Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leigh tried to distract herself. "So you haven't asked any of your models to wear lingerie then?"

"No!" He looked at his mother in shock. "I can't even ask them out on a date, let alone to get into some very sexy attire." His eyes flicked down to his mother's rapidly rising and falling chest. Her nipples were very evident, her legs were parted now, and her golden thighs looked beautifully smooth and tight. Her little panties, where they disappeared between her legs, were looking a little damp. He knew women got wet when excited, he'd seen it on porn videos. Was his mother then getting aroused?

"Oh come on Michael. A good looking boy like you? So how many girlfriends have you had?"

"Er zero mum, you know that."

"I didn't actually. So you are still a virgin then?"

"Mother!"

"I'm just asking Michael." But as she moved to turn another page in his pad, which to be honest, both had somewhat lost interest in, she got her answer. The strain that she had been putting on her dress in all areas, had caused the buttons to fail to the degree she was knowingly showing her son, her lower half. What neither were expecting though, was the two buttons between her breasts giving way too. Within a split second, Michael had a view of her cleavage and white bra. "Oooh!" She cried, putting her hands to her breasts, as if she were expecting them to suddenly be fully exposed. "This dress..."

Michael could not help his eyes from roaming over his mother's body, particularly the freshly exposed bits of it. The taboo nature of what he was seeing, and what his mother was continuing to do against his leg, along with her grabbing her own breasts, was just too much for his young inexperienced penis. His face had turned a brilliant red, in his rising passion, and in his efforts to hold on. But he couldn't. He grunted and his body started to spasm. He tried to disguise it, but how could he, being this close to his mother? His cock pulsated powerfully as he began to empty his balls into his boxers. He looked sheepishly at his mother and could see that she was looking directly at his pulsing swelling. There was no hiding what was happening.

Leigh had seen many an ejaculation. But this was not just any ejaculation, this was her son's. And she knew she was partly, if not wholly to blame for what she was now witnessing. What was shocking for her, was the realisation that seeing his young, large and very stiff cock, pumping the contents of his balls into his pants, was a huge turn on. More so, because it was down to her that it had happened. Because of what she had exposed to him. It was so exciting, that she so very nearly came herself. It was literally her experience that stopped her, although she admitted to herself, that had he touched her at that moment, probably anywhere, she would not have been able to stop herself having an Earth-shattering orgasm. Either way, she could not tear her eyes away from the wildly pulsing phallus before her, until it had finished expelling her son's come. She saw that very quickly his black underwear became wet, as Michael's semen, began to soak through, creating an increasingly large patch of evidence, if she needed it, that he had indeed ejaculated.

She looked up at Michael. His face was a picture of embarrassment and shame. It was evident he was disappointed in himself, for not having the control that he obviously felt he should. He got up from the stool and in doing so, stood between her opened thighs. She found herself wanting to pull down his boxers, to look at what was beneath, and the mess that she had made him create. Her hands began to raise towards the waistband of his boxers, she could not stop herself, she wanted to see his cock as it began to diminish in size. Even though she knew that she could not stop at just seeing it, she had come to terms with the fact that she needed, and indeed wanted more. But before her long delicate fingers reached his pants, he had turned, brushing against the inside of her right leg, as he hurried from the kitchen wrapping his robe about him as he fled.

Belatedly, Leigh called after him, but there was no stopping him. She looked down at her leg. Where her son had made contact, there was a rather large smear of his come, soaking into the stocking on the inside of her thigh, turning the stocking translucent. Leigh had her son's come on her leg. "Oh my God." She whispered to herself, "what just happened?" Her fingers slipped into the slick patch of wetness on her leg and she lifted her fingertips towards her face. She could see Michael's semen was upon them and could not stop herself from raising them further and from sticking out her tongue to run over the wetness there. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. "Fuck!" She murmured to the empty room, "fuck Michael...." Guiltily she found herself sucking her fingertips into her mouth and as her tongue sampled her son's sex fluid further, she began to whimper. Her legs were now clamped together tightly and she rocked forwards, applying pressure to her vulva, the combination of it all, culminated in a surprisingly quick orgasm. "UUgghhh oooohhh Leigh. Ohhhhhh God you...huhhhh....huhhhhummmm shit you are a disgrace..."

Her orgasm was short, but sweet none the less. And she knew that it was much needed. It had been a very long time since she was so turned on, that it induced an orgasm in her without the need for touching herself. And this evening, she had now had three. Three orgasms that she knew Michael had in many ways been responsible for and as a result, illogically, she seemed to feel a little better at having returned the favour in being responsible for her son's premature ejaculation. She couldn't remember the last time that had happened to her either. But it made her feel very flattered and pleased with herself. At the same time, she felt remorseful. She needed to speak with Michael and reassure him, rather than spend time in her own reflectional enjoyment, rather selfishly. She made them both a cup of tea, and on hearing the shower stop in his bathroom, she took the teas up to her room, thinking it better to change first.

Leigh unbuttoned the buttons that had remained fastened on her dress and slipping it off, laying it on her bed. She unclipped her bra and allowed her breasts to swing free. Her nipples ached terribly, and longed to be touched, caressed and sucked upon. But she had to ignore their pleas for attention, until later. She slipped down her small panties, not in the least surprised at how wet they were. She dare not let her fingers stray to that area of her body. With her raised state of arousal, she would not be able to stop herself from full on masturbating, and she guessed her satisfaction would come loudly, making things even more awkward with Michael, than they already were.

She unclipped one stocking and pushed it down and off of her leg, then did the same with the other. Finally, she unclipped the suspender belt and put that on her bed too. Picking up some leggings, she slid her long legs into them and pulled them up to sit tightly about her voluptuous behind encasing her in a dark red, second skin. Then grabbed a light, but loose summer jumper, she slipped that over her head and arms. Immediately the wool touched her nipples, a spark of just how sensitive they were intruded into her brain, buckling her legs a little, causing her to 'tut' at herself, before she straightened up and picking up both of the cups of tea, went to Michael's room and knocked on the door.

"Michael? Michael, we need to talk. I know you're embarrassed, but you mustn't be. Please Michael, can I come in?"

"I don't think it will be a good idea mother."

"I've changed my clothes Michael. I now realise that I didn't....help matters at all."

Michael mumbled something that she didn't understand.

"Look, I've made us a tea, so if you are decent, I'm coming in."

"It depends on what......." Leigh walked into his room, stopping him from speaking for a minute. "You consider to be decent." He finished. He was in bed, his naked chest glistened a little from where he had rushed to dry himself, and had missed some areas. The single sheet that covered him, did nothing to hide the form of his body, in fact it even seemed to enhance it.

Leigh stood looking at her slightly damp son. She had unconsciously allowed her mouth to drop open. It had been quite a while since she had seen her son's torso naked. She could see that she was now looking at a rather remarkable specimen of manhood. "My gosh Michael. You have been working out, haven't you?" Her eyes roved over his defined pectoral muscles to his powerful looking shoulders and his large bi-ceps. "I mean, your legs were one thing, but your top, completely another." She saw her son's skin about his upper chest and neck, begin to blush under her scrutiny. She was embarrassing him again, so looked away, only for her eyes to fall once more to his crotch.

Michael's eyes on the other hand, had been locked onto one thing, and one thing only, as his mother stood in his room. Her leggings, though indeed a change of clothing, were if anything, more revealing than her sexy summer dress, lingerie and little panties. For the leggings were so tightly moulded to her crotch, thighs and bottom, that it was very obvious she was not wearing panties beneath. The bulges of her vulva, easily evidenced and augmented by the fact that the seam of the leggings passed tightly between, forcing her labia into plump bulges either side. He had seen his mother's naked labia in her photos, but for some reason, this was even more erotic. Seeing everything, but seeing nothing. The effect was stunning. He even thought he could see her engorged clitoral hood poking from between her lips too, directly beneath the seam, but decided that was probably just wishful thinking. As was what he thought might be a growing damp patch on the red material that ran over her vulva and down to her vagina.

Either way, he felt his mother looked incredibly sexy and those thoughts, coupled with her standing before him, instantly flooded his body with hormones that caused an immediate stirring in his groin and the battle commenced once again in his head. A battle many men have had, and most, if not all, have lost at least once. The battle to stop an erection from forming. Michael found himself grinding his teeth in the sheer effort and dragged away his eyes in the vain attempt to help him get back on track, but unfortunately as if magnetised, they landed on his mother's nipples. Nipples that were still very hard, and poking at the weave of the jumper she wore. The weave was relatively open, certainly where it was being stretched by the large swells of her breasts. To Michael's chagrin and delight, his mother wasn't wearing a bra either.

So stretched was the weave of the jumper in fact, that he could easily see the change in colour of her flesh beneath, from the golden hue of her breast to the deeper red of her areola. As she proffered his tea, she stepped closer, and stood with her legs slightly parted before him, her crotch now directly in front of his eyes capturing them once more. The battle was quickly lost, when he saw that she was indeed getting wet in that area. He knew that his admiration of his mother however, would not go unnoticed by her for very long, for it had now begun to take on an entirely different form, one that in no way, could be hidden by just the sheet that was covering him.

Leigh saw her son was staring at her groin as she stood before him. It induced in her some very un-motherly thoughts. Those thoughts and his burning eyes made her immediately flush. She knew she should move, obscuring his view, stopping him from staring so blatantly at her privates, or at the very least, she should chastise him. But how could she chastise him, for doing something that she was equally guilty of? And how could she move when she knew her body was enjoying bathing in the attention she was receiving from a young man, son or not?

She saw him looking at her breasts and it quickened her heart beat. This was not what she had wanted to happen, and not what should be happening, but it was, and she felt powerless to stop it, even though in her head there was a small voice telling her that she was his mother and should not be feeling this way about his roving, scrutinising eyes. But her genitals were now throbbing with a vengeance, despite her three recent orgasms, it was very apparent her body wanted more. She knew also that her choice of wearing the leggings, though apparently an unconscious one, had been anything but. She knew how her vulva was accentuated by them, particularly if she wasn't wearing any panties. And she knew how that thought turned her on. She loved to wear them in public, because she loved to watch the way that men would look at her. But she would always wear panties beneath, why had she chosen not to now, particularly as she knew how aroused she was.

She began to question the appropriateness of the tightness of her leggings and her enjoyment of the torment they were giving her, both in terms of the proximity to her pussy and clitoris, and in the fact that they were very much attracting her son's attention. He seemed unable to contain the hunger in his eyes, and it relit the fire in her groin, a fire that she knew was inviolable. In offering Michael his tea, she could see her hand was trembling, and under his gaze upon her crotch, she felt compelled to open her thighs a little more; the better to allow him viewing access to her vulva, she knew it was an intentional move. But still, she was surprised, and allowed a little gasp to escape her lips, when she saw her son's 'admiration' taking the form of a change in shape about his groin. A tenting of the light cotton sheet baring witness to the fact that his cock had begun to stir for the second time that evening, and both occasions, she was very pleased to know, were because of her.

This time however, Michael's cock was not restricted within the tight confines of his boxers. This time, with the looseness of the sheet covering him, it was allowed to gather itself to full height and throbbing health. This time, he may as well have been naked. And Leigh found herself, gasping again, not just because she was witnessing the birth of a monster, but because she felt a sudden unmotherly craving for wanting to see it naked, wanting to see it grow in appreciation, in appreciation of her. She realised that she needed to be the reason he was getting erect, and she wanted him to tell her so.

"Ummm," Leigh could not remove her eyes from him, "can I sit on the bed?"

"I..I...think you had better." Michael croaked.

Leigh looked up into his eyes, with a little smile of acknowledgement. Both of them knowing what Michael had meant and why. Yet still she felt the need to say, "Oh, and why is that?"

"I...think you know mother."

"But Michael, I have changed my clothes, to something a lot less provocative surely?"

"Have you mother? Have you really? I sometimes wonder if you do these things on purpose, to tease me, or if you are just not aware of the effect you are having? Or maybe there is an alternate reason?" Michael made a slight adjustment to disguise what was happening to himself, when his mother wasn't looking, but if anything, touching his growing erection made it worse.

Leigh was at the point of no return. Laying before her, was a very fit looking young man, whose body appeared to be rising in praise of her and her attributes and not for the first time either. She found it was compelling, intoxicating and addictive. But she still wanted more, she wanted him to tell her so. She needed to hear it. "So," she said, her voice dropping a couple of octaves to one that was sultry and seductive but at the same time was shaky, and uncertain. "I think then, Michael, we had better talk about what is causing that to happen, hadn't we?" Her intention was to point at his magnificent looking erection, but as her finger got close, she found herself overstepping the mark and tapping the large shape, hidden beneath the sheet, on the swollen tip.

"Mother!"

"I'm sorry darling, but it is rather hard to ignore. And you shouldn't be ashamed, I am your mother after all and I have seen it all before. Hard too. Though to be fair, that was some time ago."

"You.....you just touched me.....it! Oh God this is embarrassing."

"Him, dear, we'll refer to your rather impressive penis as him."

"I'm sorry? I really don't know what is happening here, what you are expecting me to say?"

"Well, let me be clear then. I would like you to tell me, your mother, why you have got an erection, Michael?" She took one more longing, lustful look at it, then raised her eyes to Michael's.

He could see something in her eyes, that he had not seen before, a certain hunger, that made his cock pulse all the more. This was not going to end well, he could see himself making another mess, and quickly at that.

"But before you tell me," Leigh went on, now completely unable to stop herself, "I have a confession to make."

"Oh, and what is that?" Michael croaked.

Leigh bent double and retrieved Michael's hidden art pad. "I have looked through here. I did it yesterday after finding my stockings. Then I found my underwear."

"Oh GOD! Mum that is my private stuff!"

"Yes Michael, as is my underwear draw and what I keep in it, we have had that discussion. The pictures are very well done Michael, I was shocked at the quality. Shocked at just how much you have improved since being at college. But most shocked when I made two discoveries. I found the drawing you had done of an erect penis disturbed me. I thought it might be a gay lovers. It being unlikely to be just one of your models'. But then Michael, I found myself running my finger down the substantial length of it. Also it was drawn and was therefore 2 dimensional, my fingers seemed to feel the flesh, the hardness, the magnificence of the wonderful erection. I found it very arousing Michael, more so than I should have. When you showed me your thighs earlier this evening, I made the connection. The erection you've drawn, is yours isn't it Michael?"

He took his time, but eventually nodded his head. Knowing that it was pointless to deny it.

"He is very handsome Michael. I suspect you a very proud of him aren't you?"

Michael could not come to terms with how openly his mother was discussing her arousal, and talking about his erection. He looked at her blankly, wondering what was coming next. "As for those pictures of me? Well they shocked me too Michael, in a number of ways. The quality, the fact that they were of me of course, the knowledge that you had taken my pictures and seen them, well Michael....... Of course I took my pictures back when I found them."

Michael's face fell, it was evident that he had done wrong. But Leigh was hoping there was an element of disappointment there, that she had taken the pictures back.

"But...." He began to say.

"There are no 'buts' Michael. Going through my private things was one thing, but those photos were very personal. And using them for your drawings and.....and....personal gratification. The drawings have been done tastefully, I will give you that, but I am very well aware, just how much you will have studied the explicit nature of those photos, and of me, to produce those drawings. How do you think that makes me feel Michael?"

Michael looked into her eyes and could see some of the hurt there. "Distraught, embarrassed, angry and feeling like you can't trust me anymore, I would have thought."

"That is about the sum of it, yes."

"But my intention was never to hurt you mum. I'm sorry I invaded your privacy, I'm sorry I took your stuff, and that I used your photos to draw some pictures of you. It was naïve of me to think you wouldn't find out."

1...456789