Mia's Revenge Continues

Story Info
Dana starts to explore her submissive side
3.2k words
4.36
4.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is how we left off:

Finally Sue got between Dana's shitty legs and put the tip of the dildo by Dana's cunt. "Get used to it slave, this is what your life is going to be like now." In one quick thrust, Sue buried the dildo into Dana's cunt and started fucking her hard and fast.

In spite of her pain from the whipping, Dana wrapped her legs around Sue's waist pulling the dildo deep inside her cunt. With each thrust of the dildo inside Dana's pussy, the other side thrust inside Sue's pussy.

Just as they were reaching their orgasms, Sue flicked a button on the remote control in her hand and both ends of the dildo started to vibrate. This was way too much for both girls and they started screaming as their orgasms hit them both hard.

When both of them were spent, Sue shut off the vibrator and just rested her body on Dana as they tried to catch their breath. Both of the women were covered in sweat. Sue reached for some of the shit between their tits and wiped it across Dana's face and then did the same on her own face. Then the girls kissed pushing the shit inside of both their mouths.

Sue finally stood up, as she did, the dildo slipped from Dana's cunt. It was covered in a nasty mix of cum, shit and period blood. Dana got to her knees and took the filthy "she cock" into her mouth and suckled it clean. Then Sue pulled the other end of the dildo from her cunt. The girls giggled as they looked at the gaping holes in their cunts. Both girls licked the other end of the dildo clean.

Sue helped Dana stand up and then Dana reached her arms up so that Sue could secure Dana's wrists to wash the girl off. They chuckled because both of them were covered in shit.

Dana said nervously, "I don't know how to explain all of this to Mrs. H."

A voice boomed out, "No explanations needed girl!" Mia nodded to the cameras all around the barn. "I have been watching the entire performance that you and Sue gave gave. Quite impressive slut!"

Dana was so terrified that she started to piss herself.

Hi this is Julie, let me tell you what happened next.

Dana looked up and saw her almost mother in law and gasped, "Oh shit."

Mia walked over and looked at her almost daughter in law and said, "So the pretty little girl that my only son is going to marry, is really a depraved slut! Look at you! You are covered in Sue's shit. I can't imagine how my son is going to react when he finds out."

Dana started to cry, "Please Mrs. H, don't tell him. I promise I will never act like this again. Please, I am begging you."

"Really? Begging me? That should be interesting." Mia looked at Sue and said, "Release her."

As Sue reached up, her tits pressed into Dana's tits. In spite of how fearful Dana was, Sue noticed her nipples were still hard. Sue thought to herself, "This girl is a really kinky whore."

Then Sue leaned into Dana's ear and whispered, "Obey Mia, no matter how nasty she gets, do whatever she wants. Trust me girl."

Once Dana was released, she fell to her knees in front of Mia, "Please Mrs. H, What should I do?"

Mia looked down at Dana, both of them bare arsed naked. Before Mia could say anything, her sister Liz, also naked, walked in and smiled at the scene in front of her.

Liz said to Dana, "I am starting to see why you girls like scat play. All the time we were watching you and Sue, I was playing with myself. In fact, all of us were."

Dana could barely be heard as she said, "All of us? Who else was watching?"

The barn door opened and we all walked out, myself and my wife (Mistress Nancy), Becca and her wife, Annie. Master Scott walked in, he was Sue's husband/Master. Marsha came in with her husband/Master -- Bob. Finally crawling behind everyone was my Aunt Patti. All of them were naked and all of the women had cum dripping from our various holes.

Mia spoke, "Okay Dana, it is obvious that you are a filthy slut, let's see how nasty you actually are." Mia watched Dana as she called out "Okay boys, come in."

Poor Dana was so embarrassed as her almost father in law, Mike, came in with his brother Steve. They had never seen Dana naked before. Dana instinctively crossed one of her arms across her tits and put her other hand over her cunt and squeezed her thighs tightly together.

That angered Mia and she viciously slapped Dana across the face. As she did some shit splattered. "You stupid cow! You are a whore now, whores have no modesty or shame. Drop your arm and spread your legs wide. Display yourself like the cheap whore you are now."

Dana did as she was told to, but tears streaked down her face as she did. I could not help but smile to myself as the tears were streaked with shit as they dripped on to her tits.

"From this point on Dana, I own you, do you understand? You will do whatever I tell you to do without question, understand?"

Dana was defeated and said softly, "Yes Mistress."

"Let's see if you really mean that girl. Crawl to me."

Dana obeyed and crawled to Mia. "You are an animal now girl. I want you to hump that post over there until you make yourself cum. Understand?"

Crying now, Dana crawled to the wooden barn support, stood up and wrapped her thighs around it and started to press her cunt to the post and slid her body up and down the post as if she were a bitch in heat. The bizarre circumstances and the fact that the extreme humiliation was so exciting to her finally were too much for Dana. She started to scream like the bitch she had become and came hard.

She finally slide down the post, leaving a nasty trail of cum and shit as she did, and rested on ground, spread eagle.

Mike chuckled as he looked at Dana exposed cunt, "So much for Dana's modesty."

Mia then looked at Becca and Sue. "You know what Mike and Steve love to do?" They both nodded. "Prepare Dana, they are going to do it to her now."

Becca went to the toy box as Sue went back inside the house. In a moment, Sue came back with a bowl of warm, scented oil.

Sue said, "Lift your arms straight up Dana." Dana obeyed and the girls started to rub the oil all over Dana's body. Soon her tits glistened in the light. Mia came over and dipped her fingers into the oil and started to rub Dana's pussy.

In spite of her shame and embarrassment, Dana started to move her hips till her wet cunt was sliding along Mia's fingers. Just as Dana was about to cum, Mia pulled her hand away and laughed cruelly. Mia leaned over and spit in Dana's face. Poor Dana could just stand there frustrated.

"Finish preparing this slut." Sue rubbed lots of oil into Dana's armpits. As she did, Becca took a wide belt that had two cuffs attached to the sides and wrapped it around her waist and tightened it. Then she put Dana's wrists into the cuffs and tightened them. Dana was helpless with her wrists lashed to her waist.

Mia commanded, "On your knees slut." As Dana obeyed, Mike and Steve came back into the barn, this time they were both nude. Their hard cocks were impressive as they jiggled between their legs.

They moved to stand in front of Dana and she opened her mouth to suck their cocks. Liz smiled and said, "She did that without even being told to do so. This girl is a natural submissive."

The men pulled their cocks from Dana's mouth and got into position, with Mike in the front of Dana and Steve behind her. Mike went first and slowly pushed his cock into Dana's armpit. He moaned as he did, "Damn, her pits is so warm and wet, I love it." He looked at Steve, "Go ahead Steve, do it."

Steve pushed his cock under Dana's other armpit and soon both men had their cocks buried deep inside Dana's armpits. Steve said, "This feels as good as any pussy I have ever fucked,"

I was completely mesmerized by the strange scene I was watching. Poor Dana still had shit smeared all over her face and body, as the men started to fuck her armpits. Then I watched as Sue, also smeared with shit, crawled between Dana's spread legs and put her mouth to Dana's swollen clit.

Mia warned Sue, "Don't you dare get that bitch off until both men have cum."

The men were in no rush, they slowly pushed their cocks in and out of Dana's warm armpits. I glanced at Becca, I knew Mike and Steve fucked her pits dozens of times when we worked in the brothel. Mike and Steve always requested either Becca or Sue to do this for them. Using another girl was a first for them.

Sue pushed her tongue into Dana's pussy, as she did she could not help hut notice Dana was still on her period.

The men started to speed up thrusting their hips back and forth, I loved watching their balls jiggle as they fucked Dana. Mia glanced at Marsha and I and nodded. We quickly put oil on our fingers and got behind the men. We looked at each other and then pushed our fingers up their arseholes. As the men were about to cum, we curled our fingers upwards, pressing them on to their prostate.

We heard them both grunt loudly as they emptied their cum into Dana's pits. That caused Sue to gently grind her teeth along Dana's swollen clit and that sent her over the edge. Dana continued to grind her cunt on Sue's face. Finally Dana came so hard that she started to squirt all over Sue.

They all seemed to take forever to finish cumming, but finally first Mike, and then Steve, pulled their cocks from Dana's armpits. Marsha and I crawled to the men and took their cocks in our mouths to suckle them clean. I loved the delicious mix of sweat and cum on Mike's cock.

Aunt Patti ran over to Dana to keep her from falling forward. She whispered in Dana's ear, "You did well girl. Very nice."

"Lay the bitch on her back with her legs spread wide for me Patti." Aunt Patti obeyed and then stepped back.

Poor Dana was still covered in shit, but was sweating profusely now because of the oil all over her body. Dana had a nasty mix of sweat had cum dripping from her armpits. Still naked, Mia and Liz stepped between Dana's spread legs.

Mia's voice was cruel as she said, "Welcome to the family BITCH." Without any warning, Mia brought her foot back and viciously kicked Dana's cunt. Still bound, Dana couldn't protect herself or even grab at her cunt.

Liz did the same thing and all poor Dana could do was sob helplessly.

Mia squatted over Dana's face as Liz did the same over Dana's tits. Both women made grunting sounds as they started to shit on Dana. They made a mess on Dana's face and tits and then when they were finished, they both smeared it all over Dana.

Mia said, "Now I own you slave!"

Sue and Becca quickly crawled to Mia and her sister and pushed their tongues into their arseholes to lick them clean.

Mia smiled viciously and said, "Dana I have a lot more planned for you bitch. You are going to suffer."

Before anything could be done, Aunt Patti quickly walked to Mia and whispered in her ear. Mia seemed reluctant, but nodded in agreement.

We didn't know what Aunt Patti said, but it seemed to satisfy Mia. Mia took her sister's hand and they both walked into the house.

Aunt Patti released Dana's wrists from her waist and then helped Dana to the wrist cuffs that hung from the rafters and attached Dana to the cuffs. Dana hung limply as Aunt Patti hosed and washed her battered body.

Becca and I did the same to Sue and then dried them off. We released them and lowered them to their knees.

Dana said to Aunt Patti, "What did you say to Mistress Mia to calm her down?"

Aunt Patti simply said, "You will find out tomorrow girl. I made a deal to stop you from a vicious beating. Tomorrow you will see what the deal was.

The next morning, Patti woke up Dana and brought her into the bathroom at the back of the barn. They both sat on toilet bowls and tended to their morning routines. Since there were no privacy stalls the girls chatted with each other as they peed and did their morning shit.

Once done Aunt Patti went to the counter and leaned over and Dana licked her clean. Then they reversed position and Aunt Patti licked Dana clean.

Aunt Patti told Dana, "You seem to be doing well with your new role as a slave."

"Thank you Ms. Patti. I have to admit I am enjoying it. I had tried to deny my submissive feelings for years, but the way events unfolded today, I am glad is finally gave into them. I am just concerned about how my fiance, Paul, is going to feel about this"

Patti smiled and said, "Sweetie, we are both slaves here girl. Just call me Patti or if you wish, Aunt Patti. As to your fiance, I can tell you for certain he will love it. Did he tell you what he and his father and uncle did to the girls at the bachelor party?

"No, Aunt Patti."

"Firstly, all of the girls were severely whipped and then the men took turns fucking our asses and choking us as they fucked us. Finally the girls were 'executed.'

Nooses were put around their necks the girls air danced until the girls 'died.' From that point all the men, including Paul, spent hours fucking the 'corpses.' It was one of the most intense sessions I have ever been involved with."

Patti continued, "As the girls laid 'dead' on the ground, your father-in-law, Mike, came over and wanted to fuck my ass. I let him, but in the process, I pretended I was his mother. That really got him off. The problem is it pissed off Mia which is why she is so determined to degrade and humiliate me." (Please read "Becca is Still a Whore-CH 10)

Dana was shocked, "Holy shit, I never knew how kinky those people are. So me being a submissive slave will be exactly what they want?"

Aunt Patti took her hand and said, "When Sue told me how submissive you are, I wanted to make it possible for you to accept that. Sue saw how excited you got when she shit on you. We were all watching on CCTV, as she did that and Mia, Liz and I planned how they would humiliate you. Did you enjoy it dear?"

Aunt Patti could see it was exciting her to relive it and giggled as she looked at Dana's fingers playing with her cunt, "I will take that as a yes."

"Oh Aunt Patti, I am so sorry. I was not even aware I was doing that."

"Don't be silly dear, now spread your legs and let me get you off properly." With that Aunt Patti got between her spread legs and did oral on Dana. Rather then push her tongue inside her wet cunt, Aunt Patti went very slow, giving the girl lots of small orgasms before making her scream.

As Patti licked her lips, she commented, "You are still on your period dear."

"Yes Aunt Patti, for another 2 days."

Aunt Patti pointed to the ground and Dana got on her hands and knees. Patti put an old leather slave collar around Dana's neck. She hooked a leash to her collar and walked Dana out of the bathroom into the barn. Dana gasped at what she saw.

Mia and Liz were tied tightly to posts supporting the barn. Even their heads were strapped to the posts, so they could not possibly move.

Master Scott was there and explained as he tied Mia and Liz to a post, "The process is going to be very painful Dana, the underside of a woman's breast is exceptionally sensitive. I can't have them moving around, that is why they needed to be tied."

Dana watched as Patti brought out a tray on it were needles. Patti said, "Before I decided to become a prostitute, I was in school to become a nurse. I will be giving them all an injection in their asses that will help ease the pain."

Master Bob went to Mia and Liz and put nipple clamps on them both. They were all so nervous, they never really felt the clamps biting on our nipples.

Master Scott said, "When I am about to brand you, Marsha and Sue will lift the clamps exposing the underside of your tits.

Master Scott then added one last thing. "Watching what is happening may terrify you all so I am going to blindfold you. Additionally I am sure you will all scream in pain, so I am having the girls put rubber horse bridal bits in your mouths. If the pain is too intense you should bite down on them.

Master Scott applied the masks and gags as Aunt Patti started to inject their arses with pain killers.

Master started to brand Liz first. Master Scott stood in front of Liz and nodded to Marsha. Marsha lifted the nipple clamp exposing the underside of Liz's tit. Master Scott leaned in with the hot branding iron and branded Liz with the letter "S."

As he did that, Mistress Nancy did the same thing to Mia as Sue lifted the clamps exposing the underside of her tit.

As expected, both girls had passed out from the pain.

Anne came behind Dana and I and explained, "The pain they just experienced is brutal, I can still remember how much I cried from the pain." Anne lifted her massive tit so Dana could admire her branding.

After a while, Mia and Liz gradually woke up. Aunt Patti untied them, removed the bits and handed them ice packs for their tits. Aunt Patti and Dana helped the girls to bales of hay to sit down on.

Before the girls could sit, Sue and Marsha came over with warm wet rags to wipe the girl's arses.

At first Mia and Liz look confused until Annie explained, "When you passed out Ladies, both of you peed and shit yourselves. No need to feel embarrassed, all of us did the same thing when we were branded."

Mistress Nancy and Master Scott gave them hand mirrors so we could examine their new brandings. In spite of the pain, they admired each others branding and hugged. Aunt Patti and Dana went over to them both and kissed their feet submissively.

Aunt Patti smiled and said, "Welcome to The Secret Society of Sluts."