All Comments on 'Michelle Finds Out'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
madengineer3madengineer3about 15 years ago
A Very Nice Hot Story!

I love the plot in this one. A loving wife, properly educated by her mom, sets out to help her husband. And,boy does she! This is excellent writing.

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusabout 15 years ago
Fantastic! You describe it so well!

OMG, the scene where she makes him cum by hand is so hot. He's resting on her breast, looking up at her and and she looks down into his eyes as she masturbates him. He helplessly needs to tell her how much he loves her. And describing the part where he opens his legs as "surrendering" himself to her... just priceless! You capture the essence of the Femdom/sub-male relationship so well. Total and complete "maternal domination" Fantastic story!

eightballbumeightballbumabout 15 years ago
Loved it

Short, to the point and very sexy. I hope you continue and perhaps make this a series. Lots of possibilities

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusover 11 years ago
one of the best

love an understanding woman like that.

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackover 11 years ago
Great start

I wish my wife could do something like this to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a crock.

Men masturbate. Get over it. It's no reflection on the wife. Ask a Doctor. They'll tell you it's a good thing. Any other response is from a total lack of understanding on the woman's part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great!

Wonderful story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet story

Loved it

switchguy23switchguy23almost 7 years ago
Oh Yes!

Awesome story! Love it when she takes control in a simple no nonsense way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for pervert idiots!!!

He is working the whole day earning the money she is spending and then he does the kitchen and prepared the dinner??? Without any resistance?? You have to be brain sick!!! Divorce the slut and go on with a happy life!!!

tonyl65tonyl65about 6 years ago
Keep going

That's just the beginning right? He has so much to learn. Have mom come over for lunch and make him serve them both naked. HOT.

He needs to clean up his mess as well.

Great story.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

That's exactly how it works in reality. He comes home and from the start, without prior discussion, his wife becomes the dominatrix, puts him over her knee and spanks him. What dreamland are you living in? And he allows everything to be done without contradiction? Either you're completely off the mark or you're daydreaming yourself while writing. This is something you discuss between partners. You share, or she asks what is bothering him and why she has the impression that he is masturbating. But no, she doesn't discuss it with her partner, but with her mother, and of course she has exactly the right "wise" advice. Sorry, but even as a fetish lover you have to admit that anyone who thinks this is happening is not just an idiot, but a huge idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

mattenw:

Do you fantasize about the scene negotiations? About how everyone is going to keep things safe and sane and consensual at all times during play? Is that what gets you off? If so, go ahead and write that story. Not a 'How To', but as a piece of erotic lit. Go ahead and try.

Is it really that hard to accept something is a fantasy? That people imagine things happening which won't happen in reality for a dozen different reasons? You're dumber than you think the writer is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
582 Followers
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!