Mia's Tentacle Growth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also went out less and less. As I've told you, I was never the most outgoing person, but now that I had a little tentacle between my legs that I needed to worry about being discovered, I tended to think twice before leaving my flat. Luckily, living in a big city comes with the perk of almost everything being deliverable to your doorstep. So apart from a few necessities and semi-regular visits to my eye doctor for new glasses, I didn't have to leave the house much.

Of course, my experiments did not only extend to the normal mode of my little button. My daily morning checkup routine continued, and I used it to experiment with engaged sex mode. Despite my tentacle's continued growth, bending it around itself towards my vagina continued to be an awkward and slightly painful exercise. My little button seemed the most comfortable when it could point up or in front of me.

Playing with my navel became a regular occurrence. I even ended up developing a bit of a fetish. I would gently push in the head of my little button and wiggle it around. The thought of it pushing deeper into my body was a huge turn-on and sometimes enough for me to come.

Generally, the desire to snake myself into something (or someone) was always present in these moments. Most of the time, my hands would play the role of the unsuspecting victim, but I also experimented with objects that I scrounged up around the household.

Some of the failed experiments included empty toilet paper rolls and an old leftover plastic pipe. My little button did not like those rough or brittle textures. A rolled towel or a sock softer but ended up causing too much friction. That half-empty bottle of lube I found was much better. I loved seeing the tip of my little tentacle roll around in the bottle of slimy liquid. The cleanup turned out to be a horror, though.

Ultimately, I relented and resorted to professional means -- meaning I bought myself one of those Fleshlight toys. I bought the biggest one I could find and called it Amanda. I loved to position it where I could look down and witness my little button snake itself into the simulated pussy to crawl deep inside it.

Somehow talking to my little button also became "normal." During the day, I would sometimes converse with it like one would with a pet. When sex mode was engaged, I loved pretending it had a life of its own and would ravage Amanda or my navel of its own accord. I should probably make sure that my psychiatrist never hears this.

After a few weeks of this, I noticed that I was becoming addicted to those sexual interactions. It was starting to mess with my work commitments. I mean ... yes, technically, I was still working during the hours I was billing my clients. But let's be honest: it's hard to focus on programming while underneath the desk, my little button slitherings in and out of Amanda. Something needed to be done before I ruined my reputation as a fast and reliable programmer.

I decided to stay abstinent for a week to get my head out of the erotic thoughts. Also, I wanted to prove to myself that I could.

This. Week. Was. Horrible.

While I continued my morning routine, I didn't end it in the usual fashion, which left me edgy and agitated throughout the day. Without my evening ritual, I had severe issues with sleeping and often lay awake for hours on end, tossing around until a fitful sleep would finally find me.

Working in this condition also was not working out well for me. Between the loss of sleep and my mind frequently drifting off to forbidden fruits, my concentration was practically non-existent. It should come as no surprise to you that towards the end of that week, I broke my embargo...

It happened on another fitful night with me lying half awake and half asleep and frustratedly drifting between the two states. I was having an erotic dream. Someone was touching my breasts and caressing them. First from underneath, circling the two mounds, poking here and there.

In my dream, I subconsciously bent down to provide more access to my breasts. My dream partner happily took that invitation, moved his attention toward my right nipple, and started circling it.

I awoke from my own moaning. After a short moment of disorientation, I realized I'd had a wet dream and was about to scold myself for breaking the embargo. Then I noticed that the caressing touch of my nipple had not faded when the dream had.

I lifted up my sheet to look at the culprit, and in the dim moonlight, I could barely make out the soft head of my little button slowly circling around my tiny areola, full sex mode engaged. My nipple was erect with anticipation.

I sighed and said: "You've become quite big, haven't you?"

Indeed, it had. By now, it was long enough to reach the underside of my breasts when stretching a bit. And me sleeping on my side and slightly bent had enabled it to comfortably reach my nipples.

I would love to say that I was strong, reigned in my tentacle, and went back to sleep. However, I just couldn't resist the temptation of exploring this whole new playing field for my little button.

A wicked smile crossed my face as I encouraged it: "Ok then. Show me what you can do, little guy."

The circling motion around my nipple continued. Then my little button flicked back and forth over my nipple. It was a weird feeling, having two erogenous zones rub against each other. My nipple could feel the gentle teasing caused by the soft caresses of my tentacle tip. And at the same time, my tentacle could feel the hard pearl of my nipple rub against its sensitive head.

Neither stimulation was very intense, taken in isolation. Yet lying there in the darkness, my eyes closed, relishing the slight tingling sensations, and focusing on both simultaneously, I could feel an orgasm approaching. Maybe it was just the long period of abstinence. Or perhaps the sensory deprivation of staying in the dark silent room made the sensations I did feel seem more intense.

Whatever it was, it was fast approaching. I switched my little button from flicking my nipple to gently running its side along it, bending my little nipple up and down, and rubbing itself against it. It started to pick up speed and rub over my breast in a circular motion, making sure to never lose contact with the hardcore at the center of my breasts.

That sent me over the edge, and my whole body started to shiver as my orgasm rolled over me, and I rocked back and forth. For a while, I was lying there recovering from the waves of pleasure that still rolled over me.

I expected to drift into sleep then and there. However, after waiting a week, my whole body felt tingly and wanted more. During the spasms of my orgasm, my little button had lost my nipple, and I desperately wanted to re-establish contact.

My tentacle head poked around, searching in the dark, trying to orient itself and discover where it had ended up. It slid off my nipple and glided directly between my tits. With its searching motions, I was effectively tit-fucking myself.

"Oh, you naughty little thing.", I teased my little button, "Do you want to crawl between my titties?"

I bent further down and started to press my breasts against each other. They are not big, but big enough to form a bit of a canyon between them. Then I stretched my button and wiggled it between my breasts. This stretched it to its absolute limit, so I had to help by moving my pelvis up. Essentially, I was lying there in the fetal position, sliding my clit tentacle in between my breasts.

"Nice and warm." I encouraged myself. Then I started to retract my little button and then slide it forward again.

Had someone been in the same room and watched me, they would have thought me fast asleep as my body was in absolute stillness and covered by my sheets. However, under the sheets, my little button was working hard, crawling in and out of my breast hole, wiggling left and right as it went along. It started to pump faster until another orgasm exploded, and my body gave up its stillness and started rocking back and forth under the sheet.

Again, I made myself comfortable in this position, expecting to drift asleep amidst the waves of pleasure. And again, my body was not satisfied. This time my little button had not been dislodged by my orgasmic spasms and had maintained its position between my breasts. It maintained its movements, gently massaging my breasts and elongating my post-orgasmic bliss.

I licked my lips as they had become quite dry. That sparked an idea. In this position, my tentacle was long enough to poke its head out between my breasts. That meant it also had to be long enough to reach my mouth. Barely. Without hesitation, my little button drew back out and began to slither up over the top of my breasts towards my mouth, testing if it could reach its new goal. It took a bit of bending and wasn't the most comfortable position, but sure enough, I could stretch my little button head to touch my lips.

"Come here, my little guy, and let me kiss you.", I whispered and then did just that. My lips tingled at the top of my little button. Then they opened. I knew what I wanted.

Slowly my tentacle pushed in between my lips. Its sensitive head passed into the hot wetness of my mouth. It was an exquisite cocktail of feelings. My lips felt the smooth texture of the appendage slithering between them. My tongue savored the sweet musk that it brought to my mouth. My sensitive tentacle, on the other hand, felt the comforting warmth of my mouth, the smoothness of my lips, the probing flicking of my tongue, and the light scratching of my teeth. All this together was almost too much to bear.

It took me a moment to get used to this new bouquet of sensations. Then I slowly stretched my tentacle to see how far I could reach. The answer was -- unfortunately -- not very far. I could barely stretch it to reach the middle of my tongue. So instead of penetrating and exploring my mouth, like I desperately wanted to do, I decided to keep my tentacle head still and play push the button ... with my mouth.

I started bobbing my head slightly and ran my tongue over the top of my button, flicking it back and forth and enjoying the sudden sensation. Occasionally, I gently bit into my tentacle or pressed my lips together.

This continued for what felt like an eternity. Nothing existed except my mouth and my little button held inside of it. Eventually, I could feel the familiar waves of pleasure that presaged another orgasm. Muffled moans escaped my mouth as I sucked my tentacle faster and faster. The sweet musky taste grew stronger in my mouth. My tongue flicking became quicker and wilder. My world exploded, and I could feel my tentacle and whole body twitch in the throes of a mind-shattering orgasm.

This time I did fall asleep. Although my little button had never left its new favorite hole and continued to playfully glide in and out between my lips as I slept like a baby and dreamt of exploring every inch of my hot slippery mouth.

So, there you have it. Now we're all caught up. This is how I grew a tentacle and how it ended up in my mouth. Auto-fellatio is the technical term, I think.

Of course, it didn't stop there. My little button was not finished growing, and I was not finished making new discoveries that would lead to ever more exciting experiments. But those are stories for another time.

Now sleep well. And don't let the tentacles ravage you ;-)

12