All Comments on 'Michael and the Cruise Ch. 01'

by Staerin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
valnor22valnor22about 11 years ago

A good start, look forward to reading the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good and a Request

Keep going as this is just great. My one request is that you let your narrator have one conversation with his ex-fiancee to embarrass and shame her. He should not harm her physically. Just let her hear what she lost.

ipmwebipmwebabout 11 years ago
Great Start

Your first chapter was well written I hope to see the next section soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Romance!

Can Michael have some chest hair for his sexy masseuse to massage? A good coating of chest hair across the pecs (and a man's nipples can be very sensitive surrounded by chest hair), and a treasure trail down the center of the washboard abs would suit him fine! Looking forward to the next massage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please use an editor

Good start but please use a volunteer editor to catch and correct all the spelling and text errors. They distract from your story. See example below of three errors.

Michael smiled as he opened the door, holding it and waving off a few of the men who tried to take it from them. The wait was only a dozen seconds or so as he spotted the women of his interest from the same Old Navy flip-flops. He was smiling and nodding at each person that past.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I want a massage now too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous