Mid-day, Midnight, and Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pinch my nipples, Jamie," she directed. "Pinch 'em hard," she demanded. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," she moaned in her high-pitched squeal, as I ruthlessly rolled both nipples between thumb and forefinger. "AAAAAHHHHHH, FUCK," she exhaled as her eyes closed, and her ride appeared to be approaching the end. "Oh, Jamie, I LOVE YOU JAIME," she screamed in finale, as I watched her body convulse and turn a distinct shade of sweaty red, all culminating in her uncontrollable spasms, then crashing down hard onto my chest in a fully exhausted state.

"Oh fuck, did I miss that," she whispered while laughing after her return from Zombieville. "But I still want that load in my pussy, lover-boy. You ready to finish?" she asked rhetorically.

"Oh yeah!" was my needy response. "Only this time I get to play cowboy," I said, as I flipped her onto her back, pulled her legs up by her shoulders, which allowed me to admire her dainty feet in those dick-hardening, red heels, while I shoved my hard cock back into her wet cunt. "This won't take long," I warned her, "but it might be a rough ride," I added, as I began slamming myself into and out of her dripping pussy.

"Oh, fuck me, Jaime. Let's make a baby!" she pleaded.

In fact, the baby making only took a minute or so, but it was the most passionate, loving, and intense minute of fucking that I've ever participated in. It ended with me spitting, squirming, spasming, and squirting a monster load deep into her pussy, thus satisfying the need that was consuming both of us. "Oh, fuck!" I moaned as I exhaled upon completion.

After the sexual tension was relieved, we spooned, we hugged, and whispered 'I love you,' a few times before we both drifted off to sleep. Sadly, the nap was interrupted way too soon, by the sticky mess, and the 'to do' list reverberating in Jennie's head. "You do remember that we're going to Renee's wedding tonight, don't you?" she asked, while almost certain that I had forgotten.

"No, I didn't remember," I commented. "But I'm good. I just need to make sure I have clean clothes to wear," I added.

"Well then, you're good," she clarified. "I took your suit, and your gingham shirt to the cleaners last week, and got everything back yesterday. All you have to do, is put it on, look good for your wife tonight, then come back and fuck her again. You've got some catching-up to do, Big Boy," she added, as she slapped my ass before getting out of bed. "I've got some stuff I want to do, but you can sleep a while longer. I'll wake you at five," she added as she disappeared into the bathroom.

At 5pm, Jennie rustled me from a deep slumber, as promised. Although groggy from an overall lack of sleep for the past three weeks, the sight of her naked, with my semi-hard dick in her mouth did help shake me to attention. "I'll get up as soon as you're finished," I pronounced, as I watched my dick harden in her mouth. In between slurps of my penis, Jennie advised that there'd only be teasing this afternoon. She wanted me on edge for the big explosion tonight. Delayed gratification theory, I thought to myself. I was salivating and Pavlov would be proud.

Anyway, after shower, shave, and all personal grooming and details were tended to, I got myself dressed to accompany my bride to the wedding of her old college friend. Navy blue suit, white gingham shirt with tri-colored stripes, no tie, and black summer loafers, sans socks. With Jennie on my arm, I truly looked like a successful, thirty-something dude, on his way in life.

Once awakened, and cleaned up, I found myself genuinely looking forward to the wedding and subsequent party. I wouldn't know many people, so I could hang back, get a little hammered, and play grab-ass with Jennie all night. I also really liked her old friend Renee. Similar to Jennie, Renee was a tall, thin, short haired, blonde, albeit with sexy tiny tits, and long legs. Also, she was highly sexual, and had an irrepressible sense of humor. Good looking, sexy, and funny as hell, was a wonderful combination, and I have really enjoyed the few times we've been with her.

There is also another dimension to the Jennie-Renee story; Jennie has only had one girl-girl dalliance in her life, and Renee was the other girl. They were out clubbing at the jersey shore, both were drunk and enamored with the same guy, so they ended up taking him home together to double team him. Probably the best night of that dude's life. The best part of the story is that after the lucky dude left, Jennie and Renee spent the weekend having girl-girl sex and reliving their threesome. Their love and attraction to each other continues to this day and is palpable whenever they get together. I did not know how that would manifest itself during the wedding ceremony, but I was certain my dick was stimulated by the possibilities.

"Hey handsome," Jennie greeted me as she sauntered into the bedroom. "You look good enough to eat," she added, stealing a line I liked to use.

"Ya think?" I questioned before looking up. "Oh my," I added, after raising my gaze to see her fully made up and adorned in her wedding guest dress. "You look stunningly, fucking-beautiful," I said, with true appreciation in my voice. Jennie, once again, had her blonde hair piled up on her head in a tight bun, which always emphasized her narrow neck and slim features. Dangling, gold earrings, thin gold choker-chain around her neck, and golden wrist bangles decorating each arm. Her skin was radiant, and nicely tanned, contrasting perfectly with her cream-colored dress. The dress itself was amazing, but with Jennie in it, became a real-world fantasy. Cream in color, strategically transparent to flash erotic hints of skin, with subtle monochrome flower designs throughout. Low cut top trimmed in lace, exposing the luscious bubble top of her perky tits, a long slit on the left side, exposing a full leg, and corset style back, laced together exposing a 2- inch swath of bare skin under the lacing, almost down to the crack of her ass. The whole outfit was set off by her beige, suede, 5", strappy sandals. Fuck, she looked good!

"We could just stay home, and I could spend all night unwrapping you," I mock suggested.

"Oh, we'll get to that Jamie," she promised, "but we're gonna go out and show-off a little first. I want everyone to see the handsome man I married," she added with a big seductive smile. "And," she added conspiratorially, "I want to share a little secret with you. Underneath this beautiful dress you bought me, I am wearing absolutely nothing, unless you want to count this pretty, little, plug in my ass," she confessed, as she bent over to expose her firm, white ass cheeks, highlighted by the diamond- jeweled head of the plug. "I'm gonna wear this plug all night long, so my ass is ready for you tonight, Jaime. I think the term you guys' use is 'ass-whore', isn't it?" she asked. "I'm gonna be your ass-whore tonight, Jamie," she teased, as she leaned in for a full tongue kiss, while simultaneously petting my now very hard cock.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned out loud, as we grabbed hands, and made our exit to start the evening.

The wedding, and subsequent reception, was a lot of fun, but essentially five hours of foreplay for Jennie and I. Renee was a stunningly beautiful bride! Her tall, thin physique was accentuated by the form-fitting, satin gown. The full-length, white gown consisted of a halter type top, high at the neck, but backless and sleeveless, with an oval shaped gap between her small, braless, breasts. A long slit up the side, showcasing her slender legs, encased in expensive nylons, with tall heeled, white, satin, pumps adorning her feet. Renee was a sexy, beautiful, and seemingly very happy bride.

Her new husband Peter, who we had never met before, also appeared very happy, and was quite good-looking as well. Tall, thin, and blondish; but manly, not pretty-boy, and with a charming smile, and fun personality. They seemed like a wonderful couple. During the service I commented to Jennie, that I had been daydreaming a little about her and Renee together. She retorted, that while she loved Renee, Peter was currently the star in her fantasies. Touche'!

I won't get into the details of the wedding, but there were a few specific highlights that I remember with great fondness. The first indication that this night would become interesting was in the receiving line. I was in the lead with Jennie following. I greeted and kissed Renee gently on the cheek while giving her a chaste embrace, and my best wishes. Warm, but not especially sexual. I then introduced myself to Peter, gave him a firm "bro hug", wishing him the best, then quickly moving along to allow the line to continue. As I turned to see how Jennie was progressing, I was astonished to watch her, and Renee embrace with a full tongue-kiss that was overt, and clearly sexual. "What the fuck?" I mumbled out loud to myself.

Then, as she transitioned to Peter, he looks back at me and asks with a total, shit-eating grin, "do you mind?" I smiled stupidly and nodded, with the thought in my head being 'mind what'? I suppose he took my stupid look for assent and proceeded to enthusiastically tongue kiss Jennie as well. 'WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?' I screamed like Vince Lombardi, silently in my head.

After exiting the church, I asked Jennie what the hell that was all about? Her response was to tell me, "They want to fuck us."

"You got that message while in the receiving line at their wedding?" I asked incredulously.

"Well, not exactly," she replied. "I just know Renee, and how she thinks and feels. She and I have been together, she thinks you are fucking-totally hot, and I've been having Peter thoughts all afternoon. So, a tongue kiss here, a gaze into her eyes there, and a promise to get together after this is all over, seems sorta' obvious to me," she explained to my amazement. "But your dreams of Renee will have to wait 'Big Fella'. Tonight, you're fucking the ass-whore," she added, while sliding her tongue into my mouth and making me happy as fuck about that fact!

The reception was held at a fashionable downtown Philly hotel. Relatively big crowd, maybe two hundred people or so, in a luxurious ballroom. A very nice wedding, with a roomful of beautiful people, seemingly in every imaginable flavor and fashion. Peter was a sales manager for some sort of medical device manufacturer, so he traveled the world demonstrating and selling his devices. Thus, the reception crowd had a delicious international flavor and sound. Central and South Americans, Africans, Eastern Europeans, Russians, English, and French. The women were fucking-beautiful, the clothes, unique, and extremely erotic, and the accented English, was a definite turn-on. Ebony skin, tall blondes, Latinas, (Oh fuck, are they HOT) Asians, 20- somethings, MILF's, and Grand-MILF's. Whatever you like, it was on display at Renee's wedding, and they all looked fabulous! And, I think, my loving wife Jennie found it quite stimulating, as well. Both the ladies, and the dudes, were a visual treat for both of us, which kept the sexual energy high throughout the evening, and the butt-plug in her ass well entertained.

The entire wedding celebration was conducted with sex, just on the periphery of every activity. The wedding party and introductions were a tits and ass, leg and heel, fashion show, with each lady flashing her charms to the crowd. Renee herself, being a very sexual being, must have been naked under her thin satin dress. Her small titties bounced erotically throughout her entrance, her ass almost visible through the sheer dress, and her pussy, maybe just an inch above the long slit of her gown. Fuck, she looked good!

My dick was hard for almost the entire evening. Surrounded by the sensual, international flavors, yet knowing my greatest fantasy was going home with me. Jennie, in her beautiful dress, no under garments, with a butt plug up her ass, waiting to be replaced with my hard cock. Nice!

Two other highlights from the evening need to be mentioned. First was the removal of the garter from Renee's leg. I think I have mentioned that Renee is really attractive. But as the night went on, I got a little drunker, and the continuing possibility of someday fucking her, made her appear even more beautiful. Then as Peter was removing her garter, both her legs spread, separating the slit of the dress, and her bare pussy was flashed to my horny eyes. Panty-less for her wedding? Fuck-me, did I want some of that. Then the subsequent replacement of the garter onto the leg of the lady next to be wed, was a dirty-dance extravaganza.

The garter was caught by a petite Latina lady who was dressed in the shortest, little, barely there, mini skirt that I had ever seen. Pink in color, hem maybe two inches below her ass cheeks, extremely low cut in the front, showing off her large tits, which were almost certainly without bra, as the back of her dress was all bare skin. The dirty-dance display put on by her, and the lucky fellow, was a complete titty humping, cock rubbing, dress raising, ass baring, leg spreading vulgarity. But totally, fucking HOT!

And then along came Jennie, whispering a proposition in my ear. "While everyone is paying attention to Veronica, come meet me in the ladies' room," she instructed.

"Ladies' Room?" I silently mouthed at her.

"Yes! Now!" she mouthed, in return, quickly turning her back and allowing me to watch the Jennie show as she sauntered towards the ladies' room.

As I arrived at the ladies' room, I tentatively knocked on the door, still uncertain as to the plan and Jennie's wishes. But certainty arrived quick as Jennie opened the door, pulled me in, and directed me to the furthest stall in the room. "I'm going to bend over this toilet, and I do hope you can fuck your needy wife in a hurry," she directed me.

I followed her into the stall, closed the door, then watched her bend over, lift her dress above her hips, reveal her stuffed ass and glistening pussy, leaving me stunned with the view. "Fuck me Jamie, and make me cum baby," she begged. "I need it right now," she commanded.

It only took me a moment to get my zipper down, my dick out, and get it in sufficiently hard condition to enter her sopping pussy. "Oh, fuck, are you wet," I commented as my dick slid fully into her sheath with zero resistance.

"Just fuck me, Jaime. Fuck my cunt hard, Jamie, just don't touch that plug" she demanded, as I began pounding her pussy with all the power I could muster in the enclosed stall. "Oh, oh, oh, oh," she whined in her squeaky, sexy squeal. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, me," she went on as the pounding continued. "Rub my clit, Jamie," she yelled, "and make me cum PLEASE," she begged as my fingers began to harshly strum her swollen clitoris, as my dick pounded her pussy. "I'm gonna cum Jamie," she hoarsely moaned. "I'm cumming Jaime, I'M FUCKING CUMMING," she yelled under her breath, as her body convulsed and spasmed for a minute or so until the orgasm coursed its way through her body.

"Oh fuck, that was wonderful Jamie," she complimented me, while panting and lowering the hem of her dress. "I promise to make this up to you later, but right now, we've got to get out of here," she said, with a radiant, sweaty face, revealing the secret of what we just did in this stall.

The remainder of the party was typical wedding fun, albeit erotic like no other wedding I'd ever been to before. Heavy drinking, great music, and dancing, highlighted by the beautiful people showing off in highly sexual ways. Jennie and I danced, we drank, we people watched, then we danced some more. The more we drank, the dirtier the dancing became. Watching Jennie's sensual curves move in harmony to the music was so HOT. The slow dances were even better. During Whitney Houston's singing of "I will always love you", Jennie invited me to finger her pussy dripping with my fresh cum. Fuck, that was nice!

Before departing, we said final good-byes, and good luck to Renee and Peter. The goodbye was filled with flirtatious hugs, touches, full tongue kisses, and promises to get together after their return from their two- week honeymoon on the Greek island of Mykonos. Both Renee and Peter were beautiful, happy, and excited to start their life together, and I was happy for them. But I was also happy to be leaving, so I could continue my 12- star weekend with Jennie.

On the ride home, Jennie was in a uniquely slutty mood. "Jamie, do you mind if your Ass-whore rides home naked?" she asked, in her sluttiest, playful voice.

I watched in awe as she turned her back to me, asking for help untying the corset in the back of her dress. Once untied, she turned to face me, shimmied her shoulders to lower the dress, exposing her lovely navel orange sized tits. Then, placing her 5" heels on the dashboard, she hoisted her ass off the seat, pulled the entire dress down to her legs, rested her ass back on the seat, and removed the dress entirely. "Now that feels better," she commented, as my eyes nearly popped out of my head. "You drive Jaime," she ordered. "I'm going to masturbate till we get home," she added while giggling.

Thankfully, the drive was only about 20- minutes, and traffic virtually non-existent on the late-night Philly streets. I watched Jennie masturbate her cunt and ass, as road conditions allowed. "I am so excited Jamie, to get fucked in my ass tonight," she admitted while twirling the plug in her ass. "I've been reading Literotica while you've been away Jamie, and I love the stories about pregnant girls suddenly loving a cock in their ass. I need to prepare my ass for that day, Jaime. I really want your cock in my ass Jamie, and I can't wait till we get home," she teased. "When we pull out the plug, Jamie, my ass is gonna' gape so nice for you," she teased. "Then I want you to rim my ass Jamie," she begged. "It sounds really dirty, Jamie, but I want your tongue in my ass so bad. Just thinking about it makes me almost cum, Jamie. And I promise," she offered, "if you rim my ass Jamie, I'll rim yours."

At this point, my dick had full control of my mind, and the car was mostly on autopilot. I was so grateful when I turned the corner onto our street. As I pulled up to the house, I realized my truck was in the driveway, thus blocking any possible entrance to put the car in the garage. As I was about to suggest Jennie put her dress back on, she came up with a better plan. "Park on the street, you go ahead and open the door, and turn off the outside lights. Then watch," she added with a devious smile.

I did as directed then stood on the porch watching as Jennie slowly, and I mean slowly, got out of the car, and strutted her sexy, naked ass (but for her heels, butt-plug, and jewelry), across the front lawn and into the house. Motherfucker was she HOT!

Inside the house, I pulled Jennie into my body, and hugged her while giving her as passionate a kiss as I could muster. "Now you stand here and watch Jennie, as I get naked for you," I commanded her as I slowly began my own little male striptease. Jacket, shoes, slowly unbuttoning the shirt before tossing it aside, then the pants, and tight briefs, revealing my glistening, veiny, hard cock.

"Lean over the steps Jennie, I'm gonna' tongue your ass now," I said, as I guided her arms down onto the steps for support, then spreading her feet apart at the base of the landing, leaving her body in a 45- degree lean. Bending down to toy with the plug in her ass, I continued with my verbal teasing. "How does your ass feel Jennie?" I questioned as I spun the plug and partially started the removal.

"Oh Jamie, it feels so fucking good," she moaned. "Gape my ass-hole Jamie, then stick your tongue inside, Jamie. Please!" she begged.

I continued with the removal of plug, slowly pulling out a little, then back in, then out a little more. Repeatedly fucking her ass with mini strokes of the plug before the final exit. "Your asshole is gapped Jennie, but still tight; can you handle my big fucking-cock back there?" I asked her.