Michael or Mac Ep. 06

Story Info
Then you get chucked a curve ball.
24.9k words
4.87
8.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamo68
Bamo68
732 Followers

Welcome to part six.

I would like to thank everyone for their positive feedback on the last episode. It's your encouragement that makes it all worthwhile.

Feel free to leave a comment if you have one.

******

Michael or Mac 6

I am sitting on the early evening Flight AA208 from Boston down to Charlotte. I have spent the week at MIT catching up with my lecturers and my course tutors. I have sat in on some lectures and find it easier than listening on my phone. Seeing how they visually build the lesson is so much easier to follow.

Many professors think it's not right, that I've been held back a year. One even called it a cotton wool society. The thing is, I see both sides, and I understand their concerns.

The most challenging part of this trip has been being apart from Emma. Although I have had plenty to do to keep me occupied, Emma has found it the hardest. We have had a couple of teary calls over the week. What I have noticed is that the empty place is back. It's strange, it's like being hungry, but eating doesn't get rid of the feeling. It's amazing how attached I have become to her in such a short space of time.

A couple of other things happened; the first was Miley Cyrus called. I made her hang up, and video call me, so I knew it was her. We had a great chat; she has a project she wants my help with. Not sure what I can do, but we both agree to try to make a weekend free on either side of Thanksgiving to meet up and see what we can do. She's even invited Emma and Donna; not sure how that will work.

The second took me by surprise. I got a text from Lucas, "Hi Mac, if you are still in Boston, is there any chance Amelia and I can meet you for dinner tonight?"

Wow, I stare at this for a while before answering, "Hello Lucas, yeah, no problem. Just let me know when and where." It took time to get an answer, but it's no surprise that they have chosen one of the best restaurants in Boston.

My taxi pulls up outside the Orleana restaurant at just before seven-thirty. I hadn't packed any of my suits, but I had enough, so I didn't have to go shopping. Orleana's is a Turkish restaurant not far from Harvard University, so I can see why they chose it.

I walk in, and the girl on the desk gives me a radiant smile. "Good evening, sir. How can we help you tonight."

I return her smile and go to explain. "Mac," Amelia almost squeals across the restaurant.

I close my eyes and then open them, "sorry about my friend, she's not seen me for a whole week."

"That's quite alright, sir; we get all sorts in here." She replies with a knowing smile. "May I?" She escorts me to the table where Amelia and Lucas are waiting.

"Hello, Amelia," I say as I kiss Amelia on the cheek as she stands to greet me. "Hello, Lucas," I said, offering my hand. The concierge seats me, and I thank her. She gives me one of her that's no problem, smiles, and returns to her desk. "You haven't been waiting long, have you?" I ask as I check my watch.

"No, just about three minutes. We had only just been seated when Amelia saw you pull up in the taxi." Lucas replies.

A waitress comes up with three menus and takes our drinks order. We sit quietly for a moment. "Are we doing appetizers?" I ask.

"Order what you like, Mac," Amelia says. "Daddy's paying for it," she adds.

"Of course, he is," I say under my breath. Lucas hears it and smirks at me. "I'm hungry; I missed lunch, so I think I will start with the Sweet Potato & Lamb Moussaka followed by the Lemon Chicken looks good." I smile across the table, and Lucas and Amelia are just looking at me. "Have you two decided?"

"Oh, I don't know why I look at the menu; I choose the same thing each time," Amelia says. The waitress comes back and takes our order; as she leaves, Amelia says, "so Mac, what happened to you and Emma on Sunday. We came over to see if you wanted to come out for lunch before you left, and a man was putting Paps truck on a trailer."

"Yeah, Paps got into a bit of a bind, so we had to shoot home very quickly."

"Oh, nothing serious, I hope."

"No, it got sorted by dinner." God, I hate all these questions. I am trying to be truthful but vague.

Then it was Lucas, "so, what are you in Boston for?"

"I should have started MIT this year, but because the psychologist were worried about how it would affect me, they deferred me a year. This didn't please some professors, so they came to a compromise. I now come up every month or so."

"Wow, that must be a bit draining on your resources."

"No, not really; when my parents passed, they left me comfortable."

Amelia looks across, "so your like a millionaire?"

"No, I'm not a millionaire." Again, I stretch the truth, but there's a difference; one starts with a B. Amelia seems to deflate at that which didn't go unnoticed by Lucas.

"We googled you on YouTube, Mac," Amelia says, trying to change the subject.

"Oh yeah, you are pretty good. I'm surprised you don't want to be a rock star." Lucas says almost mockingly.

"Hah, fame isn't for me."

"Oooh, you could play at our wedding." Lucas's eyes shoot straight back to Amelia. The look on his face is of shock.

"So, when are you two getting married?" I add seeing where this is going, and please, the spotlight is not on me.

"Spring break," Amelia says, beaming.

"Uhhh, babe," Lucas says, trying to get Amelia's attention. "Ameeelia," he speaks slightly louder.

"Yes, dear," Amelia says as she turns towards him.

"I thought we talked about this last weekend."

Amelia thinks for a moment, "what you was serious; Mac's one of my oldest friends. Why wouldn't I want him at my wedding?" She rolls her eyes. "Will you excuse me? I need to use the ladies."

She makes a quick exit, leaving a flustered Lucas behind, not looking happy. "Will you excuse me, Mac? I think I better do the same before our dinner arrives."

Lucas heads off in the same direction as Amelia, leaving me alone. A couple of minutes later, I spot them arguing outside the toilets. I can see a couple of the customers close to them looking their way, obviously not happy that someone is arguing near them. Then Amelia storms off to the front desk.

A minute later, Lucas comes over to the table, "sorry, Mac, Amelia isn't feeling right and needs me to take her home."

"I'm sorry to hear that; I hope she feels better soon," I say to play along. "Oh, Lucas. Emma and I will be at the beach house during spring break with a couple of friends. It's not deliberate, but we will try to keep out of your way."

"Oh, okay. I'm sure the way the gardens are positioned, we won't get in each other's way."

"I will tell my guests to dial it down on the day."

"Thanks, Mac. I hope this hasn't ruined your night."

"Let's just say it's been interesting." Lucas looks towards the door and can see Amelia waiting impatiently.

"I best get going. I'll see you around." I smile and nod my head as he quickly makes for the door.

I wait until they are out of the restaurant before I text Emma. "Excuse me, sir, but will you still be wanting your food?"

"Oh, yes, please." She smiles at me and quickly goes to the kitchen to ensure my meal hasn't been chucked in the bin.

Emma finds the whole incident very amusing and isn't bothered about not going to Amelia's wedding. I spend a pleasant evening by myself messaging my girlfriend. The food was incredible, and I left a generous tip for the waitress, who seemed to go out of her way to ensure my night had no other problems.

So here I am, sitting in first class, the flight attendants are preparing the cabin for landing, and I can't wait to see my beautiful girlfriend.

I am one of the first off, and being on an internal flight, I walk straight through the airport with my carry-on luggage. As I walk through the last set of doors, I hear a familiar happy squeal from Emma. I can hear her before I see her, and as I walk out into the arrivals waiting area, I see her excitedly jumping up and down next to Paps.

As soon as I smile at her, she runs towards me. She launches herself and wraps her arms and legs around me, covering my face in kisses. "You didn't miss me then," I say, laughing.

Paps walks over and grabs my bag as we walk towards where he's parked the truck. Emma is still wrapped around me and shows no signs of wanting to let go. I continue to hold her, feeling the connection that I've been missing for the last five days. I am enjoying holding her in my arms with her head resting on my shoulder. I'm not sure how long I can hold her like this, but I will keep her there as long as possible. We get to the elevator and wait. Emma sees we have stopped and untangles her arms and legs from me. As the elevator doors open, I give her a loving kiss, and we pile in.

The ride home is quiet as Emma doesn't let go of me. She looks pretty content to be close to me. It's so lovely to feel her against me; it's the first time we had been apart since the day she walked down her stairs thinking she was going to see Michael and coming face to face with Mac.

Paps stops off at Papa Johns' pizzeria on the way home, having phoned the order through to pick up from the airport. We walk through the door, and I take my bag straight upstairs. Emma and Paps busy themselves getting drinks and opening the pizzas up.

It doesn't take long to demolish the food, and after we have put everything away and Paps has disappeared, Emma grabs my hand and takes me upstairs.

Once the door clicks closed, her arms are around my neck, and we kiss long and slowly. We move to the bed, and I lay my Em down. I move on the bed beside her, and we continue to kiss.

We are not ripping each other's clothes off, just enjoying being back together. We kiss, and our hands move over each other's bodies. Every so often, we will undo a button or take an item of clothing off. Eventually, we are both naked and kissing each other's bodies.

Still, there is no rush for me to be inside her. Emma's hand is wrapped around my hard cock, slowly pumping it up and down. Her kisses move down my neck and head south. She brings her knees up as she heads down and as she gets to the base of my standing proud erection.

She pauses for a moment, "I nearly forgot how magnificent you are." I hope she's talking to me, but somehow I don't think so. Emma brings her leg over and centers herself on me into a sixty-nine position, giving me the most beautiful view of her wet open pussy. She pulls my foreskin back and kisses the head. "I've missed you," I hear her say. I knew she wasn't talking to me.

I groan as I feel the warmth of Emma's mouth close over the head of my cock. I already am feeling the beginnings of my orgasm and realize that Emma is getting the first one out the way so we can make love longer. My eyes open, and I lift my head, so my mouth comes in contact with her.

I kiss her pussy, hearing a groan of appreciation from far away. This turns into a loud moan as I drag my tongue from her clit, splitting her lips wide open, passing over her entrance, and stopping just before I get to her anus. I repeat that, but I push my tongue inside when I get to her opening. Making Emma tense up and gasp at the unexpected intruder.

Emma is now working her mouth on my cock, using her tongue, and concentrating on the underside's sensitive area. Her movement up and down on my cock has the added effect of grinding her pussy in my face. My distraction of licking her pussy only gives me a temporary reprieve from my building orgasm.

I worm my tongue towards her clit; Emma assists me a little by lifting her hips slightly, providing me the room to latch onto the hooded area I am looking for. My mouth surrounds the area, and I apply a slight suction. My tongue then gently starts to whirl around her hardened bud. Emma starts to grind harder into my face as my attention has its desired effect.

I feel my orgasm rushing forward way faster than I would like, as Emma's grinding on me gets faster and more desperate. I reach around her leg and press my thumb into her dripping hole. That is it, I feel her muscles tense and her pussy squeeze my thumb. This makes me explode into Emma's mouth, taking her a little by surprise as I pump a week's worth of frustration out.

I hear Emma choke a little, but she seems to get control. I'm not sure how she orgasms and drinks my load down simultaneously, but she did it. When my orgasm hit, I had to back off for a moment before lapping up the nectar running out of her.

We lay there for a moment before Emma moves around and cuddles me. "Oh, Mac, this week has been so lonely without you."

"Yeah, I've missed you too, Em." We kiss gently at first, but I feel myself getting hard again as it deepens.

Emma feels this and stops the kiss, "ready again already?"

"Mmmm, yeah." I go to reach for the drew with the condoms."

"Mac, do you mind if we don't use one tonight. I want to feel as close to you as possible with nothing separating us, just like our first time."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, take me to the pharmacy tomorrow and get the morning-after pill, and everything will be fine."

I roll so I am on top of Emma and slide between her legs as we continue kissing. Her hand reaches down and pumps my cock a couple of times before lining it up with her wet opening. "Push baby," Emma says in the sexiest voice ever.

I apply pressure and feel my head slip inside. Once Emma feels me inside her, she removes her hand, and I start to move back and forth, going deeper with each stroke until our pubic bones meet. Our kiss is deep and full of the need that being apart has created. The love we are sharing is far greater than any time before in our relationship as we open our hearts to each other and bare our souls. Every movement is slow and tender as we share ourselves in our own choreographed dance of love.

I can't tell you how long this went on. I don't even remember when Emma got on top, but I have never in my life felt such sensitivity in my cock. The entire length feels like small electrical charges are jumping from me to Emma and back again. For the second time tonight, I feel my cock harden that little bit more as it gets ready to pump her full of my love. I hold back as long as I can, but just as I go to let go, Emma's pussy starts to spasm and clamps so tightly around my cock that I explode inside her. We hold each other tightly as wave after wave of the most intense orgasms of our lives hits us both.

We are both left gasping for air once as the intensity subsides a little we continue to hold each other tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Fuck," Emma says, raising her head a little.

"I prefer to call it making love," I say, trying to be funny, and I get a whack on the arm for my trouble.

We lay there in silence, comfortable with each other. My cock is still buried deep inside her, and again it hasn't gone soft. Neither one of us, though, has the strength to go another round until morning, so we just lay there feeling each other's heartbeat and listening to each other breathe.

I'm not sure when I fell asleep, I don't even remember feeling sleepy or anything past Emma hitting me. It's still dark out, and Emma is half on, half off me. It feels like Deja vu, but I am busting for the toilet.

Unlike before Emma wakes when I move. "Sorry sweet, I need a pee."

"Mmmm, do one for me, will you?"

"I would move heaven and earth for you, my love, but alas, I can not pee for you," I say as I gently move her arm from beneath her, and kiss her forehead.

As I get back into bed after my toilet break, Emma gets up and does her thing. Once back into bed, she turns to me, "baby, would you mind if we have sex again in my favorite position?"

1

"Was that a rhetorical question?" I ask as I pile the pillows up to make a backrest.

This time we have good old-fashioned sex. Once I am in position, Emma straddles me, wraps both arms around my neck, and kiss. This time there is more need as we hungrily fill the void inside us. As soon as I am hard, Emma raises herself and impales herself on my cock. She still can't get me in one movement, and it takes four or five adjustments before we are fully coupled again.

Once Emma is comfortable, she moves up and down about an inch, each time grinding herself into my pubic bone, giving out a sensuous groan into my mouth as her clitoris comes into contact with me. As we get closer to our goal, she speeds up. I know she is getting close because she stops kissing and doubles her efforts as I feel myself hit the no point of no return. Again we climax together, and again we hold each other tightly as our bodies come back down to earth after their high.

******

I wake in the morning once again to an empty bed. My legs feel like lead as I get out of bed to use the toilet. I get dressed and make my way downstairs.

The kitchen is a hive of activity as I walk in. Donna is sat down watching Emma cook what looks like a cooked breakfast.

"Morning, sleepyhead," Emma says, causing Donna to spin around.

"Morning Em, morning Donna, Paps." I walk over and give Emma a morning kiss.

"Take a seat, Baby. I was going to bring this up if you weren't down. You looked so peaceful when I woke up I thought I'd let you sleep in,"

"Yeah, you needed the extra sleep judging by the way Emma is walking this morning."

"Are you okay, Em," I whisper in her ear?

She nods in answer and continues to rotate my sausages.

"So Donna, why do we have the pleasure of your company this morning?"

"Can't a girl pop next door and welcome her neighbor back after a week away?" She says, trying to act all innocent.

"Yes, if it wasn't you, Donna," Emma says as she loads my plate with scrambled egg.

Donna huffs, "well, I was wondering if Miley had got in touch?"

"Yes, they talked Tuesday," Emma says before I can open my mouth.

"Oh, you never told me," Donna says, looking a little confused.

"Didn't I? Sorry, thought I had." Emma retorts dismissively.

"And?"

Emma looks at me, and I fill Donna in on what Miley and I talked about. She gets excited because she will be home both weekends. This year she is spending Thanksgiving at her Dad's.

Emma puts a plate full of food down in front of me, "Christ Em, is this for all of us?"

"No, baby, don't forget we are picking Olivia up from the airport this afternoon. You won't be eating dinner until six at my house, so I thought it best stock up."

I get my phone out and check my messages. Nothing from Olivia, so no problems on her end.

Then Donna gasps, "we could be going to see Miley next week?"

"Mmm, yeah, or the first week of December," I say as I dig into my tasty breakfast.

"Do you mind if we do a live session this afternoon when you get back from the airport?"

"You just want to meet Olivia," Emma says as she sits down next to her friend with a plate of toast.

"Well, there's that, but we haven't done any live feed for two weeks, and people like a bit of Mac in their lives."

I look at Emma, and she smiles as she takes a hefty bite from her toast.

"I can't see why not," I say. Donna breaks out in a huge smile and kisses me on the cheek.

"Hey, there'll be less of that," Emma says.

"I best get going," Donna says.

"Donna, do you have to go right now?" I ask. "There's something Emma and I need to talk to you about."

"This sounds ominous. You haven't made her pregnant already, have you?"

Paps, who has been quietly reading his paper, spits out the mouthful of coffee he had just drank. "I hope not," he says, eyeing Emma and me.

"No, he has not," Emma says. "Although it is just as life-changing." She adds.

"You're getting married?"

"Stop guessing; we are not getting married," Emma says, rolling her eyes. "Quite yet," she has to add quietly.

I smile at her. "Am I missing something there?" Donna is more confused.

"No, Emma inadvertently proposed to me at the beach house, and now she's done it for a second time."

Bamo68
Bamo68
732 Followers