All Comments on 'Michelle's Water Torture'

by example36

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"she's sat in the garden" NO! "She's SITTING in the garden."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It's refreshing to read a story where the loving couple are actually enjoying EACH OTHER and not fucking everyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If you want to play FETISH games?

At least play them in the right category. Not only was this horribly written, but you posted it in the wrong category.

1 star

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
No way

There is no way I could follow this one. I give you credit for not finding a cuck in the water though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hey, Brooks!

The transitive verb form 'sat' is perfectly acceptable usage in this context and common in the UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Same old same old

Yet again another boring story for the loving wife category yeah . Just like all the rest no imagination nothing it’s just like all the others . Written quickly no imagination it’s just like all the rest the loving wife category is swamped with identical boring stories. They are all being written the same it’s like someone has got a photocopier and just copied the story. The only thing different is how it was written. That is why I ask why don’t you try a different category and have fun there instead of trying to overload the loving wife category with boring stories. The only thing making the grades in the loving wife category are the BTB stories because it shows how hard the writers work to get a fantastic story. They push themselves to there limits of there imagination then have to work hard to do there research on how to get away with destroying the bitch . So unless you want to try and push yourself and try and write a BTB story. Then go have fun with another category just stay away from the loving wife category it needs to drain the crap stories aka the boring cuckold stories they are just plain old boring stories with no imagination or nothing. That’s why I ask go have fun on the site go try a different category unless you feel brave and go try write a BTB story and see for yourself how hard it is to write a BTB story.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Wasted time

I wasted time taking an English course in college, I could have sat in my garden and learned about proper English in this setting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
huh?

Eventually you go on to marrying her, but at this time, what part of wife comes in to play? This feels like a nice erotic encounter submission (another CATEGORY) for elsewhere on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Have you five stars

It was hot and kept between spouses. The others commenting must want cuckold stories. Personally I like Vandemonium1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexample36@example36
Married bi-curious male into most things from interracial, taboo, gay male, exhibitionist to loving wives