All Comments on 'Mickie and Laurie Pt. 14'

by SissyBoiLaurie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh give me a fucking break, now we're going to hear how bad T girls have it with "I was receiving a crash course in the kinds of nightmares women go through as they just try to live their lives". It's nothing that T girls don't deserve, and his only has himself to blame after letting his wife drug him. Caging his his cock so long, this just to funny to be true!!

gschl6511gschl65118 months ago

No, did not like this. In todays reality it is always happening. Although it shouldn't be. I know someone who is Trans and I worry about Her all the time, even though we are not close.

SissyBoiLaurieSissyBoiLaurie8 months agoAuthor

OK, with apologies I'ma have to break the fourth wall a bit here and talk about empathy. Some people read this story and like it, others read it and don't. That's the beauty of this site. There's something for everyone.

What I find weird is people who decide to hate-read a story that clearly bothers them in some fundamental way. And then they articulate the uncontrollable emotions that bubble up by writing anti-trans stuff like "...he should kill himself," or he "...only has himself to blame." When someone does this, clearly without any thought about how these words land, I have to assume that they (a) are mentally damaged, (b) poorly raised, or (c) both.

But here's the thing: why openly advertise your pathology to everyone who can see the comments? Go look for the material that really resonates with you, that provokes honest and authentic joy, and tell the writers what you like about their work. Have a good time, instead of being the turd in the punch bowl. Life is too short for that kind of behavior.

If you do go ahead and keep doing what you're doing, I'll be OK--I have a thick skin. But I really do worry about vulnerable people reading your remarks and being hurt by their ugly sentiments. Tl;dr: be better.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This isn't a guy who always felt female inside, went through all the mental anguish true trans people have. He was always a guy until his wife forced him into femdom, sissy relationship so she could cheat. With hormones out of his system, this twist should allow him to find his balls, return to reality and plan for the uber rapist return, but as a man this time. Maybe turn him into a woman with a really sharp knife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Women getting raped, and robbed all the time, is not right and is completely wrong. But I'm afraid to say it's a Reality in this world that we live in, and if the government would stop taking away, or making it too hard to get the tools we need to Protect are self it might not be such a problem. In his case as a use to be man, he only has his wife to blame, and maybe himself for not stopping her for what she did to him, as that was wrong too!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Racism disguised as a fetish. How original.

SissyBoiLaurieSissyBoiLaurie8 months agoAuthor

Is there anything more facile than an anonymous commenter lobbing an accusation of racism?

Tell me Anon, have you posted any stories on this site? If so, please direct me to them. If not, why don't you give it a try and show me how it's done. Perhaps your story will be a resounding success. Alternatively, you may be visited by ignoramuses who make critical comments because they don't like the content. Either way, I'm sure you'll find it illuminating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous