Michelle Freeman -The Therapist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wetting is mainly it is done rather unknowingly or with some its earlier and all very willingly, it's done all by themselves, as I say, you can't defy gravity, if it goes in the top, it's got to come out the bottom at some point. Which brings us on to the more important thing for us, flow, can I offer you some more wine?" Michelle tried to flip the conversation back in her favour again as she hovered the half empty bottle in Bryony's direction.

"What does Miriam think of you doing this?" Bryony probed further holding her hand protectively over her glass.

"She loves me, especially when I am wet for her!" Michelle grinned and almost cackled.

Bryony shook her head looking at the wavering bottle. "I am trying my best to stay sober to study all of this!" she said defiantly.

Michelle shook her head in response and smiled, she placed the filter back between her red lips pulled on her cigarette and exhaled a sharp cone out into the room, "Oh, go on, just one more glass with us won't hurt." She stated with the smoke drifting out of her mouth, she then smiled again but with deep intent in her eyes as she had her cigarette in one hand and the bottle in the other that was wavering above the glass.

"I really shouldn't!, I can already feel the last one!"

Their heads turned as the bathroom door flung open.

"Go on Biriani, you know you want too!" Tiffany shouted across the room as she then giggled as she stopped where she was and tugged at the hem of her dress a pulled it further down her thighs in an attempt to stop flashing her white mesh knickers before continuing to stagger back from the bathroom.

Bryony laughed and shook her head at her name removed her hand from the top of her glass. "Oh, go on then, you've twisted my arms!" As Michelle quickly leaned over, before Bryony could change her mind and topped up her glass. The bottle was then firmly placed back on the desk as she pulled on the cigarette once more.

"That's our girl!" Tiffany replied as she sat down and picked up her now full glass.

Bryony looked surprized, "So, what do you two do now?" Bryony asked and brought the wine to her lips, smiled at them both and took a gulp.

"That's easy, first Tiffany and I we finish the wine, and then and only then, can I get the schnaps out for an afternoon of sex on the beach, yeah!" she grinned and danced on her seat and, looked a little uncomfortable as the obvious sound her buttocks squelching as she moved in her chair and then took a distracting gulp of wine.

***

Bryony again walked back from the toilet and at Michelle's bellowed but slurred request as she opened the door easily followed the line into the middle of the room. She could not help but chuckle to herself as she watched Michelle who was leaning wobbling against the counter in just her large granny cut black cotton knickers and unmatching white bra as she had seemed to have lost her dress between her desk and the counter. Michelle was stirring the huge pitcher of the pinkish cocktail.

"Oh, did I miss anything?" She asked as she looked across as Tiffany in a slumped position, her legs wide apart holding herself up on the chair whilst she tried to light yet another cigarette.

"Nope!" Michelle grinned "I just needed to be little more comfortable!" she stated as she continued stirring. "Being comfortable around here, is very important!" she said determinedly.

"Oh, okay." Bryony replied a little unconvinced. "So, what are you two going to do now?"

"Oh, all of us, aren't we Tiff?" Michelle turned to Tiffany who was again mid drag on her cigarette, "are going to play drink sex whilst we think." Tiffany nodded with the cigarette bouncing too as it was precariously lodged in the corner of her lips.

"Think about what?" Bryony again tried to innocently probe.

Michelle giggled "I don't know, how about sex?" she giggled "I am going to ask the questions, you know some word games, and whilst you think of the answer, we all drink!"

"But..."

"Your gunna drink with us!" Tiffany suggested from the other side of the room "Michelle's games are always way fun with all of us!" she giggled as she tried to get up and join them.

Michelle slowly poured the mixed drink into the large glasses, the frozen ice cubes clanging against the glass as they tumbled in. She picked up one glass took a small step forward before stepping back against the counter "So youse ready for the games?" she asked took a gulp and "ahed" and licked her lips nodding.

***

After rather tipsily and over enthusiastically agreeing to come back the following day for more drinks. With more than a bit of help from the very helpful and sober Miriam who did the important undoing the bike lock and then holding the frame steady. Bryony on her third attempt managed get her buttocks on the bike seat and with gentle push from Miriam, she unsteadily wobbled as she slowly and "carefully" peddled down the street. She was clearly having difficulties going in straight as the bike was quivering and wavering all over the place, but eventually managing to get home safely and in one piece.

The bike was quickly dumped in the garden hedge, and she ignored her mum as she eventually opened the front door; her dad was already out at work and unsteadily climbed the stairs annoyed with herself for being so drunk as she held the handrail in desperation to help her get up the steps. She with a gentle bounce off the landing banister she headed straight to the bathroom, almost slamming the door shut before turning pulling down her jeans and promptly sitting on the toilet whilst inspecting the damage, debating if it could be sweat or was it pee. She was cross with herself there was clearly small 50p sized damp patch on the crutch of her jeans. And whilst she admonished herself, as she looked down closer to herself and at her knickers, first in disgust at the damp patch in the gusset and then she giggled as she removed her fingers, sighed and there was a loud tinkling and hissing her own pee jetted and arced through her already slightly wet white lacey kickers and down into the toilet bowl below.

***

Over on the other side of town Miriam handed naked and slouching on the sofa Michelle another pint glass of water. "Come on babes, get it down you, need you thinking sort of straight before we think about dinner.

"Buttt Babes!" Michelle groaned as she took the glass in hand and sipped it.

"Come on Babes, you know we need to do this, we do it every night, then we can have a bath together, wash your hair!"

Michelle nodded as she sighed with a sullen face as she took now the third pint glass of water and started gulping it down, she didn't care that there were three streams of water. Two pouring out the side of the lips and splashing and dripping down covering her sagging breasts and then pooling on the sofa and the third pouring already piss wet crotch on to the soaked wet floor.

Chapter 5 Tuesday Afternoon

Bryony sat on her slightly uncomfortable wooden chair in the corner and looked around the room as she sat there with her Dictaphone on top her clipboard and then took in the empty room again. Her hangover headache had cleared by about ten, and with a bit of toasted bread for lunch she was starting to feel human. She had even tried to make sense of her notes before setting off at three when she had cycled over.

Bryony was determined that she raring to go, Michelle had laughed off her sheepish explanation of wetting herself once she had got home and that she that she had drunk four pints of cold water in an attempt to try and sober up and had then very much accidently wet herself again.

The reason the room was empty was Michelle had just then had again popped to the bathroom. Bryony assumed trying to prove a point that occasionally she might actually use it rather than just her knickers for convenience, this was highlighted that she didn't even bother to shut the door. If Bryony leaned forwards, she could see Michelle sitting on the toilet. She was just leaving Bryony alone in the unoccupied space with just her own thoughts. There was evidence that the room had been tidied from the state that it was in when she had left it the night before. There was the distinct whiff of bleach and cleaning fluids in the air, covering the overpowering whiff of smoke, urine, and wine from the night before.

The floor had been moped clean as was sparkling. She looked down noted the cleaning in her notepad, and the tapped the pen against her mouth as the toilet flushed and few moments later Michelle reappeared dressed in her high waisted black leggings and red lowcut fitted t-shirt highlighting all her bulging curves.

Michelle sighed and coughed as she sat back down and picked up her nearly empty wine glass and swallowed some before focusing on her guest "So, Bryony, I am glad that we had fun yesterday, and that you could join in, this customer is an interesting character, you would probably call her an alcoholic, she can drink and smoke me under the table!" Michelle laughed and coughed again as she pulled a fresh cigarette out of the pack as if her comment reminded her to do so and with deft click of the lighter soon got it alight pulling hard on it to get the instant hit she required.

"Oh, so why does she keep visiting?"

Michelle chuckled her exhale the smoke danced out of her mouth and then nose. "Her husband used to come and join me, I used to get him drunk, so he could join her at home drunk, a quick alcohol sprint for him afterwork he used to see it as. But she was jealous of me getting him drunk, so decided to come too. Now she just comes on her own. He might come over later, you never know!" She grinned and pulled open her drawer and retrieved her bottle of wine and twisted the lid and topped up her glass, before putting the bottle back in the drawer.

"So, what games will you play with her?" Bryony tapped her pen on the note as she tilted her head enquiringly.

Michelle sipped her wine, nodded as thought and then put the filter back between her lips and pulled on her cigarette before exhaling "She is a vodka fiend, so she will be hitting the vodka hard, I might set up the chairs, as that is always good fun to watch while a drink my wine!"

"Pardon?"

Michelle grinned "Don't worry, all will become clear in a minute."

Bryony nodded "So, where is she?"

Michelle giggled and shrugged her shoulders "I assume she will be making her way from back from another bar!" She laughed rubbing her thumb along her lips before taking another hit on her cigarette.

"Are you all your customers late?" She asked watching the exhaled smoke drift across the room.

Michelle flicked the ash of her cigarette and chuckled, "Yeah, the already drunk ones are!" She smiled at her desk phone as it shrilled as it wrang and picked it up. "Hey babes, all ready, yeah send her in, oh really?" she shook her head, took a long drag on the cigarette as she put the phone back on the cradle, exhaled and stubbed the cigarette out as they and looked intently at the door.

They both looked intently at the door, and it soon burst open with the large Fiona wearing grey leggings and yellow t-shirt at least two sizes too small and short as it was riding up her belly, her clearly braless breasts were wobbling and fighting the top as stumbled in.

Bryony tried and failed to stifle a cough as smoky alcohol fuelled personal aroma of Fiona appeared in front of them.

"Afternoon Fiona, how lovely to see you again." Michelle replied and introduced Bryony as her eyes were practically out on stalks. "How has your week been, I assume you have kept drunk and well?"

Fiona smiled as she opened her handbag and pulled out her pack of cigarettes and lighter. "Definitely!" she continued to growl with her deep voice she licked her lips and put her filter between them. She coughed and then flicked her lighter and drew heavily on the cigarette.

Bryony eyes widened as she wrote down on her note pad, "Already wet..." as the observed the dark shapes in the leggings in the crutch and tutted.

"So whats the plan Michelle, when do I get my voddy?" Fiona asked with urgency.

"First as ever, can you walk my line?" She smiled.

Fiona tutted, rolled her eyes, and smiled "Yeah, whatev's" and with her cigarette dangled in the corner of her lips she heaved herself out of the chair and waddled towards the line, correcting her course as she walked. She got to the end and did a very unstable turn before looking back at the girls. Michelle gave a little clap "Well done, excellent skills!" she smiled as Bryony raised an eyebrow having watched Fiona struggle to walk in a straight line and wrote that down her notes.

Michelle grinned and turned to Bryony, "Go on, now it's your turn on the catwalk yeah!" she smiled "Go on!" she waved her hand in the direction of the white line on the floor.

Bryony chuckled as she put her note pad down and got up with a bemused face and walked across the room and then with one foot in front of the other easily walked along the white line. She turned and put her arms on her hips and looked at Michelle "So what was that for?"

"Just benchmarking, no different to yesterday."

Bryony shook her head as a sudden flashback hit her of trying and very much failing to walk in a straight line after finishing nearly a pint of Sex on the Beach flooded her forgotten memories. She got up and crossed the room and compared to Fiona easily walked along the line.

Michelle clapped her hands "Wonderful both of you right shall we play our first game?"

Bryony nodded and promptly sat back down on her chair, crossed her legs over and picked up her notebook and smiled looking at the two of them.

***

Bryony sat with open mouth as she watched with open mouth as Fiona stumbled backwards and forwards down the line taking a shot of vodka at each end and then wobbling back to take another.

She got the chair closest to Michelle and took the shot wiped her arm across her lips and burped loudly. "Ohh tis ish good!" she grinned.

"Excellent, I think you have done enough there, we are now going to play some more games!" Michelle grinned as she stood up and staggered sideway slightly as she made her way to the game's cupboard. She kneeled and the got on all fours as she rummaged inside the cupboard her large arse wobbling in her almost translucent nature of them fabric as she hunted. "ahhah!" she declared as she reversed crawled slightly from having her head in the cupboard and appeared with large rectangular box with Jenga written across it.

Michelle carried the box over to the coffee table and almost with a Tada moment pulled the box up leaving the perfectly set up blocks in place.

Bryony leaned forward "What are you two doing now?"

Michelle chuckled "We are all going to play drinking Jenga."

Fiona staggered across the room towards Michelle "Oohh I used to play tis game!" she grinned.

Michelle picked up her wine glass and took a preparatory gulp, licked her lips, and gently coughed "For every single successful removal of the block you take a gulp of your drink." She took a large gulp "If it all falls down, you down the drink." Michelle grinned and finished off her drink in one long chug. Putting the empty glass down beside the tower.

"Arse you coming to play too?" Fiona looked at Bryony her head wobbling slightly loosely on her shoulders.

Bryony smiled and shook her head "It's okay thank you, I will let you two do this one!"

Fiona shook her head and stumbled sideways in the process "Yoush should do this touse!" she grinned as she slowly plodded and staggered as she made her way over to Michelle.

Bryony waved her hand dismissively, "Nah, I am ok, I drank far too much yesterday!"

A wry smile crept across Michelle's face. "Oh, come on Bryony it will only be a couple of tiny drinks, comes overs and play!"

Bryony had one of the largest world-weary sighs and slowly nodded with the knowledge of impending doom as she looked around the room and the door actively contemplating leaving.

***

Michelle wobbled backwards triumphantly after yet again successfully sliding the box up with all the bricks set up perfectly, as Fiona fell on to the couch her legs wide apart and giggled and stroked her still sopping wet crutch and then casually tried to wipe her hands dry on the leather sofa as she shuffled up and concentrated again on the rebuilt tower in front of her and with focus slowly pushed a block out with her index finger, just catching it before it fell on the table, she smiled as she placed it back on the top of the tower and picked up her shot glass and threw the contents down in her mouth, swallowing and then grinning as she did. Michelle casually topped up the shot glass as Bryony moved forward and pushed her finger through the next level and placed it too on the top. Michelle and Fiona both looked at her she picked up the tumbler and gulped down the vodka and orange juice.

Michelle smiled as she staggered towards the tower and removed on the edge piece and place it on the top and with her lopsided grin smiled and then took a gulp of her wine, licking the corner of her mouth for the missed dribble.

Fiona manged to wiggle out a piece and somehow even with her complete disorientation manged to get the block on top. Michelle nodded at her, and she grinned as she took another shot.

Bryony stayed kneeling by the table and gently pushed the centre bar out two up from bottom and smiled as she stretched and put it on the top, she shrugged her shoulders as if to say that was easy. Michelle unsteadily topped up more vodka and splashed more orange juice into the tumbler glass beside Bryony. "Well done, down the hatch again!" she grinned as Bryony looked at both women and picked up the glass and took a small slurp and then recoiled as pulled a face and licked her lips after swallowing and as she put the glass down whilst Michelle with a big grin topped up the glass with vodka.

Fiona wobbled around the tower and gently with one finger pushed a block out from halfway and with a grin put it on the top and downed her shot of vodka with a single gulp.

As Bryony tried to push a simple piece the whole tower came crashing down, Bryony yelped as the blocks crashed around her.

"Oh well, down in one again!" Michelle grinned looking at the vodka and orange drink.

Bryony sighed reluctantly picked up the glass and took a large gulp, and with coercion from Michelle and Fiona finished off the contents of glass, pulling a face as the alcohol and orange went down.

"Wonderful, let's go again, this is fun!" Michelle giggled as she squeezed her thighs together before releasing as she bent over and started to carefully put the blocks back in the box.

"Oops I need a pee now!" Fiona announced as she attempted to levered herself off the sofa and fell back giggling before trying again and eventually staggered around the room not heading in the direction of the bathroom.

Michelle shrugged her shoulders "Youse knows youse don't need permishion to pish from me!" She giggled.

Fiona nodded as she staggered around the room briefly as she wiggled her leggings and then her what had been bright yellow knickers down around her thick thighs flashing her large fat, bright white ass at both of them before turning slightly and attempting a squat as the jet of piss thundered from between her thighs and splattered down on to the floor creating a river in the middle of the tiles.

Michelle smiled as the hissing subsided across the room, she looked at Bryony "Youse maksh a note... see somes of my cuschtomers don't wets themshelves does they!" she giggled as she put the final brick inside the box as Fiona tugged and pulled as she pulled her slightly splashed wet knickers up, leaving her leggings still down around her thighs as she awkwardly staggered back towards them.