Michelle Freeman -The Therapist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

They both stood looking at the first of the half a dozen, large, floor to ceiling sized oil painting of Alexis's wife Charlotte, they were all hung on the bright white walls, off the white ceiling the bright white spotlights lighting the canvases. They were spread at intermittent distance along the walls.

The first painting of Charlotte was painted of lying down on the bed. Her chubby, streaks of blue varicose vein covered legs lying invitingly wide apart, almost centre to the painting her unshaven jet dark black pubes twisting and turning above her red raw post coital lips between her thighs. He had painted her skin a mottled white colour. Her large sagging breasts with large purple areolas were hanging free the lower one squishing against the bed sheet her smile looking warmly and lovingly at the painter as she lay there holding a can of green Carlsberg in one hand the other hand holding her dappled large belly. On the wall the printed words suggested the title of the painting was 'Breakfast in Bed'.

"It's stunning, she is gorgeous don't you think babes. She is truly sexy as hell, it's such a lovely morning scene don't you think?" Miriam stated as she stepped back from reading the blurb on the wall and focused on looking up at the painting. The instantly gulped down her wine emptying the glass again and then triumphantly licked her lips as studied it the picture in great detail, nodding appreciatively.

Michelle shrugged her shoulders and continued to chew on a sausage roll, brushing the crumbs off her chest, and after looking down into the void, she retrieved a piece that fallen down her top and shrugged her shoulders "Yes, I guess so babes?" She stated with her mouthful. Using the wine to wash it down.

Miriam's focus returned to the wall and picture "Look at the brush strokes babes, she looks absolutely fucking amazing. Alexis has got her focus and beauty so well."

Michelle raised an eyebrow at Miriam's language and nodded, "Yeah babes, whatever, you've been watching too much BBC Four whilst I am passed out." She licked her crumb covered lips. "Oh Babes, do you want another sausage roll?"

"Oh yes, great idea babes, especially if you are going, another glass of this wine too, as its lovely." Miriam handed her the empty glass.

Michelle nodded and smiled "Of course babes!" she smiled and turned and headed back towards the food as Miriam walked across to the next picture and looked up and smiled.

She chuckled as it was titled 'WFH WTF' and in the top left-hand corner in the background in the studio was a replication of the whole painting if a little unfinished. It was leaning against an easel. The painting was surrounded by mess. Lots of pots and brushes, there was a scattering of other unfinished canvases surrounding it. But in the foreground down what was perceived as a hallway was the large impression of the back of Charlotte filling most of the picture, she was dressed on her top half in a black work blazer, her white blouse collar evident around her neck as her messy dark bed hair was up in a bun, whilst she stared at the bright computer screen with lots of blurred oil splodges representing faces in boxes. Her large naked buttocks were squished and bulging out against the hard wooden pine kitchen chair. The white buttocks were contrasted as they were split in two only by a thin black thong with its whale tale running along her back under the white blouse it was stretched and squeezing deep, squishing into her large curvaceous muffin top love handles.

On the floor by the chair leg an empty bottle of wine on its side looking as if rolled against the chair leg the table next to a curled up black cat. A full ashtray on the desk just out site of the computer screen, a steaming hot mug of coffee in her hand, and behind her dangled off the chair a black lacy bra with the large bulging cups gently swinging in the air.

Miriam looked up and chuckled at the sight of the painting as Michelle arrived beside her handed her a glass. "Babes, remind you of anyone?" She grinned and took a gulp of the wine.

Michelle looked up and took in the picture and then shrugged "Babes, you know yes I could have a mug of coffee on the go and by god that thong would chaff. I prefer my big drinking pants!" she smiled and chewed on the cheese off a stick before chasing the pineapple chunk with her tongue before then twiddling the stick. "Ooh actually babes talking of drinking, as we are rather in public, I am going to pop to the loo again. And then go outside to have a ciggy or two, is that okay?"

Miriam rolled her eyes, nodded, and gulped the wine "Yeah babes, see you in a minute, I will go once you get back. I want to keep looking at the art!" She grinned. Kissed Michelle and then as she disappeared, she shuffled with the crowds to the next picture.

The next large wall hanging was titled "After Lunch". As with all the paintings it was painted in a very similar style, with large oily brush strokes and artistic splodges of paint, this one was set in the kitchen. Charlotte this time was standing against the sink, her large belly clearly wet resting on top on the counter. She was now naked from the waist down. Her curvaceous spotty buttocks hanging free. Her hands covered in the yellow marigolds as she stood there scrubbing a white plate as she was clearly doing the dishes. She had a cigarette was dangled from her lips the smoke drifting up from the tip. It was evident in the painting that her focus was elsewhere, other than the dish in hand as she stared dreamily out through the window. Out into the far distance beyond the hazy brown gate in the background. Miriam smiled between gulps of her own wine as she took in the huge paintings. Her nipples were now hard and protruding though the soft fabric of her outfit. To her Charlotte was extremely gorgeous.

With a shuffle to her right the next picture was titles 'Washing Day'. Centre of the picture was again Charlotte but this one was more claustrophobic. It was in portrait. It was of her bending over a white plastic washing basket on top of the faux wooden lino floor in front of a white washing machine. She was wearing a pink strappy top, and with the position she was in, with her large breasts hanging down. It was obvious the there was no bra, the angle Alexis had painted showed right down the dark valley between her hanging breasts. It was voyeuristic, a snapshot. There was a splash of paint to hint her hanging belly through the gap, her breasts and areolae were only just about contained within the fabric of the top.

One hand was reaching for the clothing to throw into the machine, the other was on the counter with a burning cigarette between her fingers being kept out the way of the clothes. A pink thong was cheekily escaping the machine and had yet to be properly pushed in. Miriam smiled and nodded taking it all in whilst taking repetitive gulps of her wine. The waitress came past and with a happy grin. Miriam grinned back as she swapped the glasses.

With the low mutterings of the art gallery, she moved on to the next picture titled 'Dinner'. It was a self-portrait of the couple sitting on their green tatty sofa with two large takeaway pizzas boxes on their laps watching television. They were both mid bites, whilst focused on the TV, rather than each other. The television was out of view in the corner of the room. For him the melted cheese was comically drooping sliding off the side of the slice and mixing with his dark beard. There was the half empty crate of Carlsberg cans on the floor in front of their matching brown slipper covered toes. There was still a scattering of empty crushed cans around their feet. Her white work blouse was now folded hanging over the arm of the chair with her black thong balanced on top.

Miriam smiled knowingly and followed the small crowd with the next painting, she wobbled backwards slightly in her heels before taking yet another recuperative couple of gulps of her wine as she looked up at the now large painting this time in landscape titled 'Bathroom'. It was of again of the dark-haired Charlotte. Her hair was clearly wet having washed, it was slicked back and the pony tail came down the side of her face and on to her chest. She was lying in a white bubble filled bath. Her knees up on the side of the salmon pink bath. Her large gluttoned full belly and breasts like large cream islands poking above the sea of white sea of bubble bath foam. Her pubic area was painted as if it was a dark sandy beach. Her head was lying back against the edge of the bath whilst her fat toes were playfully wedged up the tap holes, her wet washed hair tight and twisted down around her neck, Charlottes eyes were closed as her cheeks were in permanent concaved motion as the broad brushstrokes showed of the contentment in the face as she lovingly pulled on her cigarette, the tip burning a bright splodge of orange against the white of the tiles in the bathroom and then dark grey smoke snaked from the tip drifting and twisting up and mixing with the steam of the bathroom. Miriam couldn't help but nod as she saw the ashtray wedged in the soap indent lodged against a yellow rubber duck and a shampoo bottle on her right was full of stubbed out cigarettes, the one on the left had yet another green can of Carlsberg prominently sitting in it alongside various shower gels.

Miriam licked her lips and took a gulp of wine and then sniffed the air and smiled knowingly as she smelt the almost delicious bow wave of the aroma of the potent smell of fresh cigarette smoke that surrounds a smoker as they move through a smoke free environment. She grinned a tipsy smile as she turned her head as Michelle returned and stood beside her. She leaned in and kissed Michelle on the cheek and whispered, "I'm now very wet, too wet, it's my turn for the loo, babes, I may even be too late!" and then with her spare hand she affectionately squeezed Michelle's soft backside and then passionately kissed Michelle on the lips. As they separated, she released her grip of the embrace and offering the now empty glass to Michelle and then stumbling to the side in her heels before over correcting her direction twice as she unsteadily headed off towards the grey door against the white wall with TOILETS in dark black font written above.

Michelle snorted a giggled and shrugged her shoulders and stood bored whilst looking at the painting twisted her lips trying to work out what everyone was enjoying before swapping both glasses over as the blonde waitress came past again. She walked again over to the food and nibbled on a couple of the tuna sandwiches before walking back to the spot where Miriam had left her.

A few minutes later Miriam came back out from the grey door, her lips bright red with freshly applied lipstick as she wiggled in her heels across the room back to Michelle where she was loyally still standing. Miriam quickly grabbed the full wine glass from her and took a long guzzling gulp. Michelle smiled and tutted as she quickly opened the small black bag that Miriam had around her shoulder and tucked the protruding lacy clearly wet pink knickers that were spilling out of the black leather bag a little further into it before closing it properly again. She winked and smiled "That's better for you babes!" as Miriam's fingers crept along Michelle's backside before she affectionately squeezed her hips.

They both grinned at each other "Oohh thanks babes, they were a little too wet and moist to be comfortable, just don't touch the skirt and turn me on any more!" she winked and smiled knowingly before turning and looking at the painting.

"Babes, it's nice to think you get turned on by looking at a beautiful large, potentially drunk girl!" Michelle grinned.

Miriam laughed loudly and tipsily "You know that definitely do babes, every night. But Babes, what, do you think of this picture?" Miriam asked before taking large gulp of her new wine.

"It's okay, it's her in a bath, it's nothing special?" Michelle said disparagingly, not really caring. "I was going to tell you that I just had a smoke with her." She pointed to the picture "Charlotte outside, she sounds lovely person, I think we would enjoy getting to know her!" she grinned. "I think she would appreciate our services!" She winked.

Miriam's eyes widened "Oh wow babes, you will have introduced us babes, as can't you recognise and see the Alexis's love of the Charlotte through the painting?" Michelle asked before quaffing more of the wine and licking her lips with delight.

Michelle looked back at the painting and pointed "Err, I guess so, but look over there, babes," she pointed with her finger around the glass "I can see that they have the same bath taps as us, as my toes do the same, but she is brave doing that, the hot tap hurts!" she giggled and took a slurp of her wine.

Miriam laughed loudly and exaggeratedly it almost echoed off the bare walls and ceiling and then took a two long gulps of her wine and licked her lips afterwards "Babes, you are amazing, but sometimes you are a muppet! Anyway, the last thing before the talks is a very impressive bronze statue, it is called 'Bedtime'" she said overly loudly against the background chatter as the alcohol swum around her blood stream.

Michelle stood there and nodded in agreement.

***

In the far corner of the room, lit by two bright spotlights, just a little away from the paintings stood two full life size bronze statues one of Alexis and the other Charlotte. She was sculpted on all fours as if she was on top of the bed, her large natural curvy breasts were beautiful, hanging vertically down the humungous erect nipples almost scraping against the floor. Whilst a couple of paces behind her the slim muscular equally naked Alexis stood one hand on his hip the other reaching out to touch Charlottes rear, as his equally humongous semi erect penis was lining up to slide inside.

"Oh my god babes, this so much better than the photos on their website, look at him, he is amazing, and wow, look at her, the energy between these statues is just so stimulating." Miriam's own hand casually scratched her own excited crotch.

"Babes, I am thinking you've might have drunk too much?" Michelle cautioned as she wrapped her hand around Miriam's waist.

She shook her rather loose head and waved her finger side to side "No, no, no babes, pots and kettles, I've had no more than you, I'm good, really good, I'm muchly fine, they are amazing!" Miriam tipsily stated whilst trying to be defiant. She frowned as she looked at the quarter empty glass, brought it to her lips and quickly chugged the rest of the wine down her throat. Loudly sighing afterwards and wiping her chin with her hand to remove the dribbles, "Oh that was nice, where's that far too skinny girl gone for more wine?" she said far too loudly licked her lips looking around "As we now importantly need to finds a top ups, I'm very empty?"

"She will be around again, I am sure?" Michelle let go if Miriam and looked around for the waitress.

"Anyways, babes, did you know, it said online that he used papier-mâché to model both of them correctly, even her tits and vag?" Miriam said overly brashly, before giggling, as other visitors turned their heads briefly as they pointed and tutted before continuing their own discussions, as she grinned back at them as she wobbled unsteadily in her heels as she stepped forward closer to the statue. Stepping away from Michelle's outstretched arm. Miriam stroked and caressed the large golden haunch of the bronze Charlotte she then, her hand stroking the body followed the casing around she bent down and giggled as she looked at the soft stomach and breasts both hanging down, her hands followed up along the back, the rolls of back fat raised by the shoulder blades, Miriam stroked her modelled hair, all tied back in a tight pony tail away from Charlottes face, the short butt of a cigarette between her grinning lips, Miriam's continued to trail her fingers along the other side of the polished statue until she came back around to the backside.

"Babes..." Michelle stated worriedly as Miriam paused and looked up, her hands still lovingly wandering and caressing Charlotte's bronze body.

"Yeah babes?" She smiled as she slowly turned to look behind her at the naked Alexis statue, her mouth opened wide as she studied the form "Wow, look babes, he is very stunning, he is, wow, hung like a horse!" she grinned as she reached up and started stoking and caressing the brass member with her other hand.

Michelle's eyes practically popped out on stalks "Oh god, Babes, please don't touch it, or even break it off, we will definitely get thrown out?" she tried to loudly whisper in hushed tones.

Miriam ignored her as her left hand's fingers with her bright red painted nails lovingly and intently caressed the golden brass buttocks of Charlotte before lifting up her own skirt a little, her own hand creeped inside her own thighs flashing her untamed, uncovered naked crotch to everyone whilst her right hand gently stroked and polished Alexis' bronze member. She continued passionately stroking her hands along the shaft she gently cupped the large brass balls before her fingers wrapped securely around the long thick brass shaft. A smile came across her face as she looked at the backside of the Charlotte model "Babes, fuck, look Babes, you can actually fuck her too!" She giggled as she removed her fingers between her crotch, the skirt dropped down again as she slowly slid her two wet fingers into the polished brass hole of the anatomically modelled backside as her other hand more vigorously started stroking the erect brass member by her ear, she moaned and turned her head, and her mouth neared it.

Michelle sipped her wine and then looked up gulped loudly and grimaced, as there was a gruff cough from behind Miriam, her drunken grin disappeared as she froze mid stroke, her finger deep inside the female statue and her wide-open mouth, saliva dripping from her wet lips tantalising close to the tip of brass male penis.

Alexis and Charlotte were standing right behind Miriam, their arms around each other's backs they tilted their heads sideways at the same time and looked quizzically on at Miriam whilst they both were desperately struggling to keep a straight face between chortles. Their heads tilted further as Miriam's tongue almost touched the bronzed tip. At that point Alexis deeply, almost politely, coughed. Miriam stopped mid stroke her mouth wide open, suddenly clearly feeling the world looking at her. She slowly and guiltily released her grip one finger at a time from the shaft of the penis whilst still leaving her index and middle fingers still buried deep inside the female statue. She stood there not moving as her face went a darker and darker shade of bright crimson red. Whilst behind her, the couple both burst out laughing.

***

Brian accelerated away in the cab with the two of them sat each other's hand on their laps almost childishly giggling in the back of the taxi as he drove through the streets back towards their flat.

"Looks like you ladies have both had more fun again this afternoon?" He asked looking at them in the rear-view mirror.

"Yes, very much so Brian, if a little embarrassing." Michelle twiddled the unlit cigarette between her fingers.

"My knowledge of you two over the years, that is nothing new!" he grinned as he flicked his eyes back in the mirror to look at them again in.

Michelle giggled "Think you can call shagging an inanimate object new?" she then burst out laughing and they both giggled loudly.

"Well, yes, that sounds interesting you can tell me more later!" Brian shook his head dismissively in the mirror "I've been meaning to ask you two something..."

"What Bri?"

"Easy, what have you done with my Bryony?"

They looked at each other, stifled a giggle snorted and then giggled again "Nothing Bri!" Michelle said all innocently defensively shaking their heads before giggling again.