Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked Michael's tongue into her mouth, forcing hers into his mouth, simulating the movements of their genitals, seconds before. Any barriers she may have had, of propriety or prudence had been broken fully, as soon as her engorged, dribbling cunt, had been penetrated with Michael's thick, throbbing cock. As soon as her cervix had been flooded with his semen. Though in truth, she was smitten, when she had pulled away the single bedsheet, revealing his swollen phallus to her eager gaze, maybe even before that, when she had inadvertently touched his growing erection in her bedroom, or had looked upon his rendition of himself in his drawing, or maybe further back still? And now here she was, being fully and thoroughly penetrated by that same cock and she couldn't be happier.

"Is it good for you mother?" Michael asked in an almost child-like way, wanting reassurance that he was doing things correctly.

"Ohh my darling, need you ask?" She panted, her hot perfumed breath now upon his neck as she bit into it, sucking hard and leaving a love bite mark. "If you were never to fuck me again, I would die a happy woman. But.....I hope......no I want...you to fuck me again Michael. I know it is wrong, but I can't help but want you, for as long as you want to have me, that is." She knew with that statement, that she was indeed addicted, she was his to use and to abuse. And to reinforce her words, she slowly began to thrust her hips increasing the penetration of her son's cock into her desperate vagina. Every slow penetrating stroke, causing such internal delights within her sopping wet pussy, such that she knew she could not hold on to yet another approaching orgasm. Her son, everything emotional to her, had now become all things physical to her too, all of her needs fulfilled.

Of course she felt a little guilty, knowing that she may have maneuvered Michael into fucking her. Dressing provocatively, making him reveal his art, inducing him to ejaculating in his boxers. Then revealing his rampant erection and wanking him so that his come sprayed all over her, before she took him into her mouth, swallowing his semen. Yes she was to blame for this. Yet despite that and what she had said to him, of this being wrong. She knew now, that it was the culmination of what they both wanted, certainly for her, having his pulsating, rampant cock inside her, inducing orgasm after orgasm, before then having her insides sprayed with his life giving come; had ended a dry spell of many months. A more than timely reminder that to be a mother, meant being a woman too, and both of them had physical needs.

Michael, was biting his mother on the neck, then nibbling on her ear. His right hand running over the nubs of her erect nipples, before squeezing them between his thumb and forefinger, mercilessly. He was now pumping in and out of his mother's vagina to her rhythm, harder, faster, like he had been doing it for years and he was very pleased that he could feel her matching his pace, beneath him, instigating the thrusts, accepting and giving in to her needs. Her hips rising to meet him, time and again as she bit into his shoulder and cried openly in her pleasure. But if he still had any doubts of her level of enjoyment, they were to be quickly washed away.

"Oh my God Michael, you are killing me! God your cock feels good inside me, so big, so hard oh, oh, he's throbbing oooooohhh, I can feel him throbbing Michael! FUCK this is so good, I don't want you to stop. Christ I'm so wet, you have made me so wet Michael! You have made me come so many times.... Oh I...yes, yes I love that, let me see, let me see you fucking me! I want to see your cock forcing my cunt-lips apart! NOW, NOW MICHAEL, BEFORE I.....AAAAHHHHHHH, YES! I'M COMING AGAIN.....WHAT ARE YOU.....FUCK, FUCK......FUCK!"

Michael raised himself onto his haunches, the head of his cock still within his mother's lips and watched her shaking in orgasmic paroxysms, tremors of joy, rocking down her thighs, as she raised her legs over his shoulders. "Yes, yes," she panted at him. He ran his hands along the lengths of her taut, trembling thighs and watched as she grasped a breast in each hand pulling and squeezing her nipples. "Fuck you know how to satisfy me Michael, I don't know how, you do, but you do? Now lean forwards again, put your hands either side of me, and let me see him slipping in and out of me." Michael did as he was asked and saw the pleasure on his mother's face as he slowly posted into her. She had now raised herself onto her elbows, so that she could witness her abuse all the better. The noise of their sex organs slurping with each strike, drove Michael onwards.

"Fuck, he is not all in! Christ I have never taken such a big cock Michael." She continued to watch, fascinated as Michael's speed began to increase. Her left hand had strayed back to her left breast and continued to squeeze upon her nipple as her groaning grew louder. "Did you like watching me play with myself in the bathroom Michael? Do you like seeing me play with my tits now?" She looked directly into his eyes. "Did you like the fact that this forty-year old woman, and your mother besides, was masturbating whilst fantasising about you and your fabulous cock?"

"Yes mum, it was the most erotic thing I think I have ever seen."

"OhhhhGod, how are you doing this to me! Ohhh I'm coming again Michael, oh yes, yes, keep going, there, yes, just like that!" Her words were panted out, as her breath was being pushed from her lungs by each forward penetration. "Do you want me to play with my clit now for you? Whilst you are doing me? I don't need to, because....aaahhhh...I'm going to come any minute, but....ooohhh Jesus....but, I'll do it for you if you ask me to."

"Yes mother, please play with your clit for me, please masturbate for me." Michael's pace was getting less measured and more frantic.

Leigh's long delicate fingers of her right hand, slipped into and about her wet lips, circulating about her clitoris, which was swollen, hard and very sensitive. Her wet sex, slurped as her fingers delved, every now and then, she ran her hand down between them, so that her fingers could grasp Michael's pistoning shaft. "FUCK! OHHHHHFUCK!" Leigh's body was close to another mind-shattering orgasm as powerful as it would be final. And with all the experiences she had had, she counted these orgasms among the most precious of her life. She looked up at her son and could see he was intently watching her fingers as the strummed upon her nub of sexual nerve endings. His eyes following her hand as she raised her fingers to her mouth, sucking upon her juices before returning it, whence it came.

"UUuummmm...ooohhhhhhGODDDDD!" Leigh was seconds away from her building climax. Her legs, both of which had worked their way about Michael's waist and were gripping him intently; suddenly shot out straight, quivering as her hips jerked in an un-coordinated fashion. She bit onto her fingers, crying out in her pleasure. Tears filling her eyes, as she panted for breath. "Oh, oh Michael, come, come for me. Wank for me, I want your gorgeous hot come all over me." She was exhausted. Her body covered in sweat. But there was one more thing she wanted. "I want you to come Michael." She said again. Use me. I want to see your semen spray all over me again. God that was such a turn on. Will you, will you?" Her voice had almost turned child-like, pleading and begging. "Will you do this one last thing for me?"

Michael was very close, and ever eager to please his mother, pulled his cock out of her with a squelching smack of wetness. He knelt over her. His balls resting lightly upon her belly, the head of his cock, covered in his mother's translucent juices was pointed directly at her breasts and face. "If you promise to give me a proper blow-job, I will give you what you want. But I want a proper blow-job, I want to come in your mouth, down your throat. I want you to deep-throat me. I don't just want it the once either. I want you to do all sorts of things for me. Then I will happily give you what you want."

"Ohhh Michael." Leigh sighed, as she pursed her lips and raised her head to kiss his wet cock, before opening her mouth and taking as much of his head in as she could manage. She had tasted her own juices before, many times, but this was a new combination of both her juices and his. She sucked and licked at him for a few seconds, then lay back down. "Of course I will suck your cock. I love sucking cock, and feeling the come spurting into my mouth. I love the taste too. I especially like the taste of your come Michael. I will do that for you whenever you want, or perhaps, when I want too? But what other things would you have me doing?" She had put a hand beside Michael's, gripping his shaft and mirroring his slow stokes.

"Masturbate, not just with fingers, but toys, all sorts of toys. Dress up in lingerie, lots. Let me tie you up, let me draw you, there are so many things I want from you mum."

"I'm beginning to realise. But what of your girlfriend, Dominique? You should be doing these things with her."

Michael suddenly jerked his hips. As the first gout of his sperm left his cock at speed, splattering his mother about the face and laying a trail upon her heaving breasts. "Ugh!" He grunted, letting go of his cock and watching his mother take up stroking him frantically. Another shot hit her directly upon the forehead, splashing into her hair and eyebrows.

Leigh was beside herself. Her son was demanding of her, all that she most wanted to do for him. As his piping hot sperm hit the roof of her mouth, splashed about her face, followed quickly by another on her forehead and into her hair, she cried out. "Yes, yes, I'll do anything you ask of me. Anything as long as you let me witness such a sight as this again. I can never grow tired of watching you...." Her mouth took the full force of Michael's next ejaculation, just as she was talking. Her lips, tongue and teeth smothered in globs of semen that dribbled down into her throat and she quickly swallowed. "Fuck Michael, how can you produce so much come so quickly. God I want to suck you off right now!"

Her eyes flicked from the dribbling, pulsing phallus before her and up to her son's eyes, as her tongue flicked out and collected as much of his spilt semen as possible. She wanted him to see that she enjoyed eating his come. She swallowed it all, with a purring sound, just as another shot, exploded from the end of Michael's erection, hitting her squarely in the right eye, up into her eye-brow and again into her hair, flecking it with shiny, translucent pearl-drops.

Having swallowed what she had taken in her mouth, she opened wide again, keen for more, saying, "Yes Michael, cover my face, make me your come slut. Fill my mouth!" Her other hand had grabbed his slick-wet cock and had begun pumping furiously upon it; watching the splattering of dribbling semen, fall to her chest and down over her fingers. Another powerful blast hit the roof of her mouth once more, making her instinctively jerk her head backwards. The rope of his viscous come, fell upon her chin and onto her neck.

"Oh Michael. How much do you have left?" She crooned, having swallowed her second mouthful. "Not that I'm complaining, God it is such a turn on that I excite you to the level of coming three times, and producing so much come. You make an old lady very happy."

"You are forty mum, not an old lady." Michael gasped; watching his last weak shot of come splashing onto his mother's breasts. He was done in, empty, completely and comprehensively fucked. Sliding down her body, whilst watching his mother absently rubbing his come into her tits; he nestled between her open thighs. His head resting on her pronounced pubis. He could smell her sex, it was animalistic, but extremely enticing. Warm and in some ways, very comforting. He slid down a little further, his dribbling cock leaving a trail of his leaking come on the bedding. He rested his face upon her thigh, and blew lightly upon her exposed clitoris. He had only once been this close to his mother's vagina, and that was when he was being ejected from it as a baby. It felt strange indeed, that he had spent the last 90 minutes, getting back into it?

Leigh giggled. "Now I know you can't possible want any more after that? And I for one, need a shower. Someone has made rather a mess of me."

Michael said nothing, but with the forefinger of his left hand, he gently ran down her flat belly, over the swelling of her clitoris, down through the pinkish-red, swollen, coral-like folds of her labia and then he inserted two of his large fingers into her, up to the knuckles.

"Oohh Michael, stop, stop!. You'll get me going again, doing that."

"Good." Was all he said. "Would you teach me how to lick you too? I really want to try that. You smell so....I don't know what the right word is to describe it, but I find it very attractive."

"Of course you can lick me out. You can do it whilst I'm sucking on you. But we'll save that for another time eh Michael? Michael?" He said no more, as he had fallen asleep, his fingers still buried inside her.

Leigh heard the changing in his breathing and smiled. She was pleased with herself beyond measure. Not because she had just completed an act of incest with her son, that was a quandary that she would have to contemplate on for some time. But for being able to please him, make him come numerous times and to keep up with his hunger for sex. His hunger, it must be said for her. And that pleased her more than anything. Because, she certainly was ravenous for him. She hadn't realised it until today, but she missed sex. Her body missed it, needed it. And for the last 90 minutes she had had some of the most satisfying sex, no, lovemaking, that she had had in her whole life; she knew she would have great difficulty not wanting more, much more.

Thinking of her son's rampant cock was starting that tingle within her pussy once more. "Leigh!" She admonished herself, "you can't possibly....?" At the same time, her filbert-nailed fingertips, rested lightly upon her clitoris and started to gently tease the nub back to full erection. Her other fingers pinched upon her nipples alternatively. She raised her leg and wrapped it over her son's back, feeling the pressure of his fingers deeply within her. Leigh squeezed her vaginal sheath upon them, delighting in the fact that this was a first. Having a young man fall asleep, between her open thighs, his fingers deep inside her pussy. Yes, she was pleased that she could keep up with her son. The only problem was, she knew she shouldn't be keeping up with her son. But that was a problem for another day. And one that she drifted off thinking about. Along with wondering if Michael would now want to bring Dominique home and show her his new found talents? And she wasn't sure how happy she would be about that....

1...456789