Mickie and Laurie, Pt. 01

Story Info
A husband is placed in chastity by his wife.
1.6k words
4.35
23.3k
26

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamal leaned back on my couch, his legs spread apart so as to give me unrestricted access to his cock and balls. I knelt between them, his hand grabbing my hair and guiding me as I slid my lips up and down the shaft of his gigantic dick while vigorously tonguing its underside. Behind me, my wife lay on her back with her knees pulled up to her chest, gently rocking back and forth to help Jamal's sperm ooze past her cervix and into her Fallopian tubes. As I moved up and down, the large, heavy butt plug in my ass created signals of pleasure that moved up my spine, and my caged clit twinged but did not harden, at least for the time being--months of training had minimized the occurrence of this problem. I could tell from the sounds he was making that Jamal would cum soon, and I was filled with excitement and fear. I had never had a man ejaculate in my mouth and I was not sure how I would handle it, but I knew I badly wanted him to. Meanwhile, I gently massaged and squeezed his big balls, as if to encourage the eruption of his cum into my waiting mouth. As we barreled towards the now imminent climax, I reflected back on how I had ended up in this situation.

**********

Early on in our marriage, I realized that my wife was not satisfied by our sex life. I knew that my penis was smaller than average. This came from the evidence of my own eyes in locker rooms, comparisons with dicks I saw on porn sights, and even online research on the size distribution of erect cocks. On a good day, my erection was perhaps four and a half inches in length, and the girth was equally unimpressive. When Mikhaila (or Mickie, as her friends and I called her) and I had intercourse, I found myself wondering how it would feel for her to take a larger than average dick. I knew she had been with other men before me, and presumably some of them were better endowed. I also felt that I did not have sufficient assertiveness in bed, and that my overly solicitous approach turned her off. I couldn't help but feel that what she was looking for was a well hung and dominant man.

[I should mention that Mickie is very attractive. She stands about 5 foot 8, with long, wavy honey-blonde hair. Her skin is pale, with freckles, and her breasts are on the small side but nicely rounded, and more than a handful. She weighs about 120 pounds, and has a nice, taught belly, with a neatly trimmed bush of pubic hair. I am not bad looking, but was on the small side for a man--about 5 foot 9 and 140 pounds, and fit but not muscular.]

Over time, the frequency of our sex decreased, and when we did do it, sometimes she limited herself to giving me a hand job while pleasuring herself with a vibrator--and that vibrator was quite large. The message was clear: I was not capable of pleasuring her the way she wanted it.

*****

Then things began to change. One evening Mickie met me at the door when I got home, wearing a lightweight, short cotton dress with no bra on underneath--she looked fantastic. She took me to the bedroom in a state of excitement, and I began to experience arousal at the thought of getting to penetrate her. Alas, it was not to be. She told me to strip naked, but she remained clothed. Feeling self-conscious, I quickly lost my erection. My wife opened a bag and took at a small metal cage-like device and quickly knelt in front of me and secured it around my flaccid penis. It included a stainless steel catheter penetrating an inch and a half of my urethra, and she had to carefully apply lubricant before inserting it. I was so surprised that I didn't stop her, or even say anything. Before I knew it, she had clicked a lock, and then showed me the key. She told me that I was now in chastity, and that she would be the keeper of the key and would be the one to decide when or if I would be released. She explained that I would still be able to carry out my normal urinary functions, but that any erection would be so painful that I would want to anything to make it immediately subside.

She then ordered me to go to the bathroom and urinate. When I stood in front of the toilet, she stopped me and told me that now that I was I was locked up I had to pee sitting down. This caused a strange feeling to wash over me--a mixture of humiliation and excitement. I did as I has told, and sat down on the toilet seat. I pressed down on the cage so that my stream would go into the toilet, and released my bladder. Looking down, I saw the yellow urine spray out in a thicker and more uneven stream than what normally came out of my dick. I presumed that this was due to the catheter in my urethra. When it was finished, I shook it a few times, and then wiped it off with some toilet paper and flushed. Mickie praised me, calling me a good little sissy. Again I felt that strange feeling, and this time there was a clear sexual component. I noticed my penis begin to grow and stiffen, and felt an immediate sense of panic as I realized its constrained state. It quickly started pressing against the end and the sides of the cage, and the feeling was not pleasant.

Mickie saw what was going on, and she then did something that caught me by surprise. She knelt in front of me and started stroking my penis through the cage, while cupping my balls with the other hand. As I watched her, she looked up at me and licked her lips. Ordinarily, this would have been a dream come true, but in my present situation it was a disaster. I could not help but continue to harden, but the pain and discomfort was becoming increasingly unbearable. I realized that she was giving me a lesson to show me why I needed to stay soft. I begged her to stop and tried to think of other nonsexual things, and slowly my hard-on subsided. I breathed a sigh of relief as the pressure ebbed.

Mickie led me by the hand back to the bedroom, and began explaining the new order of things. I should expect to remain locked in chastity most of the time. On rare occasions, if I was very good, she would unlock me. However, she would not provide me with any pleasure. I would have a few minutes to stimulate myself to orgasm, and then it would be back into the cage. She also explained that this did not mean that our sex life was over. It would just be focused on her pleasure. She then showed me a strap-on device, fitted with a large, life-like dildo. The dildo was nearly 8 inches long and 2 inches thick, and it had realistic balls dangling in a large scrotum and big veins on the shaft. I noticed that the skin tone of this dildo was a dark, chocolate brown.

She attached the strap-on just above my caged penis, so that it projected out near where my own cock would have--albeit much farther. Then she pulled down her panties, lay on her back, and ordered me to pleasure her with my mouth. I was happy to do this--I had always wanted to provide her with oral pleasure, but she typically had not been very interested. Now I realized that she was going to train me to do things the way she wanted, and we spent the next 30 minutes with my head between her legs as she gave me various commands. My tongue and jaw became increasing sore and tired, but eventually she reached a loud climax. I realized that this was probably the first time that I had ever made her cum.

After this, she ordered me to lie on my back, and she straddled the strap-on dildo, still wearing her dress, which she hiked up to see what she was doing as she inserted it. I watched with fascination as the large head slowly spread her labia and pushed its way into her vagina. She seemed a little bit uncomfortable, but that quickly passed, and soon she was bouncing up and down, taking the full length of the giant dildo up her pussy. She was gasping with excitement, and once again I felt my own cock starting to grow. I quickly tried to think nonsexual thoughts, though it was hard with this attractive woman to whom I was married violently riding a big black dildo that was attached to my groin.

Eventually, she reached her second climax, and gave several loud groans as she arched her back and ground her pubic area into the base of the dildo. She was shuddering in ecstasy, and her eyes were squeezed shut. Eventually the climax ebbed, and she let herself down so that she was lying against me, with the dildo still mostly inside her. I could feel the hardness of her erect nipples through the thin fabric of her dress. Even though I had not been allowed any sexual pleasure, I was still happy to be able to see Mickie experience two big orgasms.