All Comments on 'Michelle Ch. 05'

by Msia Exhibitionist

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Exhibitionist

I think the mael/female who decides that someone else needs to show the world and be free should have to strip also. There are many stories about someone who is willing to show someone else, sometimes unwillingly for the exhibitee, the exhibitor sshould show the equilivant at the same time and place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sexy story

You really communicate that showing your body and being controlled by someone you trust is exciting to you and this makes your story very arousing and convincing. I would suggest one improvement, that you describe your body (and face) in more detail, in other words, expose your body more to the reader too. Keep up the good work. I would love to read more of your stories. The way that you get teased and aroused is very effective but I would also love to read about you getting satisfied.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsia Exhibitionist@Msia Exhibitionist
211 Followers
I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia where the society is quite conservative. Kissing in public is common, what more to nudity. I always wonder how many exhibitionists (whether they dare to show or not) around Kuala Lumpur or Malaysia. Do drop me an email if you are imaginary exhi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Michelle Ch. 04 Previous Part
Michelle Series Info