All Comments on 'Michelle Gets Ready To Go Out Again'

by Veri

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
adios

Sayonara, bsevo khoroshova, and Good Luck...couldn't happen to a more deserving shyster!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enough Already

End this. You keep indicating that he really didn't want her to go this far and that SHE pushed it. Typical of someone who knows they are wrong...A good defense is sometimes a good offense, and in this case - she angrily blames him. No way, this is her thing!

Have him leave a note on the kitchen table...

(Note)

Our fantasy (only fantasy) and you pushed it - not me. I remained quiet only because of the lustful, horny and excited looks you gave me but know this - 'Not My Wife'!!! A fantasy and just playing at it is one thing but not what you are doing!

Obviously, I have moved out. I'll give you two days to text me that you are willing to quit and then we'll move away...otherwise - have a great life...THIS was your thrill - not mine'

If I don't get a text, you'll never hear from me or see me again!

I Love the woman I married but I'm past caring about the new someone I don't know or want to know!

(End Note)

BTW, isn't this a 4 or 5 part story where she eventually ends up being slutted by a co-worker and ultimately tricks her new pimp into confessing his intentions while being wired by the police.

Don't misunderstand, I'm not ctitisizing your story or effort, just seems like you're reiterating the last chapter for filler in the 2nd so...why not cut the guy loose? Sure, he loves her but she has no problem getting kurt, angry, demeaning, condescending and arrogant with him - that's No Respect...time to leave.

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
she made her bed

Well it was her fant that she wanted to do. He like a fool let her and now she is blaming him for it. as the pimp is just a kid think the husband should have some word with him and just get all the videos and pics before he dose something more. Young guys like a milf but most guys want young pussy not old ones. If that dosen't work he should just tell her goodbye

deadonedeadoneover 11 years ago
typical bitch

Blame everyone one else for actions. To quote "You let me explore this side of me and now.....", did he force her, no.

I say get a lot of evidence of her whoring herself out and file for divorce. Contact the vice squad get her arrested and send that info to her firm and any of their clients that you know of.

But I have no respect for this husband, none. He is a pathetic WACC wanker.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Never Heard Such Bullshit In My Life

She wants to be a whore, treat her like a whore. Whores belong on the street. Throw her and her shit out and let her worry about where she will live. Then divorce her stinking ass. Fuck the slimy cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Great so far, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What

Look, it's a story, sexual, porno, hot and envigorating but - BUT - he let her do what she wanted and he didn't once put her in her place.

Slutty women find a way to keep their men in a guilt mode but - again - it was her doing.

Well, just a story but, as a man, I would like to have read where he told her "I'm sorry you feel it's my fault, I kept quiet at your request and the whole thing was/is your idea, I'll be gone when you get back - hope you don't get aids, using drugs and/or end up in jail!"

Something - your whole story was him letting her do what she wanted, it wasn't just a fantasy - it's who she is, he doesn't have her and probably never did. Right now all he is, is a token that tells her she is really respectful - Not!

Thanks, it was a hot read.

BobNbobbbi43BobNbobbbi43about 6 years ago
Powwerful . . .

. . . expression of circumstance, lust, angst, revenge, and plain fucking horny desire. Go fuck girl and tell hubby you don't give a shit what he thinks. Hubby is your life lover but your pimp is the man.

Another example of good storytelling, Veri.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Easy problem to solve.

He packs his things and leaves. Clean out the bank accounts, cancel the credit cards, quit his job and head for the hills. She has so many diseases by now that he's in real danger. She's obviously mentally ill. Sometimes you can only save yourself. Stupid story, with no thought given to any real consequences for her actions and no ending to the story.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
What

What's her hurry, she'll always be a whore? BobbNBoobi having angst again in his panties over another POS cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous