Michael's Pitstop Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuation of Michael's embarrassment.
1.4k words
4.5
4.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

All stories are fiction and all men portrayed are over 18 years of age.

Michael was still standing there nude and now more so embarrassed, the guys told Michael to get the tractor fixed for them and they would drive him home. Michael was motivated to get home asap so he hurriedly got started looking for the problem. He climbed under again to and was checking everything, nothing, he jumped up into the cabin and was checking the electrical, ah ha, he found it, loose wires. He reconnected them and went to turn the tractor over, success!

Kieran smiled and mark clapped, Michael felt a sense if relief, "will you help get me home now please"? Michael asked. The men responded saying they would get him there very soon as promised. They grab his address and put it in their phones.

The guys grabbed their toolkit and threw it in the trailer and then went around the other side to discuss how they'd get Michael home, they were whispering and smiling, Michael was a bit nervous but more anticipating getting some clothes on. "Ok buddy, let's get you home, Mark will set you up "mark motioned for Michael to follow him to the trailer of the tractor. "Ok, little guy, jump up for me" Michael scowled at Mark and asked him why he needed to get up there for, "Because, boy, that's how were getting you home, there is only room for two in the cabin and its hot, I'm not going on the trailer, so you are."

Michael sat with that for a sec and realised he would be naked and driven all the way home on the back of a trailer. He responded, "you mean, il be up there for all to see, naked?" Mark chuckled and nodded. Mark grabbed some rope from the trailer storage box and motioned Michael to jump up onto the flatbed trailer. Michael sighed and did so.

Mark followed him up and took him to the front of the trailer where the railings were, "ok, take a seat for me Mikey". Michael sat down and covered his cock. Mark looked down at Michael sitting there in the bright sun, naked and exposed and thought this might be a good time to let him in on how he will be taken home. Mark started "you see this rope Mikey, yeah, we need to secure you to the trailer, it's the state law that any cargo carried on this trailer be secured and safely tied down" Michael looks puzzled and starts to question Mark on why he would need to be tied down, he can just hang on, can't he?

'im afraid not Mikey, here hold this" Mark hands Michael the rope and makes him hold his arms up to start. Mark starts securing him to the rails at the front of the trailer. Michael is sitting down, legs crossed facing the rear of the trailer looking into the paddocks. His heart begins to beat faster and he is getting nervous about this, he isn't paying much attention, but his little soldier starts to get hard, he is at full mast before he even realises what is happening and its pointed out by Mark "oh boy, look at you, little red rocket down there buddy" Michael realises and goes to cover himself but realises his hands are tied up against the rails. His shiny pink head is pointing straight up and is hard as a rock "liking the ropes, are we? Kinky little fella aren't we" says Mark as he continues and is chuckling to himself.

Michael is secured, his hands are tied above his head, and he has a rope secured across his muscular toned torse to keep him secure. "Ok, we're done out here dad, let's go" Mark yells out to Kieran. Michael realises what's happened and begs to be untied, he doesn't want help getting home, he will figure it out. "Oh, don't stress boy, we will have you home in 15 mins" and mark jumps down and jumps in the front with his dad.

Michael is nervous, he is naked, tied and now boned up, he is praying as its so early he will be home before anyone else is on the road. The tractor starts and they are on their way home. The sun is shining down on Michaels now sweaty body, his hands are tied above his heads, he has uncrossed his legs and his boner is standing proud between his muscular thighs. His big manly low hanging nuts are sitting on the base of the hot metal trailer, he starts the relax, he knows he is close to home, and he will be ok soon. His boner starts to deflate slowly and go back to its tiny self. Michael is replaying all the things that have led him to this point, if only he had his keys, he would have been able to drive home and it would all be ok, instead he is here, naked and embarrassed.

As they get closer to town they begin to slow down, Michael can't see in front of the tractor but up ahead is a detour sign, the road through the back of town is closed and there is a detour in place. The guys slow down to talk to the roadworkers to understand where they must go. Michael wonders why they've stopped, he is trying to see but he can't really get a clear view, he can hear the guys talking to someone else, he listens intently. "Yeah, just go through town mate, will be the easiest way even with the trailer id say". Michael panics and starts to sweat "go through town" he thinks.

The tractor starts moving slowly and stops just as they get to the roadworker, he looks up at Michael and starts laughing "oh man, what did you do to deserve this, they're Gunna love this in town" Michael hangs his head, and the tractor drives off. Michael is really nervous now; aware they're heading through town he is just hoping it's a quiet morning, and no one sees him.

A few minutes pass and the tractor rolls down the main street of town, no one sees anything yet until one of the men outside the barber asks his mate, "is that fella naked?" Michael hears this and puts his head down, hoping the guys just continue driving through town and get him home. But they don't, the slow down and the two guys wander over to take a closer look at the naked guy ties up in the tactor. "What did you do to deserve this big fella?" they ask, Michael keeps his head down and grunts back with anger. The guys laugh and poke fun for a bit, Michael keeps his head down hoping they don't stick around for long or draw attention.

The boys driving the tractor yell out to the onlookers, "ok boys enough fun, we got to get little Mikey home" the guys smile and move away. Michael is red, he is angry he is embarrassed and so nervous of the rest of the drive now. They continue through town and to matt and Kieran's disappointment, there are no more onlookers to show Michael off to. They round the last corner and Michael's house is in view.

Michael feels relived he will be inside and safe soon. The tractor pulls up front and the boys get out and stroll around to the trailer to untie Michael. The jump up and Matt takes a pic of Michael tied up with his legs spread open so his nub is in full view, Matt chuckles and Michael scowls at him and tells him to delete it. "Boy, this is my insurance policy, you tell anyone, and this goes out to the whole town, so you better keep quiet" Michael nods his head and asks to be untied now. The guys agree.

They untie his arms and help him up and off the trailer. Michael runs up to his front door to get inside, he realises, no keys mean no entry, He Sighs. Matt and Kieran laugh and get back in the tractor, "good Luck Little guy". Michael quickly makes his way around the side of the house; he usually leaves one of the windows open a crack in the laundry, so he wants to try that one. He is in luck, however it's a bit awkward to get in, he must climb up a bit and then go in headfirst.

He uses a chair from his back deck to get himself up and puts his heads through, he jumps up and is teetering on his belly half in and half out, as he is about to slide in, he hears a voice "come out with your hands up" his heart sinks, is this the police?

Stay tuned for chapter 3, coming soon.