the intense pleasure that flowed through her body as he took her, claiming her as his own.

"Yes, sir," she moaned. "Please, sir. Fuck me harder -- use me like you want to, because you own me."

As Mr. Williams's hips slammed into hers, Mia felt a wave of pleasure wash over her. She gasped, her body tensing up as her orgasm crashed down on her. "Oh god, sir!" she cried out, her voice shaking with the intensity of the sensation. "I'm cumming!"

He growled, his cock pulsing inside her as she reached her climax. "Take it all, Mia," he groaned, his hips pumping harder into hers. "Take what's yours."

Mia arched her back, moaning loudly as he took her harder and faster. She felt his hands gripping her hips tightly, pulling her body against his. She couldn't believe how much she was enjoying this, how much she was begging for more.

Mia bit her lip, trying to catch her breath. "How do I finish you, sir?" she asked, her voice shaking with anticipation. She knew what she had to do, but she was nervous about the consequences.

Mia bit her lip, her heart racing as she waited for his response. She knew she had pushed him too far, but the thrill of it was addictive.

"Kneel and suck me off onto your face and tits, you sassy little slut." He ordered.

Mia swallowed hard, feeling a mix of fear and excitement as she knelt before Mr. Williams. She had never been asked to perform such an intimate act before, but she couldn't deny the thrill of pushing his boundaries.

Taking his cock in her hand, Mia began to stroke it gently, her other hand cupping his balls. She looked up at him, her eyes pleading for permission. He nodded, his expression dark and demanding.

Mia leaned forward, taking his cock into her mouth as deep as she could. She felt his hands grip her hair, pulling her closer to him. She could taste his desire, and it only fueled her own arousal.

As she bobbed her head up and down, Mia could feel his cock sliding against her cheeks. She looked up at him again, her eyes meeting his. "Do you like that, sir?" she whispered, her voice shaking with anticipation.

Mr. Williams groaned, his hips bucking against her face. "Yes," he grunted. "Keep doing that."

Mia smiled, taking his cock deeper into her mouth. She couldn't believe how far she had come, how much she was enjoying this forbidden act. She felt a surge of power course through her veins as she continued to pleasure him, knowing that he was completely under her control.

As Mr. Williams felt his orgasm approaching, he gripped Mia's head tighter, his hips pumping faster. He groaned loudly, feeling the intense pleasure coursing through his veins.

Mia felt his cock throbbing in her mouth, tasting the salty fluid that leaked out of him. She opened her eyes, looking up at him as he approached his climax. She could see the desire in his eyes, and it only fueled her own arousal.

Without warning, Mr. Williams erupted, shooting his hot seed into Mia's open mouth. She swallowed eagerly, feeling the warm liquid sliding down her throat. As he pulled out of her mouth, she leaned back, presenting her breasts to him.

He groaned, his hands gripping her shoulders tightly. He squeezed her nipples roughly, pinching them between his fingers. "You're such a dirty little slut," he growled, his voice hoarse with desire.

Mia whimpered, arching her back as he shot his seed onto her face and tits. She couldn't believe what she had just done, but she couldn't deny the thrill of pushing him to his limits. She looked up at him, their eyes locked in a fierce gaze.

"What's the homework, sir? And what will happen if I don't do it?"

12