Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand stopped a few inches short of his mother's cleavage as his brain pondered on these questions and the possible implications. His sexual drive however, was a steam-roller, that crushed any decorum that he might have beneath its rollers, in his haste for gratification. Of course he had seen her naked breasts in photographic form, and most of the real thing the night before, but that made him want to see them all the more. The implication of what he was about to do, was beginning to have an effect on other areas of his body too. An effect, that he seemed equally unable to stop.

He walked behind his mother's seat and was offered the most intensely exciting view in his short, adult, sexual life. His mother's cleavage. It held him spellbound. He was unwilling to move, and stood for some time, recording the mental image, his eyes almost forcing their way between her breasts. He took another couple of images, how could he not?

Before he knew it, the fingers of his right hand were on the top button of her dress, between her breasts. He could feel the warmth of her nearness, and so much wanted to put his hands upon her large mounds, but knew it would lead to his demise. Twisting the button slightly, it popped open under the pressure. Michael withdrew his hand quickly and stood back, thinking the sudden decompression would wake his mother, but she slept on. This made him more courageous, so he reached forwards for the next button. With its compatriot gone, this button was under even greater strain and with a quick flick of his finger it easily popped open.

Michael's view, of his mother's stunning cleavage and covered breasts was more than he could take. Maybe it was the fact that what he had done was completely taboo, maybe because it was singularly the most exciting thing he had done to a woman, or maybe it was because that woman was his mother, either way, he felt that familiar tingle in his hardened cock, that heralded an ejaculation. He pushed against the back of the chair, as he felt his cock pulse a couple of times before unloading into his boxers; he groaned as he thrust just inches from his mother's head. She was definitely at the top of his list of masturbation/ejaculation instigators. Emptying himself with her in touching distance, was 100 times more erotic for him that using her panties, stockings and pictures to complete the task.

Unfortunately for him, the next button on the top part of the dress, was caught in the fold of material that ran at the bottom of her breasts. Without touching them, he could go no further. He took some more pictures, already thinking in his head that he had a number of drawings in mind, where he was unloading his sperm onto the plateau of her breasts as she looked up at him.

Much of her breasts were revealed now, as she breathed deeply, he even thought that he could see the very top edge of her large areolas. He walked back round to face her. Her legs had parted slightly and he suddenly found that he had to know whether she was wearing tights or stockings. For someone of his very young years, his exposure to girls, and to them wearing lingerie, was extremely limited. In fact of all the 'real' people that he knew, it was only his mother that he had seen in stockings, and only then, in her pictures. He had seen porn films with the women wearing them, but they always looked a little slutty to him. Whereas his mother looked extremely sexy, wanton, but sexy. He was hooked. Together with a suspender belt, they were his most favoured of items of lingerie, and he would often add them to the models in his art.

Never having found any tights in his mother's stocking draw, her was pretty confident that she would be wearing stockings now, but it didn't stop him from needing to substantiate that. He most definitely had to see for himself. He could already begin to feel his young cock, rise again at the prospect, the now cold, wet semen in his boxers, adding an extra sensation which only forced on, the swelling of his phallus, all the more.

Michael knelt before his mother's knees. The hem of her dress came to the mid-way point of her silken knee-caps. He noticed that the buttons here were not fully done up, either that, or the button holes were a little more loose, which allowed the buttons to slip out of their own accord. Michael stealthily lifted the hem of her dress, so that he could peer beneath it and gaze upon his mother's Earthly delights. But unfortunately, with her hands resting in her lap, they prevented him from lifting the dress high enough to see anything, other than the white expanse of her lower thighs. He let the dress settle back down and reassessed the situation.

Three buttons he felt, were stopping his view to Utopia. He picked up the corner of her dress again in his left hand and ventured forwards to the first button. It slipped easily through the button hole, and as he peeled back her dress, more of his mother's golden thighs were exposed, encased in the whiteness of her silken hose. He panted out his held breath, and took a quick look at her face, ensuring she was still in repose. Then hastily slipped the second button through its hole. Again he lifted the corner of the dress higher, more thigh was revealed, but still not enough to answer his burning question.

His cock was now tenting his trousers noticeably, and he so much wanted to take it out and to rub it upon her silken thighs, but with a will of iron, he managed to stop himself from doing that. Would his mother stay asleep whilst he undid the third button, which looked to be a little tighter and better secured in the button hole? There was only one way of finding out. He was getting very close to the most sensitive area of her body, but also the most alluring for him, but he also had to pay close attention to her hands, still resting in her lap.

With a twist, the button gave way easily, and Michael breathed deeply before raising the hem of the dress a little higher. With his right hand having accomplished its task in this wholly devious deed. He picked up the right hand corner of her dress, lifting it to the same height as the left, rather than looking under, he had now simply folded back the edges onto her thighs. His eyes were glued to her golden legs. Taut, muscular, long and extremely feminine. Her legs were made for the stockings that she wore, for they perfectly complimented each other. The sheen of the silk was so erotic, as it caught the light from the window. His eyes travelled up the now exposed thighs to the thickened weave of the white band, as the body of the stockings, transitioned into the stocking tops. The filigreed patterns of flowers, hearts and he thought he could make out the occasional erect penis too, held his gaze for far too long.

He was amazed to find his finger was grazing up the inside of her thigh in a gossamer touch, reaching mid-thigh, and feeling the heat beneath his finger tips, when he suddenly felt his bulging erection contact her knees. His mother groaned and began to stir. So Michael stood and beat a hasty retreat up to his room.

Leigh had slept for an hour or so. It had been a much needed sleep, but one that had induced a number of rather erotic dreams. Dreams that were shockingly taboo. But dreams that were at the same time, incredibly stimulating in a very sexual way. As she sat up in the chair, she noticed first, her cold cup of tea, and tutted to herself. She then saw that her legs were slightly splayed, but more unusual, was the fact that her dress was undone and folded back onto her legs. Surely she could not have... Not in her sleep? Her breasts appeared to have very nearly broken free too. Reinforcing the thought that her dreams had resulted in her playing with herself, so she looked at both hands before raising her fingers to her mouth to taste the tips. She could however, not detect any hint of herself upon them.

Hearing a bump upstairs, she looked at the clock. "Shit!" She said to herself. "Michael." Michael would be back. He might have seen her.... "Oh God..." She was distraught, wondering if Michael had seen her playing with herself as she dreamed, but to him it would have looked like she was just masturbating. "Ohhh God." She said again and walked to the bottom of the stairs to face the music.

"Michael, are you there?"

"Yes mum, just got back, gonna have a quick shower."

"Oh, ok darling, did you see...."

"Where have you been, I called out but no response, where you in the garden?"

He hoped his lie was convincing and that she wouldn't realise what he had done.

"No." She was suddenly very relieved, "I seem to have fallen asleep in the chair. Bad night I guess?"

"Oh, why was that? What was on your mind?"

"Er, just things, lots of things. We need to talk Michael."

"That sounds rather mysterious, and ominous, what are you hiding from me? Look I'll be down in a minute and I'll make us a tea and we can have a chat."

"That would be nice. But I'll make the tea, you have your shower."

"Ok mum." Having the shower had helped to delay things for Michael. It had given him time to clean himself off, and he washed his boxers in the shower at the same time, getting rid of the evidence of his ejaculation. He then rung them out and put them on the radiator to dry as he towelled himself down. By the time he was dry, his body was more under control, but to play things safe, he put on some fresh boxers, before slipping into his bath robe and padded down the stairs in his bare feet.

"So, how did the life class go then?" He heard his mum ask as he entered the kitchen. "Was your lovely girlfriend there today?"

"Who, Dominique, yes she was there today, and she is not my girlfriend mother! Though something interesting did happen."

"Oh he knows her name now? So tell me, how so interesting?" Leigh patted the stool next to her, indicating that he should sit.

"Yes, he does know her name." Michael replied, sitting. "And more surprisingly, she knows mine? Though why she would remember me, I really don't know."

"Well, I'm sure I remember all of the people that have seen me naked." His mother jested with a smile.

"Mum! Beside, you didn't pose naked professionally." He looked at her, "you haven't have you?"

"Noooo. But very flattered that you think I could have gotten away with it in the past."

"Not just in the past mother, you have a very good body for it.

"Yes, well, less about me and my body Michael, though I am very flattered. Why shouldn't this Dominique remember you? You are a very attractive young man, kind, caring and considerate. You are respectful, intelligent, good company, oh and did I say kind? Yes I think I did. Above all, you are a very good artist, not that you show me many of your pieces these days. Has Dominique seen what you have done of her?"

"Oh yes, the models walk about the studio when they are on their breaks. Sometimes they will stop and chat."

"And that is how you have gotten to know Dominique is it?"

"Oh no, I never talk to her, I get all flustered when I am talking to very pretty girls. Except you of course."

Leigh actually blushed at the completely unexpected compliment. "Get away with you, you silver-tongued devil. So, has she seen all of the pieces of her that you have done?"

"Not all, no, some are...well not exactly for her to see." He began to flush wildly.

"Michael....?"

"No nothing like that, well at least in my opinion, just...well...not how she originally posed, if you get my meaning?"

"Perhaps I had better see for myself? Are they in that pad over there?"

"Yes mum, they are, but it is private stuff, my stuff. My drawings aren't all for public viewing."

"I'm hardly 'public', darling. I'm your mother."

"That makes it worse, not better."

"What? After what you have seen of me recently...." She abruptly stopped, realising what she had said and frantically tried to think of a way to un-say it.

"What!?..... What do you mean?" Michael thought that he had been caught red handed after all, but still tried to bluff through it.

"Erm..nothing Michael, other than I am your mother, but I also want you to see me as your friend, your confidante and as a father too."

"You are not making any sense?"

"Just bring the pad over here and show me the pictures you have done of your new girlfriend."

"Don't tease, or I won't." But he still got up, retrieved his pad and returned to the stool.

Leigh's chest was already rising and falling erratically. She had to watch what she said, Michael was no fool. But as he went to sit back down, she noted something else that caused a flutter in her chest. His dressing gown had got caught on the back-rest of the stool and the tie slipped loose. Her eye level as she was seated, was about his waist. She found that suddenly she was confronted with a view of his very flat stomach and a pair of black boxers, that she was very grateful that he was wearing. Otherwise, she would have seen everything. As it was, she was introduced to a rather large bulge. His sleeping genitals, she thought, had grown rather substantially, since he was 9.

But above all that, what caught her eyes more, were the six or so moles on the very well defined and completely hairless thighs. She had seen them before in his drawings and recognised them instantly, for she had studied the detail of those drawings at length. These were the legs that had been rendered, showing the large muscle groups, though they were not as defined as that now. But that meant if the legs were Michael's, then that beautifully crafted, huge, erect cock must also be his? And judging by what her eyes were locked onto at the moment, it wasn't exaggerated, as she had thought before. Suddenly all things seemed to drop into place, along with a healthy injection of oxytocin into her blood stream. Leigh felt an immediate tingle in the lower part of her stomach and her genitals began to throb in their expansion. "Oh my God Michael!" She blurted out, unintentionally.

"What mother? Are you ok?" He put the pad on the counter and turning his head, could see his mother's eyeline. "Oh, sorry. But I am wearing boxers, so no harm done." He could not have been further from the truth, for Leigh's brain was filling with thoughts and other things, most of which were very un-motherly and were thoughts that she would not dare tell her son and hardly wanted to admit to herself. Michael secured his robe and sat back down. "I'll control the page turning though, I want no fingerprints on the work."

"Michael really. I'm not a child." She found that she was panting and her chest was heaving.

The first picture did not help her predicament either, it was a set of male legs, under load, working a weight machine. She noticed immediately the same mole pattern faithfully replicated, indicating that they were Michael's legs. "Wow..." She murmured. "Those are a good set of legs, powerful, good muscle definition and very well drawn Michael, even down to the fine sheen as a result of the sweat." It was crazy, Leigh thought, but for her, one of the greatest of turn on's, was a good set of male, muscular legs. And seeing these, despite them being a drawing and despite them being of her son, or maybe because of it, really seemed to be hitting her spot. Her stomach tingled further and she knew from experience that her genitals would now be making her panties very wet.

She turned to Michael, fluttering her eyelids, like some femme fatale. "Is it anyone that I know?"

"Yes mother, you know him very well actually."

"Do I? Tell me who?"

"It's me, mother, those are my legs."

"No it is not," she said incredulously. "You do not have legs like that? Show me." She was not sure why she said that? And was very unclear about her motives. She knew they were her son's legs after all? Why had she asked for the comparison?

"Well I thought you had only just had a rather good look mother?"

Leigh wasn't sure whether he meant at his legs, or at his bulging boxers, and she began to blush yet again. She found herself crossing and uncrossing her legs unconsciously and knew immediately what her body was doing and what it wanted. She tutted and put her hand upon her knee as if to stop it.

"But as they appear to have made very little impression upon you," Michael went on, "here." He undid his robe, but stayed seated. Leigh could see the same taut stomach, she had seen in his drawings. But once again, her eyes were drawn away from his thighs, onto the forbidden areas of his anatomy. "They are not as pumped as they were for that drawing, that normally takes about thirty minutes to an hour of intense work-out."

Leigh found her voice at last and closed her mouth, realising that she must have been looking like a rather hungry predator. "I wouldn't say your legs had a minimal impact on me Michael. But then I am your mother, so hardly likely to be fawning all over them." She hoped that he could not read through the lie. "How do you do it? Draw yourself I mean?"

"Easy. I take a picture. I like everything to be realistic, so the better the picture quality the better the drawing. I couldn't hold my muscles under load for the length of time it would take me to produce that drawing."

Leigh's mind was stuck on that other drawing of his. She could visualise, rather too easily if she were honest with herself, the rather large shaft, Michael's shaft, right there before her, powerful, long and of intriguing girth as it throbbed; within easy touching distance. She felt herself begin to tremble, as thoughts of touching the sizeable glossy head within her grasping fingers, permeated her head, his cock pulsing to her touch. "Umm," she said, "or stay hard for that matter...." She stopped herself, but again way too late.

"Stay hard mother?"

She closed her eyes, but the image was burned upon her corneas and became even more vivid. She thought that she was in control of her body, and the situation, and realised that neither of those statements were true. "Yes you know," she stammered, "what did you call it, oh pumped, that is what I meant." She was getting very flustered and her own genitals were definitely not helping in that department. Her tight little panties were very restrictive, and felt delightful against her burgeoning pussy lips. She was really wishing she had given herself some release earlier, when she had the chance. For now, if things carried on as they were, she was very likely to get that release any moment now.

"Ah yes, it is easier for me to get to the state I want to be in, adopt the pose, take the picture and then I can complete the drawing in my own time."

"Yes, I can see it...." Leigh panted, unaware this time, that she had slipped up again.

Michael looked as his mother. Her eyes were staring into the distance, and he was beginning to wonder if she was not very well? He turned to the pad, leafing over a couple of pages at a time. Although his mother seemed very distracted, she spotted the move.

"Hey, I saw that. Show it." She nudged him with her elbow.

"Mum...!"

"Come on, it is only me. What is the worse you could have drawn? I am a woman of the world you know." Of course she had already seen the type of things her son could draw. She felt safe in the knowledge it couldn't be her, because those pictures were in his other pad. But her stomach began to clench none the less. Though there was another good reason for that, and it was fast approaching.

"I'm really uncomfortable showing you mum. They are just for me really."

Leigh was getting more worried that she would see herself on the next page, but something made her want to see either way. "Well now, they will be for me too, won't they Michael. And don't worry, I'm not a prude, I will not be ashamed of you if they are bordering on the pornographic. She prized the pages from his fingers and opened them. "Ohhh wow.....Michael!"

123456...9