Michael is Jilted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He places the cue ball behind the 7 ball, kisses the cue ball with the stick and then blasts it into the 7 ball which disappears into her cunt. The shot is followed by a 'click' as the 7 ball connects with the out-of-sight 13 ball.

FD anticipated my reaction and was sucking my cock when it exploded with the 7 ball's disappearance.

I bent down and kissed her cum stained mouth.

"Do you want to go see her?"

I nodded in reply and she led me down the corridor to a door labeled REC ROOM and we entered. The room is brightly lit with a regulation pool table in the center. Cat was sitting on the table, her legs splayed open and pussy in front of the corner pocket. Her back is to me.

The shooter was aiming again and strikes the cue ball perfectly sending the three ball flying into her cunt followed by a loud 'click' 'click' as the hidden balls kiss each other again.

I walked over and said, "I missed you, Catie."

Without looking up she says, "There you are. You took your time finding me."

She turned to give me a peck on the lips and smiled at FD.

"I'll take him from here FD. Thank you for watching him."

Fucking Dina kissed my cheek and walked away.

"Take me back to your room Michael." She said swinging her arms around my shoulders, kissing me softly on the neck. I picked her up and started down the corridor and up the steps.

I went through the exit, out the restaurant to the boardwalk leading to the cottage. She was silent. As we neared the cottage she said "Put your finger in my ass, Michael."

My cock became rigid and she purred. "That's what I needed to feel."

My erection bumped against her ass. I held her with one hand and opened the door to the room and carried her over to the bed and lay her on her back.

All this drama in only 24 hours. Un-fucking-believable.

"Michael, I need you to fuck me, and then make love to me." She turned over on her elbows and knees and spread her legs. I hear 'plop', 'plop', 'plop' as she pushes the three billiard balls out of her cunt.

Shit! That makes me rock hard again as I strip off my top and shorts and climbed behind her ass. I noticed her ass was bruised and had faint welts like handprints. I got harder as I slammed my cock into her cheating cunt.

"Whore! Cheating cock fucker!"

"Yes Michael. Punish me. Hurt me badly. Fuck your cock sucking, cheating whore of a fiancée. Make me hurt, Michael! Make me cum."

I pounded her cunt mercilessly feeling her cervix with every stroke. Recalling the scene of Steven fucking her made me fuck her frantically.

"You like fucking Steven, huh, bitch?"

"Yes, I love fucking him. He's so much bigger than you are."

I cried out and slapped her ass hard, leaving a new, redder, welt.

"Beat me Michael. I deserve it. Cum inside me, Michael and I'll tell you about today."

I came explosively and spewing cum inside her fucked hole until it ran out around my cock, down her thighs to pool on the bed.

I dropped my ass to the bed and Catie turned over on her back gesturing for me lie next to her.

I collapsed with a big sigh. She said nothing but grabbed my limp cock.

She said "Ettienne took me to one of his whore houses on the island..."

My cock stiffened.

"...and sold me to Madame for $20."

My cock stiffened more.

"She gave me to her lowest clientele and they raped me all afternoon. They were poor men, unclean men, and black men all with unwashed big filthy cocks.

I can tell you're enjoying this story, Michael. Your cock is giving you away. Just as I thought, you're a fucking voyeur, getting off on abused women."

"Let me tell you a secret of my own, Michael. I enjoyed being taken by all those men today. I had fucking great orgasms. Fantastic orgasms. The more frightful looking the man was, the harder I came. The blacker the cock was the more I couldn't wait to get it in my throat, my cunt, and my ass. I deep throated all of them."

"Ettienne came back at about 6 this evening and bought me back from Madame for $50."

"I cried."

"I want to stay there, in her whorehouse, forever. I wanted all those filthy cocks fucking me. They make me feel good. I cried and cried until Ettienne finally calmed me down."

"Fuck my ass, Michael."

I eagerly complied impaling her ass brutally with my steel rod. It was not as tight as I expected. The thought of other cocks in her ass gave a bitch of an orgasm and I filled her cheating ass with cum. I flopped down next to her again watching her face light up with a bright smile.

She dipped her fingers in the cum oozing from her ass and placed them in her mouth sucking them.

We just lay there and she drew her finger across my chest like she used to do. She would spell out words with her fingers and make me guess the word. I got most of them correct.

She was writing on my chest over and over "I love Michael, I love Michael."

Then she grabbed my cock and bent over and swallowed me in her throat. Thinking about the experiences she had today with free blow jobs made me hard again. She chuckled around my cock.

"What's so funny?"

"You got hard, Michael. That means you were recalling something I told you. Was it about the blow jobs today? Ha-ha. I thought so. This is certainly your trifecta night as you came in all my holes. Cum in my mouth, Michael."

She grabbed my balls and my back arched and I pushed her head down on my cock and came directly in her stomach.

She raised her head and smiled. "Umm. Very good, Michael."

We fell asleep in each other's arms once again. Everything was back in its proper place.

She woke me sucking my cock. I thought I fell asleep for a minute, but it must have been hours.

"Make love to me, Michael. Like you truly love me."

We made slow, delicious love and fell back to sleep.

I woke up alone as the sun coming through the balcony hurt my eyes. Catie was not in the bed. I got up to look for her in the bathroom and saw a note on the nightstand.

Thinking she left the note telling me she went to get us breakfast I opened it.

I sat down in the balcony chair and began to cry.

Dearest Michael,

I am gone. I'm flying to the Azores early this morning with Ettienne. We're getting married on the beach as the sun rises. He promises to let me model swimsuits and lingerie and fuck anyone I want. I'm a slut, Michael and I love being a slut. Ettienne is happy too. He says I will bring him lots of money.

You can tell our parents anything you want because that was my past life that's over.

Your ring is behind this letter. Please find a soul mate to wear it.

You could have said no, Michael. I told you that.

Cat

"What am I gonna do without you?" I thought replaying her video on the balcony.

12