Mick and Keri Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?!"

"Keri, all of this is going to require a lot of thought. I need time to think without the pressure of your pussy enticing me. You have offered me something that will dramatically change my life. That is not something that can be taken lightly. Do I love you? Yes, I think I do, but a few days apart will make it easier to see if I miss you or your pussy. If you want this to be a long-term relationship, I think this is important from my end."

"You are going to make me crazy! I do not want to wait a week to see you!"

"Keri, I have heard it said, in the business world that it is important to sleep on the deal."

"This is going to be the hardest week of my life. It is a good thing that I don't have any big deals closing this week. My focus won't be worth shit. Come on, get dressed and I will take you to your place."

I retrieved my pants from the kitchen stool while Keri ran upstairs. The lyrics from an old blues song rumbled through my head as she bounced up the stairs. "I hate for you to go, but I love to watch you walk away."

Returning fully dressed, we went to the garage and she pointed me to the SUV. I opened her door and was rewarded with a kiss and a hug to my crotch. At my apartment we kissed, and she fondled my balls through my pants some more. I did not return the gesture, much to her dismay.

"I will see you next Saturday at noon. I love you."

I got out of the SUV.

"I love you, Mick."

I closed the door and walked up the three flights of stairs to my apartment and began my week of returning to celibacy and deep thought.

12