Michael Bk. 01 Ch. 04: Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit!" "Oh shit!" "Oh, fuck!" "Oh, fuck!" "Oh, fucking hell, Michael!" "Oh, fuck!" "What are you doing?" With only her shoulders and feet on the bed, she was stretched upwards like a taut bow. Her groin was the centre of her universe and she appeared to be trying to force that universe into Michael's mouth. She was pumping herself onto his face and was screaming like a banshee.

She then turned to prayer and supplication. "Oh, my god!" "Oh, my god! "Oh, my god! "Ohhh, myyy goooddd!"

And, when she could no longer articulate her words, she reverted to sounds. "Arghhhh!" "Arghhhhhhh!" "Arghhhhhhhhh!"

Her final utterance as she was overtaken by a massive orgasm was denial. "Noooooooooo!" "Noooooooooooo!" "Noooooooooooooo!"

Her orgasm, massive as it might have been, was eclipsed by an even more massive squirting episode in which she ejaculated from both her urethra and vagina. What she had thought were pissing episodes earlier in their lovemaking session had really been minor squirting episodes; precursors to the main event.

The vaginal ejaculation was different from the release of his mother's bladder contents, Michael knew. He had read about G-spot milking while studying how best to satisfy a woman without using a penis. This was the first time she had had a chance to try it out. It seemed to work. At least it worked with Lisa.

He couldn't ask his mother about her squirting experience because she was unconscious. The combined orgasm and ejaculation episode had blown a fuse. He didn't know whether this was normal with her or not. He did know that, following his own squirting episode he had almost passed out so, after ensuring that her breathing was normal, he decided to watch over her for a while before he started panicking. All he could do in the meantime was to clean her up and make her comfortable.

'I'm pleased I put the bath sheets down,' he thought, 'although I think we are going to have to invest in one of those waterproof but breathable bamboo underlay thingies that have been advertised on television. I'm not sure the bath sheets cover enough territory.'

Michael had just started washing his mother down when he heard the front doorbell ring. He quickly turned her onto her side and used the wet cloth to wipe himself down to remove the evidence of the night's frivolities. He bent down to grab his wrap but thought better of it. Instead, he raced into his own room and slipped into one of his own dressing gowns. He then raced back into her mother's room and covered her with the top sheet and doona. The doorbell had rung for the fourth time before he finally answered it.

It was Uncle Frank.

"I'm sorry to come around at this time of night," he said, "but I've heard two lots of screaming coming from here this evening and thought I'd better come around to make sure everything is all right. I know that things between us are not as they were, Michelle, but would hate to think that my actions have caused you two to hurt each other; either emotionally or physically."

"I appreciate your concern, Frank," Michael said, dropping the 'Uncle' title. "Mum and I are fine. In fact, this afternoon's little misunderstanding has brought a number of issues to a head and we have been able to clear the air.

"One of the things we talked about was to do with you and your relationship with Mum. Had I known some of those things before this, I wouldn't have acted the way I did this afternoon; and for that, I apologise. I also apologise for some of the things I said. I know how hurtful they were and I didn't mean them. I know you and Edith have been good friends to us over the years and, if you and Mum can comfort each other, well and good. I have enough of my own problems without having to take on those of the people around me. I just didn't understand the situation.

"As far as the noise is concerned, you are right. We have been inconsiderate of our neighbours in letting our emotions get out of hand. We did become a little excited about a few things but they have now been sorted out. As you might have guessed from my actions this afternoon, I can sometimes get a bit heated and can say things without thinking.

"But, as you pointed out, it's getting a bit late and I've just managed to get Mum over the hump and settled. With all the emotion of the afternoon and evening, she has passed out.

"Perhaps you'd like to come around tomorrow afternoon – I think Mum and I are going shopping in the morning if she's up to it – or Monday might be even better. That way you and Mum can talk without me being around"

"Yes, Monday sounds fine," Frank said. "tell your mother I called around and tell her to call me if she needs anything. I'll pop around on Monday."

"Thanks, Frank," Michael said to his back as he walked down the front pathway. "And, once again, I'm sorry."

Frank waved his hand over his shoulder, as he pulled the front gate closed and turned left onto the footpath that would take him around the corner to his home; the same footpath he had followed while escaping, naked, from the disgruntled daughter/son of his closest neighbour, earlier that afternoon.

"Who was that, darling?" his mother asked when he returned to their room to check on her.

"It was Uncle Frank," Michael said. "He had heard your screams and came around to make sure I wasn't murdering you. I told him that things had got a bit emotional but that everything was all sorted, now, and that he shouldn't hear any more screaming tonight.

"Oh, and I apologised for our little misunderstanding this afternoon. I think he'll probably pop over to see you on Monday, while I'm at school.

"While we're on the subject of Uncle Frank," Michael said, "I don't mind your continuing your relationship with him; if that's what you want to do. After all, I don't have a penis and, if you need that – and I can understand why you might – then, by all means, continue to see him. If you decide to go down that path, however, I would like to ask two things of you.

"The first is that you use the guest room for your lovemaking sessions. I would prefer not to have to dodge wet spots of someone else's making if we are going to share your bed on a regular basis. Of course, that might be a bit difficult in Dad's case. But he's so rarely home, these days. And when he is home, it's never for long. So that's probably not going to be as great a problem as it is with Frank.

"The second thing is that you never tell Frank or anyone else of our relationship. I know that that is a 'goes without saying' thing, but it needs saying. I know I'm only young but I am aware that sometimes, things can be said in the heat of passion – you can tell I read a lot – that can't be unsaid. How do you think spies extract their information? Of course, I promise that I, too, will never discuss our relationship with anyone; not even a priest, should I ever feel the need to confess my sins to anyone.

"Oh, and I just thought of a third thing. I'd prefer it if my gender situation was never discussed. If anyone – including Frank – wants to know what's going on, just tell them to talk to me. And that includes Dad; if he is ever interested enough to ask."

Lisa's eyes were swimming in tears as she listened to her young, but very adult daughter-turned-son taking charge. She realised that it was a relief to have someone take the reins away from her. For so long, she'd had to carry the burden of running a home in place of a husband who was never around and who shirked his responsibilities as both a husband and a father.

"Oh, and one more thing," Michael said. "If we're going to continue to squirt like dogs marking their territory, we're going to have to invest in some sort of comfortable but waterproof mattress overlay for this bed. If you're going to keep squirting the way you did tonight, we'll be up for a new mattress in no time. I think an overlay will be cheaper in the long run than buying bath sheets. And I don't think that bath sheets are big enough, anyway; not the way you spray your juice all over the place.

"How about you go and have a shower, while I sort out our bed? I'll join you in a minute. That's if you're up to it, of course. That last orgasm knocked you out cold."

"Frank had every right to be concerned about my welfare," Lisa said, as she threw the covers off herself and climbed down from the high bed. "Imagine if I'd had a weak heart, you could have killed me. As a matter of fact, I still don't feel all that flash. I might just sit in this chair while you tidy the bed and then you can help wash all this stuff off me.

"I can see that you and I are going to have to sit down and have a serious talk about how you should treat your elders, young man."

She eased her naked body into her reading chair and watched her son preparing their bed.

'He might see himself as a boy,' she thought to herself through her foggy haze, 'but he is the most beautiful young woman I have ever seen. He's going to have to watch himself around those who prey on pretty young men. But boy or girl, I am in love with him.'

With the soiled bath sheets removed and replaced – this time Michael used four bath sheets, with two across the bed and another two top-to-bottom – he helped his mother into the shower, where he washed the residue of her explosive orgasm from both their bodies. During the showering process, he noticed that Lisa was coming back to life. As he washed her, he could see her nipples beginning to harden and she was starting to grind against him whenever their bodies touched. 'She's insatiable,' he thought. 'I think I might have awakened a sleeping sapphic dragon.'

All the touching and rubbing was starting to stir Michael's own libido; after all, he hadn't had an orgasm since Lisa had given him that enormous squirting climax this afternoon. Not that he minded. He had enjoyed bringing his mother to a level of satisfaction she had never experienced in her life. 'Between the two of us, we have reached planes neither of us imagined possible,' he thought. 'But the bed has now been made – both literally and figuratively – so we'll now see what happened when we lie in it.'

After drying each other off, they climbed, naked, up onto Lisa's large bed and, before even pulling the covers over themselves, they reached for each other. As they kissed, Michael felt his mother press her magnificent breasts into him, stimulating him with her hardening nipples. He felt his own nipples start to harden and to lengthen in response and the lover's kiss became more intense. Within minutes, the two bodies were writhing in rhythm to their tongues and their pubic bones were grinding against each other.

As their desire increased, they each slipped a leg between those of their partner. Neither of them was skilled in any form of lovemaking between women – apart from Lisa having had a brief flirtation with lesbianism while at high-school – and they had no idea that there was a name for what they were doing; mind you, they didn't care. All they knew was that this position gave them clitoris to clitoris contact, which stimulated them in a way neither of them had ever experienced before.

Michael turned so he could present his whole vulva to that of his mother which, when combined with a rocking motion, allowed them to rub each other's swollen inner labia, an action that promoted the release of vaginal fluid and helped to lubricate each other' slits and clits.

Within moments, they were both climbing towards a climactic peak.

Lisa was first to succumb to her orgasm, but only by a whisker. As soon as he felt his mother start spasming against his clitoris and vaginal lips, Michael, too, exploded. The intensity of the two sets of genitalia rubbing and spasming against each other kept them going for much longer than either of them would have done on their own. Finally, after what seemed like five minutes, they both slowed their tribbing until they were fully satiated.

They had brought each other to an extraordinarily gratifying orgasm without having cascaded over the explosively wet and wild chasm into a full-blown squirting session. That was a goal towards which they would aim in the not too distant future.

Michael swung back around to grasp his mother in a loving embrace.

"Thank you, my darling mother," he said. "I had never imagined that making love could give a person such a wonderful feeling."

"Nor did I," Lisa responded while nibbling on Michael's ear. "I don't know what we just did, but I never realised that someone without a penis could bring me to the heights that you have done tonight. Thank you."

With that, Lisa kissed Michael passionately on the mouth before they both drifted off to sleep.

The mention of a penis must have stirred something in Michael's subconscious because he dreamed of laying on his back with Lisa sitting astride him, while he drove his substantial breeding organ up into her core. In his dream, he was lifting his hips off the bed with each stroke, penetrating deeply into his mother's vaginal passage. He could feel the head of his penis striking the opening to her womb. Each time the helmeted head of his shaft struck her cervix, he heard her yelp. It wasn't so much a sign of pain as the sound of a combination of both pain and pleasure. Whatever it was, he wasn't about to let up. He was too close to his own orgasm.

As had happened earlier in the night, both participants in Michael's dream came at the same time. He felt his mother start to shudder just as he felt himself begin spurting his seed up through the small opening at the mouth of her cervix and into her womb. His mother's spasms massaged his spurting man tool, drawing every last drop from his non-existent testicles. Finally spent, he laid back onto the bed and Lisa slowly slid herself off his still hard rod. She lowered herself down his body and took his penis into her mouth and began working her lips up and down his shaft.

What surprised Michael most was that she seemed to have no trouble with either his girth or his length and was able to take his whole penis into her mouth and down her throat. It took no time at all before she had him coming once again. And, as her lower lips had swallowed his first outflowing, her facial lips seemed able to draw out and capture the juice of his second coming.

While he had been spasming, Lisa had slowly withdrawn his penis from her throat and, keeping just its head in her mouth, sucked until there was nothing left to extract. She then let it pop from her mouth and swallowed his fertile cream.

It was at this point that Michael awoke from his dream. Still in that halfway place between dream and reality, however, he could feel his mother licking his penis. He looked down his body and, sure enough, there she was. Rather than licking his eight-inches of rampant manhood, though, he saw that she was licking up and down the length of his vaginal slit, drinking in the juice of his multiple orgasms. He let out a moan as she slid her tongue towards his clitoris but was forced to push her head away as her lips encompassed it and she started to suck on it. It was just too sensitive; although, instinctively, he had already started to raise his hips in response to her ministrations.

"No more, Lisa. Please?" he groaned. "It's too sensitive."

"Oh, good morning, darling," Lisa said. "I just thought I'd get a bit of a head start.

"Do you know that I believe you could be right in your assumption that you are a boy. While I was playing, I discovered that you are capable of producing man-cum. After your first orgasm, I went down to get a drink of your sweet juice and noticed that you had ejaculated a small quantity of proper cum from your urethra. It looked just like man-cum. It had the same colour and the same consistency. When I gave I the taste test, though, it was different. It was slightly bitter. Unfortunately, the sample was destroyed in the testing process, which is why I went in for another go to see if I could replicate the experiment. Sadly, I wasn't able to. I was going to try again when you woke up and ruined my scientific research. Still, I can always work on it again later."

"I'm pleased that I've turned out to be useful for something," Michael said, "even if it is only as a lab rat.

"But this lab rat is starving, so how about we have some breakfast? And I wouldn't mind heading into town. There are a few things I need to buy."

He didn't mention that his purchases were going to include a couple of items that could help to make his dream come true.

Lisa also had a stop she wanted to make during their shopping trip, as she, too, had a couple of things she needed to buy to help her son meet his goals.

Little did they know that they had the same store in mind.

Continues Chapter 5

12