The Queen's Last Night

Story Info
Relive Charlotte Flair's final evening as a top in WWE.
14.2k words
4.46
11.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers

This story is not intended for those under the age of 18. This is an original story and I make no money from having written it. This tale covers the story of Charlotte Flair's last night as a top in WWE, and does occur within the same timeline as my "Bow Down to the Goddess" series. Please enjoy, I had a lot of fun writing it and I hope it shows!

In the world of professional wrestling, everybody dreams of being at the top. Being the best in business. That was the end goal for men and women in locker rooms across the globe. Of course in WWE, this was no different. World Wrestling Entertainment was the biggest platform to showcase wrestling, for better, or for worse. Oftentimes, despite having the most deep and diverse roster of next-level talent ever assembled, they chose to feature the same few superstars over and over. Nobody signified this more than Charlotte Flair.

Since her first day in the company, she had been treated like a huge deal. A star for the future, the next big thing. The woman who would wash away the Divas era, and inspire an entire generation of athletes with her technical prowess and awe-inspiring athleticism. Except, that hadn't really been the case.

Charlotte Flair was over-pushed. A company woman who, over the last four years, had been the definition of the word "favoritism". All of the titles, all of the big matches, no matter what, the Queen of WWE had to be involved. The worst part about it, though, was that she was nearly deserving of being treated like this world-beating Super Woman. Sure, maybe she really didn't need to always loom around the title picture, but, she was definitely the best female wrestler in the company, and deserved to be treated like it's biggest star. Unfortunately, all this success had gone to her head.

The Queen had one of the biggest egos in all of wrestling, and the pure, unbridled confidence she exuded was what led to her becoming the alpha female of WWE in more ways than one. The hierarchy system that all of the female independent contractors lived under; some were tops, and others were bottoms. Being a domme or sub was part of the backstage culture; one way or another, women superstars always found themselves with a strap-on around their waist or inside their ass. Usually, it was the latter, especially for those who came across Charlotte.

Over the years, Charlotte had collected her fair share of subs, hand-selecting only the finest, most dutiful sluts that the company had to offer. Since she was the best in the business, she usually was asked to help show new recruits the performance center, the facility where she'd honed her craft years ago. Of course, Charlotte often abused her authority, taking advantage of the naive trainees, and introducing them to her way of thinking. That being them on their knees, with her cock up their butt. Yes, in many ways, Charlotte Flair was the Queen. But, that all changed at Hell in a Cell 2018.

At SummerSlam a month prior, Charlotte recaptured the Smackdown Women's title. However, that momentous victory had been vastly overshadowed by Becky Lynch's attack on the Nature Girl after the match; said attack leading to a massive crowd pop for the fiery redhead who was slowly morphing into "The Man". Since the assault, Becky had become the most over person in the entire company, regardless of gender. This immense spike in popularity led to her receiving a one-on-one title match against Charlotte. Surely, this was a must-win for Becky, in terms of furthering her career, but for Charlotte, this was life or death.

Since the arrival of Ronda Rousey, her throne had been in jeopardy. Ronda had quickly asserted herself as a top-tier butt buster, with more than her fair share of shameless bottoms frothing at the mouth for a chance to serve the Baddest Woman on the Planet. Rousey was powerful, she was legit but, worst of all, she was a threat, and since capturing the Raw belt from Alexa Bliss, the threat had only grown.

That's why Charlotte's match against Becky was so important. Losing the match meant losing more than just the title. Ronda was on a spree of dominance, and it was unlikely for her to lose any time soon. Meanwhile, Becky was scorching hot, and could easily upstage her with the support of the fans. If Charlotte were to lose her belt while another, equally dominant top still has hers, she would no longer be viewed as the alpha of the entire company. That's why she had to win, she needed to be victorious.

But unfortunately, luck was not on her side and she lost her title. Worst of all, she hadn't even truly been bested, with Becky only pinning Charlotte by surprise. But it didn't matter, the Queen was no more. Gone was her title and gone was her role as the backstage alpha. she looked around, staring at each and every fan who cheered and hollered in the name of her defeat. With a feeling of pure disgust, Charlotte plucked herself from the mat and slowly trudged to the back. On arrival, she was greeted by a not-so welcoming group of individuals. Becky, flanked by her favorite sluts Dana Brooke and Natalya, verbally taunted the Queen but were soundly ignored.

Charlotte walked past the disrespectful trio, continuing past the various equipment cases and stagehands, taking a right turn down a long, narrow corridor on her trek to the Women's locker room. The hallway itself was surprisingly empty, save for herself and one other person walking towards her. Ronda Rousey. Fully geared up with the red brand's strap firmly around her waist, the rowdy one walked intently toward the Queen. Butterflies filled her stomach for the first time in years.

Anxious feelings were unfamiliar to Charlotte, given that she had been at the top since day one. But her throne was no longer hers, it belonged to Ronda. It was a frightening thought, one that persisted right up until they passed each other. Bathed in dim lighting, Ronda stopped, flashed a cheeky smile, and pointed at her belt, before walking off towards her title defense. Charlotte briefly stared, before pressing onward, towards the locker room.

Finally arriving, Charlotte opened the door and was greeted by a mixed reaction. On one side were the taunters, those who loathed Charlotte and her superiority complex. And on the other side were her faithful servants, completely distraught with their Queen's biggest failure thus far. Just as she'd done with Becky's group, Charlotte shrugged off her naysayers and approached her locker, removing its contents and placing them on the closest bench available. Almost immediately, she was bombarded by the Riott Squad, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, and, of course, Ruby Riott. The trio were amongst Charlotte's most loyal whores and were willing to do anything and everything to turn her frown upside down.

The foursome stayed quiet for several minutes, before the exuberant Liv Morgan finally piped up, "Don't let it get you down, my Queen. Becky is a cheating bitch, she didn't really beat you."

"It doesn't fucking matter if she 'beat' me or not, she has my belt! MY TITLE! I can't be the alpha without my belt," Charlotte said, her speech filled with dismay.

"Yes you can, nobody is better than you," Ruby chimed in. "Just because you don't have a title, doesn't mean that you're not the Queen."

Sarah added in, "Yeah, forget about Ronda and Becky. Everybody knows that our Queen runs the show around here."

"You know what, you guys are right," Charlotte confirmed. "I am still the Queen, and, as always, I will bounce back and regain what is rightfully mine!"

Before her statement could really settle in, she was cut off by a familiarly thick Irish accent. The same one she'd heard several times that night already. "That's fookin' hilarious, lass! You really think yer still the alpha female?" The voice was of course Becky Lynch who, along with her entourage, had followed Charlotte to the dressing room.

"Oh, it's you, Becky? I should've noticed when my instincts flared up. They always sense when a major ass whore enters my vicinity," Charlotte snapped, referencing Becky's history as of bottoming out to the Queen.

"Ahh, Charlotte! Once again with the jokes! My past don't matter. The only thing that matters is the present. And presently, I am the top woman on Smackdown. Ronnie's the top woman on Raw. So, where does that leave you, Flair?" Becky stated as Nattie and Dana laughed in agreement. Flustered, Charlotte struggled to come up with a rebuttal, especially since Becky was right. The proof was in the pudding and without a title, it would be much harder to convince people she was the most dominant woman in the company.

Several seconds passed, before finally, Ruby stepped in for her Queen, "Fuck off, Becky. We know you're only bothering our Queen because you want her to fuck your ass! Isn't that right? Just like old times, huh Becky?"

Picking up where her sub left off, Charlotte reinserted herself into the conversation, "Yeah, just like old times. Remember those old times, Bex?"

Blatantly playing coy, Becky stated, "I-I don't know what yer talkin' about."

Licking her lips, Charlotte waived off her slaves and bravely pressed forward until she was standing right in front of her rival. Natalya tried to speak up but was quickly silenced by the most powerful woman in the room. she took another look at the glistening leather strap around the Man's shoulder.

"C'mon, Becky. How could you forget the one who took your butt cherry? I know you remember your first time, Bex. And you're second. And third. And fourth and so on. I spent over a year making that perfect ass mine... and you loved every second of it. It doesn't matter how much you try to force yourself to forget because, at the end of the day, you and your asshole will always belong to me!"

Charlotte's words shook Becky to her core. Even when trying to regain her forced confidence, she couldn't help but think of the past; those days she'd tried so desperately to erase. Throughout her time in WWE, Becky had never been a full-blown top. It was a well-known fact, one that she even accepted. Even lately, throughout her rise, she'd been subjected to a few assfuckings, most of which came from Ronda. But, she'd refused to break. Not like how she had in the past. Because in the past, she wasn't a top or a switch, but an anal-addicted bottom, belonging solely to Charlotte Flair.

At the time, Becky was happy with her position, so long as she only belonged to Charlotte and nobody else. But, after winning the Smackdown Women's title at Backlash 2016, she began to try her hand at topping other superstars and became surprisingly successful. Though she'd only managed to collect a few loyals, Becky Lynch had become a relatively respected name in the back. Someone that the lower carders and unaffiliated bottoms could go to to get their asses filled quickly and easily. But deep inside, she would always be a bottom. No passing of time could make her forget the feeling of being stretched out; impaled on a real woman's cock. Dominated and made to feel like her only purpose in life was to serve.

"No... no no no! I'm the champ! I AM THE MAN, and as the Man already said, she couldn't give a bollock about the past." Becky said with much delusion. Now that Charlotte had the upper hand in this argument, coming up with a response was easy. Unfortunately, she was cut off by Natalya, who arrogantly defied the Queen in support of her precious Irish Lass Kicker.

"You know what, Charlotte? Why don't you just get out of here? Take you and your skanks, and leave the Man's locker room."

"Wow. You're awfully bold, Nattie. Anyways, I would leave, but I have a feeling that the Man doesn't want me to. Noooo, Becky, you want me to stay don't you?" The question seemed to fall on deaf ears. Although she desperately wanted to assault Charlotte and prove to everyone there that she had changed, she couldn't bring herself to do it.

Taking the silence as a means to continue, Charlotte verbally pushed forward, "Yeah, you don't want me to leave, Bex. But, luckily, I know what you do want. You want nothing more than to bend over and give that sweet sweet Irish ass to its rightful owner." The rest of the locker room looked on in shock at the disrespect being displayed. Watching Becky take all of this verbal abuse was an unfamiliar sight to them. Though she wasn't the toughest around, lately she usually acted as if she was. The constant "oohs" and "ahhs" from the onlookers were extremely distracting, which led to each of them being forced out of the locker room by the Queen, going as far as to even shoo out their respective entourages in the process.

With all the bustle and unnecessary noise removed, Charlotte spoke again, this time clearly and directly, "Listen, Bex. Nobody knows you like I do, and trust me, I know what you want. It's written, no... tattooed all over your face. You know that deep down, you'll only be able to fight it off for so long. We're all alone now, it's just you and me. Now fucking tell me! Tell me how badly that ass needs fucked!"

After a brief hesitation, Becky backed herself into the locker area, and turned around, before stating, "If yer gonna bum me, ya need to make it fast. I don't want ol' Ronnie showin' up and seeing me like that." No matter how hard she tried, the temptation was too much to overcome, too much to ignore. Becky knew that agreeing with her former domme would result in a mind-numbing orgasm, something only an idiot would keep themselves from experiencing.

Smiling from cheek to cheek, Charlotte approached her favorite piece of ass and gave it a hard slap, "Now, why is that? You shouldn't be ashamed of embracing your true self, Bex."

"I'm not a bottom anymore, Char. And I never will be again."

"Sure you aren't," Charlotte sarcastically agreed, before delivering another swift strike, this one with even more force behind it. Sending shivers down the spine of the Smackdown Women's champ. Charlotte continued to paddle Becky's round butt, taking the extra time to grope and fondle it in between each smack. Each time her hand made contact, Becky moaned and purred.

In all honesty, Charlotte had accumulated several hours in positions like this over the years; it was one of her favorites. Becky had such a great booty and she loved giving it the attention it deserved. But, it was agreed that this anal-reaming would have to be quick and snappy. So, Charlotte grabbed a handful of that fiery red hair and dragged Becky over to the nearest bench, bending her over the metal seat. Charlotte pulled the thin fabric of Becky's bodysuit style ring gear to the side, pseudo-revealing both of her glorious holes, each of which was still hidden by a tiny, baby-blue thong. That was pushed to the side as well, leaving only her femininity, in all of its bare magnificence. It was more than obvious that she was indeed, no man.

Yes, Becky Lynch was all woman, something that was made even clearer by the sheer amount of moisture emanating from her tantalizing pussy. Her starving core had soaked the front of what was likely an expensive pair of underwear and had begun to slip down her fishnet-covered thighs. But, that was not the prize that Charlotte had been seeking. Of course, that was the Man's tight asshole, which appeared to be relatively unused but, in reality, had many, many miles on it. Something the Nature Girl knew all too well.

"So, Bex, am I gonna dive straight in or do you want me to stretch it out first?"

"Don't worry about stretchin' my arse out, I think we both know I can take it." Becky replied, still hoping to hurry things along before another top caught wind of the proceedings. Charlotte nodded, quickly scrambling to fetch a strap-on from her locker across the room. she swiftly removed her purple trunks and replaced them with the dildo harness. Without any further adieu, she lined the tip up with Becky's waiting hole and gently forced it in.

The Lass Kicker shrieked in pain; taking a cock without any sort of lubricant was a rarity for anyone, let alone someone who spent most of their time topping others. So, of course, taking even an inch of cock was painful, and it only got worse as Charlotte steadily pushed forward.

Gradually, her asshole began to stretch and accept the cock, leisurely decreasing the discomfort being felt. With over half of that long rod buried inside of her, Becky began to feel tiny inklings of pleasure, just a sample of the ecstasy she was destined to experience later on. Fortunately, her slutty hole was more than familiar with the size and shape of the toy Charlotte was currently using.

Naturally, Charlotte had a large selection of tools her bitches loved to play with. But, you never forget your first strap-on. It was Charlotte's favorite; she'd taken so many butt cherries with it, Becky's included. Since she always carried it in her luggage anyway, it was only natural that it be used for this momentous occasion.

Yes, this was a rather significant happening for both women, but honestly, it was Becky's moment. This was the first time in months that she had truly bottomed out. Ronda had taken her ass recently, but that was from a bet. Sure, she enjoyed it, but there was nothing like submitting, and it was already showing its effect. In just a matter of moments, Becky's ravening crevice had fully adjusted to the length and girth it had been given and was beginning to accept even more. Seeing this, Charlotte thrust forward even harder, taking her target's hips into her grasp for leverage. With one final heave, those round cheeks came in contact with Charlotte's muscular thighs; she was finally filled to the brim

"Oh God, Becky, you're such a whore you know that? How long has it been since you've been fucked raw like this? And you took it so easily!" Charlotte teased, returning her attention to kneading at that hefty booty.

"I'm... not... a whore," Becky stated delusionally, panting hard from the intense pleasure that was beginning to surface. "I'm... the... OH MY FOOKIN' GOD". The Smackdown champ tried her damndest to finish her statement but didn't have the strength to do so. Not after Charlotte retracted, only to quickly slam back into that fuckhole with every ounce of her strength, causing the redhead's meaty lower half to jiggle uncontrollably. Any pain had washed away and all that remained was pure, intemperate satisfaction.

"You're what, Becky? I already told you what you are! No matter what 'the Man' tried to convince everyone. You will always be a whore. MY WHORE! You're mine Bex, and just like I said, You. Always. Will. Be." To add emphasis to each statement, Flair thrust forward, each pierce intensely jolting the smaller girl forward. What really put Becky under were the renunciations; the friction from each creating just enough heat to drive her mad. Either that or the gradual building of speed as her asshole continued to stretch. Further and further it expanded and in doing so, allowed Charlotte to go faster. A pace that she wasn't too familiar with.

Around the locker room, Charlotte was known for her considerable lack of passion when it came to butt-fucking. Usually, she would get by using the least amount of energy possible. She had topped so many asses over the years; it was still fun, but the thrill of fucking the same butts, over and over didn't resonate well with her. But for Miss Lynch, Charlotte was more than willing to put her heart into every injection.

The combination of speed and force being used would be more than enough to make the shameless switch cum hard, but she wanted to make it last. With her being a respected champion, it was unlikely that she would have the chance to get filled again by the Queen anytime soon, so enjoying the experience had become a top priority. Even though they'd both agreed to make this encounter finish as quickly as possible. But, like any helpless anal slut would, Becky was thinking with her ass, instead of her head. The same ass that was being savagely pummeled by the tall blonde Amazoness that was Ric Flair's daughter. In and out her cock slid, tauntingly exiting that hole, only to refill it within the same second. The erotic sounds of slapping flesh filling the empty dressing quarters with each devastating thrust.

codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers