Mia's Submission Ch. 02 - Finale

Story Info
Mia submits herself to her desires.
2.4k words
4.16
10.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my heart hammering wildly in my chest and my breath becoming irregular as I watched the erotic scene in front of me, not being able to take my eyes away from the girl who was getting fucked hard by a group of men and she seemed to enjoy every second of it.

But so was I as I felt my pussy getting wet and nipples becoming hard.

When Mr. Robinson had mentioned about visiting the new sex club built by one of his close friend, I really wasn't expecting anything out of it. But, oh my god was it something.

It had everything for everyone. Every fantasy you ever desired could be fulfilled here, if you were loaded that is. The club was super expensive but I was lucky my boyfriend was a fucking billionaire.

Speaking about my relationship with Mr. Robinson, it has been a wild ride. After moving in with him, everyday consisted of me getting fucked at least thrice in a day and god, did I love it. He always managed to keep all of my holes satisfied and so I never thought of fucking anyone else after I got with him (okay, while watching porn I did but that's that) until now, seeing the scene infront of me, I wanted nothing more than to be in place of that girl and take all those cocks deep inside me at the same time.

A hand on my thigh halted my thoughts and I moaned softly as the hand slipped under my skirt, feeling my wetness without any barrier in between.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" Mr. Robinson whispered as his fingers rubbed my wetness on my clit which made my eyes almost roll back in pleasure.

"Mm hm and it seems you are too, master. Would you like it if I was in place of that girl?" I asked as my hand caressed his hard dick through his pants.

"As much as I like you to be mine and mine only slut, the thought of you getting fucked by other men also excites me," he admitted, sliding his two fingers inside me, making me moan. "And I'm glad you like it too."

"God, fuck me please," I begged as he took his fingers out of my slippery pussy much to my protests and brought it close to my mouth.

I immediately latched onto his fingers, sucking them clean with my mouth like a hungry cock sucker. "Not yet, slut. I have something planned for you."

My ears perked up at that. "What is it, sir?"

His lips tugged into a smirk at my curiosity. Taking out a card from his pocket, he kept it in my hands as his head came close to my ear. "Meet me at third floor, room no. 301 after five minutes."

He pecked my lips before standing up, walking out of the group sex fantasy room and I squeezed my legs tight against each other in anticipation.

God, this is what I loved but also kind of hated about him. He always managed to keep me on the edge. Taking a deep breath, I fixed my skirt before getting up from my seat, completely ignoring the scene infront of me as my mind was too occupied thinking about all the things that could happen in room 301.

After exactly four minutes and fifty eight seconds later, I found myself infront of the room Mr. Robinson wanted and as soon as it was time, I opened the door and was greeted by an empty lavish bedroom instead of my master like I had expected.

Closing the door behind me, I made my way towards the middle of the dimly lit room and admired the humongous bed with all black sheets infront of me.

"Mia." I gasped, placing a hand on my chest as I heard someone calling my name out of nowhere and turned around only to see no one there. After a moment, I realised the voice belonged to my boyfriend and calmed down.

"Yes, master?" I asked while looking for the speaker from which the voice was coming.

"Strip."

I immediately stopped looking for the speaker and nodded my head before getting naked, feeling my pussy tingle with desire. I knew he could see me but I had no idea from where.

"Now tie the blindfold over your eyes and lay down on the bed."

Looking for the blindfold, I found it on the nightstand and quickly proceeded to tie the black piece of cloth over my eyes. Licking my lips, I slowly laid my back on the bed and rested my hands beside me.

"What are you going to do, master?" I asked, my senses getting heightened as I listened closely to his response.

"Oh no slut, I'm not going to do anything right now but I have some guests who would love to fuck you. Would you like that?"

My pussy immediately got more wet as I imagined some random strangers fucking me or maybe they were people I already knew, I wouldn't be able to tell with the blindfold on which made it even more exciting.

Licking my lips, I nodded my head at his question. "Yes Mr. Robinson, I would love that."

"Love what, my slut?"

I gasped as I felt someone touching my right hand, moving it above my head before cuffing my hand to the bed and another pair of hands doing the same thing to my left hand while someone parted my legs wide and got in between them.

I figured there were three guys and moaned as one of them touched my left tit, pinching my nipples. To avoid any confusion, I decided to just call them as guy 1, guy 2 and guy 3.

"I'd love them to fuck me and fill all my holes while you watch, master," I answered his question while knowing the guys heard my response too made me more wet than before.

"Good. Now remember these three rules. First, you cannot take off that blindfold at any cost. Second, you can only cum after making sure all the guests have cummed before you. Lastly, you can stop this at any time by saying the safeword 'red' but I don't think you'll need that. Are these rules understood?" I heard him ask and nodded my head. "Yes sir."

As soon as I agreed, the hands of the strangers came back on my body and I moaned. Mr. Robinson didn't say anything after my agreement and I had a feeling he wouldn't say anything again for a while now.

"Fuck." I screamed as I felt my nipples being pinched hard while guy 3 was rubbing my wet pussy with his hands.

"Mm, you're hot," a voice said from my left which I named guy 1.

"Fuck, look at this glistening pussy," the guy in the middle commented before I felt his tongue licking my pussy lips.

"Oh my god, yes!" I moaned as I felt his tongue on my clit while feeling the other two guys sucking on my nipples, biting it, groping it and I grabbed the cuffs, arching my back as my eyes rolled back in my head with all the pleasure.

At this rate, I was sure to cum before anyone else did which would be breaking the second rule and as much as I loved being a bad girl just to get on my boss' nerves, I really didn't want to disappoint my master infront of these people who were strangers to me but still, like a well trained slut I downed the urge to cum as taught by Mr. Robinson before saying, "I need something in my mouth too, please."

Not even a second later, I feel a cock touching my lips and opened my mouth wide as the cock pushed inside before bobbing my head up and down on it. As I sucked on his thick dick, I felt my cuffs being removed before my hands came in contact with more dicks and I immediately grab them, rubbing them both with my hands while I sucked another. I realised my guess was wrong, there weren't three guys, but six in total as I could feel my boobs still being groped while guy 3 inserted two fingers inside my ass as his tongue played with my clit.

I moaned around the cock, tasting it's pre cum and the guy grabbed my hair, thrusting his dick hard and fast in my mouth before cumming and I swallowed it all, earning a groan from him as he sprayed the remaining cum on my right cheek.

"Fuck yeah slut, you're good," he said before he was gone and another cock entered my mouth. The cocks in my hand were close to cumming too and I increased my paced, moaning as another cock finally entered my pussy.

"Shit, she is tight. Fuck," said guy 3 as he grabbed my legs, stretching them wide as he entered deep inside me, making me moan again.

The cocks around my hand came, spraying my chest with cum and before I know it, the cock in my mouth cums too and I swallowed it again. I felt like a true whore covered by cum from strangers and about to get my pussy filled too as I felt the penis inside me throb. I could feel another set of cocks around my hand and wasted no time in jacking them off.

"Mm slut, do you want your pussy filled?" I heard guy 3 ask me.

"Uh huh, I want my slutty pussy to be filled completely by your cum. All of your cum infact. Give it to me, please," I begged and my dirty talking seemed to take all the cocks around me over the edge as I felt the dicks around my hand cum again followed by the cock inside me cumming, filling me completely.

I screamed as the cock pushes out of my pussy before a hand roughly rubbed my pussy hard and fast, followed by slapping it multiple times and my whole body shook at the mind blowing orgasm.

"Fuck, that was hot," said some guy but I was too busy catching my breath.

I felt the bed dip before I was lifted and placed on top of someone and I wasted no time in filling my pussy again with the cock, ready for more. I moaned as the guy beneath me started thrusting his cock up and down before feeling another cock poking at the entrance of my asshole.

As the cock entered my asshole, my mouth was filled by another dick and with all my holes being filled, I felt just like the girl I saw before, loving the feeling of being used like a total slut.

I could feel hands groping my tits and slapping my ass and fuck did it feel good. I clenched around the cock inside my pussy, earning a groan from the guy who then proceeded to fuck me harder.

"Fuck slut, I'm cumming," said a guy and sure enough the guy was cumming inside my ass, followed by my mouth and pussy being filled again.

Soon the cocks were out of my holes and I felt someone turning me around, standing me up on all of my fours before all my holes being filled up again. This time I came again as someone rubbed my clit while I was filled up again with more cum.

As the dicks pull out of my holes, I felt some cum leaking down on the sheets and gasped as someone rubbed my sensitive pussy a few times before the hand was gone.

I laid on the bed, exhausted and didn't feel any hands on me this time, making me realise that they were gone. I felt the bed dip again and someone wrapping their arms around me before opening my blindfold.

Opening my eyes, I squinted them to see my boyfriend smiling at me. I smiled back tiredly, snuggling closer to his naked body.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked, my hand wrapping around his semi hard cock and I knew he had jerked off watching me.

"Yes I did. You were really good. How was it for you?" He questioned, his hand going in between my legs and I'm sure he felt all the cum leaking out of my pussy as he rubbed it gently.

"It was amazing. I loved every second of it. Can we do that again sometime?" I asked hopefully while stroking his cock up and down with my hands.

He pretended to think about it. "Hm, I don't know how I'd feel about my wife fucking other men."

I froze. "Wife?"

He got on top of me and I instinctively parted my legs, making him smirk. "Yes, I want to make you from my sexy little slutty girlfriend to my sexy little slutty wife. Marry me?"

I moaned as his cock slided smoothly inside my pussy and wrapped my legs tightly around him.

"Yes, oh god yes I'll marry you!" I screamed as he pushed himself deep inside me, fucking me nice and deep while silencing my moans with his lips.

"Mm even after all that fucking, your pussy is still gripping me tightly and clenching around it. Fuck, I love it. I love you Mia," he whispered, biting my earlobe lightly.

I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck before whispering, "I love you too, Theo." We had shared I love you's a few times before but this time it seemed different. This time it wasn't from my master, it was from Theo, my boyfriend.

He groaned, increase his pace while I played with my tits, squeezing them as I felt myself getting closer to the third and the best orgasm of the night.

"Fuck, yes Theo. Just like that baby, harder! I need you to cum inside me. Mm yes, fill your slut with that delicious cum. Oh fuck, yes baby!" I screamed his name as I came and felt him cum inside me before we both collapsed on the bed, me being thoroughly spent.

"God, that was the best. I can feel your cum oozing out of me, fuck," I whispered, out of breath.

Theo shakes his head, smiling. "After fucking six men, you call me fucking you the best?"

I grinned. "Yeah because no one compares to you or should I say your dick?"

He chuckles, pecking me on the lips. "Well then you are lucky because this guy and his dick belongs to you for the rest of your life."

"And this slut belongs to you, Mr. Robinson."

- The End -