Michelle Freeman -The Therapist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers

"Yeah, tall story, she said she had been drinking with a couple of women...for a Uni project."

"Yeah Bri?" Miriam again stifled a drunken incriminating giggle.

"Well, you two are the most likely culprits?"

"Whats the problem with that Bri?" Michelle asked.

Brian rolled his eyes in the mirror "On Tuesday I had to rescue her from the privet hedge on the driveway."

Miriam drunkenly giggled again.

"Someone had cleverly suggested that rather than getting a cab, that they cycled home..."

Miriam giggled again. "Yeah Bri, and?" she chuckled.

"She was in no fit state to walk after an afternoon with you two, let alone bloody cycle!"

"And?" Miriam stifled yet another giggle. "You've seen enough of your clients like that before." She full on giggled.

"Yes, but not my bloody daughter!"

"Oh...sorry Bri..." Miriam said with tipsy bravado.

"Was she, like, okay?" Michelle asked.

"Yes, she was fine, I carried her into the house with sodden piss-stained jeans and dumped her in the bath to dry out, and we haven't really seen her since as she been nursing the 'world's worst ever hangover' whilst busy drinking vast quantities of coffee and eating plain toast whilst furiously writing her report."

Michelle smiled knowingly and nodded "She is a good girl!"

"Yeah, Bry is. But she leaves again on Saturday; it will be strange not to have her in the house!" Brian stated. "But I bet she goes out again..." he mused.

"Oh Babes, sorry," Miriam piped up as she looked out the window as they were driven along "do you think we could have a quick one in the Cork?" Miriam asked slightly drunkenly.

"Don't you think you've drunk and embarrassed us enough babes?"

"Never, maybe one tiny one more drink?" Miriam asked and stroked Michelle's legs.

"Babes, or we could just go home and drink?" Michelle caressed Miriam's legs once again and smiled lovingly at her.

"Ladies, what are you two doing, I need to know now?" Brian asked.

"Home please!" Michelle stated taking control. "I need a ciggy!" she grinned.

"Ohhh." Miriam sulked, but then groaned softly as Michelle's distracted her as her fingers migrated further up her skirt and Miriam's head soon drunkenly landed on Michelle's shoulder as she quietly sighed as Michelle's fingers got to work under the hem of the now wet skirt.

Late Friday Evening.

Tiffany giggled as lay on the floor surrounded by their puddles. Her legs up in a wide apart Vee, she chuckled again as her dirty shoeless feet dangled down as her pee gushed through what was the last thing she was actually now wearing. They had been earlier this afternoon, bright white and pink polka dot cotton knickers which matched a bra which had long been discarded. After a session with Michelle the knickers were very much a sorry state of tinged yellow and dark red dots. She huffed as she climbed up on to her elbows to look down her wet body and watch the last spurts of the dribbles jetted out through her saturated gusset out on to the floor, her blonde hair was a sopping matted mess. But she was still happily giggling away.

Michelle smiled as she shifted her weight on the sofa and then pulled two cigarettes from the pack as the hissing subsided. She then leaned over offered Tiffany a post pee cigarette and then unsteadily the flame from her lighter, and they both lit up.

"I mery muchly need this!" Tiffany grinned as she stroked her sodden gusset and, delicately moved the fabric aside and slide her fingers inside herself and lay back in the puddle and moaned as she then brought the cigarette back to her lips and pulled on the cigarette.

Michelle chuckled, nodded encouragingly as she inhaled on her cigarette and then let the smoke drift out of her nose. They sat there in silence enjoying their nicotine.

The silence was ruined, and they both jumped feet as the doorbell rang in the hallway. Tiffany's feet were now splashing in the cooling puddle she had produced as they both sat still the cigarettes burning between their fingers as they looked intently at the office door. "Youse hasn't gots us mores pizza?" Tiffany asked slurring whilst excitedly rubbing her belly.

"Don't think so!" Michelle replied a little confused.

After a bit of commotion and within seconds the door burst open with Miriam standing in her grey sweatpants hugging a mug of coffee in her dark blue hoody with Bryony standing there all summery in in a pink camisole top and short blue jean skirt.

"Hey babes and Tiff, look who the cat dragged in?" Miriam announced as Bryony sheepishly grinned and took a corrective step to the side to stay in position.

"Ish been saysing goods byes to my fends...again!" she chuckled and looked to her shoulder pulled up her white bra strap that had fallen as the other side instantly fell in support.

"Looks like you had fun time out?" Miriam stated as she supportively put her arm around Bryony as she started to stumble to the side and to stop her falling over. "We better ring your dad to pick you both up!" she grinned.

Bryony shook her head and then waited for the world to stop spinning. She then pointed and waved her finger vaguely in the direction of Michelle and Tiffany "Buts ise have comes for more funs with you twose!" she giggled and unsteadily tried to dance on the spot.

Miriam wryly smiled as she looked at the practically naked Tiffany sprawled out on the floor, her eyes rolling around their sockets and to Michelle still loosely dressed in her wraparound dress. "Hmmm, okay, carry on for now you three, I will call Brian for a pickup for half an hours' time!"

Michelle drew on the cigarette and exhaled, "Bry, help yourself to the vodka!" she said grinning as she stubbed the cigarette out and then pointed to the bottle of vodka on the little table.

"Ise will!" Bryony slurred as she was then released from Miriam she staggered sideways to the counter by the fridge and grabbed it for support before shaking her head and looked up across the room with determination in her eyes she staggered the other way slowly made her way into the middle of the room before like an ungraceful camel skating on ice, she slid in her white strappy sandals on Tiffany's and Michelle's puddle and slipped and tumbled to her knees, just a couple of paces away just out of reach from nearly empty bottle of vodka and sat her pert backside on the back of heels and with a stern face she looked at Michelle and then Tiffany and then focused on the table as pathetically stretched out her hand, missed the bottle with a swipe before she started giggling uncontrollably as she tried and tried again.

An Hour Later on Friday Evening

Michelle leaned her body forward and groaned as she picked up the glass as she then gulped and chugged down the last of a vodka and orange as she sat on the edge of the sofa still in just her green knickers and not matching blue bra.

"Babes, you know you will feel better for the bath?" Miriam suggested as she pottered around tidying up. "I will even run it for you."

Michelle nodded "Yes babes, I know that, but you knows what?"

"What babes?"

"Babes, I am feeling wery, very, meh and fat and just all so blob like!" She whined and wedged her finger deep into her belly button on the edge of her large stomach rolls before taking two attempts at putting the glass down on the table. The then whilst unsteadily leaned forward finally pincered a cigarette from the open pack on the table. She placed the filter between her lips and fiddled and flicked the lighter, she inhaled and as she fell almost violently back on to sofa cushions as she exhaled.

"But you're still my gorgeous babes!" Miriam tried to corral her mood as she folded a t-shirt over and placed it on the back on the pile of washing beside her.

Michelle drew again on the cigarette and her hand migrated over her belly and with her legs wide apart stroked between her thighs and moved the piss sodden gusset across to reveal her clit with her index finger, she exhaled and chuckled to herself. "You know what babes?"

"What babes?"

"I've been thinking, babes."

"Yeah babes?" Miriam tiredly sighed as she folded a skirt over and placed with the top.

"Maybe, babes, you know, I should go back to being an accountant, sits in an office and drink coffees all day?" she slurred and then pulled hard on her cigarette and moaned as her fingers stroked harder. Her exhale drifted out her nose.

Miriam snorted in surprize as she looked across at Michelle spread eagle on the sofa, cigarette between her lips and fingers busy between her inviting thighs.

"Why babes?"

Michelle stopped rubbing herself and her sodden knickers snapped and splattered partially back in place halfway across her unshaven dark pubic hair covered crutch. She looked up and across at Miriam, she removed the cigarette from her lips and exhaled and with another drunken groan she stretched forward to flick the ash off. Then took another gulp of her vodka orange before falling back again and again looking at Miriam. "Babes, I am merrily fucking pissed yet again, my knickers are all sodden..." she twanged the gusset back into place, "I have eaten the amazing large meat feast pizza every night bar I think yesterday for like months. I am drunk by lunchtime I am utter pissing pissed mess of a fat cow!"

Miriam smiled at her partner and nodded in agreement "Yeah babes," she brought another huge pair of Michelle's black drinking knickers out of the washing basket and folded it and placed it with the tops. "But babes, I thought you liked it, sexy naked women slithering wet in front of you. That tease show you do for the guys, when being able to walk around practically naked all day, having an incontinent bladder, thought that's what you loved babe?"

Michelle pulled on the cigarette as Miriam talked gently nodding her head before exhaling "Babes... yes, you know I like all that!" She grinned.

Miriam shrugged her shoulders, "Well then, why stop?" She quickly folded two more pairs of huge knickers.

Michell sighed and wobbled as she shuffled up on the sofa again and leaned her elbows on her knees and looked across at Michelle. "I just don't know if I can do this anymore?" She closed her eyes as pulled on the cigarette again, exhaled a cone up to the ceiling, and then took quick almost desperate drag and stubbed it out as the smoke drifted out her nose, she looked across at Miriam and sighed more smoke out of her lungs and looked through her cloud and picked up her drink gulped down the rest of the vodka and orange almost dropped the empty glass on the table before resting her head in her hands.

"Babes, so I guess you want a top up before I get you in your bath?" Miriam asked as she dropped her small pink thong on to a different pile.

Michelle slowly raised her drunken heavy head from her hands stared at Miriam for a second and then looked at the empty glass and then back at Miriam as she folded yet another top and shook her head before snorting and then slowly, she nodded.

"If you honestly feel that way babes, we can swap for a bit, but you realise that you will need to stay sober in the office to help me when drunk?"

Michelle swirled the empty glass around on the table as she thought. She tipped the last dribble down her throat and licked her lips "I guess I could try babes?"

The End...for now.

Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers