Michael or Mac Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamo68
Bamo68
738 Followers

"Hi Susan," I go and sit on her desk in front of her.

"So what do I have this pleasure of your company for?"

"I was wondering what you are doing for Thanksgiving?"

She lets out a sad sigh, "not much this year. I usually go around Kim's, but they're not hosting their dinner this year, so I guess I will spend it home alone. Why do you want to join me?"

"No, thank you, I've got a better offer."

"Oh, right."

I can see that for once, Kim has kept her mouth shut, and I pause for a moment. "Anyway, I was wondering if you would like to spend from Wednesday to Sunday with me?"

"But don't you usually go the ranch?" I nod but don't explain more. "So, would I be coming to yours or the ranch?"

"The Ranch."

Susan couldn't speak for a second, "I-I would love to, but getting a flight might be hard."

"Already taken care of, all we need is you and whatever you need to survive four days away." I could see how much this meant to her. Her eyes were filling up, and she couldn't even say yes. She just nodded, "Great, we leave Wednesday after school."

I get up, walk to the door and close it. I step back and open my arms. Susan gets straight up and just chucks herself at me, "you know how to make me cry, don't you." I hold her tight for a moment, "thanks, Mac she whispers."

"It's okay, Susan, I would have asked sooner, but I didn't know that Kim wasn't making her usual dinner until last night."

"Then I totally forgive you. You better disappear before the first bell goes."

"Okay, ask Kim if you need to know anything else." I go towards the door.

"Why do I need to ask Kim?"

I open the door and look out to see if anyone is waiting outside. "Because they're coming too."

"Oh, right. Maybe not totally forgiven yet." Susan says with a smile, just as I slip out of the door.

*******

I'm sitting up on my couch waiting for Emma when my door bursts open, and my girlfriend hurtles in and lands on top of me.

She starts kissing my face all over, "you are the best boyfriend ever."

"Well, I try, but what have I done? Just to clarify."

"Miiiaaaaa."

"Oh, kiss away."

"I can do better than that." Emma gets up and then pulls me up.

She guides me into the bedroom and lays me on the bed. "Do you know how wet you have made me?" I shake my head. "Ever since Mia told us in the car on the way home, I have been thinking what I am going to do to you to reward you for being so thoughtful." With that, she pulls her skirt up and slides her panties off. "Shoot, I can't wait." Emma points at my pants, "off," she commands.

Well, what can a guy do? I pull the lot down in one go, and within a second, her mouth is around me, making me breathe heavily. She doesn't waste much time before she has straddled me and is sliding herself down. She still takes care, and I marvel every time at the perfect fit my cock is inside her.

"God, I love the way you feel inside me." She leans forward, getting used to me once again. "You know," she whispers. "When we are living together. I will need this a lot more." All I can do is close my eyes and groan a long guttural moan as she starts to move.

******

All four of us are sitting on American airlines flight 108 to Nashville. I am sitting next to Emma, and Donna sits with Mia on the opposite side. There is no first-class on this short hall flight, which never seems to bother me. We get there just as quickly. They don't let me bring my two guitars on the plane, so when we board, they stow them separately, and I get them back when we exit the plane.

The flight attendants are doing their checks, and we are soon airborne. It's only an hour and a half flight. Emma and I lean our heads together and quietly talk. We've been doing that since our trip to the beach house. Emma told me that for her, that was the moment she knew that we were going to spend the rest of our lives together. Not because we made love for the first time, but because that was the first time she truly felt I was as committed to our relationship as her.

At first, I thought I was doing something wrong, but later on, she told me that she felt a little insecure from when we had been apart. I can understand this, and since then, I feel that our love has only strengthened.

Before I know it, we are preparing to land, and once we land, my guitars are waiting with a ground staff member. It only takes ten minutes to get through the airport and spot our driver, holding up a big card with Mac, Emma, Donna, and Tia written on it. I had to smile at the attention to detail. I see the delight in the girl's faces.

We pull up into the ranch, and Tia is the first to spot Miley coming out to greet us. The girls have a little squeal of excitement as the car pulls up.

"Girls, remember we are friends, not fans, so try to act natural." I may as well talk to myself because as soon as the driver opens the door, there's a mad scramble to be first out. I sit there with my head in my hands.

"Hey Mac, are you coming or staying in there embarrassed?" Miley says through the open door.

"Is going home an option?"

"Not after all the effort, we put in to get this time together." She laughs and outstretches a hand of welcome.

I climb out of the car, and the girls are still chattering, "sorry about those three."

"No worries, they will calm down." We grab our bags and make our way in. "I hope you two don't mind sharing?" Miley says, looking at Emma and me.

"God no, Emma sleeps over at Mac's most weekends if they're not away together," Donna says, rolling her eyes.

"And let me guess, Donna, your ma don't see it the same way?" I laugh and shake my head. "It's good to see parents trust their kids." Donna just huffs. "God, she's just like her Tik Tok in real life," Miley says. She seems to be enjoying winding Donna up a little to much.

"Yep, that's Donna all over," Mia says. "Will Donna and me have to share?" She adds.

"Not if you don't want to," Miley says, walking towards the stairs. "We'll get you settled, and then we can go down for some food."

Miley gives me a big smile as we all make our way up. We are shown our rooms and then head straight down to the recreation room. As we walk down, Miley explains, "Pa is home, but Ma is away on business." Billy Ray is sitting watching the football, "Dad, this is Donna, Mia, Emma, and of course Mac."

"Nice to meet you all and a pleasure to meet you, son."

"Thank you, Sir. The feeling is mutual."

"Ouch, not so much of the Sir if you please. Billy or Billy Ray is just fine."

"Okay, Billy Ray, it is."

"So Mac, do you follow the Football much?"

"I'm not a die-hard fan, but I follow WVM a little, and I do keep an eye on the Titans."

"Didn't I see the Titans in that book you gave me?" Emma says, getting into the conversation. Donna and Mia are being shown the awards in a cabinet over the other side.

"Yes, Em." I smile at her, pleased she bothered to read it.

"Book?" Billy Ray asked.

"Yes, his company prospectus," Emma replies without thinking, and still buzzing, she made me happy.

"Yes, I inherited the company when my parent passed."

"Is that why you don't give a rat's ass about becoming famous?"

"That's about it."

"So what's your company got to do with the Titans? Do they sponsor something?"

"Um, no," I say, a little hesitant. "My company owns part of the Titans, and I believe the ground the stadium is built on."

"Holy shit, you couldn't get a ticket for tomorrow night, could you? They are playing the 49'rs."

I flip out my phone, "hey Mac, thought you were a the Cyrus ranch this weekend?"

"Hi, Olivia; nice to hear your voice too." I wait for a second, "Do we still have the box at the Titans stadium?"

"Yes, we do; we use it for corporate most weekends. Why?"

I hand the phone over to Billy Ray, "Uh hi Olivia, it's Billy Ray hear. Is there any chance we can get in to see the game tomorrow?" He listens for a second and then hands the phone back. "She wants to talk to you," he says, looking a little confused.

I smile at him and mouth, "she's a big fan." He mouths 'oh' back at me. "Hi Olivia, is that possible?"

"Was that Billy Ray Cyrus who just asked me to get him something?"

"Yes."

"And can he hear what I am saying?"

"No."

"Ahhhhhhhhh," she screams down the phone so load I hold it away from my ear.

"So, can we have the box tomorrow night?"

"I'll get back to you." She doesn't sound like her usual confident self.

"What was that about tomorrow's game?" Miley asks from the other side of the room.

"Mac might be able to get us in, so keep your fingers crossed." Billy Ray replies, getting a little excited.

Miley comes over, "how's he going to get us into the game that's has been sold out since tickets were on sale?"

Billy Ray looks at me, "would you like to explain?"

"My company has a box at the stadium, and we might be able to use it."

"How big is this might?"

"Not sure; I've never asked to use it before." With that, my phone buzzes in my hand. I look at Billy Ray, "would you like to answer it?"

"Billy Ray here hoping you are going to make my week Olivia." He listens for a moment, "that's great; I am in your debt."

He hands the phone to me, "hey, beetroot."

"Haha, and I'm not that red. Right, I had to go through the CEO. Once I talked to him, he seemed quite excited, the box takes up to twelve, but there's a catch."

"What's the catch," the moment everyone heard that, they freeze listening.

"It's not that bad; he wants to meet you at the game and talk to you about something. He has promised his son a seat in the room."

"Okay, I can do that. Oh shoot, he's uncle Calvin's CEO, isn't he?"

"Yes, tread carefully, Mac. This could be good or very bad for us."

"Why's that?"

"Well, he could become a good ally in the enemy camp, or he could be setting you up for a fall."

"Okay, Olivia, I will just see what he has to say, and thanks. Are you ready for next week?"

"Yes, looking forward to it, and I have thought up a great plan on the Parker place."

"I'm so pleased you're on my team, Olivia. I'll see you next week." I hang up and smile at the faces looking at me. "So football tomorrow night, what are you ladies going to do while Miley and I are in the studio?"

"We were hoping to go shopping," Donna says.

"That sounds like a plan." I get my wallet out,

"It's okay, baby; I have some cash," Emma says.

"Here," I hand her a bank card. "Just in case you see something you want. The pin is your birthdate," I say as I pass it to Emma.

"You don't have to give me your card, baby." She says, not even looking at it.

"I haven't, Em, but if you are happy to go places with me. You will need to be able to pay for things."

Emma looks at the card; she gasps, "it's got my name on it." She glances at her two friends. "It's got my name on it," she repeats. They are looking at her with open mouths.

Miley walks up next to me, "so what's her limit."

"Not much, ten grand."

"Are you a millionaire or something?"

"No, he's a billionaire," Donna says.

Emma comes up to me, "thanks, baby." Then I get a kiss and a hug.

"Mac? Is there a chance we can talk after dinner about what I want to do tomorrow?"

"Sure, Miley, that's what we are here for. To be honest, I'm not sure what you want me for."

I finally get to sit down. So much has happened in the first hour. Emma sits up against me, and the rest dot themselves around.

"That's easy," Billy Ray answers. "The clarity in the way you play the guitar is breathtaking."

"Thank you s...Billy Ray."

"Yes, Mac. And Donna, all this is on the hush-hush. You can record anything other than what Mac and I do in the studio. I'm not allowed to let anyone know it's me doing this song."

"So you want me to play on the track?"

"No, I'm not sure how it will go yet, but I want to see what we are like harmonizing on some parts of it."

"The lyrics I've seen are some of her best. This will be a classic if the music can match the lyrics."

"I will try my best," I say.

"So, what is the goal for this weekend?"

"We need to lay something down to show the film company. They will hopefully approve the song."

"If they approve it, I presume we will then have to go back into the studio?"

"Yes, but that's a long way off. They want to see something before Christmas. We won't need to rerecord it until March at the earliest."

"What film is it for?" Emma asks.

"It's a low-budget movie called Lost Within," Miley says. "The script is incredible, and I think my song fits it brilliantly."

"Okay, I'll give it my best."

"Anyway, enough talk. I am starving. Does anyone want dinner?" Miley says as she spots their housekeeper at the door. Miley introduces her, "this is Delora; she's been with us since I was little."

We all say hi and make our way into the dining room. Dinner is waiting on a large table to the side. Delora tells us to help ourselves, and we all tuck in chatting away like we've known each other for years.

Dinner done, I hurry upstairs to get my guitars, and Miley takes me down to the studio at the back of the house.

"Now, Mac, in my mind, I have this guitar sound as clear as day. I would like it with the same effect as when you played the opening cords of one at your concert."

"So you're looking for something striking and instantly recognizable?"

"Yeah, if I sing the lyrics to you the way I think they should go, and if you have any ideas either now or tomorrow, we can play around with them and see what works for us."

I sit, and she starts a simple beat to keep time to. Miley runs through the song that she has written down; as Billy Ray said, the meaning is very deep and beautiful. Miley was looking at me when she sang, and it truly felt like she was singing it to me.

As I was listening, a thought came to me. When I was practicing, I came up with a tune on my guitar a while back. It was more Dire straights than Metallica, but that tune started playing in my head when Miley sang.

"What do you think?" Miley asks, looking a little worried.

"It was beautiful," I replied. "Miley, I do have a tune that I worked on a couple of years back. I had forgotten all about it until you started singing. It was what I played when I watched Emma do something and wished I could be part of her life again. "

"You're joking?"

"Would it be alright if I play it to you? I might be a little rusty, but I think I can remember it."

I get my guitar out and plug it into the system. I tune the guitar and play a little to get the sound I want. We put the eco up, and I started to play. When I played this before, I would close my eyes and think of Emma. I do the same and feel the music wash over me.

I play the last cord and silence. Opening my eyes, I see Miley crying and clutching her hands to her heart. "I wished someone loved me as much as you love Emma. I presume you play that with Emma in your mind."

"Yes, always."

"Shit Mac, what is the story with you two."

I sit there and tell Miley about how we met and the effect of losing Grammy. The fear I felt of losing Emma and how we had come back together after time apart. I told her about what Paps had said to me about our meeting at his retirement party.

"To find someone like that is incredible." Miley thinks for a moment, "Mac, the music you just played would be perfect, but are you sure you want to use it?"

"Yes, use it, Miley. I think your lyrics are an incredible match."

Miley beams at me, "great; we will have a look at meshing them tomorrow." On the way back to the recreation room, Miley leans into me, "Mac, how long is that piece?"

"I have never timed it, but I can loop parts of it so it can be as long or short as you want. Why?

"I would like to record you playing it in its original state. Just the way you did tonight."

"Okay, no problem."

When we walk into the Recreation room, they are all sitting around watching a movie. The lights are off, and all eyes stare at the huge screen covering one wall. I don't remember seeing it when we came in, but I sit down next to Emma, and she snuggles straight into me.

The film ends, and Emma looks at me, "did you get much done?"

"Yes, we did," Miley says from behind." Emma stands and stretches. "You are a very lucky girl to have someone love you as this guy does."

Emma looks at me, a little confused. I just shrug and give a 'don't look at me' look.

"I think it's time we turned in; we all have a long day tomorrow. You three are going shopping. I am going to make the song of the century and?" Miley looks over towards her Dad.

"I will be getting ready to go to the game," Billy Ray says.

"Could you help me in the studio then, Pa?"

"What, you mean you will have something to put down tomorrow?"

"Yeah, first thing." He pulls a face and sits his recliner up.

"Ready for bed, baby?" Emma says to me.

******

The following day we are up just before eight and shower before going down for breakfast.

"Good morning, you two," Miley says with a smile.

"What?" I say, noticing we are last down.

"I think it has something to do with Emma screaming at the top of her lungs," Donna says as she sips her coffee.

"I wasn't that loud......was I?"

"girl, if it had gone on any longer, I was going to come and check you were okay."

Emma and I look at each other, a bit confused. We had made love in Emma's favorite position, but she had buried her head into my shoulder when she came the first two times.

"Sorry," Emma says, going a little red.

"What is she apologizing for?" Billy Ray says as he walks into the dining room.

"Oh, Emma was making a little too much noise last night," Mia says.

Billy Ray sat down, looking at me with widened eyes. All I could do was smile and shrug my shoulders. He laughs, "nothing wrong with a healthy sex life."

"Wish mine was that healthy," Donna said a bit louder than she anticipated.

"I'll second that," Miley added, and a couple of chuckles went through the room. "Sounds like your packing there, Mac?"

"Oh, he is," Emma says before she even realizes what she is saying. Emma puts her hand over her mouth and looks at the other around the table. She mouths, "sorry," to me as everyone else bursts into laughter.

Breakfast is done, and Miley is first to stand. "Come on, stud, lots to do and little time."

"Especially now we've got the football to attend," Donna adds.

"The driver will be here at ten to take you, girls, into town," Miley says as we walk towards the recording studio.

"Mac," Emma calls as she runs after me. "Just to check, did I hear right. There's a ten grand limit on what I can spend on my card?"

I pull her into a hug and give her lips a gentle kiss, "no, Em, there's a ten grand limit for each item on your card."

She pulls away and stares at me, "I thought a total of ten grand was too much."

"Love, don't worry, I know you are trustworthy. Just don't tell Donna what the limit is." We part with another kiss as I follow Miley, who is now in the studio.

I sit on a chair, pick my guitar up, and play a couple of cords to make sure it sounds right. "Mac, what I want to do is record the piece you played for me yesterday in its raw state."

She walks into the other room and closes the door behind her. I see Billy Ray come in, and they spend a moment setting the soundboard to where they think it should be. Billy Ray comes over the intercom. "Mac, can you play about a minute worth so we can sound check and fine-tune?"

I nod and take a deep breath. I close my eyes and start to play; as the guitar plays in my hand, Images of Emma flood my mind as the music begins to run through my heart to my fingers. Stopping after what I think was a minute and opening my eyes back up, I see both Billy Ray and Miley looking at me.

"Was that okay?"

"Fuck me, Mac," was all Miley could say. She gets a sharp word from Billy Ray before she speaks again, "that was perfect."

Bamo68
Bamo68
738 Followers