Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had not looked at them for some time. Did she subconsciously want Michael to find them? After all, boys are boys. At some point it was inevitable that he would look in her lingerie draw. She knew that as well as any other woman or mother would. Many thoughts were milling around in her head, most of them laid the blame for this at her feet.

She looked down, to find that her fingers had turned the page. Through a veil of mounting tears, she was pleased to see that she was not the subject of the next picture. But in the same breath, was concerned whether the subject matter was as appealing to Michael as it was to her?

Drying her eyes, so that she did not spill a tear onto his picture, ruining it, she studied the extremely large, depiction of a very erect cock. She could tell it was the same man as before, for the pose and the slight skin blemishes, were the same. The recumbent penis, had been replaced now, by this monster. Michael had drawn the thing larger than life, or at least Leigh thought he had. For it was the biggest cock she had seen. It was in rude health, thick veins filling it with pulsating life. The foreskin pulled back to reveal the large plum shaped head. Michael had drawn the different textures of the skin types superbly. The wrinkles of the foreskin, looked like folds of silk beneath the head but all elsewhere, the skin of this impressive weapon was taut. The scrotum was tight too, any spare skin had been used in the creation of this beast, which stood upright and unsupported by the owners hands. Upon the head, Michael had even drawn the slight emergence of a dew-drop of pre-come. The shiny head of the erection, being complimented by this little jewel.

Despite herself, and the feelings within her, that were clamouring to reach the surface and be heard. Leigh felt herself getting wet again, the ache in her stomach, a reminder of her self-imposed celibacy. She watched, in a state of amazed detachment, as her fingers glanced around the head of the cock, on their journey down the long length. At the base, she lifted her fingers, and then dipped her forefinger into the pre-come, almost as if she expected it to be there, warm and wet. She drew her finger to her mouth and set it upon her tongue, closing her eyes, as she tried not to think how long it had been since she last tasted any sperm.

"Get a grip Leigh, you are fast losing the plot here." She suddenly spoke to the room, smiling as she realised her double entendre. That was what her hands wanted, to get a grip, of this man's cock. But she had bigger concerns to deal with, than her frustrated sex life, or more appropriately, lack of it.

She heard the front door slam and panicked. She had spent so much time looking over her son's drawings, that she had lost all track of time. Quickly slipping his box and pad under his bed, she grabbed a duster and a second later, Michael was in the doorway. "Hi mum. How many times have I told you not to bother with my room. I am old enough to be able to do these things for myself."

"Oh I know," she said reaching forwards to give him a motherly peck on the cheek. "But when I'm in a cleaning mode, I'm going to clean everything. Besides I brought up fresh bed linen." Leigh turned, realising that her black stockings were beside the pile of washing, only just out of Michael's eyeline. So she moved forwards and scooped all of it up into her arms, hiding the offending articles. "How was college today?" She said, feeling the heat upon her face as she began to flush, probably as a result of feeling guilty for going through her son's stuff.

"It was really good, I have been studying a particular artist and her techniques. We have a new model too, so I have been getting in quite a bit of life drawing."

"Is that her?" Leigh nodded her head towards Michael's painting.

"Oh you saw that did you, what did you think?"

"I thought it was very good. Loved the composition, thought she looked very sexy in her little summer dress. Is she naked when you do life drawing?" The question was out before she could stop herself, and she also noted there was a slight tinge of jealously thrown in to the tone, hopefully Michael had not picked up on it?

"Er, no." Michael said, lying, but not really sure why. "I do hope she will be one day though."

"I bet you do. She looks very pretty."

"Hey, you're not getting jealous are you. You know I only have eyes for you."

Leigh felt herself fully flush, as his words made her think even more about the fact that he had been studying her naked body for many hours to be able to draw her as he had; and that he had all of her photos. "I hardly compare to a sweet young thing like that Michael." She replied, turning to leave, but in reality, to cover her cherry-red face. "And no, I am not jealous. I was merely thinking that you might want to ask her out."

"Mother! She is a model, it would be unprofessional. Besides, when I am drawing, I don't think or look at people as people, I look at them as lines, curves, shading and light, composition and pose."

"Oh really, so when a pretty young thing like that stands before you naked, you are not affected in any way?" Again Leigh was surprised at her questioning, this could lead into deep water if she were not careful.

Michael coughed. "Well I can't say I am completely immune mother, I am still a young man and therefore prone to the things that a young man is often victim to. But I do find that within a very short time, my total concentration takes over and it goes down..... I mean goes away." It was Michael's turn to flush.

Leigh smiled at Michael's little admission of getting an erection, but then immediately thought, that as his mother, that was not really an appropriate reaction?

"I'll leave you to get on. Do you want a tea?"

"No thanks mum, I've got to finish up on this painting, as there is another that I really want to get on with. And a particular subject that is.... Shall we say, piquing my interest."

Leigh's ears pricked up at that. "Oh, and what subject matter is that?"

"Oh just some private work."

"What' private as in for you only? Or private as in a client has asked you to do something for them?"

"Oh, as in for me."

"I see, well, I'll leave you to it."

"Ok mum."

Leigh sat in the kitchen, a hot cup of tea grasped between her two hands. She was staring out of the kitchen window, but her focus was deeply within, and was concentrated on what she had discovered in Michael's room, and more; what was she going to do about it all? How was this going to impact on their relationship? Could she treat him the same, knowing that he had been taking items of her underwear and was possibly wearing them, or that he had more importantly taken her photographs and seen her fully naked, whilst carrying out acts of a very sexual nature with a number of different men, not that they featured heavily in the images, they were mostly of her. But he was witnessing his mother having sex of a sort.

"Ooooh God!" She suddenly exclaimed, realising that in all of her thoughts about her photographs, she hadn't really stopped to think how Michael would be feeling about them. She really hoped that he wasn't disappointed in her, or thought less of her for doing them?

But then what of his drawings? She understood that life classes meant drawing men as well as women, but what about that fabulous drawing of a huge erection? "Fabulous? Why fabulous Leigh?" She questioned her use of the word? He would certainly not have seen that erection in class, so the man can only be an intimate acquaintance of Michael's? "Just how intimate?" She voiced.

She put her mug down, deciding that all she could do for now, was to find and take back those photos. To be honest she wasn't really bothered about the knickers. She had plenty, or the suspender belt and stockings. If he wanted to wear them, that was fine. But she must take away the temptation of him poking about in her things. And besides she had a few other items, that she didn't want him finding either, assuming he hadn't already of course? Yes, tomorrow she would do that. Hoping that he had not taken the photos to college and shown them to his friends. That would just kill her if he had done that.

Michael went out after they had eaten, to meet up with some friends. It left Leigh to cogitate more on her discoveries, and the more she thought, the more she became unsettled and uncomfortable. She headed upstairs for a warming, relaxing bath and a glass of good red wine, in the hopes that that would relax her and put her in a much better mood. After that, she tucked herself in bed and read a book, waiting for Michael to return. As he promised, he was back by 11:00, knocking lightly on her bedroom door. "Are you still awake mum, can I come in?"

"Yes, Michael, of course."

He walked in, his face rosy-red from drinking. "I just wanted to say goodnight. We have a long session tomorrow, it involves life drawing, and some landscape work too. So I will be leaving early. Apologies in advance if I wake you whilst I am getting ready."

"Thank you darling," she patted the bed, signaling to him to sit. "But don't worry about me. Are you drawing that lovely girl again, you know, the one that gets you..."

"Mum! Please."

Michael was not the only one that was a little tipsy, as Leigh had taken the bottle of wine to bed with her and had nearly finished it. "Ohh poof Michael, I'm your mother, do you think I have not seen these things before? Would you have talked to your father about this?"

"I don't know, he hasn't been here has he?" Michael said rather bitterly.

Leigh bit her lip, that had been a foolish thing to say and rather hurtful: the drink having taking away some of her cognitive reasoning. "Well, I want you to be able to talk to me about anything Michael. Anything. Do you understand? Yes I am your mother, but I have had to be your father too for many years now, and I want you to be able to confer with me as you would a man, if that would help. We can even go down the pub for a pint if that makes it easier?" She smiled at him, "Though I don't know that I could drink a whole pint of something. But you get my point don't you?"

"Yes mother." He smiled back at her, thinking that, as he could see very little of the red wine still in the bottle, she had drunk much too much, and would remember nothing of this in the morning. "I promise I will come and talk to you about my problems, my concerns and my....my feelings."

She reached out her arm, grasping him on his thigh. It had been the first time she had specifically touched him there for some years and she was surprised at how hard the muscles were, beneath his light cotton trousers. She found that her fingers were squeezing on his leg, before she began to rub his thigh up and down. "But I do mean it Michael. Can we talk tomorrow night or on Saturday? You can tell me all about how you got on with drawing your young lady."

Leigh unconsciously continued to rub Michael's leg. She appeared ignorant of the feelings she was stirring within the young man. Feelings, that despite his best efforts, would become very visible, very soon. Further, she was unaware, that in her initial reach forwards, she had uncovered the upper-most part of her chest, and with each rub, the silken bed linen, was teasingly sliding a little further down, revealing more and more of her naked breasts.

Michael's young eyes were glued to the spectacle of the slow reveal, and as he watched, his patience was rewarded; the darkened flesh of his mother's areolas, slowly came into view. He loved looking at women's breasts, he loved to draw them and yearned for his first touch of them with his young inexperienced fingers. But for now, he could do nothing but stare at what he had already seen in the images he had taken from his mother. He knew fully, what they looked like, but seeing nearly all of them in real life, was so much better than pictures. He also began to understand that he found it more arousing, being denied the full rawness of her naked breasts, almost like being teased. The promise of more, so much more alluring, than actually getting it.

Of course, all of these thoughts and the very real vision before him, began to have the inevitable impact on his young body. His arousal not so much creeping up on him, as jumping on him from the bushes. His body flooded with dopamine, as if a dam had given way somewhere inside of him. His leg began to tingle at the contact from his mother's fingers. He suddenly caught on to the very real danger that he was getting erect and sweat broke out on his brow as he tried in vain to control himself, but it was already too late. On the slow upward rub of his leg, his mother's fingers approached the swelling of his cock head. It had been expanding rapidly, and could only do so in one direction, and that was down his trouser leg, the trouser leg that his mother happened to be rubbing. Michael watched, as if things were in slow motion. He seemed powerless to stop what was about to unfold before him. He watched and felt his mother's fingers touch the large bulge of his growing erection. He saw the change upon her face, and the flick of her eyes from his face, to the place where he was disgracing himself. He saw her mouth open in shock and knew what was to come.

"Oh," his mother exclaimed, snatching away her hand quickly. " Oh, Michael...what?"

Michael had no clue what to say, or what to do. What can you say and do, when it is obvious that you have been staring at your mum's tits and getting a hard-on as a result? And not only that, instead of standing and therefore preventing his mother from touching his erection, he let it happen. That is how she would see it, he was sure?

In a flood of embarrassment, he stood up and turning away, left his mother's room in silence.

"Michael, please, let us talk." Leigh called after him. But he was having none of it and did not return. She looked down at herself, suddenly aware of the state of undress, that her breasts were in. From her view point, her nipples were clearly visible. She was sure, that Michael would have had a pretty good view of them too. Not only that, her nipples were fully and painfully erect. She was not sure when or why that had happened? Was it because she had incited an erection in her young son or was it before that; because she was rubbing his muscular leg maybe? Did he get erect because he had seen how hard her nipples were, maybe thinking that touching his leg was turning her on? In truth, she didn't know the answer to that question herself.

Either way, Leigh was fully aware that she was the reason why Michael had got an erection, and she was not sure what the emotions were she was feeling right now? Whether she was ashamed of herself, or somewhat pleased? She pondered for a little longer, then exclaimed, "Leigh, for goodness sake. You are just making matters worse!" She rolled over, put her book down, and turned off the light, suddenly annoyed with herself for a number of reasons.

Her night's sleep had been a restless one, as she struggled to come to terms with her discoveries of the previous day. But with a new day, there came some much needed clarity that only sleep can bring. Michael, had got an erection in front of her, yes. And she was sure it was because she was rubbing his leg, and by all accounts showing him 90% of her breasts; but either way, it didn't matter. There was nothing for him to be ashamed of, or her for that matter. These things happen, how they moved on from them, was what was really important. She did not want this to come between them, that was for certain.

She got out of bed and slipped into her dressing gown, quickly seeing to her ablutions. Then she went to her lingerie draw, and pulling it out completely, she put it on her bed. Her sex toy, a six inch realistic looking, latex cock, was at the back of the draw, but on top of her lingerie. She had not felt the need to use it for many months, but the need this morning was suddenly palpable. She resisted it none-the-less, considering whether to dispose of the toy and now, questioning why she had not done so already? Did she want Michael to find this as well, did she want him to know that occasionally she would pleasure herself with it?

She couldn't say what her thought processes were, but as she picked it up and held the turgid shaft in her hands, she was reminded of that 'fabulous' cock in Michael's drawings, and further reminded of the fact that she had touched her son's erection, albeit a fleeting touch. Even though she had been more than a little tipsy at the time, there was no forgetting that briefest of touches. And she was just not sure how she should be feeling about that? Her brain recollected the instant her fingers touched his stiffness, and with that thought, came a sudden and uncalled for, flood of pleasure hormones into her blood-stream making her gasp at herself in annoyance as she felt her body instantly respond.

"Stop!" She said to herself, walking into her ensuite to hide the dildo and take her mind from her son's erection. She hid the dildo in the draw of one of the cupboards there, along with the silken rope, the small anal vibrator and ball gag. Returning to her lingerie draw, she then thought about where to hide all of her sexy outfits. Again she wondered if she should get rid of them, for who was there to dress for now? It had been a long time since she used any of this stuff. A long time since she had even thought about adorning her body for the pleasure of others and herself. She also wondered if she should be hiding away her everyday knickers from Michael too?

Deciding just to hide away her lingerie, she collected the items from her draw and took them into her ensuite too. Placing them, and her extensive and expensive stocking collection in the draw beneath. With that done, she felt a little better in herself, and decided to get dressed. She would then look for those photos.

Browsing through her wardrobe, she picked a simple white summer dress. Then walked to her underwear draw and grabbed a white bra and panty set. As she stood before the full length mirror, occasionally looking at herself as she did up the row of buttons on the front of the dress, a rogue thought entered her head, a thought that would not then leave of its own accord, a thought that demanded her to action upon it. For reasons that she could not explain, she found herself suddenly undoing the buttons and removing the dress altogether. She then reached into her cupboard draws and selecting a couple of items, pulled them out.

Slowly, Leigh removed her bra and slipped her knickers down her long taut, golden legs. Standing before the mirror once again, completely naked, only this time she dallied a moment longer, appraising herself.

In the years since the first of those pictures had been taken, her body had not changed that much. Her wavy golden-blonde hair, was longer, much longer now, reaching to the small of her back. Her breasts were perhaps a little larger than in the pictures, but were still full, firm mounds of flesh, that jutted playfully from her chest. Her nipples were on the upturn, which made her 'girls' look very perky. They of course were still erect, and had drawn in the large, darkened skin of the areola, which was puckered all about the hardened nubs of flesh. In her images, she remembered, her nipples would always give away her arousal, always hard and poking out, witness to what was being done to her in many of them. The holes from her nipple piercings, had just about healed over. Again, it had been quite a while since she had worn any of her nipple jewellery, she wasn't even sure where they were.

Leigh was pleased that her stomach had remained flat; she worked hard at keeping it that way, there were no visible stretch marks from carrying Michael and the underlying definition of her muscles was still there. Her belly-button piercing, a constant favourite, was ever in place. Yes, she was pleased with herself about her stomach.

123456...9