Michelle Freeman -The Therapist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Caitlin let go of Tina's arm and watched as with her latest cigarette clamped in the corner of her mouth she staggered forward as she focused on fiddling and eventually undid the top button on her skirt as she lurched uncontrollably forwards towards the pay and display machine. "Its okays, mums I'm going to hides very wells and pees over here!" she put her finger to her mouth as to suggest the need to be quiet as grinned as she tugged at her skirt pulling it up high around her waist, almost like the boob tube her mum was wearing, flashing her uncovered buttocks and bright green thong as she stumbled further across the carpark.

"Are you okay?" Miriam asked as they all watched on as Caitlin meandered and staggered in a small circle as if she was a dog looking for a suitable place to urinate. Miriam was holding on to Michelle to ensure she did not stagger off as they were both looking at Caitlin as she grabbed hold of the parking meter and then with one hand pulled her thong down around her thigh.

"What a show, why she just doest do what we do?" Michelle looked at smiled at Miriam and leaned in for kiss.

"But we are rather wet and naughty!" Miriam tipsily ginned and as they stood here hugging each other, they both sighed and as they squished their bodies tight together there was a gentle splattering on the floor and a sudden gush a large puddle developing on the floor between their feet.

"I'm good!" Caitlin shouted waving her hands in the air distracting Michelle and Miriam from their moment. They turned to look as she attempted to pull her bright green thong further down near her knees and then squat. She balanced for a few seconds as they all stood and watched as in the quiet car park she peed, and the splashing echoed around. A few seconds later Caitlin screeched loudly as she rocked backward and the fell with another loud screech on to her bottom and into her stream that she had just made. "Fuck!" she shouted as she dropped her cigarette and waved her arms around in the air as the giggling. Tina made her way over and offered her hands to help pull Caitlin up. They were soon hugging and almost dancing around the car park whilst Caitlin's bare damp buttocks now had red with patterned imprint of the tarmac and a couple of stones stuck, whilst on full display.

"Come on youse two!" Miriam hollered across the carpark loudly. "Wese needs to finds the taxi!" she flailed her arms around. "She shud bees overs theres!" Miriam waved her hands again and shook both legs with the now cold dribbles still running down the inside of her thighs.

***

Bryony shivered rubbing her hands up and down her arms after she jumped out of the car and shutting her door, the slamming noise reverberated and echoed around the carpark. She crossed her arms across under her chest and then sat back on the bonnet as she waited and waited. She tried a friendly smile and wave to get their attention as they individually staggered across the carpark vaguely in her direction.

With a deep breath she shouted, "Are any of you girls Miriam?"

"Oh, that's Meeee!" Miriam proudly grinned and waved vigorously in the direction of the car giggling as she then wrapped her arm around Michelle's waist again and started moving her towards the car.

Bryony nodded and winced as the girls got closer. She was relieved that the skirt of the weeing girl was now around the hips even if the fly was wide open.

"Well Ladies, it looks like have you had a good evening?" Bryony asked as she pulled the sliding door open.

"Yesh!" Miriam replied as she leaned against the car with her bottom leaving a damp impression of her buttocks behind as she stood up. "Just a little drink or two, haven't we!" she grinned as she made a pincer movement with her finger to insinuate small. "It was good fun wasn't it?" She asked.

"Definitely!" Tina responded as she again helped by tugging down Caitlin's skirt.

"Muum!" she screeched as her skirt started to fall down her legs "leave it...But mum...ooh mum...I lost my ciggy!" Caitlin whinged looking back towards the parking metre and her puddle.

"Don't stress, I am sure you can have another one later!" Tina scolded her.

"So, girls, whose up for little, insy winsy tiny night cap at ours?" Miriam interrupted as she climbed in the back of the car her wet dress glistening in the carpark lights highlighting it was stuck to her body.

"Hell yeah!" they all replied.

Bryony coughed at the smoky, alcohol, and distinct smell of urine smell that wafted off the girls as they staggered past her and started to climb into the back "In you get Ladies!" With everyone in she opened her door, and then started the car, and wound down her window for a desperate need for some fresh air.

"Babes, cans you slides the things in me?" Michelle asked holding the seatbelt as she tried to get it in the slot.

Miriam giggled "This is the reason I don't drink when out." She leant across and fiddled with it until it clunked.

"So, everyone now successfully strapped in?" Bryony asked.

"Yeah!" They all giggled.

"Excellent!" Bryony smiled and shook her head as she got the car in gear and started to drive off checking them in the rear-view mirror. "Right girls what have you been out celebrating?"

"Me getting drunk before uni!" Caitlin replied sharply. "Whoop whoop!" she danced in her seat as the tarpaulin loudly crinkled and crackled as if it was a nappy as she moved.

Bryony furrowed her forehead as she looked confused. "Pardon?"

Michelle butted in "Wese are profeshional drunkers, wells I am!" she grinned and fluttered her eyelids

"Pardon?"

"Me and Miriam get peeps drunk, wery drunk, wonderfully dunk, don't we babes?"

Bryony chuckled as she looked back in the mirror. "I am intrigued!" she grinned.

"Yes drives, we ares good at getting drunk, let me find me card." Miriam stated as she sat back in her chair and put her hand around in her bra. "Fuck, where the fucks are, they?" she grumbled to herself as she pulled and stretched down the neck of her top, so it was under her breasts flashing her lacy black bra, with further rummaging she pulled down her cups and dug under soft breasts "Tada!" she announced she pulled out the curved warm white business card leaving her now naked breasts on display as she leaned forward and offered the card through the gap between the driver and passenger side seats.

"Oh thanks, I will have read later!" Bryony shook her head as she took the card off her between her fingers and dropped it down on the central console and then glanced back in the mirror as Miriam went about pushing her breasts back into her bra. "It looks like you had fun!"

"Hell yeah!" Caitlin excitedly said interrupting them.

"Call us if you wants lots of drinks fun!" Miriam stated as she fought with her left breast before shrugging and leaving it slightly exposed.

Bryony looked at the women in her mirror and the debate of calling them in the morning out of interest crossed her face. "Okay...might, but only for studies purposes!"

Miriam squeezed Michelle's legs and nodded "Shes gunna get pissed with us!" and smiled at Bryony's face in the mirror "Great, we does great research, don't we Mich!" she grinned.

"How much longer is it?" Tina asked as her hands clasped together between her legs as squeezed her thighs together.

"Not long girls!" Bryony replied shaking her head.

"Oh cool..."

"You okay mum?" Caitlin asked.

"Err, yeah, I will be once we get there!"

"I need another ciggy, I lost mine...!" Caitlin grumbled as she wrapped her arm around her mum's neck.

"Well, you will have to wait, as more importantly I need a wee!" Tina responded squeezing her thighs together again.

***

Michelle and Miriam wobbled out the taxi and slid shut the door and all four of them staggered towards the door and they totally uncoordinated attempted to wave at Bryony as she drove off.

Michelle coughed and rubbed her hands on her dress, "I am thinking about a ciggy and some gin and tonics!" she declared as she pulled a cigarette out her bag and placed the filter between her lips as they followed Miriam up to the front door who then started unsteadily leaning against the wall started to hunt inside her handbag.

Caitlin nodded as she looked inside her bag and pulled out her pack and lighter. "Sounds like a great idea!"

"Oohhh hurry up!" Tina whinged as she danced on the spot her legs tightly together undoing the top button on her jeans as her legs bounced up and down.

Caitlin stumbled slightly to the side as she focused on lighting the cigarette, before exhaling with sigh as she dropped the pack back in the bag.

"I am, I am, I need to finds the key first!" Miriam stated as she rummaged faster, and Tina danced and bobbed around, her breasts bouncing up and down in her boobtube. "It's in here somewhere!"

"Mum, just squat and do it here?" Caitlin asked flicked her ash off and taking another drag.

"No, I am not as young ands care frees as you!"

"It's okay we are nearly there!" Miriam replied as she produced the key in her hand.

"Oh good! I am ready!" Tina replied looking towards the door.

"Fuck!" Miriam shouted as there was a tingle as her bunch of keys dropped on the floor and Miriam groaned as she bent over to pick them up.

"Ohh dear too late!" Tina said with a resigned tinge in her voice as Miriam finally got the key in the lock and turned it as Tina looked down at her tight light denim jeans quickly darkening as there was a hissing sound emanating from her crutch and then as she uncomfortably wiggled her hips two more dark lines trickled and flowed down the inside of her thighs down towards the floor. She sighed loudly. "Ughh, that's so much better, but I'm cold now!" she wiggled and squashed her streaky thighs together.

"So are we. Come on let us get in!" Miriam grinned.

***

Michelle burped and giggled as leant against the fridge and with great effort fought the knot around her waist which she eventually untied, and with an element of drunken fuss, she slipped her arms out of her sodden dress and dropped it on the floor. Then in just her underwear she bent over to open the fridge, her black cotton knickers where wet and twisted and climbing up between her large sagging buttocks as she rummaged around and then pulled out the gin and bottle of tonic. "So, who the fuck wants a drink? I knows I do!" she grinned as she then noisily and uncontrollably placed them on the counter.

Miriam grinned "Oh go on, arm twisted and all that! How about you two?" as she looked down and giggled at Tina on the floor fighting to take her skin-tight soaking wet trousers off.

Tina looked up as she had the jeans around her ankles, "Yeah, go on!" As she smiled as she briefly rolled on to her back as her jeans finally popped off her feet.

Caitlin smiled dreamily and tipsily "Okay, just the one, youse okay mum?" She looked at her mum flat on her back.

"I will be!" she said as she slowly shuffled her body up with her elbows so that she got so that she could sit crossed legged in her now dark green saturated knickers, her face grinning at the silliness of it all.

Chapter 3- Sunday

"Babes, ughhh, whats that noise?" Michelle groaned as she slowly fell off the sofa in their upstairs living room and landed on the floor with a loud bump and an even louder groan.

"Shhh phone!" Miriam coughed and moaned as she rubbed her eyes and tried to look up.

"Oh babes, is it your office phone?" Michelle as she moved the glasses around the coffee table.

Miriam continued to rub her right eys with one hand and scratched her messy black hair with the other and yawned and nodded licking her gin flavoured lips "It will go away!"

"Babes, it might be important?" Michelle asked as she picked a nearly empty glass and swirled the contents around and brought it to her lips before thinking better of it and putting it down again, as she hunted around the table until she found her pack of cigarettes behind one of the empty bottles smiling once she got it between her fingers. With the filter firmly between her lips she then had to again move all the empty gin glasses around until she could find her Bic lighter. With two deep drags she got it alight. "Babes are you going to answer it?" She asked as the smoke poured out of her mouth.

"Ugh, do I need too?"

"Yes!"

Miriam sighed and climbed up on all fours off the floor and then like a naked neanderthal becoming human she slowly got up and made her way whilst scratching her buttock groaning and spluttering down the stairs as the phone kept ringing and ringing.

Miriam growled on the phone after pushing her door open and grabbing it, swiftly dropping the handset down the side of the desk, and watching it swing for a few seconds before sighing and retrieving it. "Hello?" She coughed as she sat down in her office chair, shivered as the cold leather touched her naked skin and she instantly sat up straighter keeping her back off the chair.

"Hello?" She almost growled, her eyes trying to focus on anything.

"Oh, good morning, Bryony..." She said with her best telephone voice she could muster. However, sounded extremely croaky.

"Oh, is it afternoon, oops." Miriam shook her head and rubbed her eye yet again. "How can I help you, Bryony?" She croaked and coughed again. She tried to listen but groaned as her head and throat hurt from coughing. She twirled her hair between her fingers and nodded as she tried to focus and listen.

She smiled "Oh, okay, let me have a look." Miriam then wiggled the mouse and brought her computer to life and then put the handset in the crook of her neck and shoulder as she typed her password hit enter and then muttered under her breath as she retyped it. "We don't normally let people observe, but as its you, and for college...hang one." She nodded again.

"Right, let me see, oh yes, we have our favourite, I have got Tiffany doing a top up at four on Monday, you could come and observe her couple of hours with Michelle?"

"Excellent, if you could get here for, let's say a little early at 345 on Monday?"

"Ideal!" Miriam hung up and then leant forward on the desk with her head in both hands and groaned.

She forced herself off the desk and staggered slowly as she made her way towards Michelle's office to see what state they left it in. She leant against the door frame and shook her head. The usual smell of stale alcohol and cigarettes was just as overpowering, in the corner of the room the twister map was still out, covered in fluids, she hoped was split gin. She laughed to herself of the memory of Michelle, Caitlin, and Tina all naked tangled up on the mat before collapsing in a drunken giggling heap.

Miriam looked collection of clothes and sodden underwear scattered across the room she absentmindedly scratched her naked breast as she thought about the mess, before turning and slowly heading up the stairs.

***

"Hey Babes, was it important?" Michelle asked as she reached over to the kitchen table and stubbed out her cigarette in the ashtray, ran her tongue across her dry lips and then picked up the steaming hot cup of coffee from the counter that she was leaning her full weight against and took a gulp.

Miriam chuckled "Yeah babes, it was that Bryony from last night!"

"Oh?" Michelle asked before taking another gulp.

"Yeah babes, the taxi driver, if you remember she wants to study you for her course!"

"What? Still life?" She put down her coffee and picked up two apples from their fruit bowl and held them in front of her bare breasts. "I will be a gorgeous model?"

Miriam giggled and groaned "Nah, she is doing a journalism course, and thinks our project is an interesting one for her summer report."

"Not sure me getting a load of men or women drunk every afternoon is that interesting?" Michelle said putting the apples back and picking up her coffee.

Miriam picked up her mug of coffee and took a gulp, "Ahhhh" she sighed loudly as the coffee flowed down her throat "I have no idea. We will have to see, but first Babes, I need this coffee, a piss, a shower, preferably in that order and then we need to get dressed and we need clean up downstairs. We also might want to see if Caitlin and Tina want any of their wet clothes back!"

Chapter 4 Monday Morning

Miriam smiled at Michelle with a "Morning babes" as she swished in through the office door in her fitted white dress with large black belt around the waist and balanced holding the coffees in her hand and kicked the closed with her back pump covered feet and leaned in for a kiss and then handed Michelle her takeaway Starbucks coffee and sat down at her desk, she shuffled the paperwork.

"At least we had a lie in this morning!" She grinned as she took another gulp of coffee.

"Tell me about it, babes it was wonderful, and no freaking hangover!" Michelle smiled back.

"Got to give the head a rest a couple of days a week, any way you are free until this afternoon, starting the week gently, we have got our favourite Tiffany back again, not sure why she keeps coming back, but she keeps paying, we will keep her drinking."

"I'm her favourite barmaid I think!" Michelle grinned as she hugged her coffee and took another gulp.

"But you have got the added bonus of an observer in Bryony, if Tiffany doesn't appreciate being observed, I will bring her in here, and she can watch the screen with me."

Michelle rose and eyebrow and looked over her coffee, "Will you now?" she grinned cheekily and took a noisily slurp.

"Babes?" Michelle looked with her stern face.

"I am sure Tiffany will be fine, she will have quit her job early to go to the pub anyway before she turns up!"

"If, you are sure?"

***

Bryony pulled out her compact and studied her face and makeup, she rubbed her subtle pink lips together and dropped it back in her bag, she moved from foot to foot nervously for a second and then looked up and pushed her finger on the doorbell, yes, she was five minutes early, but she wanted to be there and prepared, she rubbed her thighs together as she waited on the doorstep wondering what was going to happen inside.

The far soberer Miriam answered the door "Hey, you must be Bryony, come on in, I must admit I only just about remember you. I hope we didn't embarrass ourselves too much in front of you on Saturday night?" She grinned.

"Nah you were fine!" She grinned politely. "No more raucous than the rest of the crowds!"

"That's a relief, felt it in the morning mind you." Michelle admitted.

"I noticed on the phone."

"Oh...anyway come in, we just need to do the basic paperwork, and then I will introduce you again to my partner Michelle, who you will be observing working her magic this afternoon."

"Great, thanks so much for this, I am really intrigued!"

They entered the office and Miriam offered for her to take a seat as Bryony looked around taking it all in.

"So, as you are aware may be partaking in the drinking of the alcohol during your observance, we just need to you sign this form, ensuring we that we have no liability if you get drunk after consuming alcohol."

"Oh, I am not drinking?" Bryony stated.

A smiled crept across Miriam lips as she raised an eyebrow, "Oh, I think you will be!"

Bryony loudly gulped and shook her head a little.

"Anyway, just sign the form, we haven't hurt anyone yet!"

With a deep breath Bryony then sighed. "Oh, really, oh, okay I guess I will have to sign it." She asked and picked up the pen.

Miriam nodded, "Yes please, we can't let you in the room without it signed. I would normally take your money now, but on this occasion...we will let that slide!" Miriam attempted a friendly smile as Bryony neatly squiggled her name on the bottom the sheet in blue ink. "I think its best that you go in meet Michelle again, she is a like me a little more sober than last time you saw her, then you can get comfortable before her customer Tiffany arrives, she normally just does Fridays, but she booked in for today as well, is that okay?"