Michelle and Lucy Ch. 04

Story Info
Lucy Pinder takes a double anal in the latest challenge.
2.5k words
4.33
10.3k
15

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.

*****

A week later I excitedly returned to Lucy and Michelle's house, and buzzed the intercom as before.

"Come in, meet us in the lounge again." Lucy's voice said.

Opening the door I walked down into the lounge, and sat in the large leather armchair. I waited for about a minute before both Lucy and Michelle came in. They looked amazing, both wore tight PVC basques. Their boobs bulging out over the tops, Lucy clasped a small leather whip which she waved eagerly in the air.

"Hello honey, nice to see you here, hope your ready for a fun day." Michelle said.

"We are feeling really naughty today, Kathy has given us quite a list." Lucy added.

"Now get on your knees, bitch." She snapped at Michelle pushing her down to the floor. Michelle rested on her hands and knees, as Lucy straddled her body. Michelle's massive tits hung below her body, clasped in her tight basque, as Lucy swatted her hard on her bum cheeks twice with her whip.

"I am Mistress Lucy, and this is my slut slave Michelle." Lucy said sternly. "She will do whatever I command her to do, or face punishment."

"I loooove to do what my mistress tells me." Michelle added quietly with a soft smirk.

Lucy gripped Michelle by her hair and tugged on it hard, turning Michelle's head to look at her. She leaned down and kissed Michelle softly on her lips, slowly licking Michelle's face as she finished.

"Slut, I want you to crawl over to him. Suck his cock until he fills your slutty mouth with his spunk." She instructed Michelle.

Michelle looked up at me smiling, and crawled from between Lucy's legs towards me. She rested her hands on my thighs and slid them up until she unfastened my belt, slowly she unzipped my trousers, and my hard cock bounced out.

Michelle sucked my dick into her mouth and set about her task. She sucked softly on my prick sliding her tongue around and around it.

"Go on slut, suck him off. Suck him off quickly, I'm timing you." Lucy said holding a stopwatch.

Michelle was really working on my prick, her head bobbing up and down my shaft. She was looking up at me her eyes begging me to cum, as her thick ruby lips slid tightly up and down my dick.

"You know what I'm gonna do, slut? So you know what is at stake." Lucy said laughing.

Michelle slid my dick from her mouth, and started to suck my balls, first one then the other, taking them into her mouth. She then amazingly sucked both my balls into her hot mouth, jiggling them with her tongue as she sucked on them.

Lucy was smiling as Michelle slurped away at my cock, releasing my balls from her mouth, and returning to my shaft. She grazed her teeth back and forth over the top of my cock, flicking my eye with her tongue tip. Michelle was dribbling and drooling making my cock as wet as possible as she bobbed up and down on my dick.

"C'mon slave, work that dick!" Lucy encouraged her, standing and watching in complete focus.

Michelle was working hard on my cock, and I felt cum bubbling up from my balls. She stared up at me, her eyes wide open watching me cum. Jet after jet of scalding hot semen erupted into Michelle's mouth, she kept sucking bobbing her head up and down, cum dribbling down her chin, and back down my shaft, onto the floor and my balls.

"Well done, slut." Lucy said stooping her watch, "You have performed your task well."

Michelle continued to suck my shaft, sucking less and less of my cock into her mouth, as my orgasm subsided. She swallowed the final half dozen pulses of spunk, before crawling backwards and kneeling upright, a big grin on her face.

"Mmmmmmm, thank you." She said to me "I am a spunk swallowing slave whore, and I enjoyed your semen."

Cum dribbled down her chin to her neck, thin streaks running over her sweaty flushed breasts. She turned to look at Lucy, and asked. "How long did I take, Mistress?"

"Ten minutes forty-three seconds." Lucy said with a grin.

Michelle looked crestfallen, at this news and she shook her head, as Lucy walked towards her.

Lucy gripped Michelle by the hair and pulled her to her feet, causing Michelle to cry in pain.

"You know the punishment slave, for taking so long to perform your task." Lucy said, bending Michelle over the edge of the leather sofa.

"Yes Mistress." Michelle replied.

Lucy reached behind the second chair and produced another large black strap on, this one was even bigger than the last, about 12 inches in length. Lucy fitted it to herself, and used the bottle of lube that was behind the chair also to thoroughly lube up the dildo.

"Okay slave. I am gonna fuck you in the ass with this dildo, for ten minutes forty-three seconds, and you will tell me It was wonderful and thank me afterwards." Lucy said with a sneer.

She handed me the stopwatch, telling me to shout when the time expired.

She walked behind Michelle, who was bent over the arm ass in the air, and spanked her ass cheek hard. Michelle squealed, and Lucy spanked the other even harder.

"Tell your Mistress what you want, beg me to bugger you." Lucy snapped.

"Pleeease!!" Michelle whined aloud. "Fuck me in the ass mistress!" She looked back at Lucy, who again spanked her buttocks swiftly.

"Don't look at me, slut! You aren't worthy of looking at your mistress." Lucy said, spanking Michelle's ass.

Michelle turned back and looked at me, as Lucy pushed the dildo into her ass, it stretched her sphincter wide. She flailed her arms and screamed as Lucy buried it up her butt.

"Scream for your mistress, you dirty whore!" Lucy snarled as she rutted the dildo up into Michelle's bowels, holding her hips down with her hands.

Michelle was screaming in obvious pain, unintelligible howls of agony. Tears ran down her face as the dildo went all the way up her ass, and her mistress rested her crotch pressed tightly to Michelle's ass.

"Tell me it feels nice! Tell me you want MORE!" Lucy commanded.

"I want more! It feels sooooo fucking GOOD!!" Michelle sobbed, as Lucy reached forwards and pulled her head back by her hair.

Lucy began fucking Michelle in the ass, hard vicious rutting, drawing the dildo halfway out and ramming it back in. Michelle lurched forwards with every stoke, her breasts bouncing up in her basque struggling to escape.

"Bitch! Filthy whore!" Lucy snarled, as she fucked Michelle hard, releasing her hair and gripping Michelle's hips. Michelle immediately collapsed down onto the sofa, gripping a cushion and biting down onto it. Shrieks of agony and pain filled the air as Lucy drew the dildo out and rammed it back all the way up Michelle's ass. Again and again, Lucy fucked Michelle root to tip strokes faster and faster harder and harder. Lucy's breasts bounced up and down as she viciously assaulted Michelle, driving the dildo deep into her asshole.

"Take it, take it hard you dirty little tramp!" Lucy cried and Michelle sobbed and screamed into the pillow.

Thankfully her ten minutes was up and as the final second passed I told Lucy who finished her stroke and stood there, dildo embedded up to the hilt in Michelle's ass.

Slowly Lucy slid out, stepping backwards, she gripped the dildo and began to stroke it in a fake wanking motion. She grunted and twitched her hips, mimicking a man unloading his cum all over Michelle's ass.

"Oh slut, that was good I just spunked all over your butt." She purred.

"Thank, you Mistress." Michelle sobbed, "I love it when you fuck me up the ass." She looked at me tears streaming down her red face, begging me to help her, but I just sat there hard cock in hand.

Lucy turned to look at me, she walked over to perch on the arm of the chair I was sitting in. Still stroking the glistening dildo she peered at Michelle.

"Okay Michelle, the task is over, we have put on Kathy's show." She said, "I am so sorry, I just got carried away with the part, I love to dominate."

"Lucy, my ass...You just... you just, fucked it so hard." Michelle cried sitting up, and gingerly walking over to us.

"Oh I would love to be ass fucked like that." Lucy said.

"It hurt so much, I thought you were tearing me in half for a moment." Michelle sighed, her tears subsiding.

Lucy reached down the front of her Basque and took out the next envelope from Kathy, she passed it to Michelle, who opened it.

"Okay girls, now you have put on your show and he has a nice hard cock, I want one of you to volunteer for the next task. Whoever does this task will not do the next task, so decide among yourselves who wants this task and who the next." Michelle read.

"Go on 'Chelle, what do we have to do?" Lucy said.

"You must take that strap on, and do a double anal penetration on one of you." Michelle said.

"Me, I want to do this." Lucy said Immediately.

"Okay Lucy, I have no problem with that." Michelle said with relief.

"He must fuck you in the ass until he cums, whilst the other does it at the same time with that dildo. Your next task is in an envelope in the kitchen when you are done." Michelle said finishing Kathy's note.

Lucy stepped out of the Strap-on and handed it to Michelle, who put it on. Lucy was beaming, obviously loving the thought of her double anal.

"How are we gonna do this Lucy?" Michelle asked adjusting the strap-on.

Lucy bent over and rested on the sofa, she spread her ass cheeks, and looked back at us.

"Lube my ass up, 'Chelle." She purred.

Michelle took the lube bottle and stuck the end up Lucy's ass, squeezing it hard she squirted a massive blast of lube up into Lucy.

She squealed as the cold lube filled her back passage, Michelle took the bottle nozzle out and liberally applied the lube to the strap on.

Lucy stood up and turned back to face us, "Lay back on the sofa." She said to Michelle.

Michelle sat back on the sofa, strap on standing tall and proud. Lucy straddled Michelle's legs and edged backwards. She looked back over her shoulder and gripped the strap on, guiding it to her asshole. She gasped as she dropped her weight down onto the strap on,

"Ah, ah yes! ahhh, oh yes!! ahhhh, YESSSSSS!!" Lucy groaned as her ass swallowed up the dildo.

Lucy sat impaled on the dildo panting beckoning me over. She lay back on top of Michelle, flat on her back.

"Grip my legs and hold them up, so you can stick your cock in my ass." She gasped.

I lifted her legs up holding her ankles, spreading them slowly, I nudged my cock next to Michelle's strap-on. Pushing hard I struggled to spread Lucy's sphincter to allow me access.

"Yeasss, push push! ram it in, now!!" Lucy screamed.

I slammed my hard cock in and her sphincter burst, my cock invading her full back passage. My crotch nestled next to hers, as my dick filled her backside, I leant forwards and kissed a grinning Michelle, then a gasping Lucy.

"Fuck me, fuck my ass! Ohhhhhhh yeah, it's sooo full!" She gasped after shouting her words.

I held her ankles and spread her legs as I pounded my cock into her ass. Hard deep thrusts making her roll back and forth on top of Michelle, Michelle reached around and grasped Lucy's massive breasts squeezing them hard through her basque.

"Fuck it! fuck it! FUCK MY ASS!!" Lucy was snarling to me.

Michelle began thrusting too, and we really gave Lucy a hammering. Lucy's eyes rolled back in her head, feeling her legs spasm with a tight twist in my grasp.

"YES! YESSS!! FUUCCKK!! YESSS!! YESSSSS!!" she howled, climaxing into her orgasm. Her ass twitched and gripped us even tighter as the waves of pleasure ran through her.

"MOORREE!! MORRREE!! MOOORREE!!" She snarled looking at me, and turning her head to look at Michelle.

Michelle gripped Lucy's breasts and neck tight as she pounded the shit out of her ass. The dildo rubbing against the bottom of my cock shaft as we rammed Lucy.

"C'mon, fuck my ass and fill it with your spunk! GIVE IT TO ME!!" She gasped.

Lucy grasped her own breasts and tweaked the nipples, as Michelle ran her hands to Lucy's pussy and clit. She strummed on her clit and rammed three finger into her wet pussy, and we continued out assault.

"YEEESSSS!!" Lucy cried, climaxing again.

I watched her scream in pleasure, her eyes wide and alive, as jolts of orgasm hit her. Michelle rutted the dildo deep into her ass, and she howled again.

"YEEESSSS!! YESSS!! YESSSS!! YESSSS!!" She whined, tossing her head violently. Just like before, nothing could mute her moans of pleasure.

I rutted deep into her, as spunk jetted from my cock, filling her bowels. Holding myself in Lucy's ass I jetted stream after stream of cum up her backside. Michelle thrusting below me milking my balls with the dildo.

"Shoot your hot spunk in me! Fill my ass with your hot spunk, you filthy fucker!" Lucy snapped her orgasm over.

Michelle stopped shagging Lucy's ass, and lay there below us all three panting out of breath. I eased my dick from Lucy's ass, and lowered her legs down. She sighed as my cock popped from her butt hole, a contented smile spreading across her face. Taking her arm I lifted her up off of the dildo and she stood up on shaking, quivering legs.

"Ohhhhhh boy, that was amazing." She said, "I cannot believe how good that was."

Michelle stood up, and unfastened the dildo, dropping it to the floor she stood by Lucy putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Shall we go and get a snack in the kitchen and find out what Kathy has planned next?" Michelle said.

"Sure." Lucy replied leading us out to the kitchen.

There was a note propped up on the table when we got to the kitchen, and Lucy picked it up and read it.

"Girls congratulations! You are officially half way through your challenge, I am very pleased." Lucy read "Your next challenge goes to whichever one of you missed out on the double anal."

"That's me." Michelle said.

"Next week, one of you must gather twelve men from your bukkake task and gangbang them." Lucy said smiling. "You must fuck, suck or wank each one of them until they come either inside of you or on you."

"Fuck" said Michelle, "I always get the messy challenges"

"You must include," Lucy said finishing Kathy's note "At least one double penetration; one blowjob, and one titty fuck. Good luck and have fun, I will send you your next challenge for next week".

"Okay stud, Lucy and I will see you next week back at the warehouse." Michelle said, as they both turned around and proceeded to leave.

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
98 Followers