All Comments on 'Mickie and Laurie Pt. 08'

by SissyBoiLaurie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So her husband, started to Slowly realized that his, "not so love wife" had been setting up, to be her lover's little sissy boy play thing for Jamal. that he would be fucking his ass and mouth all the time, while caged and denied orgasms or even the feel of hid wife's pussy. This really pissed him off, when Mickie told him she was going to have Jamal's baby. Especially since before their marriage, Mickie had always told him she did not want to have kids, and he was happy with this fact. He looked at her after she said this, and he yelled at her, "who in the fuck is going to raise this little black Bastard"? Mickie was shocked at her husband's out Burst. We are she sheepishly said. Not in my fucking house, you need to pick one of two choices, go get the morning after pill are now, to Flush that thing growing in your Womb! Or go pack your bags right now, and be gone with in the hour! Which will it be Mickie, Decide now!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was a really engaging digression. I have to ask, is any of this based on real life experiences?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is awful. There is nothing but disrespectful venom in this bitch and there's not a man, sissy or woman on the planet who would accept this fucked up marriage. This is just a rag, that's managed to include all of the formula fetishes from femdom to cucking to interracial to breeding skin rats. Not very entertaining, just mean.

SissyBoiLaurieSissyBoiLaurie9 months agoAuthor

I guess I need to state the obvious: if this plot line is distasteful for you, don't read it. It represents my interests and experiences, and I have reason to believe that there are others who want to read it. For those who don't, please keep in mind that there are literally thousands of other stories to keep you occupied.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great writing I love IT! Whoever is writing all the bad comments should stop reading for SURE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous