Mickie and Laurie Pt. 07

Story Info
Jamal comes to visit Mickie and Laurie.
3.8k words
4.71
8.5k
12

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the day arrived when Jamal would come to our house. I was anxious and semi-aroused all day as I cleaned the place up under Mickie's supervision. She had me wearing a skimpy tank top with no bra, and some short shorts of hers. My nipples were being constantly irritated by the fabric. My wig was tied back in a loose ponytail. As I moved through the house, I occasionally caught my reflection, and kept wondering who the slim young woman was. Because of the diet Mickie had me on, I was down to about 130 pounds, and the decreased muscle mass and fat redistribution had continued, giving me a very feminine shape--albeit without much bust.

We ate a light supper, then started readying ourselves. After I inserted the largest butt plug, Mickie had me put on my baby doll nightie with matching panties, and did a light makeover, with mascara, red lipstick, eye shadow, and a bit of blush. I took the scrunchie off of my wig to let the hair hang down, and studied myself in the mirror. I thought I looked very fuckable, although my understanding was that there was no expectation that I would be directly involved in anything. We would mostly be doing the sissy cuckold scenario, where I passively watched while caged as Jamal gave Mickie a thorough fucking.

Meanwhile, Mickie put on a pair of tight-fitting silk pajamas that showed off her figure. Her hair was down and she was made up at a similar level to me. I thought we looked like same sex roommates or lovers rather than a heterosexual couple. I also had to admit that even though I looked good, she looked fantastic. There was no question who would get picked, ten out of ten times.

Soon enough the doorbell rang, and Mickie went to open it. I felt a pang of worry about our neighbors seeing her dressed like that, letting a strange man into the house. But there was nothing to be done about it. From the bedroom, I heard voices and then the door closed. Mickie called me out to meet Jamal, and I was caught by surprise when I first saw him. I had assumed he would be physically imposing, but it was different to stand in front of a large, muscular black man, well over 6 feet in height. I felt very vulnerable standing there in my nightie. He smiled slightly and nodded, and then Mickie asked me to get drinks for the two of them. She put on one of her disco playlists, but Jamal overruled her and soon loud hip-hop was coming out of the living room.

I went to the kitchen and prepared cocktails, which I brought back to the living room. Jamal and Mickie were on the couch, making out. He had a hand over her pajama top cupping one of her breasts, and she was running her hand along a growing bulge in his pants. I couldn't help but stare at his crotch, marveling at the size of what was hidden behind his zipper. I found myself eager to see it out in the open. I had to admit to myself that Mickie was right to call me a cock hound. I sat demurely on one of the living room chairs, and watched their activities.

They stopped briefly to sip their cocktails, then got back to it. Eventually, Jamal ripped open Mickie's pajama top, exposing her beautiful rack. He started nuzzling her breasts, and I imagined the feeling of having my own nipples treated similarly. Pangs of desire passed through me. Mickie pushed Jamal into a standing position, and frantically undid his belt and pants, which she pulled down to his knees together with his underwear. Now his cock saw the light of day, and I was amazed. It was not fully erect, but already more than 7 inches in length. I watched as she hungrily ran her small hands up and down its length, and it grew to its full size, clearly more than 8 inches and quite girthy. If anything, it was bigger than her big black dildo. I was excited at the prospect of seeing it disappear into her pussy.

She began to lick his erection, coating it with a shiny layer of saliva. I realized that she was quite a skillful fellatrix, although I had never really been on the receiving end of that skill. Soon she had the head in her mouth, and was sucking on him with her head tipped upward so that they maintained eye contact. It was very erotic, and I worried that my clit might start growing inside its cage. I tried to distract myself with other thoughts, like taxes or household chores that I knew needed to get done, and this had the desired effect.

In the meantime, Jamal pushed his pants and underwear the rest of the way down and stepped out of them. Then he reached down and picked up Mickie. I was shocked at how easily he lifted her. He then carried her into the bedroom, and as they passed me she told me to come in there with them. I stood up and followed.

Jamal set my half-clothed wife on the bed, and while he stripped off his t-shirt, she pulled off her pajama bottoms to reveal her naked crotch--she had not been wearing any panties. From where I was sitting on a chair at the foot of the bed, her labia looked swollen and glistening, as if she was fully ready to move straight to intercourse. However, Jamal continued to kiss her, on her face, neck, and torso, causing her to writhe with desire. She periodically reached down to stroke his erection, as if to remind him that he needed to use it.

Eventually, Jamal put her on her hands and knees and entered her from behind, doggy style. This was incredibly arousing, watching his huge cock go all the way in, then slide back out. Even though I had seen her countless times with the big dildo, it was still shocking to see such a massive dick attached to a real man go inside her. Every so often, they would change positions, and while he was on his back and she was riding his black pole I saw the signs of an impending orgasm. Sure enough, she came very loudly as Jamal continued to push his dick in and out of her. He had not cum yet, and I found myself impressed by his staying power. Meanwhile, I had to periodically take my mind elsewhere to prevent my clit from becoming erect.

They switched to the missionary position, and he held her wrists down with his hands, as if she were being raped. This obviously excited her a lot, and she started writhing and moaning as if she was going to cum again, her knees bent and her feet locked behind his back. Soon she started to climax, just as Jamal began pumping more vigorously into her vagina, and they orgasmed together. Jamal came for a long time, and I wondered how much semen he had shot into her. It occurred to me that he was not wearing a condom. I remembered that Mickie was no longer on contraceptives, and I wondered what the chances were of a pregnancy.

After they finished, they lay together with Jamal still inside Mickie. Then, he pulled out and picked her up to carry her back to the living room. He set her down on the floor and instructed her to lie on her back and pull her knees up against her chest so that her vagina was pointing upward towards the ceiling. He referred to this as the "breeding position," and told her to stay that way for 15 or 20 minutes. She did as she was told.

Jamal sat on the couch, still naked. His cock was slowly softening, and I saw that it was covered in streaks of white cum, with a big droplet oozing out of the end. He noticed me looking, and spoke to me for the first time.

"Get over here and clean me up, bitch," he said. I realized he expected me to lick the cum and Mickie's vaginal juices off of his cock. I was paralyzed--I realized that I actually wanted to do this, but at the same time I was overcome with fear and reluctance. I had never touched another man's penis, or tasted his semen. This would be a huge step.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked impatiently.

Mickie spoke up, saying, "I can do it, baby."

"You stay where you are, sweetie," he replied. "Gotta let that sperm do its job."

As if in a waking dream, I found myself standing up and walking over to the couch. A particularly dank piece of rap was playing, full of misogynistic lyrics about slapping around bitches. Jamal spread his legs apart and gestured to his crotch. Slowly I knelt down, and now my face was right in front of his groin. The smells of sex were overpowering. I tentatively reached down with my right hand and took hold of the shaft of his cock. Even though he was half soft, it was still more than 6 inches long, and it felt heavy in my hand. I also noticed how small my pale hand looked next to his big chocolate log. I bent down and stuck my tongue out. Slowly, I touched the end of it to the underside of his cock (which was very warm), and ran it up its length, collecting the sperm and pussy juice that clung to it. It was hard to describe the flavor--it was different from mine, stronger tasting, and somehow its taste was very arousing to me. Then I did the same along the sides, and finally I licked the oozing blob of cum at his pee hole. In all, it was quite a bit, maybe as much as what I usually ended up with after my own ejaculation--and yet presumably most of his load was sitting inside my wife's reproductive canal. It must have been a huge volume.

Jamal used his hand on my chin to tip my head so that I was looking at him. The he said, "Now swallow like a good little bitch."

I did as I was told, and then opened my mouth wide to show that it was gone. Jamal smiled. I was still holding onto his dick, and I noticed that it had hardened a bit while I was licking it. Looking down, I saw a little more white sperm at the end, and bent down to get it. Instead of licking it, I placed my lips over the head of his dick, and suckled like a hungry baby at his mother's breast. I was rewarded with a bit more cum on my tongue, and eagerly swallowed that as well.

Jamal's dick was continuing to harden in my hand. I took my mouth away from it and looked up at him. He scowled and put his hand on the back of my head, pushing me back down towards his crotch.

"Did I tell you to stop, bitch?" he asked. I shook my head, and started licking him all over: head, shaft, balls. In a moment of inspiration, I took half of his scrotum and one big testicle into my mouth and gently massaged it with the tip of my tongue, then did the same on the other side. He clearly liked this a lot, and started gently stroking my hair as I continued. It was clear where this was going: I was going to be made to perform oral sex, something I had never done on a real man, only a strap-on. My heart was pounding. I had expected to just be a passive audience, and was not mentally prepared to become an active participant--especially in this new female role, and with a stranger sporting a huge penis.

Mickie also clearly understood how things were proceeding, and did not seem happy. Jamal was hers, not mine. She asked him again to let her attend to him, and again he told her to stay in her present position, and maybe she would get a black baby. Somehow this comment really turned me on, and I took that as my jumping off point. I slipped my lips over the end of Jamal's massive cock and took the first couple of inches into my mouth. His head was huge, and I had to open my jaws further than I had for the dildo I had sucked, while trying to figure out a place I could park my tongue. Eventually I gave up on the latter, and just started rubbing his cock with my tongue, while slowly trying to take more and more of its length into my mouth. Its size meant I couldn't deep-throat his whole cock, but on a couple of occasions I got a bit more than 6 inches in, and felt his wiry pubic hair tickling the tip of my nose.

Jamal leaned back on my couch, his legs spread apart so as to give me unrestricted access to his cock and balls. I knelt between them, his hand grabbing my hair and guiding me as I slid my lips up and down the shaft of his gigantic dick while vigorously tonguing its underside. Behind me, my wife lay on her back with her knees pulled up to her chest, gently rocking back and forth to help Jamal's sperm ooze past her cervix and into her Fallopian tubes. As I moved up and down, the large, heavy butt plug in my ass created signals of pleasure that moved up my spine, and my caged clit twinged but did not harden, at least for the time being--months of training had minimized the occurrence of this problem. I could tell from the sounds he was making that Jamal would cum soon, and I was filled with excitement and fear. I had never had a man ejaculate in my mouth and I was not sure how I would handle it, but I knew I badly wanted him to. Meanwhile, I gently massaged and squeezed his big balls, as if to encourage the eruption of his cum into my waiting mouth. As we barreled towards the now imminent climax, I reflected back on how I had ended up in this situation.

It had started with an unsatisfied wife and a chastity cage, then her having me wear a strap-on to service her, then butt plugs, then hormones, then having to suck and be fucked by my wife's strap-on, then the teasing phone calls. And now here we were: my wife trying to get impregnated, and me with Jamal's cock in my mouth, about to have a big load of hot, thick cum fired down my throat. And to be honest, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I found myself hoping that in the future, I would get to experience the sensation of being fucked by him, and having him shoot his load deep inside me. I might not be able to get pregnant, but I still wanted to be fully possessed in that way. Mickie would not like having a competitor--in fact, she might come to regret having feminized me so successfully--but that's the way it was. I had found my true purpose.

With a mix of panic and dismay, I realized that my clit was now growing and stiffening in its cage as a result of my high state of arousal, but this time there was no option of distracting myself. I had to give Jamal's hard-on my undivided attention. It seemed to be swelling and becoming more rigid, which I presumed to be the immediate prelude to his ejaculation. I prepared myself to receive his sperm, doing my best to tune out the growing pain and discomfort in my own crotch.

I felt Jamal's balls pull up in my left hand, and immediately after that his cock twitched in my mouth and a large blob of semen hit the back of my throat at high velocity, causing me to flinch slightly. I heard him groan loudly in ecstasy. Before I had a chance to recover, another spasm passed through his shaft and more cum landed on the back of my tongue. I realized that I had momentarily stopped sucking as I processed the arrival of his ejaculation, but his hand in my hair started moving my head, and I resumed sliding my lips up and down and tonguing him. Some of the first shot had started trickling down my throat, but the rest was collecting in my mouth, and the quantity was starting to worry me--would I end up having to let it leak out? It was so different to have your mouth fill with semen shot out of the end of a cock that's sliding in and out--licking up cum from the floor had been much simpler. His sperm was so thick and warm, and somehow delicious; I would remember these sensations for the rest of my life.

The semen oozing down my throat was in exactly the wrong place, and it provoked a gag reaction that made me cough. I had enough presence of mind to keep my lips tightly around the shaft of Jamal's cock, so it ended up as more of a snort. Then I felt wetness trickling onto my upper lip, and I realized I had expelled something through my nose. I didn't have a cold, so it probably wasn't snot. Could it be Jamal's cum?

By now, Jamal's orgasm had wound down. When he opened his eyes, he saw that I was gazing up at him, and he seemed to enjoy the sight of his dick in my mouth. He let go of my hair and told me to show him what was in my mouth. I slid my lips up his cock, trying not to leave anything behind. As the head popped out, I quickly closed my mouth to avoid any spillage, then collected on my tongue what seemed like enough cum for three loads. I opened and showed him, then swallowed it. Then I stuck my tongue out and licked off my upper lip. Yes, that was semen that I had snorted out of my nose.

"Damn, bitch," Jamal said. "Where'd you learn how to suck a dick?"

"That was my first time, Daddy," I replied. I had decided it would not be correct to call him by his name, so I used "Daddy" because I knew that was a common term when sissies addressed their dominant masters.

"Well it ain't gonna me your last," he said, chuckling. "I'm gonna want that once a day."

He would get no argument from me. Sucking his cock and taking his huge load had been a dream, and was something I would gladly do as often as he wanted.

"Yes, Daddy," I replied. I didn't look at Mickie, but I guessed she would be seething over this development.

I realized my clit was still sending signals of extreme discomfort from its attempt to harden in its cage. Now that I was finished with my duties, I looked down at the floor and tried my best to think about things that would take my mind off the amazing sexual situation I found myself in. This was not easy, especially with the amount of Jamal's cum that was sitting in my stomach, and the flavor that remained behind in my mouth, but eventually I got it to start softening.

Jamal finally allowed Mickie to get up out of her breeding position, and she walked to where I was still kneeling in front of the couch.

"Jamal, do you want to see this bitch's little clitty?" she asked. I writhed internally in embarrassment. It seemed as if she wanted to humiliate me.

He said sure, so she ordered me to stand up. Then she made me take off my nightie, and I stood there topless, shivering slightly in my panties.

"How do you like her little booblets?" Mickie asked.

"Not much there," Jamal said. I blushed.

"Now take off your panties, Laurie" Mickie said.

I slowly slid them down, and my caged dick and my shrunken balls came into view.

"Damn!" said Jamal. He sat up and then leaned over to inspect my crotch more closely. "How do you piss, bitch?" he asked.

"She sits down like a girl and it comes out of this hole," Mickie said, fingering the outlet at the end of the catheter.

"That thing's tiny," Jamal added. "And the balls."

"There was never very much there," Mickie said. "But we've managed to shrink it down with hormones and the cage. Now there's no confusion--this bitch doesn't fuck. She gets fucked."

They both laughed, and I blushed even more deeply. I felt very self-conscious standing there naked and being critiqued by the two of them.

"Now turn around, sissy," Mickie said.

I slowly turned and she stopped me when I was facing away from Jamal.

"Look at that ass, Jamal," she said, giving one of my rounded cheeks a light slap. Then she tapped the heart-shaped disk of my butt plug, which made me jump. "And see that? She's all plugged up. So pretty."

Jamal reached out and covered one of my buttocks with his hand, and slid it down to the bottom and cupped it where it connected with my thigh. Then he turned me around to face him, keeping his hand on my butt and pulling me towards him. I was standing right in front of him, naked. It made me very nervous, but I tried to keep my cool.

"Shit, I would definitely tap that," said Jamal, leering at me. I smiled nervously and glanced at Mickie out of the corner of my eye. Even though she was still grinning, I thought I could tell that she did not enjoy that comment. But she should not have been surprised, after all the work she had done to turn me into a sex toy for men. She only had herself to blame if Jamal's dick ended up in my mouth or ass. I felt a shiver of arousal, and once again my clit strained against the cage. I was worried that this was going to be a long night.

"What do you say, bitch?" he asked. "You ever been fucked?" I shook my head no. "You wanna ride my pole?"

I didn't know how to answer, so I just said, "I'll do whatever you want, Daddy." He smiled, and pinched my butt.

"I'm definitely going to get some of that ass soon, but maybe not just yet," Jamal said. I felt a mix of relief and disappointment wash over me.