All Comments on 'Michelle's Adventure in Vietnam'

by Jessbrazil

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this sexy story! Please write more AMLF/AMWF sex stories like this, I love it and you are very talented at writing these! Thank you!

JessbrazilJessbrazilover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you!! I am happy you liked and yes, I will write more!! :)

NeverthelessEndingNeverthelessEnding9 months ago

wow this reminds me of what i did as a personal tour guide back then. an european, i think Italian lady with broken English asks for a private trip visiting Hindu temple an hour ride from S city (Indonesia). I thought she was just going for simple visit, but instead she asks for a more secluded place for a down to earth naked yoga! as she went with her exercise, me too going along with my hand between my crotch. Unfortunately nothing is going on between us as she said i could finish my business while watching her only, as she admit she was more asexual and wasn't aroused.

JessbrazilJessbrazil9 months agoAuthor

@NeverthelessEnding, thank you. I am happy this story brought back a happymemory for you :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessbrazil@Jessbrazil
Hi guys, I'm Cristiane. I'm 44 years old and from Brazil. I like to write and read erotic fiction. I had profile here before but for some reason was deleted so I made other for share my work and read your stories.