Michael Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone went dark, and Megan moaned in frustration.

****

The screaming transfixed Jalsa. Harriet was reacting strongly to the nettles, her face a swollen mask. Lucy remained impassive. Jalsa had insisted Lucy stay and watch as she clumsily fucked her daughter with a strap-on.

Harriet was spread face up on the box, holding herself open for Jalsa, her cries slowly quietening, then turning to grunts and moans of pleasure at Jalsa's thrusting and prodding.

"I'm bored with this," announced Jalsa, striding over to where Lucy was standing with Michael. "Get on your fucking knees!"

"Do as she says," said Michael.

Sinking to her knees, Lucy looked up at Jalsa, who was waving the silicone cock in her face. "Time to taste your daughter." Jalsa's voice betrayed her dislike for the woman.

"Yes, Miss Jalsa," replied Lucy taking the dildo into her mouth, the familiar taste of her daughter on the fleshy surface.

"You can take more than that, bitch!" Jalsa thrust into Lucy's mouth, the woman gagging in surprise. Grabbing Lucy's head, Jalsa kept the dildo in the woman's throat, savouring the choking and the futile gasping for air.

Michael signalled to Jalsa. The girl reluctantly let Lucy go, the frantic drawing of breath perversely annoying her. Her antipathy was real, even if the reasoning was unclear. Striking Lucy hard, Jalsa pushed the woman to the ground and sat on her face. "Tongue me!"

Lucy dutifully set to work.

****

Amanda and Annie arrived back at the hotel, meeting up with the girls in the bar.

"No Jalsa?" asked Annie, looking around.

"Not back yet. She's with Michael," replied Faith. "How did meeting the parents go?"

"Good, lovely couple." Annie's fond look at Amanda's back didn't go unnoticed by Faith.

"Don't fall too hard, babe."

"Yeah. I know it won't last, but I've come to terms with that and just enjoying the ride."

"Good. Like Michael says, 'be strong, be positive, send out the message you want and people will respond', or something like that."

"Easier said then done when you are a quivering mass of insecurities inside. Not sure Michael has ever had an insecure moment in her life!"

"You would be surprised." Michael arrived and draped her arms around the two girls. There was a louche, almost feral air about her. Faith shifted uncomfortably, and Annie went pink.

As if sensing Faith's reservations, Michael moved to the bar, accepting the greetings of the other girls. "Everyone have a good time? How was your family, Amanda?"

"Great, mum isn't too pleased about the wrestling, but we had a lovely time, thanks. You and Jalsa have fun? Where is Jalsa?"

"Gone to her room. She's had a taxing, but enjoyable day. Early start tomorrow. Transport is booked to take us back and after that only a few more weeks of my course." Michael held her hands up as the girls protested. "You say that now, but if it went on too long it will just get repetitive. The idea is to train you, teach you, but above all think positively about yourselves."

"We want to do more wrestling matches!" Sophia chimed in. The twins had taken great confidence from their bouts and working with Michael.

"Well, no promises. What about you Amanda? Did you get what you wanted from the course, this experience?"

"Given you bullied me into attending, I wasn't expecting much, but yeah, I found your views interesting and thought provoking."

"Good! Faith? Annie?"

"Definitely, totally agree with Amanda," said Annie without hesitation. All eyes turned to Faith, who seemed uncomfortable. Finally, she said: "I'm not going to lie, yes I had fun but I'm not convinced by you, Michael. Sorry."

"Don't be. I want you girls to think for yourselves, trust your instincts, and that includes me. Perhaps what you learnt from my course is not to trust glib strangers."

The girls laughed, and even Faith smiled.

"Okay, I'm turning in," said Michael. "I'll leave you girls to enjoy yourselves without me getting in the way." Smiling at the half-hearted protestations, Michael went to Jalsa's room and knocked.

"Everything okay?" asked Michael as Jalsa opened the door.

"I think so." Jalsa turned to Harriet, who was kneeling by the bed, a small hold-all beside her. "I've never had a personal slave before."

"Well, you have an hour until Max arrives to take Harriet back to the house and install her for our return tomorrow. Think of it as owner orientation."

"Okay. Can I come to your room after she's gone?"

"Not tonight, I'm tired and need my sleep and don't be sulky. I've acquired a lovely present for you today. If you're mad, then take it out on Harriet, it's what she is there for, okay?"

Jalsa brightened at the thought.

12