All Comments on 'Michael or Mac Ep. 05'

by Bamo68

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
steeleye11steeleye11over 2 years ago

Isabel = Emma? what happened?

steeleye11steeleye11over 2 years ago

...and I mixed your two stories up, sry

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With each post the writing and story has improved immensely, It's turned into a great story. I have read this several times and it almost feels as if two people are writing the story. Thank you and keep up the great read!

OTHill61OTHill61over 2 years ago

I know you’re not from the US, so I’d like to let you know that pople in the Southern US speak with a Southern Drawl, not drool. The term comes from the tendency to elongate words or “draw them out”, not having spit drooling from their mouths. I was able to tell what you meant, but thought you’d like to know the correct term.

I’m enjoying this series and am looking forward to more installments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, can hardly wait for the next chapters.

Nasty56Nasty56about 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapters!

Nasty56Nasty56about 2 years ago

Great story, hope you will continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Once again amazing. I would suggest that when you write a US based story, you get a US based editor. You have too many British colloquialisms and phrases. Even time references are British, not American.

EHP4269EHP42699 months ago

Hi - I really love your stories but agree that you need an American editor. I am English, living in the USA for the past 20+ years. The only "solicitor" we have over here is working the streets...LOL. In the US it's always an Attorney or Lawyer. Also no one here would call it a "Full English". If you would like me to edit future stories please let me know and we can go off line and I will share my contact info with you.

Ray314Ray3149 months ago

Just as an FYI A4 is letter. I've never seac been on toast not in a British restaurant. LOL

Love the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBamo68@Bamo68
Hello, and welcome to my Bio. I will try to keep you updated the best I can. I started on Literotica as a reader, but had Isabel the beauty next door in my mind. So I tried my hand at writing. Wow what a journey. I have learnt so much and as you can see not only has my spelli...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES