Mid-day, Midnight, and Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I can handle it or not, Jamie," she responded. "But no matter what I say, I want that cock fucking my ass hard tonight," she added. "Don't stop Jamie, no matter how much I beg," she clarified. "I want to get fucked in my ass hard tonight, Jamie," she vehemently added. "Do it Jamie! Fuck my ass hard tonight, Jamie," she demanded.

"Oh, it's coming Jennie." I assured her. "Mercilessly and relentlessly, this big dick is gonna' fuck your ass tonight," I added. "But first, my love, you're gonna' get that tongue lapping you've requested."

As I pulled the plug from her ass, a loud anal queef blew out of her hole, as the pressurized air rushed out. "Oh, a good sign that your ass is now open and available," I commented, while laughing at the queef. Reaching around Jennie with the slimy plug, I ordered her to "Put this in your mouth Ass-whore, and don't let go until you cum.

Placing my face tight in between the cheeks of her ass, I took my first direct whiff of Jennie's rear hole. "Not bad," I thought to myself. At this moment, her ass-hole was beautifully gapped, approximately 1- inch in diameter, and seemingly quivering in anticipation. Simply a lovely sight. I began my rim job with soft, butterfly kisses to her gaping rear pucker, immediately resulting in a hard moan from Jennie's plug filled mouth. Continuing with the light kisses, then onto more fervent licks of her complete hole, I tried to lovingly slobber all over her ass in preparation for the invasion. As I continued to kiss, lick, spit, and now forcefully stick my tongue into her ass, I also penetrated her pussy with my thumb and positioned my index finger on her clitoris, hoping to maximize her stimulation.

"Oh, Amie that eels o ucking ood," she moaned through the plug in her mouth. "Uck aye ass Amie," she pleaded.

As much as I loved the visual of Jennie, spread wide on the stairs, with her ass on full display, I did not think this position was best for taking her anal virginity. We're gonna' walk up the steps now dear and get in bed, so I can fully pummel your lovely ass," I advised her, as I removed my body parts from her ass and pussy. "Keep the plug in your mouth though, Jennie. We'll need it to cork your ass back up after I fill it with cum," I added.

As I guided her up to our room, I debated to myself how best to hammer my dick into her ass. Missionary, with pillow under her ass, legs above, and spread. Cowgirl, her riding me face to face, or reverse cowgirl, so I could watch my dick as it violated her. Or doggie, for maximum penetration and leverage. I finally settled on doggie. That position would allow a clear visual of my dick in her ass, which I really wanted to watch, plus allow me to penetrate her to the fullest, with maximum thrusts, as well as full control, should I want to soften the blows a bit.

Once in bed, I built a mound of pillows for Jennie to lean on, while simultaneously pushing her beautiful ass high in the air for my access. Prior to insertion, I once again tongue lapped her gape, getting it supper wet for the penis onslaught. "Here it comes Jennie," I warned her. "You ready?"

"Oh, uck ee Amie," she moaned through the plug. "Aaaahhhhhhh," she bellowed, as my dick went fully inside her wide-open ass. "Uck ee Amie."

Fully penetrating her ass in a single stroke totally surprised me. I thought there would be more resistance, but the plug obviously did its job. Once inserted however, I had no reservations about plowing ahead forcefully. I fucked her hard from stroke one. "Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," I groaned with each thrust.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah," Jennie squealed right back with each thrust.

Honestly, I could not tell if she was squealing in happiness, or misery. But I didn't care about that. I had been on edge all evening, and I needed to cum. Plus, the Ass-whore in Jennie wanted to be fucked hard tonight, and I was committed to providing her with the full 'Ass-whore' experience. We'd hash through the reality of that decision tomorrow morning.

"How's your ass feel Jennie?" I asked rhetorically, as my pounding continued. "Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," I grunted with every thrust into her ass.

As I was slamming her ass, Jennie suddenly broke out in a full scream, which startled me. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH," she bellowed in her distinctive high-pitched wail. I watched as her body went rigid with convulsive spasms. "AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH," she screamed again, suddenly accompanied by a full release of liquid from her pussy. "UCK AYE ASS AMIE, UCKIN UCK EE ARD," she begged through both the plug and her orgasm, as my thrusting continued.

I wrapped my arms around her belly and continued to fuck her ass as hard as I could, throwing every muscle in my body into each thrust. "I'm cumming Jennie, I'M FUCKING CUMMING IN YOUR ASS," I announced, as I shot about a half dozen ropes of hot cum into Jennie's ravaged hole.

After our orgasms, Jennie went rag-doll limp on her pile of pillows, but I continued fucking her limp body as if in a frenzy, until my hard dick could stand no more, and finally went soft. "Holy fuck," I gasped, as I collapsed on top of Jennie's naked, sweaty, and cum-soaked body.

As much as I wanted to crash right where we lay, I knew falling asleep atop our cum-soaked sheets would be a mistake. I reached around to pull the plug out of Jennie's mouth and returned it to her gapping and cum-soaked ass, thereby plugging the cream pie for some possible pleasure tomorrow.

"Come Jen, let's get a quick shower, then we'll sleep in the spare bedroom," I suggested. While the shower water was warming, I gently removed her heels and jewelry, then supported her sleep-walking body to the shower for a quick rinse, then back to the spare bedroom for sleep. I had never seen Jennie so "fucked out", but was truly impressed with how she endured, and hopefully enjoyed, her first ass fuck. My only hope was that the merciless, and relentless pounding she wanted, was not too much for her system. I liked it and I wanted more.

Saturday morning, I awoke in the spare bed bedroom, alone. The sun was shining bright through the window, birds were chirping, and the smell of coffee and bacon was in the air. I guessed all was good, as I stroked my penis remembering back to the events of last night. Fucking-amazing was my initial thought. My loving wife Jennie was a true Ass-whore, and hopefully, she loved it! The mere thought of fucking her ass had my dick semi-hard already this morning. My only questions were whether the intensity was too much, and whether the pounding left her damaged this morning.

As I was pondering those questions, my lovely Jennie peeked her head around the door frame to check on my status. "Awake?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm awake," I responded. "Just thinking about you last night has my dick getting hard," I added with a total shit-eating smirk on my face.

"Funny you should mention that," she replied quizzically. "I must have drunk a little more than I thought," she went on, "because my memory seems to fade mid-wedding," she admitted. "And, she added, "I can't quite make sense of the morning clues either. Like, my ass truly aches as if it had a workout, but I still have the plug in it. And our bed is a complete mess, yet I'm showered and fresh, and woke up in the spare bedroom. So, I'm confused, and hoping the story is not bad, and that you can provide a little clarification," she demurely requested.

At that moment my Jennie was fucking-adorable. Tall, thin, and beautiful, dressed in only a tiny bikini panty and silky tank-top, braless nipples poking through the silk, long, bare legs bouncing uncomfortably from one foot to the other, with the cutest look of uncertainty on her face.

"You don't remember last night?" I asked to confirm what was becoming obvious.

"No," she admitted ashamedly, while shaking her head softly.

"Well then, let me assure you that we had a great time at the party, we got home safe without incident, and had an amazing fuck-session in our own bed, before showering, and coming into the spare room to sleep. My only disappointment is that you don't remember it," I added, hoping to dissolve her worry.

"We did?" she questioned, somewhat unsure that I wasn't sugar-coating some bad news. "Can you share the details?"

"We did," I confirmed. "Come over here and sit with me, and I'll tell you the story about the crazy-hot woman I fucked in the ass last night." I scooched my body over to make room on the bed for her, and immediately pulled her in for a very passionate kiss as soon as her ass hit the bed.

"Jennie, I do love you, and I hope you know that," I confessed.

"Oh Jamie, I love you too," she confessed right back. "But I am so embarrassed about last night. The last thing I ever want to do is drink so much that I can't remember our time together," she added. "I want to relish every moment, especially at this point in our relationship!"

"No worries," I said, hoping to alleviate her anxiety. "You were so fucking-HOT last night, and I don't think you'd have gotten to that point without the alcohol freeing your desire," I added. "And your craziness, is part of your wonderful personality, that I truly love."

"Thank you," she replied to my true confession, but tell me what happened," she pleaded. "I'm afraid to hear, but nervous, excited, and very turned-on all at the same time. And this plug in my ass is making me so fucking-horny," she added.

"Well, I'm not sure where you checked out, so I'll start at the beginning. First off, Renee and Peter want to swing with us, I think, although you probably remember that."

"Yeah, I do," Jennie confirmed. "Peter is hot, and Renee looked fucking-great. Her little, bouncing bare titties under her dress, were really sexy. I wanted to pinch her nipples so bad," she admitted.

"Yeah, I know, and I think that's what started all your juices flowing. And you readily admitted that Peter was getting to you as well, so another leak in the proverbial dam. You were drinking a lot of wine, but I didn't notice anything excessive. But then Renee exposed her pussy during the garter removal, and Veronica put on that near fuck-show as she let that dude put the garter on her leg in that tiny dress. I mean, I was really turned-on watching that, but I think that might have pushed you over the edge," I surmised.

"Good guess," Jennie responded. I remember watching her act like a slut and becoming almost crazed in my own desire. I wanted to get fucked immediately," she said, with desire building again in her loins. "But that's where I lose memory," she also added.

"Yeah, that sounds about right, cause that's when you dragged me into the ladies' room and demanded I fuck you in the stall, while everyone was watching the Veronica show."

"No, I didn't. Did I?" she questioned.

"Oh yes you did, my love," I confirmed. "You bent over the toilet, pulled up your dress, and demanded I 'fuck you hard, but just don't touch that plug'. I think those were your exact words. The good news is that it only took a moment or two, you had an explosive orgasm, and as far as I could tell, no one noticed. So, a complete win, but for the fact that your husband was left with a raging hard-on for the remainder of the reception," I noted, hoping to score a chip in my corner.

"Oh, that sounds so hot," Jennie cooed, while at the same time noticeably beginning to finger stroke her slit from outside her tiny panties.

"Oh, it was fucking-hot," I confirmed. "So was saying goodbye to Peter and Renee. I could watch you and her kiss for a long time," I confessed. "You're both beautiful, and I truly look forward to someday seeing you together naked, maybe with your tongue in her pussy, or vice-versa," I fantasized.

"You know, I am going to eat her pussy again," Jennie admitted. "And I really want you and Peter to watch. That really turns me on," she added with a dreamy smile on her face.

"That turns me on too," I confirmed, "but that will be the next story. Last night's story is just about to get good," I informed her to get her full attention, while duly noting the continuing manipulation of her pussy.

"So, driving home, you decided that your dress was too constricting, and thus removed it and sat naked for the entire ride home. Again, leaving your loving husband with a massive hard-on for the duration of the ride," I added, again hoping for the sympathy points.

"No," she adamantly gasped.

"Oh, Yes," I adamantly corrected her. Not only did you enjoy the entire ride naked, you masturbated your cunt and ass the whole way home," I shared. "And, teasing both of us about how you were so excited about having your ass stuffed with my cock," I said, adding to her incredulity.

"No fucking-way," she gasped again.

"Yes, fucking-way," I corrected again.

"Then, we finally get home," I said, "and my sweet Jennie has another great idea," I continued while laughing at this point and pausing for a little dramatic effect.

"And?" she pleaded.

"And," I restarted, "Jennie wanted to slow-walk the 35- yard dash from the street to the front door, naked, but for her heels, butt plug, and hoop earrings," I said while truly laughing my ass off at this point.

"No?" again she gasped, hoping I was lying. "And you let me?" she added accusingly.

"Well, you didn't ask; you told me you were doing it. Plus, you did have me go and turn off the front lights before you did it, so your slow streak was a little less conspicuous." I added, hoping to soften her embarrassment. "But I will say, it was a very sexy stroll, and you now own the record for the slowest 35- yard strut, across a grass surface, in nothing but heels, butt plug, and earrings," surprising myself remembering how funny last night really was.

"I cannot believe I did that," Jennie stated with true disbelief about her inebriated performance.

"All true," I swore. "I couldn't make that up if I tried," I added. "Plus, if you have any doubts, I'm sure the ring camera will reveal your record setting performance," I said, once again breaking into a full belly laugh. "I don't think anyone else saw it," I said through laughter, but weird Jimmy across the street is always trying to catch a glimpse of you," I added continuing to laugh.

"It's not funny," she said, while whacking my arm, totally ashamed of her behavior. "God, I hope he didn't see me," she pleaded to the God of humiliation.

"It was very sexy last night," I corrected her, "but this morning it's totally fucking-hilarious," I said while continuing to laugh aloud. "But the good news is, from that moment on, it was me, and you, and we had a great night of hot sex. Now, why don't you take your panties off, and go back to rubbing yourself," I suggested, "as I recollect the story about how the most beautiful woman I ever saw, turned into a total Ass-whore."

"After your little saunter across the lawn, Jennie, I was fully hard, and ready to take your ass," I started. "I performed a little male striptease for you, while you sat on the steps in the foyer. Then I turned you around and performed that rim job you had been wanting. And Jennie, I loved sticking my tongue up your ass, and truly want to do it again, and again," I confessed. "In order to rim your sexy ass hole, I did need to remove the plug," I informed her, "so we stuck it in your mouth for safe keeping, while your ass was getting ravaged. Then after I thoroughly tongue lashed your gapped ass, we came upstairs for the monster of all ass-fucks. To harken back to last night's dialogue, I think your exact quote was, 'no matter what I say, I want that cock fucking my ass hard tonight. Don't stop Jamie, no matter how much I beg'. So, I fucked your ass hard, Jennie, and I think we both loved it," I said, trying to sound like a humble, conquering hero. "With your orgasm, you squirted all over the bed, which I've never seen you do before, but was so fucking hot," I added. "After cumming, your body dropped from exhaustion, and I fucked your limp body unmercifully for a few more moments until I blasted a huge load of cum into your ass," I said, while becoming short of breath from the memories. "After it was over, I slid the plug back into your cum-filled ass, got us both into the shower for a quick rinse, then into this room to dream about happy ass-fucks on clean sheets," I said, closing out my account of the evening's events.

"I squirted?" she asked.

"You did," I responded.

"I always wanted to do that," she said. "I hope I can do it again,"

"So do I,' I added. 'It was very hot."

"And, do you think my ass is still full of cum?" Jennie asked.

"Should be," I agreed, "If you didn't pull the plug out this morning."

"I was tempted, but I didn't." she admitted. "So, my ass should be well lubricated right now?" she theorized.

"Yup, I would suspect it is," I concurred.

"Jamie, I am so sorry for not being attentive last night," but would you want to fuck me in my ass again this morning?" Jennie asked, sounding almost ashamed of herself.

"Jennie, I loved fucking your ass last night, and I would be happy to fuck your ass again this morning," I said, with a hard cock in my shorts, and a huge smile on my face.

With agreement established, I went about taking Jennie's anal virginity once again, hoping this time she would remember it. In that effort, I felt obligated to try to replicate my actions from the previous night. I played with the plug for a while before removal, simultaneously fingering Jennie's cunt and clit while doing so. Then offering Jennie the plug to suck on, because I found that so visually erotic. While she slobbered on the plug, I continued to finger her front end, while bathing her gapping ass hole, still dripping with cum, with my tongue, getting it warm and sloppy for my grand re-entry.

I turned Jennie over onto her back, put a few pillows under her to lift her ass off the mattress, put her legs up beyond her shoulders, whereby she wrapped them around her head into a pretzel position, then I re-introduced her gapped asshole to my 7", glistening, hard cock.

"Uuuuuuggggghhhh," was her guttural response as the head of my dick pushed through her tight sphincter. "Ahhhh, ow Amie, easee," she begged me, clearly no longer under the influence of the anesthetizing alcohol. So, slowly I proceeded. Gently sliding my cock slowly in and out of her sensitive ass in short strokes. Starting with little 1" thrusts, I forced my dick into her tight ass, gaining length only when the feedback from her hips requested more. It took a while, but ultimately my dick was once again, buried balls-deep in Jennie's ass.

"How does it feel Jennie?" I asked.

"Oh, ucking ull, she mewled. "Uck ee ong and ow, Amie," she guided, as our synchronized hips slowly and methodically collided "O ucking ood," she said through the plug.

I was up on my knees, thrusting my dick into her ass in long, slow, very deliberate strokes, while watching Jennie climb that big hill towards orgasm. "Ooooohhhhh," she shrieked, in what this time I was certain was true delight. I was mesmerized by the pleasure emanating from her body. Last night, I was fucking an Ass-whore. Fucking, for the sheer pleasure of fucking. Using her ass as a tool to get my rocks off. Today, I felt as if I was truly loving Jennie through her ass. More than that though, we were using anal sex to celebrate our love for ourselves, for each other, and our life together. Jennie was simply perfect, and I was very content with myself, her, and the life we were building. Together, our life had been perfect so far, and I don't think either of us would change anything up this point. Also, I truly loved fucking her ass. After last night, I wasn't sure if the Ass-whore anal really appealed to her, or if she was just doing it as a favor to me. But now I'm certain. Jennie enjoys a hard dick in her ass! If I do it right, I will be enjoying the pleasure of her ass for a long time, whether her pussy is ever occupied with a baby or not. "Fuck Yeah," I mumbled as I watched her approach the crest of her hill.