Michele Tafoya vs. Erin Andrews

Story Info
Michele Tafoya and Erin Andrews want my approval.
1.9k words
3.84
7.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,141 Followers

This is a sleazy ass freaky fuck parody... It ain't real

"I'm really looking forward to working with you James. I've heard a lot about you. I just want you to know, I will work very hard and be someone you can count on at all times."

"Thank you Michele. The feeling is mutual. I've been a fan of yours for a long time. I know you and I share some similar opinions on society and the media. One thing before we go any further... Can I see your breasts please?"

"Excuse me?"

"I just wanted to see your breasts. You're wearing that tight leather jacket. They look very nice in it. I love when you wear it on Sunday Night Football. It's a very sexy jacket. Great choice."

"Well thank you... but, did you just ask to see my breasts? That's not appropriate at all."

"Yes I did... twice."

"Well...NO!! I'm married... I'm not gonna show you my breasts. That's gross and inappropriate."

"It's not gross... you have nice breasts... they're not gross at all."

"That's not what I meant at all..."

"I know what you meant Michele. I'm not gross either. I'm way better looking than your husband. I've seen a whole lot of breasts and a whole lot of one's nicer than yours. So relax. Also, I'd like to see how good you are at sucking cock. If you don't mind."

"Of course I mind!... I'm married. This is so freaking unprofessional."

"I'm very aware that you're married Michele... hence my last comment. That's one of the reasons I wanna fuck you. As far as being unprofessional... you know this business like I do. You know a lot of women... and men... get their job on their back... or on their knees. You know that Michele. We both know you know all about that."

"That was a long time ago. That was my first job out of college. You told me you wouldn't mention that to anyone."

"I haven't... I just reminded you of it, to show how hypocritical you're being. It's not my fault you blew a friend of mine... that was your decision. So..."

"So?... No!... I'M NOT GONNA BLOW YOU! I can't believe you would even ask that. I like you and I'm a fan of yours... this is so inappropriate, I can't believe it. I was really looking forward to working with you. I can't believe this is happening." Michele's hands on her face. She looks in disbelief, shaking her head.

"Ok... No problem. Thanks for coming in. Have a good game Sunday."

"... So... You're not firing me?"

"Nope."

"And that's it? You go from wanting me to blow you, to telling me to have a good game Sunday. Is this real? You're really not gonna fire me?"

"Nope."

"You're not gonna say more than that? I mean this is weird. You're not gonna hold this against me? I'm still the sideline reporter... nothing has changed?"

"Yep and nope."

"James...come on. Please explain. How do you go from wanting sex, to everything's fine and wonderful?"

"It is... you're still my sideline reporter. I still like you. I'm still a fan. You're still hot. Nothing's changed. I think you do a great job... and I like you. It's fine. Is that ok?"

"I... I guess. Thanks... I guess."

"See you Sunday. I'm coming to the game. It's in your home state. Maybe you can show me around. If that's ok."

"Sure... That would be nice... Thanks again. I'll see you there."

Michele smiled and walked out of my office. By now, you guys know me. I'm James. I took over as President of NBC. I'm a huge football nut, so I made Sunday Night Football a personal priority for me. I've known Michele for a long time. I think she does a great job as the sideline reporter... So I kept her on. As I said earlier in this paragraph, by now, you guys know me... So... you know I'm gonna handle this situation my way. Let's find out how that is, right now...

My office... the next day...

"This is bullshit James. How the hell can you hire Erin Andrews to replace me?"

"I didn't hire her to replace you. She's the other sideline reporter. She had a clause in her Fox contract that allowed me to buy it out and hire her. She and I are friends... and she's very popular... so I hired her. It's short notice, but I'm the boss and I wanted to hire her, so I did."

"Short notice? IT WAS YESTERDAY!! You proposition me yesterday... I turn you down... and the next day you hire that bitch to replace me... Other sideline reporter my ass! You hired her to fuck her and replace me. Yeah your friends... I heard you're still fucking her even though she's married. Everybody knows about you and your reputation. You fuck all the girls you work with. That's why you hired her... Because you know she's a whore. And you can fuck her... This fucking sucks!!"

"I don't fuck all the girls I work with Michele...just the hot ones."

"Very funny. Why James? Is it just because I wouldn't blow you? Is it just that? You know I don't like her. She's a slut. She's the one that got her career on her back... And on her knees... I worked hard for mine. That one time was all for me. That was my first job. She's been doing it since she started and she's still doing it. She's probably under your desk now blowing you."

"No...that was earlier."

"Of course." She's frustrated. Michele throws her arms up and shakes her head.

"I'm joking Michele... (I'm really not, but she doesn't have to know)... Just relax babe. I'm not firing you. I'm not gonna replace you. It's just a ratings thing. Relax. You're too pretty to get so damn upset. I like you. You know that. Relax."

Not the best timing for Michele, but Erin walks in my office. She pulls open her top, before she sees Michele. "Of fucking course... super slut herself... Erin Andrews. I knew you were fucking James. You fuck everybody. You're not taking my job bitch!"

"Well well. Old prude Michele Tafoya. Yeah, I fuck James. He's hot, he's my friend and he's got a big ass cock. He fucks me better than I've ever been fucked too. So yeah, I fuck him."

"What's your husband think about that?"

"Nothing... he doesn't know... what's your husband think about you being a prude?... BITCH!"

Michele gives Erin a look that could kill. "I'm not a fucking prude, bitch. I just don't wanna be you."

"What...popular?"

That's it. They start cat fighting, pulling hair, yelling and slapping. I break it up. I sit on the edge of my desk. Michele is on my right... Erin, now top less, she wasn't wearing a bra, is on my left. "Ok bitch, you wanna come in here and take my job?... Try taking it now!" Michele comes over to me, looks right at me and pulls my hard cock out of my pants. "You win James. I'm gonna suck your big cock better than anyone ever has... Especially, this fucking whore." She nods towards Erin. She gets on her knees and immediately deepthroats my whole fucking cock. She doesn't gag even slightly. She looks up at me, her tongue wrapped around my thick shaft, licking me so fucking good. She sees me closing my eyes, enjoying her work and laughs around my cock, smiling so sexy. She gives Erin the finger while she sucks me off. That's funny so I laugh.

Erin gets jealous so she comes over and kisses me as I grope those gorgeous tits of hers. I rub her perky nipples and squeeze her natural jugs. They feel so good. Michele gets jealous and doubles her effort on my cock. She sucks me down her throat faster, jerking my shaft blazing fast. I grab her head and fuck her slutty, milf mouth hard. My cock thrusting into her mature mouth and throat so insanely fast and with such intense power. She takes it all. That bitch can suck cock. I push all the way down her fucking throat and cum. My cream blasts out into her sucking throat. Michele moans with her sexiest voice and happily swallows it all, smiling so happily around my cock.

I help Michelle up and bring Erin in front of me, facing away from me. I pull her beige mini skirt up and slide my rock hard, and dripping cum cock, up her sweet, clean shaven pussy. Erin moans and gives the double middle finger salute to Michele. I laugh again. She bounces that gorgeous pussy on my cock, wiggling her ass and shaking it so nice. It feels so fucking good. I reach up and squeeze those gorgeous, natural tits again. "FUCK ME DADDY. SHOW THAT BITCH THAT I'M YOUR GIRL. MMMMMMMM!!" Erin squirts on my cock. She bounces even faster on it. I squeeze those sweet jugs harder. Michele gets jealous. She comes over, takes her tight, black turtleneck blouse off and her white bra, exposing her sexy, small, mature tits. She pulls my face to her tits and I suck them really hard. Her sweet milk shoots into my mouth. She smirks at Erin, "fuck you bitch!"

I suck that milk out by the mouthful. Michele has very tasty breast milk. I softly bite her hard, thick, light brown nipples and suck them very hard. Her milk keeps shooting into my mouth. I fucking love it, swallowing it all. Erin gets jealous and rides my hard cock so fucking fast, the desk shakes. Her sweet pussy flies up and down on my hard, throbbing manmeat. "I'M CUMMMINGGGGGGGGG!!" Erin screams and squirts all over my cock and out her pussy, around my cock, onto my pants. She shakes that booty all over my fucking cock. I cum deep up her soaking wet snatch. She moans uncontrollably, shaking that ass and pussy all over my cock, non stop. I pump her pussy full of my cream.

We spent the next three hours fucking and sucking. Erin and Michele always trying to one up each other. I fucked Michele's sweet, mature ass ridiculously hard. She squirted 8 times. Erin one upped her by kneeling down, sucking my cock clean straight from her ass... and licked Michele clean too, eating that mature snatch so fucking good, I just watched. Michele came, reluctantly, in Erin's mouth twice. Erin smirked and licked her clean.

I fucked Erin's ass as fast as humanly possible, my hard cock flying in that perfect ass so fucking fast. She was bent over the desk, like Michele. The desk moved. Erin squirted 8 times as well. Michele one upped Erin by not only going ATM after I pulled out of Erin's ass... But she also licked my piss off of Erin's twat, after I pissed all over it. She took my cock in her sexy mouth and sucked down the last mouthful of warm piss, swallowing it all. Both women drank champagne out of each other's asses... And mine too. It was a weird feeling, but looked great watching them both drink it at the same time. I kept both women. That was my intention all along. I wanted to fuck them both at work. Michele showed me around Minneapolis. We fucked in her house and at the State Fair. She's a gracious and so sexy host. I fuck both Erin and Michele at least a couple times a week. It's amazing how it worked out. It's almost as if it were all planned from the beginning... Wink... Michele Tafoya vs Erin Andrews.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,141 Followers