Mickie and Laurie Pt. 06

Story Info
A third party enters the mix.
813 words
4.48
7.3k
8

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note for readers: this chapter is short, and the next one is quite long. It just seemed as if the logical stopping point was after the decision to invite Jamal.*

Over the next few months, my body continued to undergo changes. My breast tissue grew a bit more, and my areola expanded and became puffy and more pigmented. My nipples were becoming increasingly prominent and sensitive, and Mickie teased me that she was going to take me to get them pierced so that she could put little rings in them. I very much did not want that--they were so tender! She had stopped permitting me to pleasure myself when my cage was off. She still unlocked it periodically for me to clean and disinfect it, but then it went right back on. She told me to concentrate on my ass as my main source of sexual gratification. I became accustomed to getting fucked in chastity, and every so often managed to reach a climax despite not having much access to my caged clit. Other times, I would produce semen without climaxing, presumably from the massage of my prostate. When they did happen, my orgasms seemed to occur in my whole body, rather than just being centered in my pelvic region, and they left me feeling gloriously drained. I found myself looking forward to being fucked, though I never suggested it--our sessions had to be on Mickie's initiative. I also began to fantasize about upgrading from the current dildo that she was using on me to her big black one. But again, I knew better than to ask.

It was during this time that she started adding something new and different to our routine. At least one night a week, she would go out by herself, and often stay quite late. Then she would come home, and with my estrogen-enhanced olfactory capabilities, I could detect the odors of sex. She was being unfaithful--cuckolding me. I felt a sense of betrayal, and also a strange kind of sexual excitement about her getting fucked by a stranger. But as a submissive sissy, I was in no position to challenge her on her behavior, or even inquire.

Eventually she volunteered what was going on, and told me that she had regular hook-ups with a black guy named Jamal that she had met at a bar. She lovingly fed me lurid details about what they did, describing his big cock, his dominance, and his stamina in the bed--all my biggest weaknesses. The humiliation of hearing about how another man was fucking her was real, but the situation also made me horny.

After a while, Mickie decided that I needed to be more involved. On her nights out she would insert the dildo she used on me all the way up my ass, then have me lie on the bed on my back, and handcuff me to the headboard. Then she would call my phone and leave it next to my ear, keeping her own phone on speaker so that I could hear her as she left the house and drove to Jamal's place. She would give me a rundown of what was going to happen while she was driving. Then I would hear them talking, then the sounds of their activities, which included her sucking him (while Jamal's deep voice gave her lots of encouragement), and getting fucked for an hour or more. She typically cut loose with a couple of loud orgasms during this time.

As I lay there caged with a big dildo inside me, listening to my wife have sex with another guy, I often felt on the verge of climaxing from the erotic excitement. Since I was cuffed, I could not do anything to stimulate my clit. However, I could squeeze down on the dildo and bounce my butt up and down to simulate being fucked, and more than once I almost managed to have a sissygasm. However, I never quite made it, and this created an intense sexual frustration in me. It was a situation that Mickie was not interested in relieving when she got home. In fact, I think one of her goals was to torment me with this inability to get off while she was very obviously getting off herself.

After this went on for several months, Mickie broached the subject of having Jamal come to our house, where I could watch him fuck her. I was very conflicted about this, but I could tell that she really wanted to do this. I guess the kink she got from cuckolding me needed to be taken to the next level, and I felt pressure to go along with it. With trepidation, I told her that I would be happy to have that happen. She discussed it with Jamal and he was also interested. Plans were made, and soon a date was set.