Michael's Pitstop

Story Info
Michael's public humiliation.
1k words
3.51
11k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All stories are fiction and all men portrayed are over 18 years of age.

This is the first installment of a longer story. this is my first story, so please share feedback if you have any.

Chapter 1

It was about 5 minutes until Michael's shift ended. The weather was warm, humid and sticky and Michael had been working all night on his own at the garage, it had been quiet which is unusual for this time of year, but he enjoyed the time to focus on getting things right in the garage and getting things tidy

Michael was a mechanical supervisor at a 24-hour truck repair centre where he has been working for the past 8 years.

He was counting down the minutes for the day shift to start so he could take a quick shower and be on his way home for the weekend. The guys arrived and Michael made a bee line for the shower rooms to wash off.

Michael was always quick in the showers so no one else saw him, he was a modest guy, even though he was buff, but his cock was not the biggest if he was honest with himself. Michael stripped off and threw his uniform in the washing basket for the team to clean it during the day. He took his time, washed off all the grease and dirt from the shift, he slowly massaged his body as he was sore. He had a semi as he was doing this as it had been about a week or so since his last release.

Michael finished up in the shower, dried himself off quickly, strolled to his locker and threw his old, ripped gym shorts on and as it was so hot, he left his short in the locker for next week. He grabbed his keys, wallet and phone and almost ran to the car. It was a hot January morning in the Australian countryside, so the shorts were fine. Michael always took the back roads as they were faster and this time of the morning the cops were still in bed.

About 30 minutes into his 45-minute drive home, he noticed what looked like a tractor across the road. He slowed down as he got closer to see what was going on. The guys had blocked the whole road, no space either side to get around as the tractor had its trailer on the back. Looks like they got stuck halfway from paddock to paddock. "Great!" Thought Michael, of all the days to block the damn road.

Now Michael being a mechanic thought he would go and offer some help, so he gets out of the car and strolls over and asks, "how we are going guys?"

The two farmers looked like a dad and son, and they mentioned they had been trying to get this thing moved since last night. Hard to believe there were no cars that had passed hey? That's how remote this part of town was.

The dad was Kieran, and the son was mark. The exchanged pleasantries and Michael noticed Mark was looking at him weird. but he didn't think anything of it, the people out here are isolated and don't get into the town much. It might be the fact that this big muscle guy in tight, nearly see through short shorts just rocked up at 6am

They chat for a little while and Michael lets them know he is a truck mechanic and is happy to have a look at the tractor for them. They are thankful for the help and get out of the way to let Michael inspect the machinery. Michael scoots under the front of the tractor to look and see what's wrong. As he scoots under, he doesn't realise but his shorts get slightly torn by the loose gravel on the road on his ass. He fiddles around and doesn't see any issues underneath, so he goes to slide out from under the tractor, as he does, his shorts stick to something on the road and the rip right off him. They're ripped in half and Michael can feel the air on his cock and balls.

He takes a second to think about what to do, but decides that he is around other guys, they'll be fine with it and slowly gets up covering his modesty.

Mark and Kieran turn around and see Michael standing butt naked, covering his manhood and asking for something to cover up with so he can get home.

They start laughing, hard! They tell Michael they've got nothing but the clothes they are wearing. Michael starts to go a but red and heads for his car, as he gets closer, he sees his keys are in the front seat and the doors are locked, "WHY" he exclaims. He then realises he left his other clothes at work, and he keeps nothing in his car as he hates clutter so even if he could get in, no clothes or coverings were in there. He leans against the car with his ass facing the guys. He thinks.

"Hey, ahm, Mikey, we might be able to help you get home and get yourself looking a bit more respectable" Michael turns around and heads on over to them to see what they mean. As he approaches, Kieran motions his hands away from his junk, Michael looks confused and just jeeps walking towards them. Kieran says "put down your hands boy and show us what you got" Michael scoffed and was annoyed he would even ask him to, shook his head and looked down.

"Drop them or you're out here on your own buddy," said mark. Michael sighed and obliged, he lowered his hands to expose his cock and balls, the guys looked at each other and snickered a bit, making some finger signals about his size. Michael's dick was about 2.5 inches soft and 5 hard ion a good day so not a micro but tiny. "Aww look at that cute little dicklet dad, it's so small" said Mark, Kieran agreed, and they chuckled to themselves. Michael hurriedly re-covered himself and asked if they'd help him get home and safe.

"Yeah, don't you worry about it, we will get you home my boy," said Kieran.