Michelle's Water Torture

Story Info
Wife disappoints and makes up for it.
1.2k words
3.75
27.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met my wife, I did what most guys do and that's tried to push sexual boundaries as far as they could to see the scope of the woman they were with. In honesty when I first met Michelle I didn't for one second imagine we would end up married. As I write this, she's sat in the garden sunning herself and I am again taken with the thought of what is she doing with me?

It was early days maybe 2 months in and our sex life was fantastic, we were open about our desires and we had done a lot of things like, fucking in a public place, fucking with someone watching, anal sex etc. When I met Michelle, I had a porn addiction from living on my own and some of the rabbit holes I'd find myself in would begin to fuel my fantasies with her. I was experimenting in a little BDSM and this was fuelling my desire for Michelle.

I had a work interview with a potential employee planned for one evening. I carried out this duty and then got back into my car. I knew Michelle was home by now and I text her with a challenge.

Michelle

I'm on my way home and will be there in 30 minutes. I want you to be dressed exactly how I describe and in the exact position I request to follow.

A black bra.

A black thong.

Black stockings.

Black high heels.

Blindfolded - use the blindfold we bought at the weekend.

I want you to unlock the front door and go and kneel on the floor in the lounge facing the door.

DO NOT QUESTION ANYTHING just type back the word YES.

I received a text back. Yes.

It's probably the best time to describe Michelle. She is stunning very striking looking, when she walks in any room, she turns heads. She's 5 ft 4" and has short brown hair in a very short bob. Her body is in great shape for 35 and looks more like 26/27 years old. She has a very smutty look and she adds to this with some well-presented tattoos on her feet, legs, arms and back. Her tits are incredible for her age and look false although they are real, her nipples are responsive and long and dark. She's quite olive skinned naturally, and it sets off her look to a tee. She has fantastic legs and a firm peachy arse. Her pussy is waxed totally, she gets it done every three weeks in a beauty parlour near home. Thinking about that her stories of this are for another posting.

I pulled up at home and was excited to walk in on her, I had it all planned in my head what I was going to do. I turned the handle of the front door and was pleased it was unlocked as requested. I moved into the hall and could already see her knelt in position on the floor in the lounge facing the door.

She looked an absolute picture and I took my phone out and snapped some pictures.

Knees shoulder width apart, stockings on, thong on, arms by her side and a blindfold in place. I walked over to her without saying a word. I began to slowly walk around her, she started to flinch slightly and looked very nervous. I stopped and admired her body and she shrieked for no reason and ripped the blindfold off her eyes. She looked fearful it was clear she wasn't in the same mindset as me.

She began to say how she felt someone was with me, we had described fantasies of threesomes and her head was playing mind games. As we sat on opposite sofas, I told her how let down I was by the abrupt ending to our sexual games. She apologised for letting me down and asked if there was anything, she could do to make it up.

I have no idea to this day where I came up with this next scenario. I told her to take off her shoes, bra, thong and stockings, which she did. I then took hold of her hand and lead her upstairs to the bathroom. I asked her to move into the bath, she lay back and I got naked.

I grabbed hold of the shower head and turned it on, I grabbed her thighs and pulled them apart placing the shower spray onto her pussy. She jolted immediately to the warm water hitting her pussy, I held it there as she began to writhe against it. She flung her head back crying out in ecstasy as the little needles of water shattered down on pussy.

She was gripping the side of the bath with both hands and her first orgasm was building, she came with a huge groan as the water was relentlessly battering her pussy. She was shaking and I wasn't relenting, I prised her flaps apart with my thumb and forefinger and continued to position the water on her pussy. Her clit was becoming engorged and was fully out it's hood. I tried to focus two streams directly on her clit and she began to cum again.

This was more silent but shuddering all over slipping slightly further down in the bath. The water was splashing all over her stomach, tits and into her face as I continued the pressure on her pussy.

Her pussy was begging to swell slightly as the attack on her pussy by the water continued. I move the full force of the water onto her clit and she nearly hit the roof, cumming through gritted teeth as her eyes were wild. She was on heat and didn't want to get off this drug of orgasms.

I slipped two fingers into her as I didn't have to hold her open any longer as her swollen lips were doing it themselves. I fucked her as fast as I could whilst maintaining the pressure on her pussy as she shuddered to another orgasm. This was 5 or 6 that I had counted. My cock was at full mast watching the sexual tension raise in the bathroom.

I could tell it was getting too much for her and slipped my fingers out of her gaping pussy and placed the water on pulse and kept it focused on and around her clit. She screamed out as another orgasm ripped through her body and she bucked wildly against the sides of the bath. She looked exhausted and I chose to give her body an end to the torture.

I stood over her limp body as she panted and looked glassy eyed at me. I took my cock in her hand and noted it was leaking pre-cum and I began to wank it slowly bringing my foreskin back over my cock. She was glued to my cock as I wanked, and her hands fell to her nipples and one to her pussy. She jolted when she touched her swollen lips but continued to gently stroke herself mesmerised by me jerking my cock.

The first spurt of cum shot out and hit her on the stomach, the second on her tits and the third spurt splattered on her arm. She just lay there completely spent.

I had to gently pick her up out the bath and carry her to the bed where I lay her down and covered her in a heavy blanket to come around from the cum drunk state, I had put her in.

To this day when I think about this turn of events, I get hard and can see her like it was yesterday in total sexual ecstasy during the orgasm assault on her body.