All Comments on 'Michael is Jilted'

by rodryder44

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dumb

Just awful.qqub3x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Does retarded @hubbyhw knows

that retarded people laughs about anything? Even about a shitty story written to confront the LW's readers? Even the writer's wife knew what he was doing! a childish stupidity! If lover boy intends to pimp her, better choose another archipelago! In that one he'll lose money for sure!

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Meh

I have to laugh at stories like this, as they come off like a "take one puff of marijuana, and you'll be a heroin addict by the end of the week" after-school special. I honestly can't tell if they're trying to be parodies or actually sexy, which I suppose means they aren't accomplishing whichever they were trying for.

I mean, sure, I come down on the side of "Goading your fiancee to fuck a total stranger on vacation means that you probably have some serious issues and your relationship is almost certainly fucked", but the sheer speed in which women in these kinds of stories go from 0 to prostitute is kind of funny. I'd call it misogynist, except that the husbands go from 0 to rock-bottom patheticness about as quickly.

I'm honestly not sure if it's possible to make a main character more pathetic than this: He *wanted* to be a cuckold married to a slut, and he failed even at that.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Hilariously bad! The dreaded Martian slut ray strikes again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
only read a few paragraphs

got all he deserved by the looks of it, what a prick of a character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What's he going to do?

Be happy he found out in time she's a slut. It won't be long before she gets aids and dies. You are DEFINITELY in the wrong category. No wives anywhere to be seen equals "don't post in the loving wives section". It seems like a very clear issue. How can there be any doubts? As for the story, it's unoriginal and not clever or entertaining in it. I do think, at the end. you should have mentioned the fact that he made copies of her letter and shared it with all her friends, family and acquaintances. That way he makes sure everyone is clear whose fault the breakup is and he doesn't catch any fallout. AS for what he's going to do without her, he's going to do what everyone does after a breakup. Mope around for awhile and then realize she wasn't the right person for him. In fact she's the wrong person for everyone that doesn't want a cheating, self centered, disease ridden slut for a girlfriend or wife. Badly done drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

be glad he got rid of the slut so easy he could have been stuck for life now it is time to go home and find a real woman not a whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Take me back to your room Michael."

Not "Take me back to our room Michael."

<P>

In addition to the title, that was a dead giveaway.

<P>

So, really, she's never going to see her family again. What is he gonna do without her? Be thankful he dodged a bullet.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
You have written a one in a thousand gem amigo

A story so trite and vile with a protag so weak and unvirile I can honestly feel comfortable to just reply with low grade tripe as a quid pro quo:

Queebe cuck crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap

I seldom comment on these stories, but this time I will. Such a piece of shit shouldn’t permitted on this site. Just my opinion and I’m entitled to it. 🖕🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Written by a male who's NEVER physically satisfied a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
bad IR cuck fetish

1* then again stories of the mentally ill aren't erotic

maninconnmaninconnover 5 years ago
Ummmmmm....

No.

Just no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
and when the slut is worn out, used up, and discarded

she'll come whining back, begging and pleading for forgiveness.

And find none.

All she'll find is her younger sister, with 3 kids and knocked up with #4, along her former fiance, together as happily married and doting parents.

Her last words before she shuts the door were: "Yes, he was dumber than dogshit back then, but he's learned his lesson, dear sister. Now fuck the hell off and forget about my husband before I kill you."

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

serves him right. I wish that would happen to all the idiots out there that want their women to fuck other men

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I would

Have the greatest life anyone could dream of with my soulmate and thank God and Greyhound she's gone!

Member201Member201over 5 years ago
In the lineup of poor plots

That was one of the poorest. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

Maybe the cunt will die from some disease.

forsure798285forsure798285over 5 years ago
I gave this a 4 because...

A guy I know went to Hedonism II with his fiance ended up hooking up with a couple in a threesome. The couple did not want foursome. He told her if she goes there would be consequences. He waited until the next night and when she did not show he took an evening flight out (with her ticket).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jilted

What the fuck happened to love? Good thing Michael found out before he married the slut. Hopefully Catie and Ettienne's plane will crash while in route to the Azores and they both will burn in hell!

BTY your writing is all cut and paste shit! Please give it up.

0 stars

DominantYetServileDominantYetServileover 5 years ago
I guess it's not the worst story on this site......

but it's damn close.

A little note to the author, nobody is going to give a rat's ass about Mike and Cathy's relationship or anything else when you make every character so utterly stupid and bland yet repulsive that the story could have ended with a nuclear bomb killing them all and it would be considered a slight improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG

That was fucking horrible! It was like it was written by a 13 year old who knows nothing about adults. There are no words to describe how bad that story was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What's he going to do without her?

CELEBRATE! Be thrilled that he never married the slut. She'll be dead in under two years from all the diseases she picks up. With any luck she'll take Ettienne with her to death. Send all the pictures and videos to her family and friends. Then make sure everyone down in the Azores gets a look. Send them to Ettienne's family and friends. And then celebrate some more. This was a stupid, horrible story that belonged in another category ( is there a "stupid" category?) since they were never married this isn't a loving wives story. Garbage.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is so horrible it's funny

I agree with another. This may not be the worst story on the site but it's one of two. What the fuck we're you thinking? People act like this just before they kill themselves.

This is the story that made me not read any more of your stories.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Agree with prev anon

This is pretty close to the bottom of the barrel. Lucky for the author, some of Micky59's stuff might be worse. Not much worse, but that's my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One Of The Worst Stories Here

You couldn't have written a worse story if you had given it your best effort to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A+

A+ CUCK BETA MALE TALE HERE FOLKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Minus ten

I think the author needs to kill himself. Or maybe the state will someday. He is a walking sexual felon waiting to get caught

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
deliberately inane

There is NO love involved in this story. There is used people, but no sacrifice or betrayal to mourn.

A silly story about nothing that could get someone interested.

INANE

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Absolutely fucking awful story. Waste of time, asshiole writer.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Stupid fucking story

A totally disgusting story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well at least you don't have to divorce the nasty whore , but may have to worry about AIDS

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

She’s right he could have said “NO” but he didn’t and deserved to lose her. She knew he was not the man she thought she was going to marry. Just a simp/wimp/cuck.

Busman19639Busman196393 months ago

There’s no holding back a woman who really wants to be a slut/ whore. Be glad she’s gone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous